The Slave ( Luke Brooks)

By Janoskiansloverr1

"You promised me you would help me, and you wouldn't let anyone hurt me. Where's that promise Luke, huh? This... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Trailer!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue

Chapter 40

1.5K 49 2
By Janoskiansloverr1

---

I’ve been here in the hospital for 4 hours and I have never been so bored in my life. The sad part is not one person has walked through that door to see if I’m alright, I know I told the nurse I didn’t want to see any of them but deep down I really just wanted to see Luke and him to just wrap me in his arms. But no, this is reality.

The door opened as I was shocked that someone actually wants to see me. As I sat up I laid back down noticing it was just the nurse.

“Oh hi.” I said.

“How are you doing Skylar?” She asked me.

She was really nice, and she was really pretty.

“I’m fine, I’m just really bored.” I admitted.

She laughed.

“Don’t worry you are almost out.” She said.

“Do you know a patient here name Felicity?” I asked.

“Yes, but I’m not allowed to give you information about other patients,  only if your related.” She said.

“I’m her best friend and she is getting her treatment anytime now, I know I’m not allowed to leave the room for today but can you give her a note for me?” I asked.

“Yeah sure.” She said handing me her a scrap piece of paper with a pen.

Hey Felicity, we are hospital buddies, haha. I’ll explain later, don’t worry it’s nothing serious just thankful on whoever bought me to the hospital which is probably Cameron (the dude from the party I told you about). I really wish I was allowed to leave my room so I can be with you but unfortunately I can’t. I just want you to know you are going to be alright and nothing can hurt you. Kick cancers ass and I’ll see you tomorrow knowing that’s when I can leave. Goodluck! I love you.

Skylar xx.

I folded the paper in half as I gave it to the nurse and thanked her as she has been helping me so much.

Before she left the door I stopped her.

“Oh, did the boy that was waiting outside for me leave?” I asked biting down on my lip.

“Yeah, he was gone before I entered in the room.” She answered and I frowned as she left the room.

I slouched back down on the bed as I tried getting comfortable and fell asleep.

Felicity’s POV:

This is it, I’m getting my treatment and I will find out if I beat this cancer’s ass or not. Jai has been here by my side the whole time. Luke was in here a while ago but he seemed depressed as he left. I didn’t stop him though, he probably just wanted to be alone.

A nurse came in as Jai and I stopped talking and she was fairly young.

She greeted me with a smile as I returned.

“Hi , I’m Skylar’s nurse and she wanted me to give you this note.” She handed me the note and  thanked her as she left the room.

I opened the note as I read it.

Hey Felicity, we are hospital buddies, haha. I’ll explain later, don’t worry it’s nothing serious just thankful on whoever bought me to the hospital which is probably Cameron (the dude from the party I told you about). I really wish I was allowed to leave my room so I can be with you but unfortunately I can’t. I just want you to know you are going to be alright and nothing can hurt you. Kick cancers ass and I’ll see you tomorrow knowing that’s when I can leave. Goodluck! I love you.

Skylar xx.

I folded the piece of paper as I smiled on how cute she is.

“What happened?” Jai asked.

“She just wanted to make sure I was okay and wished me goodluck.” I said.

“She really cares about you.” He said.

“Yeah, I just want this over with.” I said.

“Don’t worry few more minutes and the doctors are going to take you to the room and treat you.” He said kissing my forehead and I smiled.

“You should get some proper sleep when I’m in the room.” I said.

“No! I’ll wait and I’ll company Skylar.” He said.

“Yeah, and tell her that Luke bought her here, she thinks some Cameron dude did.” I said.

He nodded as we began talking.

----

Doctors came into the room telling me it’s time. I nodded as I began getting nervous and scared as my palms were getting sweaty and I had my eyes on Jai.

“Don’t worry baby, I’m here, and going to be when you wake up.” He said.

I closed my eyes as they took me into the room.

“I love you Jai.” I said.

“I love you too.” He replied and the doors shut.

Here we go.

Jai’s POV:

She’s gone in and the doctors told me that she was doing much better knowing she has a higher chance of fighting this, and I’m grateful for that.

I sat down on the waiting chair as I was just tapping my right foot uncontrollably as I was worried, but realized I had to get my mind off of this before I go crazy.

I made my way into Skylar’s room as I opened the door seeing her asleep. I grabbed the stool and sat beside her just looking at her, she’s been through so much.

“Hey Skylar, the guys are truly sorry, they found out the truth about you not lying to them and they are hating themselves, mostly Luke. He’s been here for the whole night just to make sure you are okay, please forgive my brother Sky. I never had seen him in love with a girl so much.” I said to her as she slept.

I sighed as I got up from my stool walking towards  the door.

Skylar’s POV:

I heard someone mumbling as I flickered my eyelashes as my eyes opened and looked up seeing someone leaving the door. That back looked so familiar as my heart skipped a beat thinking on who it was.

“L-luke?” I said teary.

The guy turned around as I lost my hope as the tear fell down my eyes, it was Jai. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy Jai wanted to see me, but I just wish it was Luke as I miss him so much.

“Oh Jai.” I smiled softly.

“Hey you, don’t cry.” He said coming and wiping my tears and I began crying more.

“I-I’m sorry.” I cried.

“Shh.” He said.

“I just miss him so much, but he hates m-me.” I sobbed.

“He doesn’t hate you Sky, he loves you and he thinks you hate him. He was the one who bought you here and who was waiting the whole night to see if you are alright, he doesn’t hate you.” He said.

I wiped my tears as I looked at him shocked.

“Really? He bought me here?” I said alittle happily.

He nodded and smiled at me sitting on the stool.

“You butt dialed me and your whole conversation with Miley was saved on my phone and I showed it to the boys and they felt so guilty. They feel so bad Skylar, please give them another chance.” He said.

I was taking all what Jai was telling me.

“But they didn’t trust me.” I said.

“I know and they are cunts for that, but they learned their lesson.” He added.

I just shrugged as I really didn’t know what to say.

Jai sighed and ruffled my hair.

“I’ll check on you later kiddo.” He said.

“Wait! How’s Felicity?” I asked.

“She’s in her treatment, when she’s done and I know what is happening with her I’ll inform you.” He said.

“Thanks Jai, and she will be alright.” I smiled at him and mirrored my image.

“Bye Sky.” He said.

“Bye.” I replied and the door shut as I was alone again.

Do I forgive them? Luke my Luke, bought me here, waited for me, actually cared. I don’t even know how I feel I know but one thing I know for sure is I’m glad.

Luke’s POV:

I messed up; I ruined everything, not just my life but hers as well. I’m just a dick, what was I even thinking about getting an innocent girl like her, she deserves better.

I raised my hand up as the bartender poured few more shots as he handed it to me and gulped those all down making my throat burn.

“Luke?” A voice said from behind.

I looked back and it was Cameron.

“Aye mate!” I bro hugged him as he hugged me back.

He pulled away looking at me.

“Do you know where Skylar is?” He asked.

I raised an eyebrow, why in the world was he asking for my Skylar, my Skylar, only mines, well not anymore.

“Why do you want to know where my girlfriend is?” I sassed him.

“I thought it was ex-girlfriend bro?” He questioned.

My jaws clenched as I was getting annoyed by Cameron.

“It’s complicated.” I said through my gritted teeth.

“Alright bro, chill I was just asking because I took her to a party last night but I lost her and couldn’t seem to find her.” He said.

That’s when I lost it, he was the one who took her that god damn party.

My fist got contact with his jaw as I kept pouding my fist on his face as he flipped me over hitting me on the face, I didn’t stop him I let him hit me.

I started laughing as he began hitting me harder.

“Hit me!” I yelled and he stopped and looked at my bloody face.

“What’s wrong with you Luke?” He said getting up.

He walked around as some of his mates pulled him away as I wiped my nose seeing blood on my hands, great. But I deserved it.

I chugged my last shot as I was drunk. I needed Skylar; she was the only thing in my head.

I was outside as it was pretty dark and walked my way only to the hospital, I have to see her.

----

I walked my way to her room as I turned the knob and stepped in.

I looked at her beautiful face that I missed seeing so much, as she was already staring at me with wide eyes.

“S-skylar.” I said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 27 51
If your a huge fan of the janoskians like me! Then read these imagines I promise they will be worth your while ❤️
119K 3K 23
Jai gets told off by his brothers for being an annoyance. Suddenly, a simple fight escalates into something so much more and leaves Jai hurting and b...
8.2K 288 25
Sequel to Forced but Chosen: Embattled Love It's round 2 for Luke and Andi... See what happens now.
351K 9.5K 65
"We are all addicted to something that takes the pain away." WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE, MAY BE TRIGGERING... (I AM EDITING THIS FAN FICTION SO PLEAS...