Stray Kids Ships One-shot

By Anmnlee

Just a collection of Stray Kids ship oneshots. Request are open for anyone. Just I don't do smut. Don't know... More

Author's Note
[MinSung] Red
[SeungJin] Heaven
[MinSung] Run Away
[JeongLix] You and Me
[SeungJin] Selfish
[JeongChan] Love and Guns
[MinSung] Jacket
[JeongLix] Pretend, Fall, Fall
[MinSung] Our Past
[SeungJin] Winner In My Heart
[MinSung] Fifteen
1k Special
Q&A with MinSung
[HyunIn] Notes
[MinSung] J & M
[SeungJin] Protect
[Christmas Special] Love In The Air
[JeongSung] Love and Lies
[HyunSung] Show Me Love
[MinSung] Mates and Everything else
Someone F*ckin Tagged Me
[HyunKnow] Attention
[JeongChan] Sleep
[SeungJin] Bad Boy Down
Got Tagged...Again
What is this??? Oh a Tag
[HyunSung] Happier
[ChangJin] My Tsun Omega
[Seungmin] You Made Me Do It
[JeongChan] Promises
[BinSung] Friendship Rejected
[SeungJin] Mr. Hwang
[JiLix] Pranksters
[JiLix] Forget-Me-Not
[HyunIn] Wish You Were Here
[HyunIn] Omega Nerd and His Prince
[SeungJin] Road to Forever
[SeungJin] Mr. Hwang Pt.2
[JeongChan] Wish You Were Here Pt.2
[SeungJin] Love
[MinSung] 364:23:59:59
[SeungLix] Cheaters
[SeungJin] Prince and Sky
[SeungJin] Of Twins and Pretty Boys
[SeungJin] Love and Dreams
[ChangLix] Airport
[MinChan] No Such Thing As Forever
[HyunSeungIn] Affection Deprived
[MinSung] Our Happy Ending
[SeungJin] Real
[ChangLix] LoveStagram
[JeongChan] Notice My Love
[SeungJin] Wish I was...
[SeungJin] My Only Dream
[JeongChan] A Little Jealousy
[MinSung] Hold Me Tight
[ChanLix] 5 Minutes Is Never Enough
[HyunLix] No Other Option
[JiLix] Entrust
[SeungJin] If The World Is Ending
[HyunBin] Comfort
[SeungJin] Caught In A Lie

[MinSung] Thief

4.3K 153 35
By Anmnlee

A/N: Yey I finally updated. i was busy with school sooo...

***

Jisung walked around the school corridors. Greeting everyone who greeted him. Jisung was part of the school's most popular group Stray Kids.

There are nine members in total. Chan, Woojin, Changbin, Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin, Him, and his bestfriend Minho. They would usually sing and perform infront of the whole school during events or when they just want to.

The school staff approved of their group for alot of reasons. Students would be less stressed after listening to their song. Student fights dropped down. And many other reasons. So they just let them be.

As Jisung turned around the corner he saw Minho and his girlfriend Tzuyu fighting again. It was their 2nd fight this week and it was only wednesday.

He saw Tzuyu roughly shoving her index finger on Minho's chest. Minho flicked it away and pointed his index finger at her face whispering something. The anger on Minho's face was evident.

Jisung decided to intervene before it grew into something worse, "Ummm..." Minho whipped his gaze at him, his gaze softening when he realized it was Jisung. Tzuyu also looked at him but glared at the squirrel like boy. Tzuyu was also his friend so he didn't understand why the girl glared at him.

Minho grabbed Jisung's wrist gently. He glared one last time at Tzuyu before dragging Jisung away.

Once they were away from the girl, Minho sighed letting go of Jisung's wrist. Minho ran his hands through his hair, letting out another sigh.

Jisung took Minho's hand in his. Letting his thumb brush over the back of Minho's hand. "You and Tzuyu...You've been fighting alot recently..." Jisung slowly said.

Minho sighed and gently squeezed his bestfriends hand, "She...She's accusing me of cheating...and...she said I've spending more time with you instead of her."

"Cheating?"

Minho just shook his head, "I don't know where she got that. I'm more concerned when she said I spend more time with you than her. I mean she also spends time with her friends, so why can't I spend time mine. Do I really spend more time with you?"

Jisung took his time to think. Indeed Minho did spend time with Jisung. But he wasn't quite sure if Minho spent more time with him. But he did notice that last month Minho started to become more touchier than usual. Always seeking skinship from Jisung.

"When did you two started fighting?" he asked.

It took Minho a few seconds to answer, "Last month I think."

Jisung just hummed.

"I don't wanna think about her right now. Movie night?" Minho suddenly said.

Jisung smiled widely and nodded.

***

Minho and Jisung was cuddled on Minho's bed. Minho's laptop on his lap, a horror movie playing on it. Jisung had his face buried on Minho's chest while Minho had his arm around the younger.

When the movie finally ended Jisung decided to look up.

When he looked up a pair of eyes looked back at him. They just stared at each other like that. Wrapped in each others warmth. Jisung's gaze suddenly went to Minho's lips before looking back at the olders eyes. He found Minho also looking at his lips.

When they realized that they were staring at each other they akwardly pulled away from each other.

Jisung akwardly coughed and said, "I'll just go to the bathroom."

"Sure," Minho answered cheeks still red.

Jisung looked at his reflection at the mirror and splashed his face with some water, "What are you doing Jisung... He's your bestfriend... He also have a girlfriend..."

He lightly patted his cheeks before drying it. When he returned, Minho has already cleaned their mess and fixed the bed. Minho patted the space beside him smilling as if nothing happened earlier.

Jisung decided to play along. He slipped under the covers facing Minho. He cuddled closer until there was no space between them. He felt Minho's arm wrap around his waist, while his other hand plays with Jisung's hair.

He burried his face on the crook of Minho's face and sighs. He closes his eyes and murmurs sleepily, "Goodnight hyung."

***

It was the 4th time Jisung would be staying in Minho's dorm since last Wednesday. The older boy wouldn't let him go back to his own dorm even when it was just a couple room away.

The clothes that he's been using was Minho's. He was thankful that he left a few underwears and a toothbrush for the times that he stayed there.

Right now the older was being a clingy baby. He was sitting on his bed back againts the headboard, while Jisung sat between his legs Minho's arms wrapped around him tightly.

"Hyung I really need a drink. My throats really dry," Jisung whined. Minho just made weird noises and gripped Jisung tighter.

Jisung groaned and tried to free himself. He really needed that drink, "Hyung if you don't free me right now, I'm not giving you anymore cuddles."

The older immediately released Jisung almost pushing Jisung away from him. Jisung laughed in victory and immediately went to get his much needed drink.

While he was padding around the kitchen he thought of the things happening lately.

Minho barely spent any time with Tzuyu. Even if spent time with the girl they'd always be fighting. But every time they fought Minho would look like he doesnt even care. Everytime he sees Jisung while they were fighting he would cut the argument short and quickly run to the younger.

Jisung sighed slowly drinking his cup of water. He jumped almost spilling the water when he felt arms wrap around his waist.

"Don't scare me like that!" he scolded. Minho just chuckled and nuzzled Jisung's neck, "You were taking too long. I need my cuddles."

Jisung sighed and looked at the were Minho's head was placed. He suddenly froze his words now lost, when he saw Minho staring at him seriously.

There was a glint in Minho's eyes. Minho slowly leaned in their foreheads and noses touching. While Jisung still stayed frozen in his spot.

Minho leaned in more until barely a centimeter remains. He could feel the olders hot breath against his. Minho stared at his eyes as if asking for permission.

Jisung slowly nodded and closed his eyes. The moment their lips touched he felt butterflies in his stomach. He felt a shiver through his spine as their kiss deepened.

Minho slowly turned his body towards him, not breaking their kiss. Once Jisung fully faced him, he pushed the younfer towards the counter lifitng him up so he could sit.

As he sat on the counter he gained leverage and was now looking down at Minho. He wrapped his arms around Minho's neck as the older rubbed circles on his waist.

Minutes passed before they finally pulled away. Jisung's eyes were half lidded as he stares as Minho.

He felt the older caress his cheek. He nuzzled for a few seconds before realizing something. He pushed Minho away gently, "This is so wrong. Hyung you're dating Tzuyu! Oh my god... Why did we do this... Hyung this is so so wro-"

Minho cut him off by placing a kiss on his lips, "Please don't say this was wrong. This felt so right Jisung. I have never felt this way when I was with her. I never felt butterflies in my stomach when I look at her, but when I look at you it feels like theres hundreds of butterflies inside me. When I look at her I just see a normal girl someone that I was dating. But when I look at you, it feels like I was looking at someone special, I feel like I'm looking at a masterpiece."

Minho held Jisung's hand in his and placed it on his chest. Jisung's eyes widened when he felt the olders heart beating so fast.

"This heart of mine... It's beating for you Jisung..." Minho whispered, eyes gettig teary.

Jisung swallowed a lump on his throat, "Hyung... this is still wrong... You're dating her..."

Minho desperately pulled Jisung closer, "I don't care..."

Jisung shakily sighed and gently pushed Minho away, "Give me time."

He left Minho's dorm and went his. When he opened the door he saw his roommate Felix sitting on his own bed scrolling through his phone.

Felix looked away from his phone when he heard the door open, "Nice of you to jo- What happened?"

Felix quickly stood up and pulled Jisung inside when he saw how distraught the other was, "Hey... what happened?"

"Minho..." Jisung said.

Felix scrunched his nose, "Did you two fight?"

Jisung shook his head, "He... I... We..."

"He? You? Jisung I can't decipher anything with this words," Felix scolded the barely older boy.

"We... kissed..." Jisung whispered.

"What..?" Felix asked, shocked from the words that left Jisungs lips.

"We kissed. He initiated it... He also told me things... Like how he sees me as a masterpiece... and how his heart beats for me..."

"Isn't that a good thing? You've been liking him for years now..." Felix gently said rubbing circles on Jisungs back.

"Tzuyu..."

"Oh... right... forgot about her..." Felix murmured.

Jisung just hugged Felix while the latter rubs smoothing circles on his back.

"This is a mess..." Felix murmurs.

A ping brakes the silence that have covered them. Jisung slowly opens his phone. Hesitating to open the message when he saw the contact name. He sighed before opening the message.

Minmin-hyung❤
Jisung please...
I can't get enough of you. I always think of you. You're always in my mind. It's you I'm always searching for.
It you who I dreamt of... I already pictured my future with you... You're the only one I can see with me in my future...
Jisung you're the one...
Please...
I think I'm in love...
No... I don't think I'm in love, cause I'm sure I'm in love with you

Jisung turns his phone off and keeps it away. He closes his eyes and forces himself to sleep beside Felix.

***

A week passes and he still havent talked to Minho. He was walking around the corridors his head down while he still thinks about the olders words.

He was at the corner when he heard two familiar voices.

"We need to break up," Minho says with a straight face.

"What? Why? Minho we could still fix this. Come on breaking up isnt the solution, " Tzuyu desperately said.

"If I remember correctly just last week you accused me of cheating," Minho said.

"That was last week. I dont believe it anymore. Minho please," Tzuyu pleaded.

Minho just looks at her straight in the eye, "Tzuyu... it's not working anymore. I... I don't love you. It's over. This is over." Minho turns and suddenly locks eyes with Jisung.

Jisungs eye's widened before he ran away. Minho tried to follow him but was stopped by Tzuyu, "Minho let's talk about this."

"There's nothing to talk about."

***

Another week of avoiding Minho passed. Everytime he sees Minho he would also see Tzuyu trying to talk to Minho. As if trying to convince the older boy to going back to her.

Minho would always try to approach him, but he's always run away before the older could reach him.

Today he was sitting peacefully inside the library. Trying to distract himself from his thoughts, which consisted of Minho, Minho, and Minho. (A/N: The "side effect" of having to much school work.)

He suddenly felt a hand at the collar of his shirt and the next thing he knew he was already on the floor.

"This is all your fault!" someone shouted. The voice sounded to familiar that Jisung didn't need to look at the person to know who she is.

"You stole him from me!" she shouted once again.

The librarian stomped her way to them as she glared at Tzuyu. "This is a library. No shouting, and no fighting," the librarian calmly said, though it was clear that she was holding back her anger.

Tzuyu glared at the librarian and grabbed Jisung's arm, making the latter stand up. She dragged him outside the library. The librarian tried to stop Tzuyu, but it was no use.

"Let go of me!" Jisung shouted once they were outside the library.

Tzuyu pushed him away and glared at him. Jisung glared at her while clutching the arm that she dragged him with. Students started to surround them.

The librarian held Tzuyu by her arm, but Tzuyu pushed her away.

"This is all your fuckin fault! If you didn't try to seduce my boyfriend then we wouldn't brake up!" she shouted.

"It's ex-boyfriend to you! And I didn't even try to seduce him! He came to me by his own choice!" Jisung shouted back.

"And it wasn't me who destroyed your relationship with Minho! It was you! You kept on accusing him of cheating!" he added.

"I wouldn't accuse him if you two didn't spend to much time together!"

"He's my fucking bestfriend you idiot!" Jisung shouted.

"Bestfriend my ass! Boys who are bestfriends don't cuddle each other in bed! He even holds your hand more than he holds mine!" she shouted and grabbed Jisung again.

"This is all your fault, don't even try to reason your self out," she whispered angrily at his ear

She raised her hand to slap Jisung. He closed his eyes waiting for the impact.

A few seconds passed but he felt nothing. He felt himself being released from Tzuyu's hold. Then suddenly he was being pulled to a warm chest.

"That's enough," he heard a stern and strong voice.

He slowly opened his eyes, being met with a chest. He slowly raised his gaze and saw Minho looking straight at Tzuyu with a hard gaze.

"It's not his fault," Minho added.

"It's his fault! Don't even try to defend him!He seduced you! Your own bestfriend seduced you!" Tzuyu shouted desperately. (A/N: I'm sorry baby Tzuyu😭😭😭)

"He didn't," Minho answered calmly.

"He did Minho! He se-" Tzuyu's words were suddenly cut off.

"It was me. I was the one who seduced him." Minho answered. To others it sounded like Minho was calm but Jisung could hear the nervousness in his voice.

"I was the one who initiated the hand holding. I'm the one always asking for cuddles. It's me who invites him to stay with me every night. It was all me."

Some students around them gasped, some squealed, some made some disgusted noises.

"I- I don't believe you!" Tzuyu shouted while crying.

"Y- You're j-just protecting h-him!" she wiped her tears away as she hiccuped.

"I-It's not t-true r-right... you're j-just protecting h-him..." Tzuyu said with her head down.

Minho shook his head even though Tzuyu couldn't see him. He looked at Jisung who was looking up at him. He smiled softly before running his figers through Jisung's hair.

"What is this commotion!" the students began to disperse hurriedly.

As the students dispersed a teacher made his way to them. "The librarian filed a complaint. You three, office now."

***

After a long talk with the disciplinary head, they were all asked to go back to their classes if they have any.

Jisung sat quietly at Minho's bed while Minho prepared something to drink.

A few minutes later Minho came and gave Jisung a hot choco. (A/N: It's actually cold here in my place rn)

They didn't talk to each other. They just silently drunk their hot choco as they sit side by side on Minho's bed.

"Minho."

"Jisung."

They both looked at each other with wide eyes. Minho smiled softly when he saw Jisung giggle.

"I-"

"You-"

They both said at the same time. Jisung giggled, "You go first."

"No, you can go first," Minho said.

"But I want you to go first," Jisung whined.

"Fine," Minho groaned.

"I-" he didn't even had the chance to say something else. Because he was cut off by a pair of lips on his.

"I love you," Jisung whispered softly.

Minho looked lost as if he didn't know what happened. Jisung giggled at Minho's lost look. So he placed another kiss on Minho's lips. This time a little longer.

Just as he was about to pull away. Minho pulled him back by his neck.

Minho kissed him slowly and passionately.

Jisung didn't know how long they kissed, a second? a minute? a hour? He didn't care.

All he can think about is that the guy he loved for so long also loved him.

***

Jisung looked at Minho his eyes squinted. The older looked at him with questioning eyes.

They were inside a practice room with the others. But they were taking a break. Their were people who was just lying on the ground like Hyunjin and Seungmin. Or playing with their phone like Felix and Jeongin. Or eating like Woojin, Changbin, and Chan.

The others didn't pay much attention to them as they sit against the mirror.

"What is it?" Minho softly asked.

"It's just me right?" Jisung asked.

Minho smiled softly and pulled Jisung in a hug. He kissed the top of Jisung's head before whispering, "It's just you. Only you. Always been you."

***

Students cheered loudly as they performed on stage. He smiled as he waited for his lines. Dancing along with his members like they practiced.

As the song stopped he looked around the audience once more. His gaze stopped at the front row where he could see Tzuyu. He smiled secretly before they started performing "Side Effect". (A/N: Stream b*tches!!!)

He prepared himself as Chan announces his solo stage which is the ending of their performance.

He took a deep breath and spoke through the mic, "Hi everyone! As all of you know this will be the final stage for today! This song I'm about to sing is a new one. I just recently wrote this. If you know of what happened last month then you'll know how I wrote this song! I hope you guys will like it!"

The members sat at a chair at the back. Jisung looked back at Minho. The latter smiled at him and nodded.

Jisung looked back at the audience and took a deep breath.

Don't know what to tell you, don't know what to say.
I knew that it was wrong but I did it anyway.
I should have blown him off cause it didn't seem right.
But he sent me a text last Saturday night.
hHe said oh I can't get enough,
And oh, I think I'm in love,
And oh, you might be the one,
And oh, oh.

I'm sorry I stole your boyfriend
I'm sorry I stole your boyfriendriend
I know you're pissed off,
But it's not my fault if he,
He only wants to be with me.

Jisung danced around the beat as he sung. Taking short glances at Tzuyu.

I know what you thinking,
Maybe there's a chance,
That he'll be coming back
But you don't understand.
There's nothing you can do, it's too late don't you see
That he was into you but now I guess he's into me.

And oh, I can't get enough,
And oh, I think I'm in love,
And oh, you might be the one
And oh, oh

I'm sorry I stole your boyfriend
I know you're pissed off,
But it's not my fault if he,
He only wants to be with me.

He went to Minho and draped himself at the olders back as he sang.

Now he's telling all his friends,
That it's never gonna end.
And I'm thinking to myself,
Sure hope there's nobody else.
Oh no no.

He went to the front of the stage, infront of Tzuyu.

To others it looked like he was looking at the audience. But the truth is he was staring at Tzuyu who was also looking at him with serious eyes.

Sorry I stole your boyfriend, oh.
I'm sorry I stole your boyfriend, oh.
I know you're pissed off,
But it's not my fault if he,
Only wants to be with, Only wants to be with me.

He finished the song with a smile then bowed. The others joined him infront of the stage and they all bowed together. Before leaving the stage, Minho pulled Jisung closer and kissed him infront of everyone.

Jisung giggled and whispered against his lips, "I love you."

***

A/N: Song(s) used: Sorry I stole your girlfriend - stereo skyline

So guess who's back!!!

Me ofcourse!

I was supposed to update last week. But I got busy with school. They gave a lot of school work. Even tho I only have classes on afternoon, its still tiring as fuck.

I'm an 11th grader and took GAS as my strand. And let me tell you. Its a bitch.

N E WAYS

I just recently reached 50k reads and it's all thanks to you guys! I cant do it without you guys! Thank you very much for the support and love! I love reading your comments!

As a gift I'm letting you choose:

*Face Reveal (I'm ugly)

*Q&A with the author

*I'll go live on IG or Twitter

*Reader x Author (I'm just kidding. Dont make me do this)

Ok you guys choose. I love you all! Thank you for the support!

Stream Side Effect!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 3.2K 15
​ β€· just a book full of oneshots of ships from stray kids. DISCONTINUED ! Β©RUNEBIN- 2020
58.6K 965 41
Oneshots of members of Stray Kids! Oneshots, two shots and short stories! Written for my Instagram @/galacticfixs !! Feel free to support me there, a...
58.9K 816 23
β™‘Just some oneshots because I am bored. (bxb) May be smut, may not be smut. Who knows... Enjoy. PLEASE READ: All stories are JUST A FICTION and I DON...
189K 2.7K 78
A oneshot book of whatever comes to mind, based off memes, moments, or anything Requests are open! Please leave a comment if you have one! ☁️fluff πŸ”ž...