My Visions

By darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 112

1.9K 126 7
By darcyjog

A/N: Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Pha POV

"Yo. Baby. Are you alright?" I have my hands on both his arms and worry flashes across my face.

Yo quickly states, "I know what Mr. Nasty is going to try and use to blackmail you. We need to call dad and your father right now. We need to make a plan to counter his attempts."

SHIT!!! This is big. I quickly grab my phone while Yo grabs his. We both immediately call our dads.

Ring...ring...ring..

"Son, did something happen? Why are you calling so soon?" My father's worry comes pouring out of the phone.

I don't have time, so I immediately cut to the chase. "Yo just had another vision and he says he knows what Mr. Elliott is going to use to try and blackmail me. He says that you need to get here soon. We are at the house that Yo's dad bought for us. Come as soon as possible."

My father quickly says, "Yes. We will be there shortly. We are just coming back into town and Mr. Panitchayasawad has given us the address so, don't worry. We are on our way." Father quickly ends the call and I immediately get into our group chat.

Group chat:

Pha: Guys, Yo has had another vision. He knows what Mr. Nasty is going to use to try and blackmail me. Come to our house right now.

Shane: This is good. I'll be there shortly.

Beam: Hey idiot. You have to give us the address. We aren't like Shane and know everything.

Kit: Yeah, what are you thinking?

Park: As soon as I know the address I will head that way.

Lam: Me too.

Pha: Shane can you send the address? I need to make a few other phone calls.

Shane: Not a problem.

Okay, the guys are on their way and I think we will leave the Fairies out of the situation for now. We may not need their help so no need to get them in a huff if we don't need to.

I look over at Yo and he is frantically talking to his dad. I hope this will give us enough advance warning that we can get something into place before Mr. Nasty starts his web of deceit.

Yo ends his phone call and looks at me with worry written all over his face. What is it? Is it really bad? There is nothing that will tear me away from Yo. NOTHING!!

Yo sighs as he walks over to me. He hesitantly says, "Pha, I think I better tell you before everyone else gets here. I don't want you surprised when you hear how he is going to go after you."

I mutter, "Okay," as I lovingly wrap my arms around him. We can get through this together. It can't be that bad, right.

Yo wraps his arms around me and squeezes me tight before he begins. "First, I don't know the time for the vision. It could have been either today or the near future but it is definitely before he comes here to work as the director. Somehow, Mr. Nasty gets information on one of your father's patients and there seems to be a question as to whether something went wrong during the surgery. Mr. Nasty is going to use the possible malpractice lawsuit against your father to try and blackmail you. If my gut is correct, he will help the patient's family to push for a big lawsuit against your father with the intention of destroying your father and ruining his career. Mr. Nasty will offer you to help resolve it if you date or even marry his daughter. Well, the last part is only a hunch but considering all the other things that I've seen in my visions, this is the most likely outcome."

Well, this is bad, but this isn't the end of the world. Even if Mr. Nasty tries to ruin my father's career, my father will win. My father is smart and very thorough with his surgeries. What Mr. Nasty doesn't know is that my father records all of his surgeries just in case something like this happens. My father can go back through the video and document and prove his claims. Oh, Mr. Nasty is picking the wrong person to try and wrap a fake malpractice suit against. Mr. Nasty can pay people off, but my father's videos are his and not the property of the hospital, so he hides them well with plenty of security measures.

I tenderly kiss the top of Yo's head and hum, "Don't worry. My father has everything documented. He has had people try to blame him for stuff in the past and my father has always won because he can prove everything."

Yo questions, "Prove? How?"

"My father records all of his surgeries and keeps the videos secure outside of the hospital's network. He uses those videos as proof of what really happened in the O.R."

Yo quickly pops his head up and says, "Your father needs to give us a copy of the operation video for this issue just in case his computer is compromised."

"I don't know exactly where he keeps it, but we can ask when he gets here."

After several hours, everyone is now at the house. Yo's dad took the longest since he was still at the mansion when Yo called, while everyone else was already on their way home.

Yo explains to everyone about what he saw and what he thinks Mr. Nasty is going to do. Then he turns to my father and asks, "Have you done any surgery for a Mr. Thanit or will you?"

My father calmly says, "Yes. His surgery was yesterday, and I was already notified today that the family is claiming something went wrong during the surgery. I have already pulled a copy of my video for proof of what took place in the O.R. Is this the patient that Mr. Elliott is going to try and coax to bring up a malpractice lawsuit against me?"

"Yes." Yo isn't hiding anything. "Can you please give a copy of the video to my dad and his security team, so they can also put the video on one of our secure servers?"

Yo's dad immediately says, "Yes. I definitely want a copy of it just in case Mr. Nasty finds your original and deletes it."

My father chuckles, "Do you think I only have one copy of the video? I have several copies and I keep one on my cloud drive, so I can access it regardless where I'm at as long as I have an internet connection. Don't worry, I'll give you a copy of it to you even though I shouldn't because of patient confidentiality. I'm not worried because I usually shoot the video, so you can't see the patient's face, so I should be good."

Yo chimes, "Good. Wait. Did you just say that the family is already claiming that something went wrong? Is your hospital taking the accusation seriously?"

My father calmly replies, "Yes, the family is already talking with the hospital's management. The hospital takes every claim seriously."

It takes us a while, but we finally come up with a plan and Yo's dad is going to have his head of security handle a few additional things, so we make sure to document everything. I want to get rid of Mr. Nasty so badly that it has almost made me forget that we need to document everything. We need all of this proof to make sure that he goes to jail and stays in jail.

After everything is finalized, Yo looks at his dad and demands, "I think we need to record all surgeries at our hospital just to be on the safe side."

His dad immediately says, "Yes, I agree. I will work with the staff to get a system in place to not only record the videos but to also attached them with the electronic patient files."

I hesitantly ask, "Is everything final then? Can I finally enjoy my first night in our new house?"

Yo's dad instantly smiles and says, "I believe so. Now, how do you like the house?"

Yo immediately blurts out, "I love it, and the gazebo and the gardens are just so beautiful. Thanks, dad."

I flash a bright smile and chime, "Thanks, dad. I love it too, even though it is a little large."

Beam snaps, "Large? It's not just large, it is huge."

Kit teases, "Well, we know where we will be going to have a party now and there are plenty of bedrooms to crash in, too."

Ming leans against Kit's shoulder and wiggles his eyebrows. "And to do anything else we want to do before you pass out."

Kit's face immediately turns bright red and he slaps Ming's shoulder. "N'Ming! Not at a friend's house!"

Beam teasingly says, "Ai'Kitty, are you suddenly an old fuddy duddy? Don't tell me you were too afraid to touch N'Ming last night at the mansion."

Kit is instantly embarrassed, and he tries to slap Beam's arm and chest, but Beam swiftly avoids Kit's attack. Beam continues his taunting. "Ai'Kitty, too embarrassed that someone might hear you that you couldn't enjoy last night?"

Ming can't handle his KitKat getting teased any longer. He suddenly pulls Kit tight against him and slams his mouth onto Kit in a passionate kiss. As Kit gets lost into Ming's touch, Kit lets out a soft moan and effectively shuts Beam up. I have to give Ming a high five at his ability to be able to stop the teasing.

Cough. Cough.

Kit suddenly realizes where he is at and pushes Ming away but not before Kit turns a bright shade of red. Oh, Kit is embarrassed. What is he going to do at his wedding? Is he going to get embarrassed that people see him kiss? Well, here's a news flash, you are supposed to kiss your spouse at the wedding, so Kit can't get out of it.

Ming, on the other hand, is very proud of himself and flashes a brilliant smile to everyone before Forth asks, "P'Yo, now that the business is done. Can you show us around the house?"

Yo instantly bounces around in excitement as he quickly chirps, "Yes. Let's go."

Everyone follows Yo, including his dad, as Yo walks out of the living and begins the formal tour of our new house. I hope that our plan works, and this will be enough to take Mr. Nasty down. I don't want to have to work for him for very long so the sooner we catch him, the better.

Posted July 9, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 25K 90
After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that has captured his heart. The only catch is...
56.5K 2.5K 35
2 boys.2 gang leaders who hate one another. suddenly feel in love.hard to accept their feelings .cant deny their love for one another. what will they...
71.7K 3.4K 23
After Pha realizes that the one he rejected was his long time crush, and that, that person has moved on, he tries his best to forget. In his attempt...
76.3K 3.8K 26
Phana is a third hear Medical student. One of his close friends has developed a crush on a second year Science student, Wayo. Lemon, his close f...