My Visions

By darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 132

1.7K 123 31
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Mr. Elliott (a.k.a. Dr. Robert Hall) POV

Well, yesterday didn't go the way I wanted. I wanted to try and get on Phana's good side, maybe even begin to build a friendship with him. However, that all went down the drain when Phana decided to skip class and then my hired man couldn't give me any information about where he moved too. I did have some luck on my side when one of the students heard me ask about Phana. He was nice enough to let me know what dorm room that Phana was living in now. However, Phana wasn't there either. I even waited for him to come back. UGH!! I never wait for anyone. I usually make people wait for me.

However, I don't need to worry about the loser boyfriend, because my guy says that he took care of him, but I'm assuming that Phana had moved in with the loser before my guy took him out of the equation. So, now, I have to try and get Phana to quickly get over that loser, so he will agree to go out with my daughter.

Well, it shouldn't be that hard. I'm positive that Phana didn't care for him too much. My daughter is 100% better than the idiot loser.

I need to find some info on Phana. I need to get the upper hand.

I turn my focus onto the various files of data that my men have gotten on Phana and I try once more to find something that will help me. I know that there is something in here, but I just don't know what.

I have spent another 30 minutes looking and reviewing all the files multiple times, but I just can't find anything that will help. Oh, why does it have to be this difficult? Only for my baby girl would I spend this much effort on something like this.

***

Now, where is he. I'm down in the ER where Phana should be, but I don't see him. I don't even see his two friends that are always with him. Where could they have gone???

I look around and I see most of the other students but Phana, Beam and Kit are nowhere to be found.

It is almost like they knew I was coming, and they left. However, I know that they couldn't have known, so they probably just got called off to another department. Maybe the nurses know where they are.

I walk over to the nurse's station and nonchalantly ask, "Excuse me, but do you happen to know where N'Phana, N'Beam and N'Kit have gone? I need them to fill out some additional paperwork, but I can't find them."

I really don't need the other two, but I want to talk with Phana, and I don't want it to look like I'm just wanting Phana. I can't have anyone knowing what I'm up to.

One of the younger nurses smiles and points down the hall. "They had to go to radiology with a patient for some x-rays."

See, I was right. They aren't trying to avoid me, but they have things that they have to do.

I decide to talk with the nurses for a while and wait for Phana. However, after about fifteen minutes, the patient comes back with only Beam and Kit while Phana was nowhere to be seen.

Before I can say anything, the young nurse calls out, "N'Beam and N'Kit, Director Hall needs you to fill out some more paperwork."

Dang it. I was hoping that I could get back out of here before someone said something. Now what am I going to have them fill out? I can't have them suspicious of me. I have to come up with a good reason. Now, what should I say.

***

Pha POV

That was a close one. Luckily, we had a patient that needed to go get x-rays and we could leave the ER. Oh, this is going to be a pain working here with Mr. Nasty. I knew it was going to be rough, but I don't think I that it was going to be this rough.

I quietly go through the hallways and I sneak through the hidden door. Within minutes, I feel relaxed and at ease as I glance at all the security monitors. It doesn't take me long to spot the thorn in my side, Mr. Nasty. UGH!! Why won't he leave me alone? Oh, yeah, he thinks he can get me to go with him to marry his daughter. What an idiot!!

I glance at my watch and I know that I only have about ten more minutes of my practicum but I'm not going back down to the ER. Yo's dad has made sure that all the doctors know that my friends and I are allowed to leave if and when it is necessary without any retribution. I would say that this falls under the category as necessary.

I relax as I lean against the edge of the desk watching and waiting to see what that nasty man is going to do.

I chuckle to myself as he still has Beam and Kit follow him back to his office. I catch Beam giving the security camera a thumbs up as they walk down the hall.

Well, I'm interested in knowing what his stupid excuse is to have Beam and Kit follow him back to his office.

Oh, you have to be smarter than this to get us.

However, I still have to go to the dorm room and ugh. He might just try to follow me there. Well, let's hope that he doesn't tonight.

I quickly send a message to both Beam and Kit letting them know that I will be going out the backway and that I will meet them at the car.

Both Beam and Kit immediately reply, "OK."

Kit also says that he will grab my stuff from my locker.

As I watch the monitors, I follow the three through the hospital and into the director's office. I want to know what is being said and for the director's office, the security system also has sound.

I go behind the desk and I select the monitor that I want to hear the sound too. Instantly, Mr. Nasty's voice echoes around the room.

Oh, his voice just irritates me. I don't even have to listen to what he says. His voice alone is enough to piss me off.

I listen to the lame excuse that he uses to get Beam and Kit to fill out new forms or mainly the form with the employee's home address, phone number and some other things. Well, we all know that he is trying to get me to provide the correct address, but I'm not going to fill out any more forms for him at all.

I don't care what excuse he gives me. I'm not going to do it. Plus, my husband owns the hospital, so I will only do what he wants me to do, not what Mr. Nasty wants me to do.

I watch as Beam and Kit fill out new forms and give them back to Mr. Nasty. I can't help but to glare at the monitor. Oh, if I could, I would end this right here and right now. I'm only going to play along so this idiot can rot in jail.

***

I hate this! I want to go back home. I don't want to go to the dorms.

I feel like there are weights on my feet as I slowly trudge through the dorm to the dorm room. This doesn't feel like our room any more. Our house feels right, not this dorm room.

As we turn the corner and head down the hall, Beam chimes, "Ai'Pha, it isn't so bad. It won't be too long and then you can go back to the way things were. Plus, you have all the body guards close so nothing is going to happen."

Kit pats my shoulder and adds, "You are doing this so justice is served. Think of all the companies that have suffered before. Plus, he is going to try and get N'Ming's family company next. We have to stop him before he gets to them."

I sigh. "I know, but it doesn't mean that I need to like it. I just want it all to be over with and done, right now."

Beam calmly says, "Just be patient. It will end soon."

We enter the dorm room, and we all set our bags down.

I clap my hands and state, "Okay, enough about Mr. Nasty. Let's get some studying done. We have a test tomorrow and we all need to be prepared for it."

Even though I told everyone to study, my mind still can't stop wondering back to Mr. Nasty. I just can't help to wonder what he is up to and when he may stop by the dorm again. Oh, it is so irritating. Why did he pick me out of all the guys here? UGH!!! I HATE THIS!!!!

As it is starting to get late, my studying is suddenly interrupted.

Beep.

I pull my phone out as Kit asks, "Who is it, Ai'Pha? Is N'Yo wanting you home?"

At the mention of Yo, I suddenly wish that we were at the mansion instead of here. I would love to have Yo snuggled up beside me right now while I study with the guys. His beautiful face is all I need to see when I feel like I can't go on any longer.

I look at my phone and I immediately smile. Ah, my baby is missing me.

As I type my response, Beam teases, "Ai'Pha, I was right. Your face tells me everything. N'Yo wants you to go home. Right?"

I don't respond, but I nod my head yes as I continue to type my message.

Yo: When are you coming home?????

Yo: I'm tired and I miss my hubby....

Yo: ☹☹

Pha: I'll be home soon.

Pha: I'm a little down. Can I have a kiss when I get back???

Pha: 😘😘

Yo: Oh, if you get back soon, you can have more than a kiss.....

Yo: 😈😈

Pha: Baby, don't tempt me

Yo: I'm not tempting. I'm telling the truth.

Pha: Baby.... 😲

Yo: Pha, I'm taking off my shirt

Pha: Baby... 😲😲

Yo: I'm running my hand across my stomach down to......

Pha: BABY!! 🔥🔥

Yo: Oops. My pants just fell to the floor.

Pha: BABY!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Yo: And my boxers....

Yo: Oh, I see someone is needing some attention

Yo: Where is the lube???

Yo: I need to take care of my problem

Yo: 😈😈😈😈

Yo: Unless, my hubby comes home soon......

Pha: I'M LEAVING NOW!!

Pha: DON'T START WITHOUT ME!!!

Pha: DADDY WILL MAKE IT ALL FEEL BETTER!!

I quickly shove my phone back into my pocket which suddenly is a little tight. Oh, just thinking of what my baby is doing back at the house is driving me crazy.

In lightening speed, I gather up my books and I don't even notice that Kit and Beam have already put their things away and are waiting by the door for me.

Beam teases, "I think I'm right. N'Yo must have said something good. Right, Ai'Pha."

Kit chuckles, "I think N'Yo was sexting Ai'Pha. Look at his flustered face and he suddenly has a bulge."

Both Beam and Kit chuckle at me as I dash towards the door. Within seconds, we are dashing out the building and I'm on my way to my car while Beam and Kit head off to Beam's vehicle.

As fast as I can, I speed out of the parking lot towards our house. Oh, my baby is waiting for me and I can't wait any longer. Don't worry. Daddy is coming home.

Posted October 25, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 908 15
⚠️ Warnings: none? Wayo has a black-handprint on his face. Beam has a black-handprint on his shoulder. Kit has a black-handprint on his knee. - Phana...
76.3K 3.8K 26
Phana is a third hear Medical student. One of his close friends has developed a crush on a second year Science student, Wayo. Lemon, his close f...
214K 11.7K 44
"We have been friends for years!!!! For YEARS!!!!! We grew up together!!! You should know me better than anyone!!! Why you don't believe me!!! Why yo...
472K 25K 90
After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that has captured his heart. The only catch is...