My Visions

Af darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... Mere

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 116

1.7K 116 4
Af darcyjog

A/N: Here is another chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

Forth POV

I can't believe those idiots managed to hook-up. No, they didn't actually hook-up with those girls. Well, they did make out with them before the two idiots passed out.

As I think back over the year so far, I realize that a lot of problems that we have had can be traced back to these two.

Where do I start, well, everyone knows about the bachelor party debacle? Of course, tonight's fight is all their fault. What else was there? Oh yeah, how could I forget.

*** Flashback ***

We are in class waiting for the professor to come when a biology student comes running into our class in a huff. He scans the room and immediately finds Park. He instantly starting glaring at Park and I quickly nudge Park. I nonchalantly ask, "I think he is here for you. What did you do?"

Park is completely confused. "I have no idea. I don't even know who he is."

Lam mumbles, "Maybe it has something to do with helping that girl the other day. You couldn't stop at just helping her and you went off for a little something more. Remember."

Why am I just hearing about this now? UGH!!! If this has anything to do with a girl, I think I'm going to scream, but knowing Park, I'm sure it does.

Park calmly says, "It shouldn't. Well, we did go off, but we didn't do anything. She said that she was having problems with her car, and I went and looked at it. Nothing more than that happened. I did find out that she had a lose battery cable and I was able to get it fixed with the tools that I keep in my car."

Before Park can say anything else, the biology student stomps his way up to Park and he growls right into Park's face, "You did something with my girlfriend. She broke up with me after she was with you."

The biology student curls his fist up and pulls it back but before he can throw his punch, I abruptly stand up and demand, "NOT IN THE CLASSROOM!!"

I think the biology student nearly pissed his pants. The scared look on his face says it all. The biology student slowly lowers his hand and hisses, "Meet me at 3 pm in the park next to the science building."

Park didn't seem concerned as he shrugs his shoulders and says, "Okay."

The biology student snorts and slowly turns around. I almost couldn't stop laughing at him as he stomps his way out of the classroom. If he is trying to act fierce, he wasn't doing a good job at it. He looked more like a kid pouting over someone taking his favorite toy. Well, I guess this afternoon will be interesting. At least it's not me. Before I started dating Beam, I often was the person that other guys were seeking out to fight over a girl. I'm glad that part of my life is done. Beam is all I ever want and need.

Word spread like wildfire that a biology student called Park out for a show down and a large group of engineering students showed up. It was a good thing because the little weasel, the biology student, tries to get all the bigger guys from biology to come to the meeting as his minions to do the fighting for him.

Well, when Park shows up with his engineering friends and of course, me, the stupid biology student manages to shuffle back behind the bigger students and tries to get a fight started. Well, just because a guy is bigger doesn't mean he is a good fighter. Those big goofs fell fast, and we were quickly back to the one who started the whole thing.

Before, I could let it go any further, I ask, "Did you even ask your girl why she broke up with you? It may have nothing to do with Ai'Park, but something completely else."

The biology student is trembling as he tries to stand tall. He clearly knows that he can't win a physical fight with us, but his pride won't let him back down, either. He mumbles, "No, it has to do with him. We have been together for over a year. She won't just break up over nothing."

Suddenly, a girl, I'm assuming the one that all this fighting is about, comes running across the park. As she suddenly stops in front of us, she shouts, "What are you doing?"

The biology student whines, "P'Park is the one that got you to break up with me so I'm trying to solve it like a man."

The girl retorts, "Like a man??? Do even know what that means? I would say throwing punches isn't solving it like grown ups but like children. Stop it, right now!!"

The biology student stutters, "Buttt.. h.he..."

Park interrupts and quickly demands, "Tell him that nothing happened. Tell him what really happened."

The girl sighs, "Okay. We didn't do anything. He was helping fix my car and that was it. I broke up with you because you don't know that I'm in the room or near you most of the time. If I want to be ignored, I would try to hang out with my brother. I'm tired of it and I've told you before but like always, YOU DON'T LISTEN!"

Well, this could have all been avoided had that stupid idiot talked with his girl. I have had enough.

I quickly announce, "This is resolved. Park didn't have anything to do with the break up and we are leaving. Case closed."

The engineering group turns and walks away while the two ex-lovers continue to quarrel behind us.

*** End of Flashback ****

Beam kisses my ear and whispers, "What are you thinking about?"

I snake my arms around Beam's waist and mumble, "About a previous incident with Park. Let's not talk about him right now. You will only get me angry and I don't want to be anger. I want to be happy while kissing my boyfriend." I quickly pull Beam closer to me and I capture his lips in a passionate kiss.

I guess this is one way to relief my stress. I'm glad Beam waited until we got back to my dorm room to try and ease my tension. What am I saying? We don't need a reason. We attack each other just because we look at each other. Oh, don't forget when I'm in a tuxedo or a nice suit. Beam just needs one look and he is in full arousal mode.

As I break our kiss, I whisper, "Baby, I need to deal with Park and Lam."

Beam seductively says, "Deal with me, right now." He begins to nibble along my jawline down to my neck. Oh, Beam knows that I can't say no to him and he knows just what to do to get me to cave. I guess I'm not worrying about Park and Lam right now.

***

Mr. Elliott (a.k.a. Dr. Robert Hall) POV

As expected, everything seems to be going smoothly. I have confirmed my start date at WJP Hospital and now the main thing that I need is a place to stay while I'm working there. I can't be living out of a hotel. That would be too suspicious. Now, where should I find a place to live at?

I look through the various housing options and I look at the distance between the hospital and the house. After spending what seems like hours, l finally find a place that I think is perfect. I thought about trying to find a place in between the hospital and the university so when I get Pha talked into dating my baby girl, he can come visit her at the house. However, I decided not to. If I get Pha to visit with my baby girl, I don't want him that close to his dorm room that he can easily leave. Oh, I'm so smart.

It is odd that my baby girl doesn't seem nearly as excited about my job at the hospital any more. I wonder if something happened. She hasn't said anything that would make me think that she doesn't want Phana anymore. Well, unless she says something different, I will go full steam ahead with my plan to get her a boyfriend while getting some money.

Oh, the apartment I like is owned by the same company as the hotel that I stayed in. Geez, that company owns a lot of real estate. I wonder who owns the company. Hey, I may want to try and work for them for a while and I may even try to get a few pieces of real estate for myself this time. Money is nice. It is real nice but real estate is nice too. Now, I don't want to get too greedy but who wouldn't want some real estate.

Hey, I think I just discovered who my next target is, and I don't have to leave the country that soon then. Oh, I better find another house while I'm looking so as soon as the first project is done, I can move to the other house and begin the second project. Thailand looks like it is going to be fun.

Now, I need to adjust my plans for the additional target before I come back home to enjoy my new riches.

***

Mr. Panitchayasawad (Yo's dad) POV

I know that he is going to have to try to find a place to live but where is that. If I could only find out where he is going to live, I may be able to get in there first and get some cameras strategically placed around the place. Oh, I wish Yo would have a vision soon about this. I don't want to pressure him, but it would be so beneficial right now. He controlled his visions before and let's hope that he can do it again.

I'll have a talk with him in the morning and let's hope that is enough to trigger a vision. Don't get me wrong. I don't want to take for granted his visions but sometimes, like right now, his visions give us that little extra piece that we wouldn't have been able to get by ourselves.

I hope he doesn't pick a house right next to the house that I bought for Pha and Yo. That would be a little bit of disaster. Well, not a complete disaster since the boys are only staying at the house on the weekend right now. However, next year, I'm sure they will live in their house instead of the dorms. Shoot, I wouldn't be surprised if they ask their friends (Forth, Beam, Ming, Kit and Shane) to move into the house too. I bought a big enough house, so they would have plenty of room for others just in case, they needed it.

Okay, back to Mr. Elliott. Where, oh, where are you going to live?

Posted July 13, 2018

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.1K 22
Not completed! Will love find its way to you when you consider yourself so unlucky? Beam, a guy pretending to be mentally strong with his friends Ph...
162K 7.6K 36
Kit has a secret that he has been trying to desperately keep for years now. However, on the last night before he is to leave for an prestigious inte...
56.5K 2.5K 35
2 boys.2 gang leaders who hate one another. suddenly feel in love.hard to accept their feelings .cant deny their love for one another. what will they...
39.6K 1.4K 8
(Sequel to Popcorn And Junior Mints) ForthPha Pairing. Forth has been chasing after Pha since the beginning of the year, teasing and playing with him...