My Visions

By darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 126

1.6K 105 11
By darcyjog

A/N: Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Pha POV

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!! You aren't going back to school until Mr. Nasty is in jail. I'm not risking your life just, so you can get out of this house. NO!! NEVER!!!" I'm really pissed off. My baby wants to risk his life to leave the house and try to help put Mr. Nasty in jail. NO!! NEVER!!! It isn't going to happen.

Yo pouts and tries to give me a cute face which I would normally cause me to crumble and cave after looking at it for just a second, but not today. In my mind this is a matter of life and death, and in no situation will I allow my baby to risk his life for me.

Forth immediately scolds, "P'Yo, I don't think is up for debate. I'm pretty sure that everyone in here will agree with Ai'Pha. It just isn't safe right now. You even saw and felt what Mr. Nasty is wanting to do. In your own words, you said it was pure evil. Right?"

Yo hesitantly says, "Yes, but.."

Kit huffs, "No, buts! The decision is final and if we have to lock you in a room to make sure that you abide by it, we will. I'm sure your dad will help too."

Yo's dad quickly states, "Yes, I will be more than willing to make that happen if it ensures that my son is safe and stays alive."

Shane calmly announces, "I have called the Fairies along with Nate and Suthee to the house. We will ask the Fairies to help keep an eye on Yo and if anything happens, we will have someone here to help."

Yo's dad instantly says, "Don't worry. I plan on having plenty of staff and a medical team here watching over him for a while. If Yo has another vision and faints, I want the medical team to make sure that he is safe."

Yo grumbles and pouts some more. If I wasn't so worried about him staying alive, I would be enjoying his cute and adorable face.

It isn't long before my parents walk into the bedroom. My mother immediately hugs me and while my father just waves his hand at me. I can see tears in my mother's eyes, as she asks, "What is going on?"

Yo's dad calmly states, "Yo had a situation today where a hired man tried to hurt him. Luckily, Yo was able to get away but as soon as he got into the car, he fainted. He also had another vision."

Before Yo's dad can say anything else, my father blurts out, "A vision, about what?"

Yo's dad continues, "Yes, a vision. Mr. Elliott is trying to force N'Pha to date or even marry his daughter and he is putting his plan into motion. His next target is you and the malpractice law suit, so be prepared."

I quickly interrupt their conversation. "Maybe you should go into another room and discuss your plans and strategies."

Yo immediately protests. "No, I want to be a part of it too."

The family doctor steps forward and scolds, "N'Yo, you aren't going anywhere until I give you a complete check-up. Even then, you aren't leaving the bed yet. You fainted, and you have been unconscious for hours, now stop fighting with me and just let me do my job."

While Yo is distracted by the family doctor, I motion my head for my father and Yo's dad to leave. They both nod their heads in agreement and quietly sneak out of the room. My mother goes over to the bed and sits on the edge of it while holding Yo's hand. Yo has managed to also capture my mother's heart but I knew he would. He can capture anyone's heart if he wants to.

Before the family doctor begins, I quickly ask, "Do you want all of us to leave the room, so you can proceed?"

He smiles and replies, "That would be great."

I usher everyone out and I go and sit back down in a chair next to the bed. I watch as the doctor checks things over and even hooks Yo up to some monitors. I don't say anything as I sit and just watch. The doctor takes some blood samples before saying, "I think I'm done for now. So far everything looks okay but I need to wait on the test results to make sure. Regardless, N'Yo, you are NOT to get up and move around. Do you hear me?"

Yo's smile fades as he mumbles, "Yes."

I quickly climb onto the bed and I wrap my arm around him as I kiss the top of his head. "Baby, you know that we are all just trying to keep you safe. I'm not going anywhere and I'm trying to keep you safe and next to me. So, please stop fighting us."

Yo snuggles into me a little more and whines, "But, I want to help too."

"I know, baby. I know, but please leave this fight to us. I'm pretty sure that your dad is a force that few people can walk away from unharmed. Mr. Nasty is going down hard." I tighten my arms around Yo as he quickly wraps his arms around me.

Wait. What is that noise? Is that screaming?

Yo and I look at each other and then we glance up at the family doctor. None of us can figure out what is going on. The family doctor signals the nurse to open the door and as the screaming is getting closer. The nurse goes to the door and slowly opens it up a little when suddenly the screaming and crying Fairies push the door wide open and barge into the room. The startled nurse quickly steps back as the Fairies converge on the bed and Yo.

Yo and I are somewhat used to the Fairies' behavior and we don't even move or flinch, but the poor nurse is completely frazzled. Like usual, the Fairies all try to talk at the same time and we aren't sure who is saying what.

· "OH MY, CUTIE P'!!! ARE YOU ALL RIGHT??"

· "HE DIDN'T HURT YOU, DID HE?? P'!!!!"

· "OUR CUTIE P' HAS TO BE SAFE!!"

· "ARE YOU FINE NOW, CUTIE P'??"

I can only shake my head. Oh, the Fairies never change, do they. I wish they would learn to take it down a notch instead of always being so over the top with things. However, I know that is impossible for the Fairies. Maybe in some alternate universe. Oh, what am I thinking, they probably wouldn't even then.

As the Fairies converge on Yo, Nate and Suthee rush into the room along with everyone else. The family doctor suddenly shouts, "Everyone back away from N'Yo, NOW!!"

The Fairies don't even budge and Forth booms in his hazer voice, "The doctor said to get away from P'Yo. LADIES BACK OFF NOW!!!"

The Fairies instantly flinch and they reluctantly scurry to the edge of the bed, but they refuse to get off of the bed.

I quickly state, "P'Yo is fine for right now, but we are waiting on test results. He is NOT to get out of bed and the doctor isn't allowing P'Yo to leave the house for now. So, will you help us by taking shifts to stay with P'Yo so he is never alone for the next couple of weeks?"

The Fairies along with Nate gasps. Montree instantly asks, "For a couple of weeks? Why so long?"

Suthee calmly asks, "Is this about Mr. Nasty? Did he try to do something to P'Yo?"

Shane steps forward and explains. "Yes. Mr. Nasty is making his move and is trying to eliminate Yo as competition so N'Pha will easily go to his daughter. His daughter is the girl that all of you ladies met at Ming's hotel. Remember, she was wanting Pha for herself?"

Jay immediately chirps, "Yes! What a witch. Our cutie P' is some much cuter than her. She could only dream of taking Ai'Pha from P'."

Zee adds, "Oh, she was so fake. I bet her nails were even fake."

Shane continues, "Well, Mr. Nasty is still trying to get Ai'Pha for his daughter and he was just hired to be the new director at WJP Hospital where he is going to try and steal money. Not just a little money but a lot of money. His real name is Mr. Elliott but he is currently pretending to be Dr. Robert Hall who is a well-known doctor and who is currently working as a director at another hospital. The real Dr. Hall has no idea that someone is impersonating him."

The Fairies don't seem to care about the hospital, but they are disgusted with Mr. Nasty's behavior until Yo says, "WJP Hospital stands for Wayo June Panitchayasawad hospital but I'm changing the P to stand for Pha. The hospital was my mother's hospital and now it is mine and Pha's hospital."

The Fairies immediately explode into gasps. Montree screams, "Are you telling us that the best hospital in the country is owned by our cutie P' and his husband?"

Yo and I both say, "Yes."

Jay squeals, "You have prime access to some of the cutest and most successful doctors in the country and you didn't think to sure that knowledge with us. What were you thinking?"

Zee screams, "This is so big!!"

Elephant cries, "ACCESS TO SMART DOCTORS!! Ai'BITCH YES!!!"

The family doctor and his nurse are in shock, but I think I may see some fear mixed in there too. I can't help but to laugh at them. After a few days being around the Fairies, they will get used to them.

Montree chirps, "Don't forget the cute male nurses, too. They can check my heart beat any day." He starts fanning himself and I think he is even blushing. What is that all about? I'm sure there is a hidden meaning behind it but I'm not asking right now.

Before we completely lose the Fairies' attention, I quickly ask, "Are you going to help us or not?"

Nate immediately answers, "Yes. The Fairies, Suthee and I are more than willing to help. Just let us know what you need."

I look over to Shane and he nods his head at me. He then proceeds to explain to everyone what he is wanting while Yo is staying in the house and how we will proceed going forward. When everyone understands the plan, Yo slowly says, "I guess I will obey, but I want everyone to know that I don't want to sit this one out. I want to be right there when Mr. Nasty is finally taken down and arrested."

Yo's dad and my father come in just as we finish. Yo's dad is on his phone talking. "You are positive? The facial recognition software has a positive match on the jerk that tried to chase my son? ..... Good. Hunt him down and let me know as soon as you have him. Oh, and make sure the authorities are aware of the situation too. They may want to go along too." He turns towards us while still on the phone and mouths, "I think we have the hired man."

Oh, I knew that Yo's dad is a force that you don't want to get mad and I believe that he is mad. I would say that I feel sorry for Mr. Nasty or anyone associated with him, but I can't. I will be cheering Yo's dad on, if not also helping to crush that idiot. Mr. Nasty will soon wish that he never ever stepped foot in Thailand or that he never talked to me. I think I'm going to really enjoy this.

Posted July 25, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 10.4K 36
Forth, rejected by Wayo and Ming, rejected by Kit, try to find solace with each other. Will Forth become the much needed comfort of Ming? Will Ming...
214K 11.6K 44
"We have been friends for years!!!! For YEARS!!!!! We grew up together!!! You should know me better than anyone!!! Why you don't believe me!!! Why yo...
56K 2.5K 35
2 boys.2 gang leaders who hate one another. suddenly feel in love.hard to accept their feelings .cant deny their love for one another. what will they...
71.3K 3.3K 23
After Pha realizes that the one he rejected was his long time crush, and that, that person has moved on, he tries his best to forget. In his attempt...