My Visions

By darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 113

1.9K 124 5
By darcyjog

A/N: Here is another chapter. Well, the wedding is done and now on to what you want next, the fight between the nasty director and Pha with his silent and effective army behind him. I hope you enjoy it.

Mr. Elliott (a.k.a. Dr. Robert Hall) POV

Everything is falling into place. I just got the offer letter for the director position at WJP Hospital and I am eagerly waiting to sign it. No, I'm not going to refuse it, but I'm waiting for some information from my private investigator before I sign the offer letter.

My second phone beeps. Oh, hopefully that is some good news. I quickly fish out my second, very secret, phone and I see that I have a new email. I quickly open the email, and yes, the P.I. has found something. I'll print everything off and look at the documents when I get home. This means that I have absolutely everything lined up nicely.

I will get the money from the hospital and I will be able to get Pha to agree to date my daughter. He is good enough that I might just try to get him to marry my baby girl. She would be so pleased if I could get that to happen.

I need to get my escape plan ready too. I don't want to stay too long but I need enough time to get as much money as possible and this is the first time that I've ever tried to get a person to follow me out of the company too. This will take a little different tactic than before, but it should still go easily.

I quickly sign the offer letter and I scan it, so I can send a copy back to the hospital. Oh, WJP Hospital look out here I come.

Knock. Knock.

I quickly close all my WJP Hospital documents and hide them. "Come in."

My administrative assistant slowly opens the door and peeks her head in. "Sir, your 2 o'clock appointment is here. Do you want me to take him to the conference room?"

Yes, the new business deal that I've been working on here at my own company, is coming along nicely. Today, we are going to try and hammer out the final contract agreement. It may take some time, but I think I can talk them into what I want for my company.

I quickly respond, "Please take him to the conference room."

She nods and says, "Yes, sir."

If I can get the other company to agree to my terms, I will be able to increase my revenue in the next year by almost 100%. Oh, this year is looking up for me. I can't wait until I get everything that I want.

***

Mr. Panitchayasawad (Yo's dad) POV

Yes, I think this is working out nicely. My spy that is within Mr. Elliott's company has kept us up to date on all the possible contract negotiations that Mr. Elliott is considering, and I was very lucky to see that he is trying to get a contract with a company that I'm very familiar with. A very good friend of my is the CEO of the company and he just had a very eye-opening conversation with me yesterday. To say that he was shocked about what I was telling him about Mr. Elliott's company would be an understatement. At one point, I think he was about to fall off his chair from shock. After I told him everything, including the fact that the authorities are watching him, and he has stolen money from various companies. Not to mention, that he has his sights on my hospital in Thailand and that he will be impersonating a well-known doctor was almost too much for him to believe. Of course, he didn't believe me at first but once I showed him some of the evidence that we have, he finally understood gravity of the situation. He is now more than willing to help, and the authorities were in contact with him today. I'm glad I had called him when I did because he has a meeting today with Mr. Elliott to finalize the contract agreement between the companies. Oh, I'm going to tear apart Mr. Elliott's company piece by piece.

Well, task one is almost complete. By the time my friend leaves that contract negotiation, Mr. Elliott will be looking for another company to partner with for that piece of his business. Guess what? One of my other companies handles that type of business and may be willing to work with Mr. Elliott's company. Too bad that he won't be able to finish the contract with my company either. Nothing like stringing him along before pulling the rug out from under his feet. Oh, this game may be really fun by the time I'm finished.

I look through all the documents that my head of security has given me regarding the recording of all surgeries along with all the necessary equipment that will be needed. I'm surprised because it isn't that expensive, and it helps protect the hospital, so why haven't something like this been done before. Oh yeah, the previous director was funneling money off to his little R&D pet project that he was conducting. Like I wouldn't have found that one. The project was denied by the board, but the crooked director found a way to fund the project anyway, but I was able to get the money back. I was very fortunate that we caught him before he actually started spending the money.

I've reviewed the suggested policy and procedure documents for the recording but I'm not familiar with what the staff is going through. I think this is a good opportunity to get Mr. Kongthanin to come help me. Pha agreed that we can get his father's help when we need it and I think we need it now.

***

Knock. Knock.

"Come in." I continue to look at the data and information relating to my company that I've decided to involve with Mr. Elliott's company. I want to make sure that I don't have any issues with the employees or the management. I don't want some silly employee accidentally messing up my plans, but I think I'm fine. The staff looks pretty good and most of them have worked for me for a long time. However, I need the background checks that my head of security is doing.

My head of security walks into the room and stands directly in front of my desk. "Sir, the information that you were wanting." He hands me a thick pile of papers which I quickly begin to shuffle through.

Eagerly, I ask, "Did you find any issues with the employees there?"

"Nothing too bad but there are a few possible weak links."

Weak links aren't good because they can be turned into a traitor rather easily. I need more information.

I have my head of security run through all the files with me and give me reasons why he identified some employees as possible weak links. We worked together to figure out what to do to make sure that they don't become spies for Mr. Elliott. It took a while, but I think we have a good plan put together to head off any attempts my Mr. Elliott to buy off my employees.

On to the next step in our plan. Oh, I hope this goes well.

I verify that all the information has been provided to the appropriate authorities and then I think I can get back to the long list of other items that I'm working on. I can't wait for Yo to come back and work for the company. Him and Shane can get so much done in such a short period of time.

***

Pha POV

Beam, Kit and I are just getting to the hospital for our practicum today when everything seems to be in a buzz. What is going on?

I look at Kit and Beam and they are both confused, too. I ask, "What do you think happened?"

Beam says, "Do you think this has something to do with Mr. Nasty? Has Yo's dad confirmed that Mr. Nasty has officially accepted the job offer?"

I think for a minute. We did discuss hospital business yesterday at our house since Yo's dad and my father where both there. However, we couldn't talk too long because my mother wanted to get home. What did he say about the director position? Let me think. Ah! Yes, he confirmed that the official offer letter was signed and returned yesterday afternoon to the hospital.

I immediately blurt out, "Yes. The official signed offer letter was received by the hospital yesterday afternoon. So, I bet you are correct. It didn't take long for the word to get out and the whole hospital knows that a new director has been hired. To bad, they don't know exactly what type of person he really is, but they will find out soon."

Kit sighs. "I wish we could just jump to the point where he gets caught and everything is taken care of. I don't know if I can act normal around him or not. My urge to want to hit him may make me look odd or give him a heads up that something is going on. I really hope that I can pull this off."

Beam immediately hisses, "Hey, Shitty Kitty, the person that is going to have to do all the work and act really good is Ai'Pha. We already know that he is going to have to confront Mr. Nasty at some point and he has to act like he doesn't know what Mr. Nasty is up to. Ai'Pha is the one with the hard part here."

I pout and whine, "Yeah, I'm the one with the hard job here."

Beam suddenly slaps me. "Ai'Pha, you forgot to take your wedding ring off. Hurry up and move it to your other hand before someone sees it. All your efforts are going to go down the drain if they find out that your married already."

Kit scolds, "How can you forget that? You have to make sure that no one knows that you are married. Well, not until the nasty director goes down. Then we can throw a party and scream it from the rooftop."

I know what that I'm supposed to hide the fact that I'm married but it really irritates me. I'm finally married to the love of my life and I can't tell anyone a thing. Yes, I understand why but I'm so happy that it's hard to contain my excitement.

I slowly take my wedding ring off and put it on my other hand. Couples rings are just not as good as wedding rings. I love the sound of wedding rings so much better than those silly couples ring. This is only for a short period of time. This won't go on forever. Well, it better not.

As we get into the hospital, we can hear the buzz from all the people and we were correct. Everyone is talking about the man that they have hired for the director position. Okay, here we go. I hope we can pull this off well.

Posted July 10, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 908 15
⚠️ Warnings: none? Wayo has a black-handprint on his face. Beam has a black-handprint on his shoulder. Kit has a black-handprint on his knee. - Phana...
The Bet By Neysh

Fanfiction

59K 2.2K 26
Forth and his gang are drinking and joking. Then they make a bet to Forth that he can't make Beam fall in love with him in a month. Forth accepts and...
Baby Boy By

Fanfiction

4.1K 140 17
Beam moved from his hometown to the capital because of work. He ended up living in a boarding house with other guys. Wayo, endearingly called "Baby B...
15.2K 1.2K 47
If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of malware attack. If you wish to read this...