Cimorelli: The Internet Bestf...

Por laurencimswife

Ranked #1 a lot at one point LOL #1 of gxg on June 17-18, 2021 ----- Scroll to the bottom to skip to the desc... Más

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
New Story

45

1.4K 52 13
Por laurencimswife

Y/N's POV

I couldn't help but stare at Lauren's features.

I wanted to reach up and caress her cheek but I couldn't, knowing the consequences. She glanced at my features at the same time but she finally realized how tense the situation was cause she started to lift herself up from off of me. Her hands were beside my face as she pushed up. Suddenly she was standing above me with one foot on each side of me.

"Sorry" Her hand suddenly extended out to me, offering help to get up. I accepted her hand after hesitating slightly. Lauren pulled me up.

"..Thanks" Lauren's hand unattached from mine and went into the front pocket of my hoodie after she helped me get up.

"Yeah..Ah- Don't mention it.." She forced the corner of her lips to curl up briefly into a fake smile. A few seconds of silence passed as Lauren sat down to put her shoes back on.

It was clear that neither of us were gonna talk so I just decided to go to the wooden stump that my snapback was on with our phones inside. I picked up the hat and pulled my phone out first, then hers. After stuffing my phone into my pocket, I handed Lauren hers.

"I made sure to take it out before doing anything" Basically mumbling that, it made Lauren have to really focus in on my words. Her lips slightly parted after my statement.

There was silence from the two of us. Lauren took a while to take the phone from my hand. We still didn't say anything after that, sadly.

Lauren's POV

She actually considered about everything. That's a first and as much as I wanted to kiss her before, I couldn't do it. I mean, I'm not totally positive but I think she likes me.

Incase she doesn't, I couldn't. That would jeopardize everything we had. Usually I would just cut her off because I know I don't have a chance, especially since she's a girl too but it felt impossible when she's not a guy and wouldn't understand why she's blocked.

Y/N's POV

"..Ah Sorry" My feet quickly led me back to where we entered into the hidden spot.

"Where you going?.." Lauren blurted.

"I don't know, somewhere" To be honest, I didn't know where but I didn't wanna bother her. I want anything but that genuinely.

She didn't say anything so I just decided to continue what I was originally going to do.

"Thank you" A soft comment was left by the girl. I stopped my tracks and turned back to her, unable to hear it. I raised my eyebrow at the girl, trying to ask huh. "For uh, not dunking me in the water and like..taking my phone out"

I broke into a smile. "You're welcome.." I waited for some kind of response but Lauren stood there, looking down and fiddling with her the phone in her hand. When I looked at her, I saw that she was blushing. It made her feel some kinda guilt and that made me smile that she feels bad for the way she was. It was cute. I extended my hand out to the angel.

Her head rose after her eyes spotted my hand. I continued holding my hand out to her. When she knew that I wasn't joking, she broke into a smile and accepted my hand. That's when our hands slipped into one anothers, intertwining.

I brought her back to the stream and sat down on the patch of grass. She turned her phone on and went onto snapchat. She snapped a pic of her shoes and she doesn't know I'll see it but of course I will. I noticed that she was wearing black high top converse and on her screen she put the weather filter, showing the temperature

I peeked over her shoulder and she proceeded to hide her phone from me then playfully glared at me. While I waited for her to post, I stared out at the calming water. I love water. I can't swim actually but I love it still. Big bodies of water however, make me anxious though.

"Let's play a game" I dipped my hand into the water as Lauren shut her phone off.

"Okay, what game?" She put her phone in her pocket, then crossed her legs while facing me.

"...Who can do better pickup lines?" Lauren's smile turned into a jaw drop. It was adorable.

"I can totally beat you without pickup lines" She crossed her arms, cockily nodding AND smirking at me. She's higkey right, I hate to admit, but she's Lauren Cimorelli. "Okay, I'll go first. Are you religious? Cause you're the answer to all my prayers" She used the tips of her fingers to grab the shoulders of my hoodie and lifted it up then down as a taunt to challenge me, repeatedly. I quirked an eyebrow

"Not too shabby Creep." I was slightly impressed. "Life without you is like a broken pencil, pointless." Lauren cracked up

"Wait- Wait! What if it's just broken in half?- Like the lead isn't broken, the pointy part?" The back of her hand was against my shoulder

"Laur- That's not that point!" I joined in on her hilariously attractive laugh. She did that face that Lisa imitated in their 2015 Twitter Q&A

I rolled my eyes after falling in love with that little action, thee Lauren Cimorelli just did.

I love this girl so much and if only I could open up to her about everything. Sadly I can't. Everything would be ruined for nothing.

Lauren's POV

"Okay, okay! Let me think" I began stroking my slight peach fuzz to pretend to think, of course joking around to make Y/N laugh and the mission was successful. I clapped my hands together. "I got one! Okay! Wow, when god made you he was showing off"

Y/N's POV

My jaw dropped, my eyebrows rose and my hand slapped my open mouth in response, to stop myself from laughing.

"WHY DO YOURS ALL INVOLVE RELIGION?" I fell back on the ground and started slapping my knee while cackling.

"Cause I'm a holy child!" I rolled my eyes at the girl, cause I know Dani sure isn't and they talk.

"Sure" My laughing died down but I still laid on the ground. I looked at Lauren before scooting my body over to her, then rested the back of my head on her lap. My eyes shifted to Lauren, for approval, who was looking down at me shocked. Eventually the girl smiled, giving me a brief nod then proceeded to look back up. I crossed my arms on my stomach. "My turn. Do you have a name or can I call you mine?"

"Oh my gosh!!" She cupped her face in her hands and was laughing. "I do have a name and it's creep, okay!- Moving on" She was still trying to recover from her laughter. "I might as well call you google, cause you're everything I'm looking for" She raised her eyebrows twice, boasting. I feel like Dani would say that.

"You got that from Dani didn't you" I chuckled

"Wha- No- Wha-" A second passed by before she gave in. "..Yeah." I giggled as she broke into a flustered smile while staring forward.

"Okay uhm, I don't know if you already know about the disease but did you hear about the disease that's called beautiful? I'm no doctor but I can assure you, you're infected" Lauren's cheeks turned rosy, I hope she took it seriously.

"Can I use the same one on you?" Dang now I'm blushing too, crap. I shrugged at the girl

"If you want to" She slowly nodded, then looked up from me to think.

"We're not socks, But I think we'd make a great pair" Wanting a reaction, she looked down

I shrugged to her. "Not bad, creep. Not bad" I looked up at the sky. "What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in a room?" I sat up next to her, my knees bent, going in an outwards direction and my arms wrapped around them. I faced Lauren to see her smiling. "Awhh is baby Lauren blushing" I tried to look at her face, to see her blush as well as her smile

"Shut up" She gently shoved my knee away, trying to make me lose my balance so I wouldn't see her all flustered but I didn't. "Okay, I thought Happiness starts with H, but why does mine start with U?" Her eyes locked on mine. I stared at her, not realizing I was blushing along with her. The more we stared at one another the more red we both turned.

I didn't want to back away but I did. "Um..If I followed you home would you keep me?"

"I mean, I kinda have to. You kinda surprised us and all- like do we really have a choice" My jaw dropped from being offended. "I'm kidding!" She bursted into laughter then pulled me in for a hug from the side. I just stayed, sitting there with my jaw dropped while she was hugging me. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies" The girl pushed my chin up. I turned and glared at her and she proceeded to do the same hand gesture from before. "Okay, my turn-" Lauren was interrupted by a sudden outburst of noise coming from her phone. I frowned when I saw that she ignored it.

"Aren't you gonna answer that?" Lauren shrugged to me, seemingly careless.

"Nah, that's the tone I set for Dani" I giggled.

Another text message came from the same text tone. Lauren sighed before pulling out her phone from her pocket. She let me read the messages, cause when I peeked over her shoulder, she adjusted the position of the phone for me to be able to see it.

Rat
Where r u

Rat
Come home

Lauren swiped to reply to Dani

The chat that popped up between the two and the last 2 messages was shown from "Rat"

As Lauren was typing, a call from "Rat" was displayed on the screen. Lauren lifted up her index finger to say "One second" and answered.

Before she said anything she put it on speaker. "What is it Dani?" Lauren put the phone down on the ground between us two.

"Come home now!!" Dan seemed frantic. She had no idea I was here still, which I found funny. Lauren looked at me, with an expression to say that Dani was crazy.

"Why??" She asked, then waited for a response while looking at the blue sky.

"Just come- No time to explain! Hurry!" With that Dani ended the call, leaving Lauren and I.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

542 6 13
This story is completely an Adventure/Fantasy Fanfic, focusing on Lauren Cimorelli of Cimorelli. Meet Lauren Cimorelli in the year 2016. She just tur...
12.2K 189 11
Here are some Cimorelli One-Shots. Requests are open, nothing too inappropriate tho plz. I luvvvvv fluff so expect a lot of that
49.9K 825 19
Lauren Cimorelli One-shots, need I say more? Mostly Laurisa & Dauren (mainly Laurisa let's be honest lmao) if your looking for fluff from me this is...
2.1K 50 16
When Alia gets added in to a groupchat with the cimorelli girls, she doesn't tell them the truth until they find out what's wrong. what will happen t...