The Slave ( Luke Brooks)

By Janoskiansloverr1

"You promised me you would help me, and you wouldn't let anyone hurt me. Where's that promise Luke, huh? This... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Trailer!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue

Chapter 37

1.5K 50 8
By Janoskiansloverr1

Skylar’s POV:

I shot up as I ran my way to the toilet letting the vomit come out my mouth. It finally stopped as I rested on the floor flushing it and wiping my mouth. I laid on the ground for a couple of minutes as I felt like shit, knowing I got sick probably from the rain.

I got up eventually and rinsed my mouth seeing my reflecting in the mirror. I looked so pale, tired and ugly, which is a bad mix. I sighed and tied my hair in a messy bun on the top of my head which probably ended up looking like a turd.

I walked the kitchen filling up a glass of water and gulping it down as it felt refreshing going down my dry throat. I put the empty glass in the sink as I stood there not knowing what to do know, I was like a lost bird. Before I knew it I felt myself inhaling as I exhaled a huge snotty sneeze as I blew my nose in the tissue, great I guess I look on how I feel in the inside.

I went back into Felicity’s room getting my clothes which were still damp as I didn’t care and changed into them.

I put on my wet shoes as I grabbed my phone and her keys locking the door behind me.

I left the building as it was pretty chilling and windy as that helped my sickness so much. (Sarcasm)

I thought about going over to Felicity and hang out with her knowing that is the only thing I can do, and she is the only one who actually believes me.

As I was walking I look down on my wrist as they were visibly showing as I was once again wearing the short sleeve t-shirt, but I honestly didn’t even care anymore.

----

I was greeted by the lady as she asked me if I was here to see a doctor which I got offended, I know I look sick but I didn’t know I looked that bad.

I told her im here to meet Felicity and she apologized. I walked in the empty hallways as I coughed my way to here room.

I opened her door seeing Jai and her making out, by accidently I sneezed as they parted and looked at me scared.

“Hey guys.” My voice cracked.

“Skylar?” Jai was unsure.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Oh my god, what happened to you?!” Felicity shouted.

I shrugged my shoulders sitting down on the regular stool I sit on.

“Skylar? What are you doing to yourself?” Felicity cared.

I laughed.

“Skylar? What happened?” Jai asked.

“Nothing, I just woke up and decided to come meet me best friend.” I replied.

“Did you eat?” Felicity asked me.

“Yeah, I ate at a five star restaurant which my boyfriend and my other friends took me too, oh wait never mind.” I said acting.

Felicity and Jai looked at each other.

“Felicity told me what happened, I believe you Sky, but you look horrible.” Jai said.

“Thanks, I get that a lot.” I said.

“Stop it!” Felicity said.

I looked at her.

“Skylar, I can tell how hurt you are and you feel painless as if you are dead already, but you’re not, Jai and I are here for you, please eat something and I’ll get a doctor to check up on you, please. Jai and I will talk to the boys, just don’t do anything stupid.” Felicity said.

“I’m not hungry, and I don’t need anyone to take care of me, I’m fine and I honestly don’t care if they talk to me or not anymore, I give up. I have you and Jai and I can live with that. Don’t worry  I didn’t do anything stupid.” I told her.

“Then what about your wrist?” Jai said pointing at my wrist.

I looked down at my wrist and didn’t cover it but just looked at them two.

“I couldn’t help it okay.” I said.

“Sky—“ Felicity stopped as the door opened as Daniel, Luke and James entered.

I sneezed as I looked up at them as they looked at me but this time I looked away from them.

I got up and kissed Felicity’s forehead and waved goodbye to Jai and walked right passed Luke without giving eye contact.

I felt nothing, I am nothing.

I walked away as I ended up back outside as I just decided to get some air.

Luke’s POV:

I woke up pretty early as I really couldn’t sleep properly last night. I went downstairs seeing James and Daniel awake.

“Hey guys.” I said sitting beside them on the couch.

“Is Miley alright?” Daniel asked.

“Yeah, she got some stitches.” I replied.

“Daniel and I were thinking about going to meet Felicity and Jai right now, wanna join?” James asked.

“Yeah let’s go.” I said getting up and walking with them toward the car as I said I’ll drive.

The car ride was silent as I knew that they were thinking about last night, and Skylar.

“Is Skylar going to b—“ I cut off James.

“Can we not bring her up?” I said.

James went silent as I picked up my speed.

----

We were all walking in the hallway having a small conversation about Tour as Daniel opened the door to Felicity’s room. I saw Felicity, Jai and another girl as I entered in the room I recognized her. She sneezed and looked up at us and had eye contact for me for a few seconds as she looked away. She looked so ill, so pale with bags under her eyes as if she never slept. She her fingers looked blue as I caught the sight of her wrists. I gasped as I couldn’t look away from it. She stood up and said goodbye to Jai and Felicity and walked right passed me as if I wasn’t even there, which actually hurt me a lot.

I looked up at the boys as they had the same expression as me.

I felt guilty and just felt like crying and running to her, but she hates me.

I stood in front of Felicity’s bed as I was looking at the ground having the image of her cuts in my head and thoughts on how she was when all this happened and how much she was probably crying.

“Luke she didn’t do it, why are you guys mad at her for something she didn’t do?!” Felicity shouted at us as she had couple of tears in her eyes.

“She is a girl who is full of lies and is some crazy freak who is jealous of her hold ‘friend’  taking us away from her.” Daniel spoke.

“Oi! Don’t say that about her.” Jai argued.

“Are you serious bro?” James said.

“She was our friend before that Miley girl and you didn’t even trust Skylar for one second or let her explain how if you were in her shoes?!” Felicity yelled at us.

“Felicity she’s not the girl you think she is….” I said.

“Yes she is, she is an innocent, broken girl who thought she had friends that will support her and importantly trust her!” She yelled at me.

“SHE’S NOT INNOCENT, AND I CAN’T TRUST HER ANYMORE KNOWING HOW MANY LIES SHES KEEPING AWAY FROM ME?! DO WE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER FAMILY OR WHY SHE WAS HOMELESS NO! DO WE KNOW ABOUT HER PAST?! NO! BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T TRUST ME, SHE SUPPOSED TO TRUST ME IF SHE LOVED ME!” I shouted out as everyone was looking at me.

“Don’t yell at her like that!” Jai defended Felicity.

“But Miley told us everything and Skylar isn’t the girl you think she is.” Daniel said.

“Oh yeah what did Miley say?” Felicity crossed her arms.

“She said that Skylar’s boyfriend and Miley were hanging out and Sky got jealous and began bullying Miley and then she ended up getting expelled from her bad behavior and her mother hated her personality that she kicked her out of the house and that’s why she is homeless. And now she is here, acting like a fake bitch.” Daniel ended.

“She’s not like that.” Felicity ended.

“But Felicity we don’t really know anything about her past and this could be the truth.” Jai said.

“Are you seriously buying that bitches lie?” She asked Jai.

“No, I don’t but still we don’t know about her past.” He said.

“Listen, she’s not like that, maybe Miley was the one that hurt Skylar!” Felicity said to all of us and we went quite.

“See, she doesn’t trust us that’s why we are here right now arguing about her past, Miley is the only one who told us so I’m believing her.” James said.

I couldn’t take anymore and just walked out the hospital getting some fresh air.

As I was walking far away from the hospital I saw her crying as she was sitting on a bench.

I couldn’t walk away from that, I couldn’t.

I walked to her as I sat beside her. 

She looked up and quickly wiped her eyes moving away from me.

“What do you want?” She replied coldly.

“I just came here to see if you are okay.” I said looking at the ground.

“To see if I’m okay? Oh well thanks Luke, I’m doing great thanks for asking.” She replied.

“Why do you lie to me?” I asked.

She was quiet and then finally replied.

“I never lied to you.” She said.

“STOP LYING!” I raised my voice looking at her as she flinched from my voice.

“I’m not lying! Why can’t you just believe me as I’m telling you the truth, but no one believes me besides Felicity and Jai, but what I really wanted way my own boyfriend, the guy I love to trust me.” She shouted.

“I did trust you, but you don’t even trust me! I know nothing about your past Sky, how do I know if you are just acting as this innocent weak girl who is actually some sicko girl that bullied poor Miley’s life but just some stupid jealousy.” I spat.

She stood up facing me.

“ARE YOU FUCKING HEARING YOURSELF?! I KNOW I’M A WEAK GIRL THANKS FOR REMINDING ME, ASSHOLE. AND YEAH TOTALLY I WAS THE ONE WHO BULLIED ‘POOR’ MILEY, I’M A JEALOUS BITCH, I’M A FREAK,  LOSER, PHYSCO, I’M A FAKE, CALL ME WHAT EVER YOU WANT BUT ALL THAT BULLSHIT ISN’T TRUE. YOU THINK I DON’T TRUST YOU, I DO TRUST YOU LUKE, BUT I CAN’T TELL YOU ABOUT MY PAST BECAUSE I WANT TO FORGET ABOUT IT, IS THAT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND? RIGHT NOW YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOESN’T TRUST ME BUT SOME OTHER WHORE THAT I HATE!” She sobbed.

I sat there in silence as I was just looking at her face as it was turning paler and paler.

“I loved you Skylar, but I don’t know if I can do this anymore.” I spoke getting up.

“Loved?” She whimpered.

“So we are over?” She asked again.

"You can't just walk away." She said 

I walked away from her because if I looked at her, I would want to just kiss her.

“You lied to me as well.” She spoke behind me as I continued walking as I thinking on what she was talking about.

Skylar’s POV:

He just told me he doesn’t love me anymore or that he doesn’t want me. He’s putting this all on me, all this is my fault. He’s the one who promised me that he wouldn’t let anyone hurt me but he was the only one who ended up hurting me. He promised me he would help me, was isn’t he? He promised he wouldn’t leave me, but who just walked away from me. But I still love him and trust him but one stupid problem caused him to lose it.

I felt sick to my stomach again as I went in the bush throwing up. I didn’t even eat anything for 2 days and I’m puking up just plain acid, amazing.

There’s no point in me staying here anymore knowing that everyone hates me.

I began walking to the nearest bar I could find.

Luke’s POV:

I walked back to the hospital seeing the group talking as I joined in.

“Where did you go?” James asked me.

“For a walk.” I replied.

“So you guys going to forgive Skylar?” Felicity asked Daniel and James

“I feel like sh—“ Daniel got cut off by me.

 “I broke up with her.” I said.

Everyone gasped and looked at me.

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!” Felicity shouted.

“I can’t do this anymore, it’s for the best.” I replied.

“Oh I wish I could just get out of this bed to see her right now, do you know what she might do?!” She shouted at me.

“SHE WON’T DO ANYTHING, SHE ONLY DOES THAT CUTTING SHIT FOR ATTENTION!” I shouted back and before I knew it I got punched across the face.

I looked up and wipe my bloody nose as I look up to see Jai furious.

I looked at him as he was holding out his phone for me.

I looked at him confused and Daniel and James looked upset and nodded at me to grab Jai’s phone.

“Listen to it cunt.” He scoffed and I took my phone and placed it against my ear.

The Voice Mail:

“Can I help you?” Skylar said.

“Well yeah, can you like please leave Luke and go back to New York where you belong.” Miley said bitchy.

 “And why do you want me to do that?” Skylar questioned.

“You don’t deserve friends like these boys and better yet Felicity, you deserve no one. I’m going to make them forget about you and I’ll replace you, which will be clearly easy knowing Beau loves me more, and the rest will be easy. Only Luke is the challenge but I can find my way, he won’t love you forever, like look at you, ugly, fat, freak, and fucked up. I guess you got it from your dad.” Miley laughed.

I heard a  slap and glass breaking and then someone crying.

 “What happened?!” Beau said

“She’s was telling me h—“ Skylar got cut off.

“I just asked for a glass of water as she got all mad saying to stay away from you guys saying how I’m taking you guys away from her. Before I could reply she slapped me across the face knocking the glass with her as it fell on my foot.” Miley lied.

“NO! THAT’S NOT WHAT HAPPENED I SWEAR BEA—“ Skylar got cut off again.

“Save it, Skylar.” Beau said.

“Beau…” Skylar said.

“I think you should just go away for now.” Daniel said.

*Hear Skylar crying*

 “Luke I swear on my life, I didn’t say that, she is lying, she was saying how she wants to take you away from me including the guys and Felicity.” She told me

 “I could tell you didn’t like her, but this is too far Sky.” I said to Sky.

“I DIDN’T SAY THAT TO HER! SHE IS JUST BULLSHITTING!” She cried

“ENOUGH! Just get out!” Beau shouted at her.

*silence*

*hearing rain and Skylar crying*

The phone hung up.

I shut off his phone as I just took in on what I heard.

What did I just do? Skylar was telling the truth the whole time and I’m here, hating on her and I just told her I didn’t want to be with her and called her so much things. I don’t know what to do.

“Do you believe her now?” Jai huffed.

I didn’t reply I was frozen as I just took in on what I said to her and how she probably felt about everything. I’m such a dick, oh my god.

“What did I just do?” I said to myself as I ran out the hospital running to the place I left Sky.

How can I be so stupid and heartless? She is my Skylar, the girl I knew, the girl I fell in love with, how did I let something so stupid get over me. I need her and I need to tell her how much I’m sorry. She has every right to hate on me, yell at me, anything. I had no right to yell and hate on her. Please Sky, please be okay.

I was running and panting as I was crying at the same time knowing the truth, and how I should’ve been there for her.

She could be doing anything right now, she was sick as well as you could tell by her condition. She needed me and I wasn’t there for her, I promised her. I’m a dog.

“Please Sky, please be okay.” I kept saying to myself.

I finally reached the area and looked everywhere around her and I couldn’t see her.

“Skylar!” I screamed spinning around hoping I would see her.

“I’m sorry.” I cried as I fell to my knees.

She’s gone and I was at blame for it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370 13 16
We're always going to love each other. [Brooks Twins Fan Fiction) Copyright 2018 NirvanaxRose All Rights Reserved
261K 2.2K 58
{ The Janoskians promoted this story } All different kinds of imagines. I also do personals. If you have any requests send me them and i will try my...
85.7K 1.3K 54
A girl and a boy, once dated, now ex's and now hate eachother! What will happen when one falls for the other all over again! Will things be different...
3.6K 106 32
Coping, this was Abbie's hardest task. After losing her father, mother, and being bullied she believes she can never live or even love again, she doe...