My Visions

By darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 118

1.6K 111 8
By darcyjog

A/N: Here is another chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

Here goes my warning again but the last half of this chapter is hot & steamy. Read at your own risk. 18+

Mr. Panitchayasawad (Yo's dad) POV

Yes! My boy came through again. I knew he would be able to trigger a vision. Now, let's hope that we aren't too late. I quickly call Ming's father.

Ring...ring...ring..

"Well, well, well. What do I owe the honor to for this phone call? Hopefully, it isn't anything too bad." Mr. Dechapayna teases.

I don't waste any time and let him know everything. "Well hopefully it won't come to this, but I have new information regarding a certain individual that is targeting one of Yo's companies, but he has now set his sights on your company after he finishes with Yo's."

There is a moment of silence on the line before Mr. Dechapayna says, "What do you mean someone is targeting one of Yo's companies and then will target mine? How do you know this?"

Well, I haven't told anyone but a select few about Yo's abilities and I'm assuming that Ming hasn't told his father about them either. However, Ming has seen Yo have a vision right in front of him and he knows how accurate they are. I'm sure Ming's father won't believe me if I just say that I have sources. He is going to want to know what or who my sources are. Well, I guess I have no choice. Plus, I'm sure Ming will slip at some point and tell his family sooner or later, so I guess I'm going to tell them first.

I take a deep breath and ask, "Have you heard anything from N'Ming about my son being able to do anything special?"

I guess I'll see what he knows first and then progress into telling everything about what Yo can do.

Mr. Dechapayna slowly says, "Well, nothing much. However, Ming did say something in passing about Yo seeing the future or something like that. Is that what you are talking about?"

Well, I guess Ming spilled the beans first. I can easily explain everything first and then go onto what he saw about Mr. Elliott.

I begin to explain, "Yes, Yo can see the future but not only that, his visions allow him to see the current and the past about people who are close to him. Keeping that in mind, Yo has been having visions of a Mr. Elliott who we have found out goes into companies impersonating other people and steals money before disappearing in a flash. Up to this point, Mr. Elliott hasn't been caught and the authorities have no leads because he uses an alias." I pause for a second to see if Mr. Dechapayna has any questions. Hearing nothing, I continue. "So, we know that Mr. Elliott is impersonating a well renown doctor, Dr. Hall, and he recently went through the interview process at the WJP Hospital and he was offered the director position. We also know that he bribed a few board members to get that position. Yo had another vision today and he found out that Mr. Elliott has now also set his sights on your company. Yo saw him scrolling through your company's property listings and through the company's hierarchy. We are assuming he is trying to find a way into the company. Either through a weak point or through getting an individual out who is in upper management and then taking their position. Or simply bribing an upper management person to submit fake invoices to pay which go to him. My hunch will be this last option. You need to secure your company, so he can't get anything from it."

A long silent pause is all I can hear. What happened? Is he still there?

Before I ask any questions, Mr. Dechapayna suddenly asks, "Can I believe you?"

I figured that this was going to happen. It is a lot to believe all at once. I reply, "You can call and talk to authorities that I have been working with and they can show you the proof."

Ming's dad suddenly asks, "Wait! Is that girl who tried to take N'Pha away from N'Yo related to this?"

"Yes. She is his daughter." I don't know how this relates to anything.

Relief washes over me as Mr. Dechapayna says, "Ming kept telling me that N'Yo knew that she was going to go after N'Pha. I didn't know how but he was right. I was in the hotel that day remember. Everything that N'Yo told Ming came true. I was so shocked. I couldn't believe that everything happened. If N'Yo has the same accuracy regarding my company and the potential threat, I believe every word that your saying. Now, fill me in on what you have done to try and keep him from getting anything from your company."

I proceed to tell him everything from beginning to end. Including everything that the authorities have been able to find out after a few of Yo's visions. I sent him proof of some of the things that we already know about along with some audio files from when he was at the hotel. Mr. Dechapayna quickly understands why we added surveillance equipment in the rooms and why we were monitoring Mr. Elliott while he was in Thailand. At the end of everything, he agreed to help, and he asked for assistance in getting his company 'protected' from the potential threat.

I think this is going to be a good partnership. Now, we just have to wait for that person to fall into our trap.

***

Kit POV

I can't believe this. That idiot Mr. Nasty (perfect name by the way Yo) is going to try and get into my Ming's company and steal money and maybe even property. LIKE HELL NO!!!!! I'm not going to let that happen and I'm sure Yo's dad isn't going to let that happen either.

As Ming and I walk back into my room, or like Ming likes to call it 'our' room, I'm still pissed. I can't get it out of my mind. Now, I know exactly how Yo feels when thinking about Mr. Nasty. I want to strangle the guy and I have only met him a couple times. To look at him, he doesn't look like a criminal. I would have never had any clue that he was a criminal if it hadn't been for Yo and his visions.

Anger over takes my body as I throw my books and bag down next to the sofa, as I growl, "GRRRRR!!!"

Ming quickly puts his stuff down and bounces over to me. With a smiling face, he wraps his arms around me and asks, "Why are you so mad? Tell me, P'KitKat. I'll help to calm you down."

Still within Ming's arms, I growl, "That idiot Mr. Nasty trying to steal from your family's company. It just pisses me off."

I go to growl again, but Ming quickly traps my growl in his mouth with a passionate kiss. My growl quickly turns into a soft moan as Ming begins to deepen our kiss. Oh, I can definitely unwind this way. I don't know if I can relax but I can definitely unwind.

Ming pulls me tight against him and I can quickly feel my desire beginning to build. All I need is just a little more and I won't be able to stop myself. Ever since I gave myself to Ming, I can't control my lust for him. I try so hard and I don't let him touch me while we are out in public. Part of it is because I don't like public displays of affection, but I also can't control myself. If he would start to rub my back or give me a heated kiss like he just did, I don't think that I could stop myself from going further, and I won't do that in public. But since we are in our room, I can't control myself. Oh, this could be very bad for me.

Ming breaks our passionate kiss to continue his assault along my jawline towards my ear. Soft moans keep coming out of my mouth and I don't even realize I'm doing them. I hear them, but I'm don't realize that I'm doing them.

As Ming's mouth gets closer to my ear, he softly whispers, "You getting all protective of me is really turning me on."

I softly moan, "Oh, yes!"

As Ming's hands snake under my shirt and begin lightly caressing my stomach. Oh, my desire is building and beginning to soar. I can't stop myself now. My lust is taking over my body and the warm sensations of Ming's mouth biting and sucking along my neck pushes my desire even higher. Just as Ming starts lifting my shirt up, his phone rings.

Ring...ring...ring...ring..

Reluctantly Ming pulls his phone out of his pocket and immediately accepts it when he sees that it is his dad.

SHIT!!! Nothing like ruining the mood with a parent calling at the worst possible time. I'm all aroused and no place to go. UGH!!!!

Ming doesn't remove his hand or walk away from me. While still having one hand under my shirt, Ming says, "Hi, dad. Do you need something?"

I watch as Ming nods his head several times and after about a minute, he removes his hand from under my shirt and takes a few steps back from me. Well, I guess that is my sign that our little make-out session has just come to a grinding halt. I know it is probably important and I want to stay on his father's good side, so I will be a good boy even though I don't want to. I really want to walk up to Ming and start nibbling his neck while I snake my hand into his pants for some nice touchy feely time. Oh, that would be really nice.

I don't know how long this is going to take but I have a slight problem to resolve, so I walk into the bathroom and get ready to take a shower. I guess I'm going to need some extra time to relieve my problem. I slowly close the bathroom door as I glance out and see Ming still talking with his father. He clearly is going to need to take a shower too and resolve his own problem too.

Oh, I hate taking showers alone anymore. Ever since Ming started to live with me, I can't do anything alone. I can't sleep alone, and I definitely hate taking showers alone. What is going to happen to us when I have to do my internship and I have to be at the hospital all the time or overnight. Will I even be able to go to sleep without Ming next to me. Well, I guess I will have to find out since I won't have any choice at that point.

Reluctantly, I strip naked and slowly climb into the shower. The warm water rolls down my body but that isn't the warm feeling that I'm wanting. I mentally picture Ming in the shower with me as the warm water rolls down his gorgeous body. We have taken enough showers together that I don't need to try to hard to remember what he looks like standing in the shower.

I slowly reach down and wrap my hand around my hard shaft. I hiss at the feeling. It isn't the feel that I desire but I'll have to make do with it away. I begin to slowly stroke my manhood as I close my eyes and picture Ming's hand instead of mine. As the mental picture of Ming begins to bring me some warm feelings, I softly moan, "Ahh! Ming!"

As my strokes become strong and little rough, I keep my eyes closed and my mental picture of Ming now has him kissing me along with him stroking me. Oh, I wish this was real instead of my imagination. As I feel the burning desire building and I'm getting so close to my climax, I lean forward, and I place a hand on the wall to steady myself. My stroking becomes frantic and wild as my muscles tense and I can feel that I'm so close. With a couple more frantic strokes, I throw my head back and scream, "AHH!!! FUCK!! YES!!! MING!!!" I explode all over the shower and the warm water quickly washes away any trace of my seeds.

As I'm coming down from my high, Ming whines in my ear. "P'KitKat, you finished without me, but I enjoyed the view."

Before I can even think of anything, Ming captures my lips with his mouth for a smoldering hot kiss. I guess I'm going to have a really long shower tonight.

Posted July 15, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 3.8K 26
Phana is a third hear Medical student. One of his close friends has developed a crush on a second year Science student, Wayo. Lemon, his close f...
15.2K 1.2K 47
If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of malware attack. If you wish to read this...
472K 25K 90
After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that has captured his heart. The only catch is...
26.9K 1.1K 22
Not completed! Will love find its way to you when you consider yourself so unlucky? Beam, a guy pretending to be mentally strong with his friends Ph...