My Visions

By darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 110

1.8K 117 9
By darcyjog

A/N: Here it is. Beam's point of view for the night and if you remember, he finds Forth completely irresistible whenever Forth wears a nice suit or tuxedo. I hope you enjoy it.

Bunnies, bunnies and more bunnies.

I'm sure you know this since Forth and Beam can't keep their hands off each other but I'll say it anyways. Warning, this chapter is HOT & STEAMY, so read at your own risk. 18+

Beam POV

This is so hard. I want to go take Forth back to our room because he is just so hot & sexy in that tuxedo, but I have to give this speech with Kit. Plus, I guess I should eat something too. I don't want to leave as soon as we get here. That just wouldn't be right, and Kit would be mad if I left because he would have to do our speech.

I glance next to me and my eyes enjoy and devour Forth. Damn, he is just so sexy. I'm getting aroused just looking at him. Where is Pha and Yo? Why can't we hurry this process along a little faster? I have the urgent need to go have dessert which is a hot and sexy boyfriend of mine.

I can't help but to slightly moan while licking my lips as my eyes ravage his body. I can just image me taking his jacket off and undoing his tie. I have to stop my mind for a second as I wipe the drool off the corner of my mouth. Oh, is it getting hot in here or what?

Before I can continue my fantasy, Forth leans over and whispers into my ear, "Baby, you need to calm down. You have no idea the sultry vibes that you are radiating out and I don't want anyone responding to them but me."

Oh, his sexy voice is pushing my desire even higher. I can't take it anymore, but I have to hold out until after the speech. I quickly grab my glass of water and I nearly drink the whole glass in one gulp. However, it isn't helping with my thirst. The only thing that will help is when I have Forth on top of me thrusting deep into me. Just the thought of him on top of me sends another surge of desire through me. I quickly bite my lip to stop the moan that just about escaped from my mouth.

Kit suddenly slaps the back of my head and scolds, "Ai'Beam, get your mind off of sex. I know that you just bit your lip to stop you from moaning again. I'm not even going to say anything about the bulge in your pants. You better not have that when we get up to do our speech. I won't acknowledge you as my friend if you do that."

Ming leans forward and talks around Kit. "P'Beam, you need to think of something gross to get yourself calmed down. Do you have anything that is a major turn off that you can think about?"

Kit agrees, "Yes. Try thinking of something gross. You better hurry up because we will be doing our speech in about 20 minutes."

Forth rubs the back of my neck and mumbles, "Baby, try to make Ai'Kit happy. You know what we will have to go through if you make him mad."

Yes, I know that Kit can hold a grudge and he can hold it for a long time, so I better think of something quickly or I'm going to be in big trouble. Just then, Pha and Yo walk into the reception area and are greeted with cheers and clapping. One look at the happy couple makes me harden my resolve that I can do this. As I focus on Pha and Yo, my desire slowly calms down and I'm soon back to normal, well, close to normal. I'm not allowing myself to look at Forth or I might just revert back to where I was.

***

The speech is finally done, and I instantly look hungrily at Forth. Before Forth can protest, I grab his hand and I pull him out of the room. I can hear Kit in the background teasing, "What are you going to do at your own wedding when Forth is dressed in a tuxedo? Are you going to leave frequently so you can go have a quickie?"

Without even thinking about what I'm saying, I yell back, "Not a bad idea. We may just have to do that." Still focused on the door and hall ahead of me, I wave to Kit and Ming as I pull Forth out of the ballroom and quickly make our way back to our room. I'm going to so enjoy this. My mind races back to the image of Forth on top of me with his tuxedo looking like a mess from our rough foreplay. This time I don't hold back, and a soft moan escapes my mouth as we're running.

When we get to our room, a devilish grin explodes across my face as I turn the door knob but before I can pull Forth into the room, Forth growls and picks me up while slammed the door open only for him to kick it shut as soon as we are in the room. Before I get carried away, I quickly reach over and lock the door. I don't want anyone disturbing us tonight.

Like a wild animal in heat, Forth quickly slams his mouth onto mine for a smoldering kiss as I softly moan. Oh, I can't resist Forth but when he is in a tuxedo, oh, I want to devour him whole.

Forth pushes me up against the wall and with hunger in his eyes, he swiftly takes off his jacket as I meet his graze with my own hungry eyes. I slide my jacket off and toss it off to the side before I lunge toward Forth and latch onto his neck with my mouth. The urge to mark him and show everyone that this gorgeous man is mine surges as I begin to leave hickeys and love bites along his neck. However, I want to go lower. I need my mouth to claim the rest of him.

I quickly grab his tie and remove it as Forth is frantically removing my tie. Within seconds, we manage to get each other completely naked and we still haven't moved from just inside the door. Suddenly I remember something, and I break free of Forth's grasps as I bolt to the bathroom. Forth is lost in what is happening but before he can even ask, I'm back and with a bottle of lube which happened to be left in the bathroom.

I shake the bottle of lube and seductively ask, "Now, where were we?"

Forth quickly wraps his arms around me and pulls me in tight as he growls, "Right here." Once again, Forth pushes me up against the wall and he flips the top of the lube open. Oh, I see someone can't wait. I suddenly stop his actions and I playfully whisper, "I'm already prepped and I'm eagerly waiting for your cock."

Forth stops and quizzically looks at me. "Really?"

My devilish grin spreads across my face and I hum, "Yes. Now give me what I've been wanting so badly."

Without wasting another minute, Forth quickly lubes his harden manhood and before he finishes, I wrap my arms around his neck. As soon as Forth tosses the lube to the floor, I jump onto Forth as he quickly grabs my hip and lifts me even higher against the wall while my legs wrap around his waist.

Oh, I didn't want to have to wait for this moment. I knew that I couldn't handle looking at a sexy Forth for hours and not explode before the foreplay is done. I don't want that, so I know a way to skip a little foreplay and go straight to the mind-blowing sex. I will have to reserve this little trick for days like today when I can't wait to have him.

Forth pauses for a second as he asks, "Are you sure that you are ready?"

"YES!" I desperately scream since I need Forth so badly that I'm trembling from desire.

Forth doesn't waste any more time and tries slowly to lower my hips and slowly pushes into me as if he is afraid he is going to hurt me. As soon as he is all the way in, he gasps, "You weren't kidding. Ahh!!"

I eagerly match him with my own moan, "AHH!!!"

Forth's mouth suddenly latches onto my shoulder as he begins to thrust in and out of me. The sensations of his warm lips on my shoulder along with his shaft thrusting into me, help to catapult me to the edge. Just what I was afraid of early is happening. I've been so aroused for hours that any little thing is going to make me explode and I quickly know that I'm not going to last long for the first round.

As the edge gets near, I moan, "AHH!! SHIT!!! I'M GETTING CLOSE!!"

Forth seems to catch on fire as his hands tightly grip my hips and he begins to pick up the pace. He doesn't have to work to try and find my sweet spot. Forth has that location memorized and with a quick shift of his hip, he begins to pound my magic spot over and over again as he increases both speed and thrusting power.

Oh, the sheer pleasures that he gives is almost too much. I tighten my hold on the back of his neck as Forth's lips work back along my shoulder to my neck and ultimately to my ear. Like always, he leaves a trail of hickeys and bite marks along the way. As Forth nibbles on my ear, I moan, "AHH!!! FORTH!!! YES!!!"

Forth moans into my ear, "BEAM!!! AHH!!!"

His warm breath on my ear sends a shiver through my body and is the last little bit that I need to push me passed my edge and into paradise as I explode all over us. I slam my head against the wall and scream, "OHH!!! YES!!! FORTH!!!"

My climax sends waves of pleasure through Forth as my muscles contract against his throbbing shaft as he continues to thrust into me. This additional pleasure turns Forth into a wild animal as he frantically begins to pummel my special spot over and over again while his fingers begin to leave purple marks on my hips as his grip tightens. His animalist grunts get my desire revved up and going again, and before I realize it, I begin to push my way back to the edge of paradise wanting another release.

Our bodies are both glistening with sweat and this time we are both quickly approaching our release together. I'm a moaning mess pressed up against the bedroom wall while Forth is a beast pummeling me over and over until we can reach our much anticipated result.

As I feel my body begin to tighten and tremble, I know that my paradise is fast approaching again but this time, I'm going into paradise with Forth. Ah, there it is my paradise. Once again, I slam my head against the wall and scream, "FUCK!!! YES!!! FORTH!!!!"

As I explode onto us, Forth releases his warm essence deep inside of me, screaming, "BABY!!! SO!!! GOOD!!!"

Forth slowly releases his strong hold on my hips and lets me slide down the wall a little since I still have my arms and legs wrapped around him. Forth smiles and says, "Let me carry you to the bathroom to clean up."

I simply nod in agreement as Forth places his hands under my butt to help hold me up as he turns and walks to the bathroom. We stop briefly at the cabinet so Forth can grab a wash cloth and a towel, and then he continues on until we stop in front of the sink. With my back facing the sink, I slowly unwrap my legs from Forth's body and shakily I try to stand. Luckily, I'm leaning against the sink or I'm afraid that I might fall over.

Forth steps towards the sink and suddenly yells, "What the hell is this!?!?!"

Shit, I forgot that I threw my stuff that used to prepare myself in the sink. I quickly turn and stammer, "Don't worry, baby. That is what I used to keep myself stretched so we could go straight to sex. I'll take care of it."

Forth shakes his head but continues to clean me up. It doesn't take long and Forth is pulling me towards the bed to continue for another round. Oh, I'm so ready to go all night. I think this is the best wedding ever.

Posted July 7, 2018.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Baby Boy By

Fanfiction

4.1K 140 17
Beam moved from his hometown to the capital because of work. He ended up living in a boarding house with other guys. Wayo, endearingly called "Baby B...
78.8K 2.7K 11
A short Forth Beam story
456K 16.4K 31
Forth has been doing the same thing for years, and, much like any sane person, he has become bored. He no longer wants to go on only one date. H...
214K 11.7K 44
"We have been friends for years!!!! For YEARS!!!!! We grew up together!!! You should know me better than anyone!!! Why you don't believe me!!! Why yo...