My Visions

By darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 120

1.6K 101 3
By darcyjog

A/N: Here is another chapter. All the things are falling into to place for the big fight but we aren't there yet. I hope you enjoy it.

Pha POV

Luckily, we were able to derail the Fairies' attempt at having a house warming party. That is the last thing that I need right now. I have too many other things I'm concerned about. Not to mention, the announcement was made at the hospital today that Mr. Nasty will be starting as the new director next week. This is going to suck. I'm still irritated every time I have to move my wedding ring to my other hand. I can't wait until I can scream from the rooftop that I'm married to Yo. That will be one of the happiest days in my life.

I noticed that when we were coming into the hospital for our practicum earlier, Yo's dad's car is parked outside. He must be upstairs in the president's office. I wonder what he is doing, but I can probably bet that it has something to do with getting ready for Mr. Nasty.

Yes, the practicum is finally over. We all need to go back to our dorm rooms and study for our big test tomorrow. I think everyone is coming to my dorm room for a big study session. One nice thing about having no neighbors, it usually stays quiet, so we can study really easily.

As Beam, Kit and I are coming out of the locker room, the older doctor who is friends with Yo's dad stops us. "Nongs, I have been asked to send you up to the President's office. Have you ever been up there before? Or the better question is do you know how to get to it?"

We all shake our heads no and we all have the same blank expression. We don't have any idea how to get there and we are still learning where everything is at in the hospital. The older doctor chuckles and commands, "Follow me."

Well, I know that Yo's dad is probably in the President's office so I'm not too worried but I'm a little anxious as to what he wants to talk about. The closer the time comes for Mr. Nasty to start working in the hospital, the more my nerves just can't keep calm. Now that I understand that this is also my hospital, the more protective of it I've become. I don't want anyone messing with it.

The older doctor turns and starts walking down the hall and the three of us obediently follow right behind him. I almost feel like we have gotten into trouble and we are heading for the dean's office. The only difference is that we are going to my father-in-law who wouldn't harm or punish me.

As we stop in front of a restricted area, the older doctor says, "Okay, you may not know this yet, but your three key cards are a little different from everyone else's. Don't ever let anyone else use them. And before you ask, the reason your cards are different is because you have full access to the entire hospital. Nothing is off limits for the three of you. So, don't ever let anyone else have your cards."

Kit immediately asks, "We have access to the entire hospital? Everything?"

The older doctor smiles and puts his hand on Kit's shoulder. "Yes. Absolutely everything. But the card isn't going to get them anywhere. For restricted areas, there are two doors and the next door is palm print recognition security system so if someone does steal your key card and then tries to get through the second door with an incorrect palm print, the doors automatically lock, and the person can't get out either direction. The only way out will be to go back the way they came but only after security is outside the door to take the person down."

I'm curious if it actually works and I rush to the card reader and slam my card against it. The door automatically unlocks and we all rush into the little hall way. At the other end of the hall is another door but this time there is only a screen. I'm a little excited to see if my palm works as I almost skip over to the screen.

Kit teases, "Well, I can see someone is a little excited about this. Can you please act your age and not a little kid? I better not catch you going around to all the other restricted areas and 'testing' the doors out."

Beam snaps, "Ai'Kitty, let him have a little fun. You know that once we start our internships, we will be working hard all the time. Ai'Pha will probably working at both the internship and the hospital management trying to learn how to be a good director. Give him some slack."

I try to ignore their bickering and I can't help but to smile as I look at the screen. It's like I'm getting a whole new toy to play with and I can't wait. Okay, now I'm starting to sound like a kid. I'll try to reel myself in, but I can't guarantee anything. I'm just too excited.

I accidentally let a small giggle escape my mouth as I put my palm on the screen and an automated voice says, "Welcome, Dr. Phana Kongthanin." A loud click echoes through the small hall way as the door unlocks and slowly swings open a little. Oh, that is soooo cool.

I can't help myself as I giggle and bounce through the door into another hallway headed towards some stairs. As we all get through the door, the older doctor takes a second to shut the door behind and another loud click fills the hall way as the door automatically locks behind us.

Once again, I can't control my mind as I'm mentally screaming, "SO COOL!!"

I look at Kit and Beam. It appears that Beam is in awe like I am, while Kit is trying to stay calm and professional. Well, what fun is that to play the grown up? Well, I know that I have to be mature soon but right now, I'm going to enjoy the cool stuff and I'll leave being an adult for another day. Or until I'm face-to-face with Yo's dad which is coming up in just a few minutes.

As we begin to head up the stairs, I ask, "Will we be told where all the restricted areas are? And maybe a map of all the rooms and floors of the hospital?"

The older doctor replies, "I'm not sure exactly what and when they are planning on giving you more information. I would assume soon since you are now married to N'Yo and Mr. Panitchayasawad sees you as one of the owners now. You will have to ask him yourself. I'm just to bring you to his office. Well, technically it is N'Yo's office."

We reach the top of the stairs and a single door is ahead of us. The older doctor motions for us to go in as he turns and heads back the way we came.

Before I have a chance to knock, I hear Yo's dad call out, "Come in, nongs. I'm waiting for you."

I push open the door and we all walk into a very large room with what looks like a full kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom and wall full of screens that each has a different surveillance image on it. As I scan the various screens, I quickly see the older doctor that just brought us to here, walking down a hall and back to his area. I'm amazed at all the screens. There must be a screen for every security camera in the hospital and the whole wall is covered in screens. I have never seen anything like this. If Yo is setting up here, he can see exactly what I'm doing no matter where I'm at in the hospital, well, except a few places.

Yo's dad catches me staring at all the screens and chuckles. "Son, what is wrong? Didn't you realize that we have security cameras everywhere?"

I bring myself out of my daze and walk closer to the huge desk in front of me. "No. I know there are security cameras everywhere but actually seeing the screens just makes me realize just how many cameras there are. On another note, why did you need to see us, dad? Something about Mr. Nasty?"

Yo's dad smiles and teases, "Yes and no. You better get comfortable because this may take some time. I promise not to keep you too long, but I need to fill you in on a few things about the hospital, your access and the things that we have put in place here at the hospital to stop Mr. Elliott."

After an hour or more, Yo's dad finally stops talking and gives us permission to leave. I think my head is going to explode. That was a lot of information in a very short period of time. How am I going to remember it all? We did get a file that contains a map of the hospital and a description of what each room is used for. That is going to be very helpful and he had his head of security put the file on our phones. The file is password protected so people can't easily get into it even if they get my phone unlocked. Our phones were something else that Yo's dad wanted us to secure a little better, so his head of security also installed the same software that Yo and him use to secure their phones.

This is just the beginning and I better get ready for more. Yo and his dad didn't get to be one of the most powerful families in Thailand by not taking precautions and securing their secrets. I just need to learn to live with it. It will take some time, but I'll do it for Yo. And to think that the public doesn't even know that Yo is married to me. I can't even image what it is going to be like when that gets out.

Kit, Beam and I make it back to my dorm room and we begin to start studying for the big test tomorrow. We have trouble focusing because of everything that we found out today, but we manage to pull through and get into the groove, if you can have a study groove.

***

Mr. Elliott (a.k.a. Dr. Robert Hall) POV

Well everything is coming together nicely. I have to fly out today, so I can go look at the apartment for rent while I'm working at WJP Hospital and I need to do some field research on where I want to get the second apartment or house at. I want to hold off on locating the second place until I see exactly what the neighborhoods are like. I need to make sure the area isn't too nosy. If I have a bunch of nosy people trying to pry into my business, I won't be able to hide very well. Those nosy people often have big mouths and spread gossip like crazy.

While I'm there, I'm going to go check on Phana. I want to see if daughter's future boyfriend is doing okay. I also don't want him getting a girlfriend before I have a chance to get him to date my daughter. Then I would have to also chase off the girlfriend while trying to convince Phana to date my daughter. That is just more work for me, but for my baby girl, I'll do it.

Thailand, here I come. I hope you are ready for me.

Posted July 17, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 12.7K 63
Wayo has a secret crush to his senior, Phana. When he finally decided to confess his feeling, something bad happens. Wayo never be the same again eve...
174K 8.7K 33
Revenge is not just a feeling. I will go to any extent to get what I want. I will make sure May feel the same I feel. You're dead my dear said Beam t...
179K 7.1K 19
What will you do? If you found yourself suddenly falling for someone, you shouldn't fall for, after getting your senses back from staying unconscious...
39.6K 1.4K 8
(Sequel to Popcorn And Junior Mints) ForthPha Pairing. Forth has been chasing after Pha since the beginning of the year, teasing and playing with him...