The Slave ( Luke Brooks)

By Janoskiansloverr1

"You promised me you would help me, and you wouldn't let anyone hurt me. Where's that promise Luke, huh? This... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Trailer!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue

Chapter 50

1.4K 49 0
By Janoskiansloverr1

Skylar's POV:

"Who do you think you are!" She yelled at me.

"I'm s-sorry." I cried curled up in a ball in the corner of the bathroom.

"Sorry sorry sorry, that's all you fucking say!" She kicked my right in the stomach.

"Stop!" I shouted coughing.

She kept going as I was giving up.

"Stop mom, please." I shouted.

Luke's POV:

Everyone was sleeping as I got woken up by Skylar shaking and crying in her sleep.

Do I wake her or is that bad?

"I'm s-sorry." She said.

I got up holding her in my arms making sure she will be alright.

"Stop!" She shouted crying more.

I looked to my left seeing Felicity and Jai also awake.

"What do I do!?" I told them.

"Don't wake her up, just try calming her down." Felicity said.

"Skylar, it's me you're okay." I whispered in her ear hoping it will be okay.

"Stop mom, please." Was the last thing she said before she woke up panting?

I grabbed her as she was crying again in my arms and I kissed the top of her head rocking her back and forth slowly.

"It was just a dream baby, everything is okay." I soothed her.

She held on to me tighter as I was putting her hair away from her face and kissing her sweaty forehead.

"It felt so real." She said.

"It wasn't baby, I'm not going to let anything happen to you, I'm right here." I said as she stopped crying but was just staring at my chest in silence as I'm guessing she has thoughts in her heads.

"Let's go back to sleep now, nothing will happen to you I promise." I looked down to her.

I looked to Jai and Felicity and nodded to them to go back to sleep as it was like 4:40 in the morning.

Felicity and Jai looked really upset and I think everyone is, knowing about Skylar state right now.

But why did she say mom? I'm not going to ask her about it, because I don't want her to be upset or sad, or even scared.

I laid back down as Skylar put her head on my chest and I held her and was making small circles on her hip bone. Hopefully that helped her relax.

I looked down at her and her eyes were shut.

I followed her as my eyes closed as well.

-----

I woke up with the sound of chit chatting of Jai and Felicity.

"She won't be able to come too few of our shows; the paramedic said she needs rest." Jai said.

"But she loves singing in front of her and your fans." Felicity said.

"we will talk to Luke about it." Jai said.

I stretched but felt someone holding on to me and I looked down seeing Skylar.

I smiled at her at how beautiful she is, but then frowned knowing how much she is terrified.

I didn't move because I didn't want her to wake up but looked at Jai and Felicity as they looking at me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"She won't be able to do like 5 shows bro, the paramedic said she needs rest which she does." Jai said.

"I know but we will talk to her about it when she wakes up. These are our last 5 shows as well. Then we are going back to L.A." I said.

Skylar began moving as I'm guessing she is waking up.

She stretched and rubbed her eyes as her eyes flickered opened and she stared right at me.

I smiled which she did as well.

"Good morning, beautiful." I told her.

"Goodmorning." She said sitting up.

"Oh hey guys." She said to Jai and Felicity.

"Hey Sky." Felicity said.

"How are you feeling?" Jai asked.

"I'm sorry about yesterday I didn't mean to scare you guys, I just had a nightmare." She said.

I grabbed her hand and I smiled at her softly.

"It's okay, we just didn't like seeing you like that, but I promise you I'm here, we all are." I told her and she nodded.

"But Skylar, you can't um, preform the last 5 shows because you will be getting rest and Felicity will be with you to take care of you." I told her.

It was silent as no one spoke.

"I'm fine." She whispered.

"No you aren't. The paramedic said you need to sleep, and drink a lot of water." I told her.

"I'm not a little kid I'm 18, and I'm fine, I promise. I want to do these 5 shows." She said.

"No you're not missy." Beau said coming inside our room.

"But-" She got cut off.

"No but's you need to get rest." Beau said flopping down on Jai and Felicity's bed.

She got up from the bed groaning and heading out.

"Where are you going?!" I shouted.

"For a walk." She slammed the door and I quickly ran after her not even putting on a shirt chasing after her.

She went down the stairs as she was obviously didn't want to take the elevator.

"Skylar wait!" I said running down the stairs after her but she wasn't stopping.

I picked up my speed as we both were on the first floor in the lobby.

Everyone was looking at Skylar and I because she was in her pajama's and I was in shorts with no shirt.

I grabbed her wrist as I pulled her back and she faced me.

"why are you so mad?" I asked her in concerned.

"Because you guys are treating me like I'm a sick child who needs to be watched 24/7. I'm fine Luke, I'm fine. I don't need people taking care of me all the time, because I know how to take care of myself sometimes." She said.

"But we all are just worried, mostly me. How do you think I felt knowing your girlfriend was having a panic attack and you never even knew about it because you were busy doing something else, and thinking that she is peacefully sleeping but more like trapped in an elevator. How do you think I felt when I found you shaking and screaming my name crying because you were so scared? Imagine how I felt knowing my girlfriend is crying and screaming in her sleep in feel in 4am in the morning and I couldn't do anything about it, just praying that you will wake up knowing I'm holding you in my arms and telling you that you aren't alone, I'm right here." I told her as she had few tears slipping down her face.

I never took my eyes away from her as she didn't take her eyes off of me.

She crushed me in a hug as I hugged her back tightly.

"I'm sorry I made you go through that, I never knew I put you in that state." She said.

"It's okay, but I'm here Skylar you aren't alone, I'm here to take care of you and I promise I won't let anything happen to you." I reassured her.

She hugged me tighter as she pulled away and smashed her lips on mine and I kissed those salty lips and picked her up spinning her in circle.

I placed her down not parting from the kiss as everyone in the lobby were cheering for us. I pulled away as we smiled at each other and seeing her smile so brightly made my heart flutter as I kissed her nose.

"I love you." I told her.

"I love you too." She said and gave me another quick peck on the lips.

"I'll miss the 5 last shows and rest." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

She just nodded and we held hands walking back to the room.

------

Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I uploaded and I'm sorry about that, it's just that i had a nervous breakdown and it's just so stupid, but i'm still the same but better and just thought about you guys and wrote this chapter hope it's good. Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 288 25
Sequel to Forced but Chosen: Embattled Love It's round 2 for Luke and Andi... See what happens now.
85.7K 1.3K 54
A girl and a boy, once dated, now ex's and now hate eachother! What will happen when one falls for the other all over again! Will things be different...
3.8K 209 23
Violet wasn't always the happiest girl. She often found herself being an outcast and lonely. She was in an abusive relationship, and after her father...
7.6K 471 26
When everything seems to go perfect something always has to ruin it.