The Slave ( Luke Brooks)

By Janoskiansloverr1

"You promised me you would help me, and you wouldn't let anyone hurt me. Where's that promise Luke, huh? This... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Trailer!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue

Chapter 6

3.4K 101 2
By Janoskiansloverr1

I woke up with someone’s arm around me and my head on someone’s body. I looked up noticing Luke and then remembered everything last night. It felt different knowing you didn’t wake up alone but with someone beside you. I stared at Luke and trying to read him. Some times he’s so caring and sweet and then he is a total dick.

“Goodmorning.” He said as he woke up.

“Morning” I replied after getting off of him.

“Where you going?” He asked.

“I need to freshen up to go up and check on the guys.” I said heading towards the washroom.

I looked at my face as there was mascara all over the place and I looked fucking scary. I washed my face with warm water as I wiped off all the makeup and decided not to wear any today.  I brushed my teeth and headed back out to get some fresh clothing.

I noticed Luke was still laying down on his phone.

“Why are you still here?” I asked him.

“I want to talk to you.” He said.

“I don’t want to talk about last night.” I said quietly.

“It will make you feel better just tell me Sky.” He said.

I looked up at him as he called me Sky and smiled.

“ I really appreciated you comforting me but I’m fine.” I said.

He put his hand through his hair and got up from the bed.

“YOU’RE NOT FUCKING FINE SKYLAR! YOU KEEP SAYING IT BUT YOU’RE NOT I KNOW IT! I DON’T WANT YOU HIDING STUFF FROM ME!” He yelled.

“YOU’RE NOT MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND OR ANYTHING SO WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU ABOUT MY PROBLEMS I’M ONLY HERE AS YOUR GUYS FUCKING SLAVE I’M NOT HERE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY PROBLEMS.” I yelled back.

“I know okay I’m sorry, I just don’t like seeing you hurt.” He said as his voice softens.

“Well you will be seeing that a lot.” I replied.

He looked up at me and I looked at him again and we were having some sort of staring contest.

He grabbed his phone and went back up the stairs and I sighed and changed into my clothing, I’m definitely having a shower tonight after the guys are asleep.

I put on a jumper with sweats and not giving two shits about how I looked at put my hair in a messy bun. I went up the stairs with my phone in my pocket.

“Skylar we need you to set up the food and drinks because our friends that were supposed to come yesterday are coming tonight so yeah.” Daniel said.

“Okay, anything else?” I asked.

“You have to do our laundries.” Jai said and I nodded and looked over at Luke who wasn’t giving me eye contact, well then.

I went into the kitchen to place the cold beers at the side of the counter with the plastic cups stacked up and the chips on the other counter.

After I was finished that I went up into the guys rooms to get their laundry baskets and take it to the laundry room.

As I was going down the stairs all the guys were heading out.

“We have to get some stuff for tonight we will be back in few hours.” James said.

“Have fun.” I replied and they all left me in the big house.

I went into the laundry room and placed all they clothing into the laundry and put in the right amount of detergent and set the machine as it began to start. I placed the baskets at the side and decided to take my shower right now knowing the guys were gone. I quickly grabbed my towel James gave to me the other day and went upstairs into the shower. I turned on the tap and stripped off my clothing and let the water clean me. I grabbed the shampoo as I massaged it on my scalp and rinsed it out. I grabbed the bar soap which smelt like vanilla and rubbed it against my body and shaved my legs and other places as I was clean. I closed the tap and heard the front door close.

Shit they are home.

I quickly wrapped the towel around my body as my wet hair was dropping water on the cold floor. I slowly opened the door and heard the guys in the game room. Thank god. I quietly went down the stairs towards the basement door until I heard a voice behind me.

“Skylar?” He asked.

I jumped in fright as the towel fell to the floor and I panicked and I didn’t dare to turn around. I quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around and shut my eyes hoping they didn’t see my bruised and scared back, but he probably did.

I felt someone grabbed my wrist and turn me around and I faced the one person I was trying to avoid. Luke.

He touched up and down my naked arms with his cold finger tips as he felt and saw  the scars of those times when I was at my weakest states.

I let down a tear that fell down my cheek onto his hand.

He put his finger under my chin and made me look at his eyes, those dark brown perfect eyes.

“Please don’t tell anyone.” I whispered as the tears fell down my cheek.

“Why? Why do you do this to yourself?” He looked hurt.

“I’m sorry,  I was w-weak.” I cried.

“Who made you this weak?” He was demanding an answer.

“Everyone.” I whispered and began crying louder.

I pulled away from his grip on my wrist and opened the basement door and cried as I was still wrapped in my towel.

---

It’s been 4 hours and I trapped myself in the basement scared to see Luke. I can’t see him right now I can’t he’s seen my body.

I was now in new clothing as I was writing in my diary while listening to my playlist.

I hear Jai keep calling my names from upstairs so I headed back upstairs.

I opened the door seeing them all there but no Luke.

“Our friends are coming in like 30 minutes so we want you to stay in the basement and like you know not come upstairs.” Jai said.

“Okay, is there anything else you guys need?” I asked

“Not right now we will let you know when.” Beau said.

I nodded and made my way back downstairs.

---

I was reading a book I had in my bag as I was getting distracted by the loud music coming from upstairs and people going crazy. I thought small friends were coming over, clearly it’s a party.

I grabbed the photo frame from my bag as I admired everything that was in the picture. My dad and I were there and we were happy, I was probably 13 then. I remember when he took me to the park and it was like our secret playing place where we would both swing on the swings and he would do this fun thing called the rollercoaster as I was about to barf but it was funny.

I miss him so much. He wasn’t supposed to die; it was supposed to be me.  No wonder my mother hates me it was my entire fault. I noticed that I was cring as tears were on the glass of the frame and I wiped them off as I placed the frame beside my bed.

As I was was going back to reading my book I heard my door of the basement open. Shit.

Luke’s POV:

“Lukey poo, come on let’s go to your room.” Chelsey my ex-girlfriend said.

“No Chelsey can’t we just enjoy the party.” I said as I took another sip from my beer.

Chelsey and I were best friends before as we started dating last year but then it wasn’t really working out so we decided to stay as friends but clearly she still had feeling for me.

“Let’s go into the basement, it will be quiet and we can have some fun.” She bit her lips.

Shit!

She was turning the knob to the basement and I quickly shut it and stood in front of it so she won’t go.

“Chelsey you’re drunk.” I said.

“Are you hiding something from me?” She game closer and started playing the buttons on my top.

“No, let’s just stay up here and chill with the group.” I said moving away from the door as I grabbed her arm to get her away.

“No way.” She let go of my arm and quicky opened the basement door and ran down the stair as I chased her.

“What the fuck?” She asked.

I look at her and then at Skylar who was freaking out as she was sitting on her bed not knowing what to do.

“Who is she?” She questioned.

“She’s our cousin who came over to stay with us for a while so yeah.” I lied.

“Then why is she staying down here?” She questioned.

“Because I liked the basement because I have my own privacy.” Skylar responded.

“Oh good.” Chelsey said as he pulled me by my collar and kissed my lips and pulled away and smirked at Skylar who looked upset and angry. Why was she feeling like that?

Chelsey went back upstairs as I stood there not knowing what to do and then walked over to Skylar.

“Sky she kissed me, she’s not my gir—“

“Save it Luke,  I don’t care, we aren’t together anyways.” She said and went into the washroom and I ran to the door and turned the knob and it was locked.

“Skylar, but I want to be something more.” I said hoping she heard me.

“You’re drunk Luke, you don’t know what you are saying.” She said.

“Yes, I do I swear, I like you Sky, and I want you to be mines.” I told her the truth I have been hiding from everyone.

She opened the door and looked at me.

“I can’t be with you Luke.” She said and I actually felt hurt.

“I thought you felt the same way?” I asked her.

“I don’t know what I feel, I get a weird warm happy feeling when I’m near you or when you hug me but I’m just going to ruin your life, I have way to many problems and I don’t want you to be a part of it.” I said.

 “I can handle it, I’ll be there for you Skylar, I can’t see you like this. I saw your body Sky, I saw those bruises and scars on your wrist but you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to, but I just want you to know that I’m here for you.” I said.

“I’m sorry Luke, but I can’t.” She said and tears were falling down her cheeks.

“Give me a chance, please.” I asked.

“I think you have a girl waiting for you upstairs.” She said and I backed away and went up the stairs.

I need to make her realize that she isn’t alone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.2K 37
No matter how many times you get knocked down, you will always have someone to pick you back up.
3.6K 106 32
Coping, this was Abbie's hardest task. After losing her father, mother, and being bullied she believes she can never live or even love again, she doe...
6.3K 27 51
If your a huge fan of the janoskians like me! Then read these imagines I promise they will be worth your while ❤️
21.3K 400 20
What happens when Luke and Jai get into a fight, and Luke discovers his twins darkest secret. WARNING: CONTENT COULD BE TRIGGERING Also on AO3 under...