Stray Kids Ships One-shot

By Anmnlee

Just a collection of Stray Kids ship oneshots. Request are open for anyone. Just I don't do smut. Don't know... More

Author's Note
[MinSung] Red
[SeungJin] Heaven
[MinSung] Run Away
[JeongLix] You and Me
[SeungJin] Selfish
[JeongChan] Love and Guns
[MinSung] Jacket
[JeongLix] Pretend, Fall, Fall
[MinSung] Our Past
[SeungJin] Winner In My Heart
[MinSung] Fifteen
1k Special
Q&A with MinSung
[HyunIn] Notes
[MinSung] J & M
[SeungJin] Protect
[Christmas Special] Love In The Air
[JeongSung] Love and Lies
[MinSung] Mates and Everything else
Someone F*ckin Tagged Me
[HyunKnow] Attention
[JeongChan] Sleep
[SeungJin] Bad Boy Down
Got Tagged...Again
What is this??? Oh a Tag
[HyunSung] Happier
[ChangJin] My Tsun Omega
[Seungmin] You Made Me Do It
[JeongChan] Promises
[BinSung] Friendship Rejected
[SeungJin] Mr. Hwang
[JiLix] Pranksters
[JiLix] Forget-Me-Not
[HyunIn] Wish You Were Here
[HyunIn] Omega Nerd and His Prince
[SeungJin] Road to Forever
[MinSung] Thief
[SeungJin] Mr. Hwang Pt.2
[JeongChan] Wish You Were Here Pt.2
[SeungJin] Love
[MinSung] 364:23:59:59
[SeungLix] Cheaters
[SeungJin] Prince and Sky
[SeungJin] Of Twins and Pretty Boys
[SeungJin] Love and Dreams
[ChangLix] Airport
[MinChan] No Such Thing As Forever
[HyunSeungIn] Affection Deprived
[MinSung] Our Happy Ending
[SeungJin] Real
[ChangLix] LoveStagram
[JeongChan] Notice My Love
[SeungJin] Wish I was...
[SeungJin] My Only Dream
[JeongChan] A Little Jealousy
[MinSung] Hold Me Tight
[ChanLix] 5 Minutes Is Never Enough
[HyunLix] No Other Option
[JiLix] Entrust
[SeungJin] If The World Is Ending
[HyunBin] Comfort
[SeungJin] Caught In A Lie

[HyunSung] Show Me Love

4.9K 145 59
By Anmnlee

Requested by: Agent_S1
Ship: HyunSung (Hyunjin x Jisung)

***

Jisung fills the tub with cold water. Removing his shirt he placed one foot in feeling the coldness reach his spine. He places the other foot in before he changes his mind. He sits on the tub still in his shorts. The water reaches his shoulders, it feels like the coldness seeps to his bones.

He feels a shiver run through his veins a minute in the cold tub. He reaches for the knife that he placed near the tub. He lets the sharp side touch his skin. Slowly slicing through his soft skin. Blood seeps out and falls into the cold water. He slices another, and another until his arms are fill of cuts.

The tub was now filled with cold red water, the blood mixing with it. He let his arms falls down the water, he felt it sting but he didn't care. He lets his head fall back resting it on the side of the tub. Looking up the white ceiling, he can feel the tears prickle his eyes.

He thinks of the reason why he was doing this anyway.

Hyunjin, his boyfriend has been avoiding him for a month now. Everytime he would try to talk with the other in the university he would smile and say that he was busy, but he would see the other hanging out with Seungmin, Hyunjin's past crush.

He'd try to call the other but it will only go to voice mail. Or he'd also try to text him but the Hyunjin never answers. He tried to corner him once, to ask what he did wrong, but the other just ran away from him.

2 weeks into forcing the other to talk to him, he stopped. He let Hyunjin do whatever he wanted. He just hang-out with the rest of the gang. Chan and Woojin would try to comfort him with small talks and big hugs, Felix would take him out with to eat with Changbin tagging along. Jeongin acting cute infront of him. Every one of his friends tried to confort him. And everytime someone asks if he was alright, he'll say he was alright. Even though the others know he's not, they'll just smile and nod.

Tears fell like waterfalls from his eyes, joining the red cold water. He wanted to know why, what, how. Why is this happening? What did he do to loose Hyunjin? How did this happen?

The cold water made his body hurt. He felt like he was freezing to death. The blood lose from the cuts is making him dizzy. All in all everything hurts. But wanted this...

His vision was starting to blacken, black spots slowly filling up his vision. He was so focused in trying to stay conscious he didn't notice the pounding on the door. The last thing he saw was a man rushing to him before everything turned black.

He woke up with the smell of disinfectants and the sound of a heart monitor. He looked around and saw that he was surrounded by white walls. He feels a weight on one of his arms but pays it no mind. He raises his other arm and finds it bandaged.

He looks at the other and finds a black fluff of hair pinning it down. His eyes widens, he could feels his free hand shake. He slowly touches the fluff of black hair, wondering if this was a dream.

He runs his shaky fingers through the soft hair, a tear falls out of his eye. The owner of the hair moves, and Jisung momentarily stops his movements. The owner of the hair faces him, eyes still closed, snoring softly. He could feel the a hand grip his hands tight.

"H-Hyunjin?"

Hyunjins groand and sits up, rubbing his eyes with his other hand while the other still grips Jisungs. He blinks a few times before staring at Jisung like he was in a daze.

Tears fall from Jisungs eyes as he watches Hyunjin. "H-Hyunjin..."

Hyunjins eyes widens as he realizes that Jisung was now awake. "Shit! Sung you're awake! Wait why are you crying?! Does it hurt? Where does it hurt? Tell me. Are you hurt-" Hyunjin stops rambling when Jisung suddenly lets out a sob.

He let's Jisung cry. He hugged him and rubbed Jisungs back. He tightened his hug when he felt Jisung push him away. Tears started falling out of Hyunjin's eyes when he felt Jisung struggle to get out of his hold, "I'm sorry..."

"Sorry?! That's all you gotta say after you left me for a month! You couldn't even talk to me! You wouldn't answer all my messages and my calls! You should have told me! You should have told me that you didn't love me anymore! You're an idiot! Jerk! Asshole! I ha-"

"Jisung please don't say that! Please..." They stare at each others eyes. One puffy, red, and full of tears. The other big eyebags, with glistening tears.

"Please don't say you hate me. I can't bare to hear that from you. I'm sorry that I didn't pay any attention to you. I'm sorry if you think that I don't love you anymore. I'm sorry that I didn't answer you calls and messages, I didn't talk to you. I-I know that I've been a jerk, and idiot. I should have told you that I was planning something..." Hyunjin hiccuped and looked down. His bangs covering his eyes.

"Please Jisung...Give me one more chance. I'll show you what I've been preparing for this past month. After you get discharged I'll take you there...Please..."

Jisung sobs and hits Hyunjins chest. Hyunjin pulls Jisung close and nuzzles his nose onto the latters hair. Jisung continued hitting Hyunjin's chest, his hits getting weaker with each hit.

"You're an idiot, a jerk, an asshole. But why...why do I still love you..?"

After a hour of crying Jisung got tired and decided to lie down. He watches as Hyunjin sits beside him on the edge of his hospital bed. Hyunjin lifts his hands and runs it through Jisung's hair, the other leaning on his touch.

They heard a knock on the door and waited for it to open. A doctor came in and greeted them both,"Mr. Han needs to stay for another 48 hours and he'll be free to go. We just need to do more check ups on him and that's it."

"Thanks doc," Hyunjin says with a smile. "I'll leave you two then," the doctor smiles at them and leaves. Hyunjin pets Jisung's hair more while humming softly. Hyunjin takes out his phone once Jisung falls asleep. He types with one hand while the other continues to pet Jisung's hair.

Three Idiots

Idiot H
Get it prepared in two days

Idiot M
Roger!

Idiot S
Now we need to know what happened

Idiot H
Jisung's in the hospital. Tried killing himself by cutting and staying under cold water

Idiot S
Shit. Is he okay now?

Idiot M
Why'd he do it tho?

Idiot H
He's fine now
Still need to stay at the hospital for 48 hours
And the reason...
Let's just say that I was an idiot...

Idiot M
We're all idiots here Hyunjin.
Now spill!

Idiot S
Excuse you but you two are the only idiots here

Idiot H
Well
Uhmmm, how do I say this?
You guys know that we've been preparing for this for a month right?

Idiot M
...

Idiot S
...

Idiot H
And I've been hanging out with Seungmin for this
And Jisung knows that you're my past crush...
and...

Idiot S
Stop stalling and say it!

Idiot M
Calm your tits Min

Idiot S
Don't Min me
You're also Min

Idiot H
Well me and Jisung didn't really talk for a month now
Been avoiding him since we planned this
He also thinks that I don't love him anymore

Idiot S
You're the biggest idiot here

Idiot M
Agreed

Idiot M changes Idiot H nickname to Biggest Idiot

Biggest Idiot
Fuck
I know
That's why I'm here
And that's why I'm asking you to prepare it
I told him I'll show him what I'm working on when he gets discharged

Idiot S
I swear to god...
Alright we'll be able to prepare it in two days
Text us when you're about to come

Idiot H
Thanks guys

Idiot M
Idiot
You owe us for this

Idiot H
I know

Idiot S
Whatevs
Go back to Jisung

Idiot H
Right
Bye guys

Hyunjin closes his phone and focuses on a sleeping Jisungs. "I'm really sorry," Hyunjin mutters and kisses Jisungs forehead.

48 hours later

"Well Jisung you're free to go. Please don't do that again. You scared the young man to death," the doctor chuckles. "I already signed your release papers. Take care alright."

Jisung nods while packing his clothes. He smiles at the doctor and waves. He sighs when the door closed, he continued packing in silence.

He heard another while waiting for Hyunjin to arrive, "Come in."

A head peaks in and beams at him, "Hi Jisung. How are you feeling?"

"Oh Seungmin, what are you doing here?" Jisung tilts his head and stares at Seungmin.

"Hyunjin sent me to get you. And told me to make you wear this," Seungmin enters the room and shows Jisung a bag of clothes.

Jisung looked through the clothes and found a pair of fit jeans, a baby blue long sleeved shirt with puppy paw prints on it, and Hyunjin's favorite denim jacket.

Jisung looks up at Seungmin who was smilling at him, "Go change." Jisung nods and leaves for the bathroom to change. While Jisung was changing Seungmin decided to text their GC.

Three Idiots

Idiot S
Jisung is changing clothes now.
How's it doing there?

Biggest Idiot
We're almost done
Minho is just finishing the food

Seungmin hears the bathroom door open he quickly types a reply and hides his phone.

Idiot S
Great
Jisung's done
We're going

Seungmin picks up Jisung's bag, "Let's go." Jisung nods and follows Seungmin out of the hospital.

Seungmin puts Jisung's bag in the back seat and makes Jisung sit infront. Seungmin sits at the drivers seat and pulls out a blindfold.

"Here wear this," Seungmin says and helps Jisung wear the blindfold. "Why do I need to wear a blindfold?" Jisung asks while Seungmin was tying the blindfold behind his head.

"Hyunjin told me to make you wear it. Don't worry you'll be fine," Seungmin says with a smile, even though Jisung can't see it.

Jisung humms in recognition and stays silent. The whole drive to their destination was silent only the songs on the radio could be heard.

"We're here," Seungmin says after minutes of driving. Seungmin helps Jisung out of the car and guides hin somewhere.

"Minho hyung," Seungmin calls out once he sees him leaning against a tree. He guides Jisung closer to them and hands him to Minho.

"It's your turn now," Seungmin says and smiles. He goes to a different direction leaving Jisung with Minho.

"Jisung it's going to be a bit bumpy here so you need to be extra careful okay? Don't worry I'll be here to guide you. Let's go," Minho says, and let's Jisung hold his arm.

"Are we there yet?" Jisung whines for the nth time after tripping for the nth time.

"Just a bit more," Minho says and maneuvers Jisung around. "And we're here."

Jisung could feel Minho fiddling around with his blindfold, "Jesus, how did Seungmin tie this?"

After a minute of fiddling with the blindfold he finally untied it. Minho pats Jisungs shoulders and leaves him alone.

Jisung looks around and finds himself in the middle of a clearing filled with flowers, the clearing was surrounded with trees. On the center he finds a big blanket and a basket on it. And a man with his back on Jisung. The man was wearing a black shirt and was holding a black guitar. (A/N: My guitar is black)

"Hyunjin?" Jisung calls out. Hyunjin looks back and sees Jisung slowly walking toward him. He smiles and pats the space beside him, "come."

Hyunjin kisses Jisungs cheek and smiles sweetly at him. He plucks a daisy from their side and slides in on Jisungs ear. Hyunjin rested his hand on Jisungs cheek for a few moments before placing it on the guitars neck. He smiles at Jisung before strumming the strings.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this mind it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

You never love yourself half as much as I love you
You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to
If I let you know, I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh

I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
Because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you (all these little things)
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you, and all your little things

Hyunjin puts the guitar aside and faces Jisung. He cups Jisung's face in his hand and leans closer. Lips almost touching, Hyunjin stares at Jisungs eyes asking a silent question. When Jisung closes his eyes he takes it as a yes and closes the gap between them.

They part a moment later. Hyunjin leans his forehead against Jisung and just closes his eyes. Jisung giggles and kisses Hyunjin's nose. He smiles and buries his face on Jisung's hair.

Minutes into their cuddling they suddenly heard a small bark. Jisung looks over at the sound and finds Kkami wagging his tail.

"Kkami come here~" Jisung calls the dog over. Kkami barks and picks something up before running over to them. Kkami drops a box on Jisung's lap before running over to Hyunjin and plopping down on Hyunjin's lap.

Jisung picks up the black box that Kkami dropped on his lap. He looks at Hyunjin, who was looking at him with a smile. Hyunjin nods his head and pets Kkami.

Jisung opens the small box carefully. He opened the box fully and it reveals a gold ring. Jisung looks up at Hyunjin with wide eyes, "wha-?"

Kkami barks at him and pulls something from under the blanket. Kkami drops the paper on his lap na dvarks cutely, nudging the paper with his nose.

Jisung picks it up and reads the words written on it.

I'm sorry that I left you for a month. I was practicing the song, and was figuring out the place to do this. I also had to teach Kkami. Seungmin and Minho helped to prepare this. But it was still hard. I wanted it to be special. I guess I poured all my attention at this that I didn't realize that I was hurting you.

I'm really sorry about that. It wasn't my intention to hurt you. I love you with all my heart to even hurt you. Please remember that. I want to be with you forever. So...

Will You Marry me?

Jisung drops the paper and sobs into his hands. Hyunjin pulls him in a hug and rubs his back. Kkami barks at them and tries to squeeze in between them. Jisung nods, and buries his face on Hyunjin's neck.

Hyunjin pulls away and wipes Jisung face with the back of hands. Jisung hands Hyunjin the box and smiles at him.

He gently holds Jisungs hand and slips in the ring. Jisung looks stares at it with a smile. Hyunjin lies down beside him, he pulls Jisung down with him. Kkami squeezes between them lying down to sleep.

Hyunjin leans his forehead againts Jisungs and closes his eyes. Jisung watches with a smile on his face. A lone tear falls down on his face before he to closes his eyes.

'Thank you for showing me that you still love me'

***
A/N: Little Things - One direction
I'm actually practicing this song.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 7.5K 100
Hey! So I've decided to make a Straykids oneshot book πŸ˜ƒ
211K 3.2K 15
​ β€· just a book full of oneshots of ships from stray kids. DISCONTINUED ! Β©RUNEBIN- 2020
146K 2.7K 84
random Stray kids littlespace oneshots I wrote because I can :) -requests are open ( I do every ship) Sometimes you can get smut, but it won't happen...
41.6K 596 30
The title says it all :) Stray Kids one shots, I'll do the ships I like the most at first but I'm Open for requests! Dm them away and I'll try to do...