Love Me Like You Do.

By JoeJemiDemi

She thought no one would think she was beautiful,but that all changed when Joe Jonas bumped into her one day... More

Prologue[Chapter 1]
Chapter 2.[Bowling Night Fun]
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42. PART ONE
Chapter 42. PART TWO.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.

Chapter 18.

3.1K 57 6
By JoeJemiDemi

Later at my party,Wilmer and I had a little fight. He went somewhere,so a few minutes I went to find her."Wilmer?.." I walk around the building."Babe..I'm sorry...okay,I was wrong."  I kept searching.

Suddenly I heard moaning. I turn to my left into this room,that's when I saw Wilmer and some girl doing it."OMG,I HATE YOU!" I rip the necklace he gave me off and threw it at him,then I ran crying to the girl's bathroom.

"Demi?" a voice said. I jumped and looked,"Joe,what are you doing in the girl's restroom?!" I asked him. 

" I saw you running in here crying,so I wanted to make sure you're okay." he said. "Crying? I'm not crying.." I lied to him.

"Demi...I know you better then that..you're crying.." he said. I look at him."Fine..I caught Wilmer...having sex with this slut." I said then I started crying.

He comes and pulls me close."You didn't deserve him,Dems." he told me. I was crying on his chest."Then who do I derserve,Joe?" I commanded.

"Me." he said as he looked at me with serious eyes. I was speechless,I didn't know what to do.

I pull him in and I kissed him. Again,our lips moved in perfect harmony. I begin to smile in the middle of the kiss.

We finally pull away.He cups my face and looks me in the eye."I promise I won't hurt you like I did, ever again." he told me.I smile at him."Okay. Let's make this time work. No more secrets,just the truth and love." I told him."Starting now,I have something to say."I said to him again."What is it?" he asked.

"I have always loved you." I told him. He smiled a big cheeky smile at me." I always loved you. Forever and always." he replied."Forever and always." I said back as I put my arms around his neck.

"Demi,people are leaving,they want to say goodbye to you!" my stepdad yelled out. "Okay dad!" I yelled back then I look at Joe,"We should probably goo.." I told him as I walk away. I say goodbye to the people who had to go."Have a safe ride home,love you guys!" I told them.

"Demi.." Joe comes behind me."Yeah?" I replied.

"I know..we haven't really dated long..enough,but I would love if you had dinner with my parents and I tomorrow night.." he invited me.

I hugged and smiled."Sure,I'd love to." I pecked his lips. "Good,I can't wait. My parents would love to meet you." he said.

"Would they like me?" I questioned him."Of course,they'll love you like I do. I promise." he told me.

Right when I was leaning in to give him a kiss,Wilmer interupted."Demi...can we please talk?." I look at him,"What is there to talk about?? I saw what I saw. You can't explain anything. Did she suddenly trip and her clothes fall off? impossible. Goodbye Wilmer." I said as I walk off with Joe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 3.1K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
2.7K 140 23
It is the Holiday Season of 2022. Captain Olivia Benson is lonely. She decides that she and her son Noah need some changes in life. This story tak...
19.5K 420 49
Dedicated to all those loyal soldiers of the STRIS ARMY! I do not own the rights to any of the characters. These stories are based on SWAT (2017). Al...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...