My Visions

darcyjog tarafından

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 111

2K 128 2
darcyjog tarafından

A/N: Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Wayo POV

Yesterday was the best day of my life. Our wedding was magical and as close to perfection as you can get. We had a great group of family and friends show up to celebrate with us. I could have lived without some of those pictures though. Why did our parents team up with the Fairies to try and embarrass us at our own wedding? Really! What were they thinking. Oh yeah, they weren't thinking. Oh, some silly rite of passage or something like that. Whatever. I will never do that to my kids. My kids.

I can't help but to smile as the thought of having children with Pha over takes my mind. I can just picture a little Pha running around and acting just like his father while a little Yo is trying to catch up to his taller brother. That just make my dream perfect. Wait. What about a girl? I haven't even thought about a girl but if we have a girl with our two little mini-me, she will be well protected from any idiots trying to pick on her or bully her. Well, I'll have to admit that the little version of me probably can't fight off any bullies but the little version of Pha will be able to protect both of them. My mind quickly flashes through our friends and suddenly a little version of Forth appears who will help little Pha protect his siblings.

As my mind continues to wonder, I think of Ming and Kit and about their children. If they have children like Ming, Kit is going to have his hands full. Ming is just like a big kid to begin with and to add any other children to the mix maybe too much for Kit to handle.

Pha pulls me tighter against his body as pain shoots through mine. I instantly hiss as Pha apologizes, "Sorry, baby. I forgot we over did it last night. What are you giggling about? It must have been pretty funny to make you laugh like that."

As I slowly snuggle up against Pha, I chuckle, "I was imagining our kids and then a little N'Forth to help protect our kids against bullies but what got me laughing so hard was imagining that N'Ming and N'Kit have a little version of N'Ming running around. Can you imagine it? N'Kit with two kids. One an adult and he is married to him while the other is actually a child. I was wondering if N'Kit could actually handle two N'Mings."

Pha chuckles into my ear and says, "Ai'Kit would probably only stop at one child if that was the case. I don't know if he could handle it or not."

I suddenly realize that we have something else to do today and we can't just lay in bed and enjoy each other's company. I lightly tap Pha's arm as I say, "Pha, we need to get ready to leave. We are going to look at our house today, remember."

Pha's eyes quickly pop wide open and he smiles. "Our house. We have our own house, now. How could I forget?"

I try to move and get out of bed but pain shoots through my body and I slow to almost slow motion. Pha rolls out of bed and before I can protest, Pha picks me up in his arms and briskly carries me to the bathroom. What a great husband. He takes such good care of me and it is only our second day being married. I hope he never stops being this sweet to me.

Even though I wanted to have a fun shower, my body is screaming NO. I guess I have to wait. Dang it. I'll have plenty of days going forward to have a little something extra special with our shower, so I can wait until my body can handle it.

Pha orders room service just like a perfect husband should as we pack our bags and get ready to leave. Our breakfast is superb. I wouldn't expect anything less from Ming's family hotel and I'm sure the best chef in the kitchen prepared our food.

In no time, we are on the road and heading toward our house. I still can't believe that dad bought us a house in between the university, the hospital and our branch office. I can't wait to see what it looks like. I just hope he didn't go overboard and get us a huge house. Well, it wouldn't surprise me if he did. He would just shuffle some of his staff over to take care of our house and he wouldn't even have to hire anyone new.

As we get close to the address, the houses begin to get a little larger, but they are still pretty normal. I sigh a breath of relief and say, "Well, I'm glad the house isn't like a mini-mansion. I was really worried that dad bought a huge house, but these are still pretty normal. They may be on the bigger end, but they are still normal."

Pha quickly replies, "Don't say that yet. We are a block away and we still haven't seen the house. I have a feeling that your dad can't do anything like other normal people. My gut is still saying that he bought us a mansion. Don't get me wrong. We can't refuse it and I'll enjoy it, but I'll also feel a little guilty taking something so large from your dad."

I know exactly what Pha is feeling. I'm feeling it too, but I think we are safe. These are all normal houses.

Pha turns at the corner and my mouth drops wide open. Well, that house isn't normal. That house is freaking huge and Shit! That is the house that my dad bought for us.

Pha chuckles, "I guess my gut feeling was correct. Your dad bought us a mini-mansion in the heart of the city. Why does this not surprise me?"

I shake my head in disbelief. "I was so hoping that he didn't do this, but I guess I was wrong. How are we going to explain this house to our friends? Well, our friends beyond the ones we invited to our wedding. Oh no. The Fairies will go crazy when they see this. They will want to hold parties with our rich single friends all the time. Luckily it is quite a distance from the bars that we usually go to or the Fairies would be here all the time."

Pha knows I'm right and he is also relieved that the Fairies probably won't want to stay here too much, but they will invite themselves over a lot. I'm sure he is already aware of it. Well, I guess we will have enough rooms that when Forth, Beam, Ming and Kit come over, they can all have their own room. What am I saying. Of course, they will want to share a room with their boyfriend.

Oh, I can't forget about Shane, Park and Lam. We will definitely have enough room for all of them too.

As Pha enters the code into the keypad at the gate, I still can't believe this is our new home. I can see that dad has already got security for the house at the gate and the men are ones that I'm familiar with, so this will be easier to handle. I didn't want a bunch of new guys that I would have to try and become friends with. I'm speaking from experience. I don't know if all security guards are this way but the ones my dad hires usually try not get to close or friendly with me. However, my charms usually win them over in the end, but it takes a lot of work.

The security guards chime, "Congratulations," as we pass by and Pha and I both thank me. See what I mean, if they were new people, they wouldn't have said a word.

I'm getting excited. I can't wait to see everything that is here. Oh, I hope there is a garden somewhere. My dad knows how much I love to sit in our gardens at the mansion. If I could do that here too, I will be on cloud nine.

As soon as Pha stops the car, a small group of people, who I'm assuming are our staff, come dashing out of the house. Well, I recognize all the faces but I'm not that familiar with them and I can't remember any of their names. This is going to be so embarrassing. How could I forget their names? Well, I have had a few other things on my mind lately, so I will chalk it up to the wedding.

The staff takes our bags and an older lady takes us for a tour of the house. Oh my, there are more rooms in the house than what I thought and a swimming pool outside. Yes, I see a garden out back with a little gazebo. I know that I'm going to love this house. Shoot. I think I already do.

As we finish up the tour, Pha whispers into my ear, "What do you think, baby?"

I can't contain my excitement as I blurt out, "I love it! My dad is the best."

Not only did dad make sure that the house had the things that I liked but he had it completely furnished, and he had some clothes purchased for us, so we will have clothes here already. There is even bath soap, toothpaste and mouthwash in the bathrooms, plus all the other necessities that we will need. The cupboards are completely full of food and dishes. I think I'm dreaming now. Someone better pinch me. Ouch! Well, I guess I'm not dreaming.

Pha and I both freeze when we see the files on the table and I mumble, "Is that what I think it is?"

Pha slowly says, "I think so. Do you want to look at them?"

I don't know. Do I want to look at the surrogate files? Do I want to have a child soon? Or do we want to wait? I look at Pha and ask, "Do you want kids right away or do you want to wait?"

Pha looks just as confused as me but he finally decides. "I think we should wait a few years. I need to graduate from the university and get through my internship before we can feasibly start thinking about kids. That will take a few years and we aren't that old yet. We have time."

As I think about what he is saying, I quickly have to agree. I forgot that we are both still in school and we need to be done with our university life before we bring in a child to add to the mix. I smile and say, "Okay, let's wait until we are both out of school and you are done with your internship. We will just keep these for a later date."

As I turn to go toward the files....

The fog rolls in and I'm so glad that my vision waited until after the wedding to happen. This would have been really hard to explain if it had happened during the ceremony or the reception.

As the fog clears, I see my favorite person, NOT. Mr. Nasty is at his home in the kitchen. I recognize the room from my previous visions. He is looking at something on his tablet again. I'm not going to miss getting any info on him, so I rush over to the table and I look down to see what he is looking at. What the heck? Why is he looking at last year's campus moon competition?

Suddenly, Mr. Nasty stops on a picture of Pha. Well, I knew from my previous visions that he wasn't going to give up too easily, but this just confirms that he is still working hard to try and find a way to get to Pha. Mr. Nasty reads Pha's likes and dislikes and scans through his bio section. What is he trying to find? I need to know exactly what he is going to try with Pha so we can block him.

Mr. Nasty mumbles to himself, "Well, there isn't much here. I need something a little more crippling to get Phana to agree with my demands. Maybe my private investigator has something." Mr. Nasty puts down the tablet and reaches for a manila envelope that is on the table. He quickly opens it and scans through the documents. As he stops on one particular page, Mr. Nasty smiles and mumbles, "This will do nicely. Yes, I think this will get Phana to accept my demands."

I keep looking at the papers and I visually scan the documents as fast as I can. I never know when my vision will end, and I need all the information from that document, so I can tell everyone what he is planning. I don't let my emotions enter in on this. I can't. I won't let myself fail because my emotions got the better of me. I wonder if Pha knows. I'm assuming he doesn't or he would have said something.

"Yo. Baby. Are you alright?" Pha has his hands on both my arms and worry flashes across his face.

I quickly state, "I know what Mr. Nasty is going to try and use to blackmail you. We need to call dad and your father right now. We need to make a plan to counter his attempts."

Posted July 8, 2018

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

162K 7.6K 36
Kit has a secret that he has been trying to desperately keep for years now. However, on the last night before he is to leave for an prestigious inte...
56.5K 2.5K 35
2 boys.2 gang leaders who hate one another. suddenly feel in love.hard to accept their feelings .cant deny their love for one another. what will they...
179K 7.1K 19
What will you do? If you found yourself suddenly falling for someone, you shouldn't fall for, after getting your senses back from staying unconscious...
226K 10.5K 36
Forth, rejected by Wayo and Ming, rejected by Kit, try to find solace with each other. Will Forth become the much needed comfort of Ming? Will Ming...