Stray Kids Ships One-shot

By Anmnlee

Just a collection of Stray Kids ship oneshots. Request are open for anyone. Just I don't do smut. Don't know... More

Author's Note
[MinSung] Red
[SeungJin] Heaven
[MinSung] Run Away
[JeongLix] You and Me
[SeungJin] Selfish
[JeongChan] Love and Guns
[MinSung] Jacket
[JeongLix] Pretend, Fall, Fall
[SeungJin] Winner In My Heart
[MinSung] Fifteen
1k Special
Q&A with MinSung
[HyunIn] Notes
[MinSung] J & M
[SeungJin] Protect
[Christmas Special] Love In The Air
[JeongSung] Love and Lies
[HyunSung] Show Me Love
[MinSung] Mates and Everything else
Someone F*ckin Tagged Me
[HyunKnow] Attention
[JeongChan] Sleep
[SeungJin] Bad Boy Down
Got Tagged...Again
What is this??? Oh a Tag
[HyunSung] Happier
[ChangJin] My Tsun Omega
[Seungmin] You Made Me Do It
[JeongChan] Promises
[BinSung] Friendship Rejected
[SeungJin] Mr. Hwang
[JiLix] Pranksters
[JiLix] Forget-Me-Not
[HyunIn] Wish You Were Here
[HyunIn] Omega Nerd and His Prince
[SeungJin] Road to Forever
[MinSung] Thief
[SeungJin] Mr. Hwang Pt.2
[JeongChan] Wish You Were Here Pt.2
[SeungJin] Love
[MinSung] 364:23:59:59
[SeungLix] Cheaters
[SeungJin] Prince and Sky
[SeungJin] Of Twins and Pretty Boys
[SeungJin] Love and Dreams
[ChangLix] Airport
[MinChan] No Such Thing As Forever
[HyunSeungIn] Affection Deprived
[MinSung] Our Happy Ending
[SeungJin] Real
[ChangLix] LoveStagram
[JeongChan] Notice My Love
[SeungJin] Wish I was...
[SeungJin] My Only Dream
[JeongChan] A Little Jealousy
[MinSung] Hold Me Tight
[ChanLix] 5 Minutes Is Never Enough
[HyunLix] No Other Option
[JiLix] Entrust
[SeungJin] If The World Is Ending
[HyunBin] Comfort
[SeungJin] Caught In A Lie

[MinSung] Our Past

6.3K 257 147
By Anmnlee

Ship: MinSung
A/N: I'm a MinSung trash

The boy stood by the edge of the cliff, clutching a necklace to his chest. The wind ruffled his messy hair. He just stood there, letting his tears fall. He stepped closer to the edge and looked down.

Pointed rocks, and strong waves of water lay below. "Minho hyung!" he heard someone shout. He looked at the direction of the voice and saw his lover- no his former lover.

"Minho hyung..." the boy panted. "Please don't do this," he pleaded.

"You no longer need me Jisung," Minho stated.

"Hyung! You're the one I need! Not him!" Jisung shluted, tears streaming down his face.

Minho smiled sadly, "I might be the one you wanted. But he's the on you need. I'm just a mere peasant, and he a rich noble. He's the more suitable one for the prince."

"I don't care about my status hyung! You're the one I want and need! I don't care if I'm a prince! I just need you by my side!" Jisung cried.

"I'm sorry Jisung. I want the best for you. And I know he can give you the best. I'll search for you in our next life. Goodbye Jisung..."

Minho let his body fall. Still clutching the necklace to his chest.

"I love you Jisung..."

Jisung woke up in a jolt. Face filled with tears and sweat. He stood up and went to the bathroom inside his room. He looked at his reflection on the mirror and groaned.

He washed his face and dried it with a towel. "That dream again..." he murmured.

He lied on his bed, and took his phone. Once he opened it he squinted his eyes, the light to bright for him. He looked at the time and saw that it was only 2:45 a.m.

He groaned and placed his phone on the nightstand. He closed his eyes and placed his arm over his face.

"Why do I keep on having the same dream?"

He groaned and rolled to his side. The big bed too cold for him. He tried tl force himself to sleep but to no avail. He rolled to his other side pulling the blanket over him.

After 30 minutes of turning he finally fell asleep.

His alarm rang at 7:00, and his classes still doesn't start till 8:30.

He took a shower and changed into a pink hoodie with a white under shirt and black ripped jeans, he's university doesn't require uniform anyway. He took his phone and placed it in his back pocket. He also picked up his bag that was beside his bed.

He went downstairs and straight to the kitchen. There he saw their oldest house maid. "Good morning auntie," he greeted.

"Goodmorning Jisung. Here your breakfast is ready," the elder greeted. Jisung smiled at her and thanked her for the food.

"Uhm, auntie, where's mom?" he asked. "She left early today. She won't be back for a month. You know, business as usual. That all she does when your father died, work work work."

Jisung sighed and continued eating his breakfast. After eating, he thanked the old lady once again. He took his car keys and wore his shoes. He went out and entered his car. He drove to the university which was 20 minutes away.

It's first day in this university, since he's a transferee. He was a sophomore, majoring in dance. School already started a month ago, but he was just starting today.

He parked at a free space inside the school. He went straight to the dean's office and took his schedule. He looked at his schedule and searched for his classroom.

When he reached it, he knocked on the door first before opening it. He was greeted by the professor. "You're the transferee right?" she asked. "Yes, My name is Han Jisung," he introduce himself to her.

"I'm Kim Dahyun but everyone calls me, Ms. Kim," she introduced. "It's nice to meet you," he said.

"Let's get you seated then," she said and ushered him inside.

"Everyone we have a new trasferee," she said. Everyone looked at him and started whispering.

But with alot of eyes looking at him, one pair of eyes caught his. The owner of those eyes is a boy who looked familiar for some reason.

Jisung got to admit, the boy was handsome, ethereal even. Yes, he's gay. So what?

"Please introduce yourself," Ms. Kim told him with a smile.

"My name is Han Jisung, please take care of me."

"Okay then, Jisung please go sit beside Minho. Minho raise your hand."

The boy he was staring at earlier raised his hand. Jisung heart beat sped up. Jisung walked to his seat and sat down.

"Lee Minho, nice to meet you," the boy suddenly said. A hand outstretched for Jisung to shake.

"Han Jisung, nice to meet you too," he shook the boys hand and blushed. He liked the feeling of Minho's hand on his. It was warm and fitted his perfectly.

But he still couldn't put a finger on why the boy looked familiar, even his name sounds familiar.

Lunch came and everyone stood up. Preparing to go to the cafeteria. Minho who was beside him looked at him asked, "So do you wanna join me for lunch?"

Jisung thought for a moment before shrugging his shoulders, "Why not. I don't even know where the cafeteria is."

Minho smiled and lead the way. The two talked while walking to the cafeteria. Minho lead to a table where Minho's friends were.

"Guys this is Jisung, he's a transferee," Minho introduced him. The others greeted him and introduced theirselves.

Jisung sat beside the window and Minho sat beside him. "What do you want to eat? I'll get it for you," Minho offered. "Anything. I'm not a picky eater. Thanks Minho-hyung," Jisung said.

Minho smiled and left to get their food. He was left with Minho's friends they were 7 in total if Jisung counted correctly. All of them are nice, well except one. He's not really rude or anything, Jisung just doesn't like the way the guy stares at him.

"Uhm, Hyunjin is there something on my face?" Jisung asked. Hyunjin shook his head and lowered it. From the corner of his eyes he could see Seungmin glaring at him and Hyunjin.

A minute later Minho arrived, two trays of food in hand. "Here, I didn't know what you liked, so I just got what looks appetizing," Minho said, placing the other tray infront of Jisung.

"Thanks Minho-hyung," Jisung said. Minho smiled at him and began eating. Their table was filled with laughter as they eat. But Jisung was still uncomfortable with the way Hyunjin was staring at him.

So he scooted a little closer to Minho and whispered, Does Hyunjin have a problem with me?" Minho looked at him confusedly, "Why?"

"Well he keeps staring at me," Jisung explained. Minho looked at Hyunjin and glared. Hyunjin raised an brow but continued eating. Minho patted Jisungs head and said, "Don't mind him. He's a flirt. He flirts with everything that moves, well except Seungmin I guess."

"Alright."

After their lunch, they went back to their own classrooms. Minho and Jisung walking together. They walked in silence, until Minho broke it, "Becareful of Hyunjin. He's my friend so I know how he is. He's a playboy. I think he took a liking to you."

Jisung stayed silent and nodded.

Later that night Jisung lay on his bed. He stared up his ceiling and sighed. He laid on his side and closed his eyes. Feeling sleep take over him.

"Minho-hyung!" Jisung shouted running to the man with a smile. "Hey baby, how was your day?" Minho asked, hugging the younger.

"Boring, you know royal duties and all," Jisung pouted. "You'll get used to it sooner that you expect," Minho said nuzzling the boys hair.

"But I dont wanna get used to it. I wanna run away with you," Jisung whined. "You have to baby," Minho said, rubbing his nose on Jisungs.

"Anyways I got us something," Minho said, taking something from his pocket.

He took his hand out and there lay two necklaces. One with a M pendant the other J pendant.

"Wahhh," Jisung awed at the sight. He knew Minho was poor, and it was hard to get something like this. He teared up and hugged Minho tightly, "How did you get this?"

"Worked hard for it. And because of that you should always wear it. Alright baby?" Minho said

Jisung nodded and smiled.

Minho turned Jisung around and placed the necklace with the M pendant around Jisungs neck. Jisung faced Minho and smiled at the necklace.

Jisung took the other necklace and placed it around Minho's neck. They both smiled and nuzzled their noses.

They looked at each others eyes and removed the gap between their lips.

Jisung woke up feeling calm. It was like a wave of peacefulness went through him. He sat up and tried to remember his dream. Blushing when he suddenly remembered about the kiss. He remembers calling a name but he couldn't make out what name it was.

"It was something like Min...Min something..." Jisung mumbled.

Jisung checked the time and saw that it was 6:55, only a few minutes left before his alarm rings.

He sighed and did his morning routine. He went down to kitchen and saw their house maid again, "Good morning auntie."

The old lady smiled and gave Jisung his breakfast, "Good morning to you too."

Jisung went out of the house after putting on his shoes. On the other side of the ride he sees Minho, closing the door of his house. Minho looks over his side and smiles. "Come on, let's go to school together. I'll drive," Minho calls.

Jisung smiles and nods. Minho starts the car and drives over Jisungs side. Jisung rides at the front seat, and Minho starts to drive once Jisung was properly buckled up.

They arrive at the school 30 minutes before class starts. Minho parks his car at a free space and gets out, opening Jisungs door for him. "Thanks," Jisung mumbles shyly.

Minho slinged his bag on his left shoulder, putting his right arm around Jisungs shoulder. Jisung didn't mind so he let Minho be.

On the way to their classroom they bumped to Hyunjin, Seungmin, Felix, and Chan.

"Hey, you guys are quite early," Chan greeted. Minho and Chan talked for a while, Minho's arm still around Jisung.

He could feel Hyunjin staring at him. So he looked at Hyunjin and saw him glaring at Minho's arm but it quickly changed into a smirk when he noticed Jisung looking.

Jisung felt uncomfortable under Hyunjin's gaze so he step closer to Minho. Minho noticed and glared at Hyunjin, pulling Jisung closer to him.

"Sorry Chan, but we need to get going," Minho excused them. Hyunjin glared at Minho once more before following Chan and the others.

Jisung shivered and said, "No offense, but your friend is really creepy." Minho sighed and massaged his temples with his free hand, "He's always like that when he finds someone he wantd to play with. I just hope this will pass soon."

They went inside their classroom and sat at their seats. While they were talking Jisung noticed something around Minho's neck.

"I didn't see that necklace yesterday. And why J? Shouldn't it be M or L?" Jisung asked.

Minho looked at his necklace and played with the pendant, "It was hidden under my shirt yesterday. And the pendant, I'm not really sure, I just felt drawn to it for some reason. It actually have a pair that I don't wear. That one is the letter M."

"Where did you even by that?" Jisung asked again.

"From an antique shop. I was passing by and saw it displayed. I was drawn to it so I quickly bought it," Minho answered.

"I actually have the other one with me. Do you wanna see it?" Minho asked. Jisung nodded, and Minho took a black box from his bag. He opened it and there lay the other necklace, the letter M pendant proudly shown.

"Why don't you wear this one?" Jisung asked.

"I just don't feel like it. Theres this feeling that this is not mine or something. I only bought it because its paired with this, and for some reason, it also draws me in," Minho explained.

"Why does it look familiar?" Jisung mumbled.

"When I first saw it, it also looked familiar to me. I couldn't understand why," Minho said. Jisung kept staring at the necklace that he didn't notice the weird glint in Minho's eyes.

"Well since I'm not wearing it do you wanna have it?"

Jisung looked at Minho with wide eyes, "What?"

"Well, I mean I'm not using it anyway. And it may help on pushing Hyunjin away," Minho explained.

Jisung looked at Minho with a confused expression, "How will it push Hyunjin away?"

"Well I'm wearing J and well that's an M, I think that's already obvious."

"Oh, I see...I get it now...Well, If you don't mind then," Jisung mumbled.

"I wouldn't offer it to you if didn't want to," Minho chuckled. He took the necklace from its box and motioned for Jisung to turn around. He placed it around Jisung's neck and smiled.

The moment Minho placed the necklace around Jisungs neck, Jisung felt shivers go up his spine. He suddenly felt as if this has happened before.

"All done, take care of it," Minho said with a smile.

"Thanks hyung," Jisung mumbled, head low to hide his growing blush.

Jisung took hold of the pendant and caressed it. For some reasons he couldn't explain he also felt drawn to the necklace. He felt attached to it. He spent too much time admiring the necklace that he didn't notice Minho staring at him with a soft smile on his face.

Lunch came and they all met at their usual lunch table. Minho buying Jisung lunch once again. Jisung sat by the window caressing the pendant while waiting for Minho.

He was to focused on the necklace that he didn't realize that Minho was already there placing his food infront of him.

"Hey, It's only been a few hours and you're already attached to it. Let's eat now. You said you like strawberry milk so I bought you one," Minho said, snappinh Jisung out of his daze.

Jisung just smiled sheepishly and grabbed the strawberry milk, "Thanks hyung!"

They began eating, absorbed in their own world. But the glare Hyunjin was giving didn't miss Minho's eyes. So he scooted closer to Jisung patting the boys hair, which the other liked.

Minho saw Hyunjin turn away and face Seungmin. Minho smirked continued his talk with Jisung.

Later that day, they also went home together. Singing to Day 6 songs with the windows open.

"Thanks hyung. For today," Jisung said when they reached his house.

"No problem. So do you wanna go to school together tomorrow?"

"Sure, I'll wait for you here," Jisung accepted the offer with a smile.

Jisung went inside after seeing Minho park inside his garage.

"You seem too happy today Jisungie," the old lady greeted.

Jisung just smiled at the old lady. Not knowing how to answer. Then the old lady noticed the necklace on the youngers neck.

"Where did you get that necklace? I've never seen that before."

"O-oh, A f-friend gave it to me," Jisung stuttered while looking at the pendant.

The old lady just smiled and said, "It's beautiful."

"Thanks Auntie."

After his talk with the old lady, he went to his room and lied down his bed. He caressed the pendant and smiled.

He felt attached to it, not only to the necklace but also the one who gave it to him. He was still figuring out why the hell Minho was so familiar to him, even the necklace.

A few minutes later he stood up and took a bath. After his bath he laid on his bed and played with his phone. After a while of playing he got bored and turned his phone off and decided to sleep.

"Hyung where are we going?" Jisung asked, clinging to Minho's side.

"Just wait and see," Minho chuckled. His otherbhand holding a basket while the other wrapped around Jisung.

After a few minutes of walking, they arrived at their destination.

Jisung awed at the sight. The place was filled with different kind of flowers, and they were surrounded by trees.

Jisung run around the flower field while laughing. He looked back at Minho and saw the older boy setting up a blanket.

Minho sat on the blanket and watched Jisung with a smile. A few moments later Jisung joined him, jumping into his arms.

"Hyung, I'm hungry..." Jisung whined. Minho chuckled and took the food he prepared from the basket. He fed Jisung while feeding himself.

They stayed there till night fall. They just laid there on the blanket watching the stars.

"Hyung, I'm cold."

Minho took another blanket from the basket and wrapped it around them, "There, comfortable?"

Jisung nodded and nuzzled into Minho's chest. Minho smiled and nuzzled his nose into Jisungs hair. And there they fell asleep under the night sky, not caring about the guards searching for Jisung.

Jisung woke up 5 minutes earlier than his alarm again. He groaned and took a bath. While looking at his relfection at the mirror he saw the necklace Minho gave him and smiled.

Jisung went out of his bathroom and saw a text om his phone.

Minho-hyungie❤
Do you wanna eat breakfast outside?

Sungie❤
I'll ask auntie first

Jisung went down and searched for the old lady. When he found her he quickly asked, "Auntie have you cooked breakfast yet?"

"No, not yet why?"

"Oh, uhmm. Is it okay if I eat breakfast outside?" Jisung asked.

"Sure, sure. I wouldn't mind. Just make sure you eat okay."

Jisung nodded and took his things and went outside. He took his phone and texted Minho

Sungie❤
Auntie said it was okay. I'm here waiting outside.

Minho-hyungie❤
Alright then, just a sec.

Just then he saw Minho go out of his house and enter his car. Minho motioned for Jisung to get in once he reached Jisungs side.

"So, what do you wanna eat?" Minho asked.

"Pancakes maybe?" Jisung said, not to sure about his answer.

"Pancakes it is then," Minho drove to the nearest cafe where they could pancakes.

They sat at the table outside. Minho left Jisung for a while to tale their orders.

"Here, let's eat," Minho said, placing the food on their table.

"Thanks hyung," Jisung said smilling widely at Minho. Minho noticed that Jisung is still wearing the necklace, making Minho smile.

In the middle of eating Jisung suddenly shivered. He rubbed his hands on his arms in an up and down motion.

"Are you cold," Minho asked.

Jisung smiled sheepishly at Minho, "I kind of forgot to bring my jacket? Sorry?"

Minho shook his head with a smile, "Aish, this kid."

Minho removed his jacket and gave it to Jisung.

"What about you?" Jisung asked pushing the jacket back to Minho.

"It's alright, I'm wearing long sleeves anyway," Minho said. He stood up and placed the jacket around Jisung.

"Wear it," Minho said with a smile and continued eating.

"Thanks," Jisung mumbled, slipping his arms inside the sleeves.

After their little breakfast adventure, they went straight to school. They walked through the corridors with people staring at them.

"Uhm, Minho why is everyone staring at us?"

"It must be because of my jacket. Almost everyone knows thats mine and my name is practically written at the back," Minho explained.

Jisung shrugged his shoulders and continued walking.

At lunch they were joined by their friends once again. Jisung sitting beside the window. Seungmin looked at Jisung and Minho with a raised brow but didn't say anything.

Minho left once again to get food. Jisung was left with the others. Jeongin their youngest sat beside him, where Minho would usually sit.

"So hyung," he started.

"What is it?"

"You and Minho hyung? Are you two dating?" Jeongin asked.

"What are you saying? Me and Minho aren't dating."

"Well, yesterday it was the necklace and today Minho's jacket," Jeongin stated.

"Jeongin we aren't dating," Jisung said.

"But-" he was cut off by Minho arriving.

"What are you two talking about?" Minho asked.

"Nothing," Jeongin answered as he returned to his original seat.

"What's wrong with him?" Minho asked Jisung.

"I have no idea..."

After eating Hyunjin asked Minho to talk privately. Minho squinted his eyes but agreed anyways. Jisung grabbed Minho's hand, "Hyung..."

Minho smiled at him and patted his head with his free hand, "Don't worry."

Jisung let's go of Minho's hand and watches him walk away with Hyunjin.

They waited for the two to return. But after a few minutes they heard shouting outside the cafeteria.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

Jisung and Seungmin ran to where they heard the shouting, the others behind them.

When they reached the scene they saw Minho and Hyunjin going at it.

"Minho hyung!" Jisung shouted clearly worried about the older.

Minho got distracted and looked at Jisung, causing him to be hit by Hyunjins punch. Jisungs eyes widened, he ran over to the two and tried to stop them to no avail.

He tried pulling Minho away from Hyunjins grip. As he was pulling he was suddenly hit my Hyunjins fist causing him to fall down.

"Jisung!" Minho shouted. He glared at Hyunjin and growled, "Now you've done it!"

Minho pushed Hyunjin back causing the other to fall. He stradled Hyunjin and continued punching the other.

Jisung stood up, ignoring the pain on his cheek. "Hyung that's enough!" Jisung pulled Minho away from Hyunjin, hugging the older from behind.

"That's enough..." Jisung mumbled. He buried his face on the olders back and cried.

Seungmin went to Hyunjin and checked on him.

After Jisung stopped the fight everybody decided to disperse back to their own worlds.

Minho turned around and faced Jisung. "I'm sorry," Minho mumbled against Jisungs hair. Jisung hugged the older tighter and whispered, "Let's get you fixed up."

Jisung went with Minho to the clinic. Hyunjin and Seungmin behind them.

It was a suprise that a teacher didn't come and stop the fight. If a teacher really did see them fight they're dead meat.

Jisung made Minho seat at the other end of the clinic, while Hyunjin and Seungmin at the other end. The nurse came shaking her head.

"What came to your head for you two to fight like this?" she asked when she reached Minho.

"Never mind don't answer it. Could you do it? The others boy is much worse than his," The nurse asked.

Jisung nodded and took the things that the nurse handed him. He began cleaning Minho's wounds, the older flinching slightly.

In irritation Jisung pressed harder at one of the wounds making Minho yelp.

"That hurt," the older whined.

"That's your fault why did you two even fight?" Jisung asked bandaging the older.

Minho sighed first before answering, "He started it anyways. He punched me first."

"That doesn't answer anything. I need to know what started the fight."

Minho sighed and looked down, "Well, he...he just said somethings about you that I didn't like..."

"Like what?"

"He said he'll take you away from me. He really did take interest in you. I don't even know why. Or maybe its just one of his games again. Just to get rid of his feelings for Seungmin," Minho sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"He likes Seungmin. But he thinks that Seungmin doesn't like him. So to get rid of his feelings he played with others. And I'm certain that he'll play with yours," Minho explained.

Jisung looked over Minho's shoulder and saw Seungmin helping the nurse bandage Hyunjin up. Jising saw Seungmins face was filled with worry.

"But from what I see, Seungmin also has feelings for Hyunjin..." Jisung whispered.

"That's their problem not ours. We need to take care of that punch on your face. A bruise is already forming."

"Oh right," Jisung let Minho press an Ice bag on the side of his face.

Minho smiles at him apologetically and pats Jisungs hair. When Minho deems it enough, they left the clinic but nof before saying goodbye to the nurse.

Before they went out they could hear Seungmin scold Hyunjin.

The just shook their head and went to their classes.

"Search for the prince!" Jisung could hear the guards scream. He have changed into some less formal clothes and took off, running to who knows where.

He hid behind walls, bushes so he wont be seen by the guards. He ran to the town center where it was always busy even at night.

He was just strolling around when someone suddenly shouted, "There's the prince!"

Jisung looked at the person who shouted and saw that it was a guard. Jisung began running, he was out running the guards.

But then he bumped into someone making him crash to the ground.

Jisung cursed under his breath. The stranger looked at the people running after him, and looked at Jisung again.

The stranger then realised that it was the prince. And from the looks of it the Prince doesn't want to get caught.

So he took hold of the Prince's wrist and dragged him. He ran in alley ways and many other places still dragging the prince.

When the stranger was certain the they lost the guards, he let go of the Prince's wrist and sat down.

"So why is the Prince being chased down by the guards?" he asked.

"Uhmm..." Jisung didn't know how to answer.

"Don't worry. It's okay if you don't want to answer. I'm Minho by the way."

Jisung woke up by his phone ringing. He looked at the caller I.D and saw that it was Minho.

"Hello hyung? What do you need? It's a saturday morning and I want to sleep in."

He heard a chuckle from the other line before the older answered, "Well I wanted to ask you to hang-out today. But it seems like you have other plans. So I guess I'll just have to ask the other-"

"Hyung! I'll comd with you!" Jisung suddenly shouted. Feeling more awake than ever.

Minho chuckled and answered, "Okay then, get ready in an hour."

"Okay, bye hyung!"

Jisung placed his phone on the nightstand and got up to prepare.

Once he was done he went down and waited at the living room.

"Oh, you're quite early for a saturday morning," the old lady said, suprised to see Jisung awake.

"Ah, well, I'm going out with a friend today."

"Becareful okay?"

"Yes Auntie."

Then suddenly the doorbell rang. He waved goodbye to the old lady and went out. He saw Minho leaning by his car.

Minho smiled when he saw Jisung. He opened the door for Jisung and motioned for the younger to get in.

"So where are we going?" Jisung asked.

"Just wait and see," Minho answered.

Jisung suddenly felt goosebumps all over his body. He felt nostalgic for some reason.

A few minutes later they arrived at a park. Minho opened the door for Jisung and took a basket from the trank.

Minho lead Jisung inside the forest near the park. A few minutes of walking and they reached a clearing filled with flowers.

Jisung smiled and ran around.

Minho just smiled and fixed a blanket to sit on.

Jisung looked at Minho and he suddebly felt nostalgic again. Minho sat at the blanket and watched Jisung.

He was just standing there staring at Minho.

Minho tilted his head to the side, and smiled.

He stood up and went near Jisung. He hugged the younger by the waist, pulling him closer.

"Feeling nostalgic yet?" Minho asked.

"Huh?"

"Do you not feel anything Jisung? Since the first day we met? The familiar things, the weird dreams..."

Jisung looked around and suddeny from where Minho sat before there lay two boys. And he recognized it quickly, it was him and the Minho from his dream.

He looked at Minho and suddenlybthey were wearing different clothing. They were wearing hanbok instead of the clothes that they wore earlier.

"What the?"

And in the blink of an eye, their clothing was back to normal.

"It wasn't just normal dreams Jisung. They were memories, our memories..."

Jisung looked down and thought of it. The necklace the people in it. The events...but it was just hard to believe.

And when he thinks about it, the reason Minho looked familiar to him when he first saw him at the university because he was the one in his dreams.

A tear suddenly fell from his eyes. He looked at Minho who was still smilling at him. He wrapped his arms around Minho's neck and buried his face on Minho's chest.

"Why didn't I notice...I knew the necklace looked familiar...because it was the one from the past...you...we..." Jisung cried harder.

"I waited for the right time Jisung...I know our past was tragic but Faith and Destiny took pity on us. They decided ww could be together again. This time no one is stopping us..."

"Minho..." Jisungs cries were muffled by the olders chest.

"Don't cry my Prince. I told you I'll look for you...And here we are..."

***
A/N: I think I made this too long. My hands hurt. My brain is dead. I'm sleepy. Help meh😅🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 582 30
The title says it all :) Stray Kids one shots, I'll do the ships I like the most at first but I'm Open for requests! Dm them away and I'll try to do...
394K 7.5K 100
Hey! So I've decided to make a Straykids oneshot book ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
5.6K 214 7
-stray kids oneshots- This will probably only contain smut, if you don't like that, just don't read the book โš ๏ธStray Kids just serves as characters...
62.5K 535 21
hello! this is a compilation of random oneshots, updates arent scheduled at all i update randomly so if u are cool with it then read as u must! i hea...