Stray Kids Ships One-shot

By Anmnlee

Just a collection of Stray Kids ship oneshots. Request are open for anyone. Just I don't do smut. Don't know... More

Author's Note
[MinSung] Red
[SeungJin] Heaven
[MinSung] Run Away
[JeongLix] You and Me
[SeungJin] Selfish
[JeongChan] Love and Guns
[MinSung] Jacket
[JeongLix] Pretend, Fall, Fall
[MinSung] Our Past
[SeungJin] Winner In My Heart
[MinSung] Fifteen
1k Special
Q&A with MinSung
[HyunIn] Notes
[MinSung] J & M
[SeungJin] Protect
[Christmas Special] Love In The Air
[JeongSung] Love and Lies
[HyunSung] Show Me Love
[MinSung] Mates and Everything else
Someone F*ckin Tagged Me
[HyunKnow] Attention
[JeongChan] Sleep
[SeungJin] Bad Boy Down
Got Tagged...Again
What is this??? Oh a Tag
[HyunSung] Happier
[ChangJin] My Tsun Omega
[Seungmin] You Made Me Do It
[JeongChan] Promises
[BinSung] Friendship Rejected
[SeungJin] Mr. Hwang
[JiLix] Pranksters
[JiLix] Forget-Me-Not
[HyunIn] Wish You Were Here
[HyunIn] Omega Nerd and His Prince
[SeungJin] Road to Forever
[MinSung] Thief
[SeungJin] Mr. Hwang Pt.2
[JeongChan] Wish You Were Here Pt.2
[SeungJin] Love
[MinSung] 364:23:59:59
[SeungJin] Prince and Sky
[SeungJin] Of Twins and Pretty Boys
[SeungJin] Love and Dreams
[ChangLix] Airport
[MinChan] No Such Thing As Forever
[HyunSeungIn] Affection Deprived
[MinSung] Our Happy Ending
[SeungJin] Real
[ChangLix] LoveStagram
[JeongChan] Notice My Love
[SeungJin] Wish I was...
[SeungJin] My Only Dream
[JeongChan] A Little Jealousy
[MinSung] Hold Me Tight
[ChanLix] 5 Minutes Is Never Enough
[HyunLix] No Other Option
[JiLix] Entrust
[SeungJin] If The World Is Ending
[HyunBin] Comfort
[SeungJin] Caught In A Lie

[SeungLix] Cheaters

3.2K 108 8
By Anmnlee

A/N: I'm on a SeungLix agenda.
It doesn't start with SeungLix so be patient.
***

"Where were you last night?" Seungmin asked the man sitting on the sofa.

"I told you I was with Changbin the whole night," the onther groaned.

"And who was with you?"

"Changbin, Jeongin, and a few others," the man answered.

"Really Hyunjin? Jeongin?" Seungmin crossed his arms a scowl on his face.

"Come on Min. Jeongin and me are just friends," Hyunjin said and tried to hold Seungmin. But Seungmin stepped back and glared at him.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight," Seungmin leaves the room and goes straight to their room and locks it.

He hears the other curse loudly then a door slamming. A tear threatens its way to his cheek, but before it could evem fall down he wipes it away and lies down on his side of the bed.

***

Seungmin knows, he knows that Hyunjin is cheating on him with Jeongin. He questions himself, why is he still holding on.

He holds back the tears as he stands. He blends in well with crowd of people and umbrellas, that he doesnt even bother hiding. It was raining hard yet he hears laughter of two boys playing around in the rain.

He watches as Hyunjin chase Jeongin around in the park, not minding the rain that soaks their clothes.

And when the older finally catches the younger, he hugs him tight and kisses him passionately under the rain. Even though it hurts he takes a picture secretly.

***
He comes down with a cold the next day. No Hyunjin to take care of him. He crues himself to sleep not even bothering to eat and take his medicines.

The next day it gets even worse. But still no Hyunjin. He tries to send a text.

Seungmin
Where are you?

But no one answers. It was not only his head that hurts also his heart.

With a heavy heart he calls one of his friends for help.

"Minho-hyung..." he whispers when his bedroom door opens.

Minho doesn't say anything and just tends to his needs. The three cats he brought with him just watching Seungmim.

It took a week before Seungmim fully recovered. In that whole week, Hyunjin would come home. But he never stayed nor took care of Seungmin.

***

"This is enough!" Minho shouts. Seungmin looks at him curiously, wondering why his Hyung suddenly shouted.

"You dont deserve this. He didnt even look at you when you were sick! What the f*ck is happening?!" Minho shouted clearly furious. His cats stayed calm, curled up on Seungmin's lap.

"He's cheating on me," Seungmin simply said while looking outside his window.

"What?" Minho asked dumbfounded.

"He's cheating on me with Jeongin," Seungmin says. He takes his phone out and shows the picture of Hyunjin and Jeongin kissing under the rain.

"That f*ck*r! I'm gonna kill him!" Minho shouts.

"Don't," Seungmin stops him.

"What do you mean dont?! He's chea-" Minho was cut off by Seungmin's calm voice, "I already knew before I saw them. I just wanted to confirm. But right now. I'm just so tired and done."

Minho sighs and stares sadly at his friend. "I'm not sad. Not anymore I guess. Just mad that he didn't tell me sooner. He could just have left me you know. No cheating involved," Seungmin says, hands busy petting Dori.

Minho stays silent for a while before an Idea enters his mind, "Hey you're still dating Hyunjin right?"

Seungmim thinks for a few seconds before answering, "Yes? Well we still haven't ended it yet so I guess?"

Minho grins at him, "I have an idea and it involves a make over and getting drunk."

***
The moment Minho said they were going to color his hair a lighter shade of brown he immediately agreed. It was the first time he was going to color his hair lighter but theres always a first time for everything.

He smiles as he admires himself in the mirror. They were at Minho and Jisung's apartment since Seungmin didn't want to see Hyunjin's face. The latter was texting him but he doesn't answer he didnt even read it.

"See I told you! You'll look good in it! If I didnt have Jisung I'd totally hit on you!" Minho exclaims.

Jisung proudly watches them at the side line, "I'm gonna pick your clothes while Minho does your make up."

Seungmin ends up looking like a whole ass meal. With his skinny ripped jeans, black shirt, and black leather jacket. He also wore black combat boots.

"He's gonna want you back when he see's you," Jisung comments.

"I dont want him back though. I'm gonna end everything today," Seungmin says with determination.

"Thats my bestfriend!" Minho says and hugs him tight.

He opens his phone and goes through Hyunjin messages. The latter was asking where he was as if he cares. Seungmin scoffs and types a text.

Seungmin
I'll go to skz bar
come if you want
Minho and Jisung will be there

***
They had just entered the bar but Seungmin could already feel the excitement.

"I forgot to tell you, I invited my cousin Felix!" Minho shouts so Seungmin could hear over the loud music. Seungmin just nods and goes straight to a table.

They order drink after drink. After a few shots Minho's cousin Lee Felix arrives.

"Oi mate!" Seungmin looks at the man amd observes him. He was wearing a black hoodie and black pants. He had freckles all over his cheeks. And his voice was so deep. And Seungmin's not gonna lie he finds the other attractive.

When Felix notices that Seungmin was staring at him he smiles at Seungmin them winks. Seungmin could feel his cheeks heat up but he blames it on the alcohol.

They were introduced to each other and they instantly felt a connection. They started by making small talks. A few normal questions here and there until a question was dropped.

"Why are you even drinking right now? The way you look right now definitely screams something."

Seungmin just smiles, "I'm hear to break up with my cheating boyfriend if he ever arrives. How about you? Why are you here?"

Felix grins and leans closer, "Oh I dont know. Maybe to find cute boys who's going to break up with their cheating boyfriend."

It was Seungmin who closed the gap between their lips. Hands on Felix's neck while Felix placed his on Seungmin's waist.

They deepened their kiss. Not noticing the MinSung had already left to dance. Tongues dancing together, teeth clashing, hands everywhere.

They were to engrossed with each other that they didnt notice someone approach them.

"WHAT THE FUCK SEUNGMIN?!"

The two broke of the kiss to look at their intruder.

"Oh its you," Seungmin calmly said, arms still around Felix's neck.

"What do you mean it's you?! I'm your fucking boyfriend and yet here you are kissing another man?!" Hyunjin shouts. They were gaining a lot of attention.

"Is this him?" It was Felix who spoke. Seungmin nods still looking at Hyunjin.

"About that mate. You see, cutie here just told me something. He told me he was going to break up with his cheating boyfriend," Felix said.

"Excuse me?! Cheating boyfriend?! It's you who's cheating right now!" Hyunjin shouts. Minsung had come back to their table to watch the drama.

"Oh really? How do you explain this then," One of Seungmin's hand goes to open his phone and show Hyunjin a photo.

"H-How did you..?" Hyunjin stuttered looking pale.

"I always knew Hyunjin. I always knew. Thats why it confuses me on why are you so mad right now? When you can just go to Yang Jeongin? What he broke up with you already? Before I forget, pack your things from my apartment cause I'm breaking up with you. Make sure you dont leave anything alright. Byebye."

Seungmin looks back at Felix and hooks both his arms around the boys neck, "Now where were we?"

Felix immediately leans in to claim Seungmin's lips. They were kissing each other wirh equal fervour.

"How about we take this to yours hmmm?" Seungmin whispers against Felix's lips. Felix doesnt say anything, but he quickly disconnects their lips.

"I'd like that."
***
A/N: If anyones curious...
Its still ot9 when I write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 960 41
Oneshots of members of Stray Kids! Oneshots, two shots and short stories! Written for my Instagram @/galacticfixs !! Feel free to support me there, a...
211K 3.2K 15
​ β€· just a book full of oneshots of ships from stray kids. DISCONTINUED ! Β©RUNEBIN- 2020
7.5K 237 7
-stray kids oneshots- This will probably only contain smut, if you don't like that, just don't read the book ⚠️Stray Kids just serves as characters...
68.2K 580 21
hello! this is a compilation of random oneshots, updates arent scheduled at all i update randomly so if u are cool with it then read as u must! i hea...