Anything You Ask Of Me: Jorda...

Da Coffeeclifford

An unpredictable move from California to Boston opens a whole new chapter of adventures, friends, opportuniti... Altro

Greetings Blockheads/Baby Blockheads♥︎
Prologue☀︎
1.[ Big News]
2.[Why Boston?]
3.[Boston bound☁︎]
4.[You're not from here are you?]
5.[Only a dream]
6.[Cheese and Wood]
7.[ Knight Brothers]
8.[I never wanted anyone like this♡]
9.[Meet you halfway]
10.[Tender gestures♡]
11. [So I hold you close to help you give it up♡]
12.[We're The New Kids On The Block♥︎]
13. [So, it's a ____? ♡]
14. [Date with a Knight in Shining Armor♡]
15.[Baby]
16. [In love♡ ?]
17.[You have my blessing]
18.[So you're dating my baby brother?]
20. ...Or he's in love ♡
21.[ My girl.♡]
22. [His kiss♡]
23. [Jordan✎♡]
24. [Kisses and Vibes]
25.[ Stay with me baby ♡]
26.[Ghosts of the past☾]
27.[Deja Vu]
28.[Naked heartbeat ♡]
29. [Sunkissed♡]
30.[ Just like this♡]
31.[Observations]
32. [She can't have you]
33. [Ice cream kisses ♡]
34. [Anything You Ask Of Me♡]
35. [Cloudy thoughts☁︎]
36. [One in a million☽]
37. [Repulsion]
38. [The calm after the storm ♡]
39. [Employed]
40.[Best he's ever had]
41.[In the blink of an eye]
42.[We're gonna fix this okay? ♡]
43.[Every step she takes]
44.[Your lips pressed to my neck♡]
45.[Thank you♡]
46.[ Can't wait ♥︎]
47. [Pink & White Roses♡]
48.[It's a surprise baby♡]
49.[Ava✎♡]
50.[♡Let's Play House♡]
51.[2 in the morning ♡]
52.[All along♡]
53.[05-17-92♡]
54.[Gave him life ♡]
55.[ Happy Birthday J ♡]
56. [So many reasons to love you♡]
57.[12:00♡]
58.[ Need♡]
59.[Stress reliever♡]
60. The nakedness, she wears♡
61.[Cake day♡]
62.[I do♡]
63.[Knighty knight ♡]
64. [More ways than one ♡]
65.[Secretly but sincerely mine ♡]
66.[Wanna Know A Secret?♡]
67. [If they tried it again]
68.[ I know ♡]
69. [Sad Girl♡]
70.[She Is Art♡]
71.[Perfect Fit♡]
72. [Until you return♡]
73.[What's up with J?]
74.[Midnight without you</3]
75.[Two Broken Halves]
76.[Broken By You]
77.[Story Of Another Us♡]
78.[Rewinding the tape♡]
79.[Wandering Eyes♡]
80.[Coincidences like ours-♡]
81.[ Back in 92'♡]
Not a chapter but IMPORTANT
82. [Close, but not close enough♡]
83. [Are You Still Mine?♡]
84. [Risky Invites♡]
85.[ No Barriers♡]
86. [ Do I want to know?♡]
87. [ A love that he never deserved♡]
88. [5/5♡]
89. [What could be♡]
90. [ "I trust you-, I don't trust me"♡]
91. [Need you tonight♡]
92. [I want to be your man ♡]
93. [Mixed champagne and Whiskey♡]
94. [When she's ready♡]
95.[Can I Come Over Tonight?♡]
96.[Till Death Do Us Part]
97. [This Man♡]
98. [Forget About You]
99. ['314'♡]
100. [The end? ♡]
101. [Just like the good old days huh?♡]
102. I'm Still In Love With You ♡
103. [When he was her man♡]
104. [The Ashes after the Fire♡]
105. [Not the end♡]
106. [ Back to Boston]

19. [If you were beside me right now ♡]

766 15 8
Da Coffeeclifford

Ava got home with slightly swollen lips, as she and Jordan had made out a little bit after that small talk. They only kissed a little more but she considered it making out. She made sure to compose herself before unlocking the door only to find her mother asleep on the couch. Her mother did not wake up an inch as her daughter headed for the stairs. Ava decided to bring down a warm blanket and drape it over her mom before heading back upstairs to change into sweats and a long sleeve. Plopping onto her bed, she sighs and bites her lip as she clutches the duvet close to her chest while laying on her back. The whole idea of being in a relationship was starting to make sense, all she thought about was Jordan. Everything about him, even more, what was left to be discovered alongside him. But then her mind wandered back to the girls at the eating establishment, she wasn't necessarily jealous, however, she didn't like the fact of somebody flirting with her boyfriend. Ava figured that this was one of the things that she was eventually going to have to get used to. She reminded herself that she wouldn't like it if Jordan became the overprotective jealous type and reminded herself that she wouldn't want to become the clingy girlfriend.

She wished to see him right now and imagined in her mind what it would be like to have him next to her right now. Would he play with her hair, run his fingers through it? Would he pull her close to his chest becoming the big spoon? Would he sing her to sleep? Or would he draw random gentle circles on her arm the way he did with his thumbs on her hand? She felt comfortable with his touch, his tender gestures, and his kisses. She wondered what more Jordan had yet to show her. Ava had the sudden wanting to hear his sweet voice, debating whether or not to call him right now. Before she could protest, she absentmindedly had reached for the phone and dialed him. "Mmm hello?". His voice instantly snapped her back to reality. "Huh?". A soft chuckle erupted from Jordan as he spoke again "you called me baby". There it goes again, her heart beating fast." Oh uhh s-sorry" she stammered and planned to excuse herself by saying she accidentally called.
"Couldn't sleep baby?" He asked it seemed as if he was very close to the phone.

And he was, Jordan was currently relaxing in his room on his bed reading a book before the sound of the phone interrupted and he answered, smiling at the realization that it was his girlfriend. "Ava" he said as the line went silent. " S-Sorry were you sleeping?" She asked. Jordan smiled "No I wasn't, I was just catching up on the book that I'm reading". "Oh okay" she answered and he heard nothing but her soft breathing. " Already miss me?" He teased and she chuckles. "Something like that" Ava admitted. "Me too, I wish we were together right now, you beside me as I hold you to keep you warm, the moonlight peering through my curtains making your caramel colored eyes that much more lovely" he spoke. Ava slightly gasped on the other end, Jordan couldn't see it but she smiled at the thought that he must've been wondering the same things she did.
"That would be nice" she responded shyly. "Yeah?" He said as a huge grin appeared on his face making his dimples stand out. " yeah". " Jordan?" She spoke and he stayed silent on purpose. A sigh escaped Ava's lips and then corrected herself " Baby?". "Yes ?" He said and giggled."Oh uhh never mind " she immediately answered but Jordan wasn't having it. "No Baby none of that, tell me" he encouraged.
"No uhh I forgot" she tried convincing him. "Baby" He pretended to scold and then smiled. " I wish you were right beside me" she answered immediately in a soft voice which surprised him. "Oh, you do?" He questioned.

"I do, and I don't know why but I had this urge to hear your voice, I don't know what's happening to me Jordan" Ava admitted feeling like her heart was going to burst out of her chest. "What do you mean?" He asked suddenly concerned by the last of that sentence. "  I don't know what I'm feeling, only that I don't want it to ever go away" she continued. "What exactly do you feel baby?" He asked a bit nervously.
" Like I can't imagine being with anybody else but you" she whispered and this time it was he who's breath hitched in his throat. "Oh baby" he said as he bit his lip and looked out his window, knowing that Ava can see what he is seeing right now. "Baby look out the window" he spoke and she gasped thinking he was probably outside her window. Jordan chuckled and shook his head. "No no, I'm in my room right now don't worry, just look out the window with me would you?". " At the sky?" She asked. "The sky, the moon, the night" he clarified. "Okay hold on" Ava spoke and Jordan paid close attention to the sound of her bed creaking and smiled as she finally said "Okay I'm by the window"."Do you see what I see?" He questioned as his eyes remained fixated on the full moon currently plastered in the sky. "Yes I do" she responded.
"Do you remember the kiss of the night we went on our first date?"he continued.

Ava bit her lip, placing her hands over them at the memory of it. "Yes of course I do, Jordan what are you trying to do?" She said. "Trying to be romantic " he admits and she chuckles. " You're such a dork " she teases. "You're already romantic though " she adds. "Oh am I?". "Yes baby you are" she says willingly calling him a pet name without him having to trick or persuade her to do so. Jordan had a huge grin plastered on his face and bit his bottom lip semi-hard as he looked out the window. His heart so full of joy and utter infatuation for this girl. " Earth to Jordan " she says and chuckles to herself. "I'm here" he answers. "Oh good, I thought you passed out or something from me calling you baby" Ava teased and he slightly got a little flustered. " Nope, in fact you give me joy when you call me your own" he says proudly. " Oh no Jordan, you don't belong to me, your heart does though" she corrects him. "What about your heart?" Is it mine?" He asks and on the other end, she smiles. "Well it's inside of my chest so I don't know how it's going to end up in your hands" she jokes and he groaned. "Ava" Jordan whines and she chuckled. "Jordan?" She whispers. "Hmm?" He answers waiting for her to talk. It sounded like Ava was thinking about what to say but he waited patiently for her to finally say something.

Truth is, she didn't know what she wanted to say, only that words were not enough. If Jordan were beside her at this very moment, she would've hid her face in the crook of his neck from embarrassment, wanting to pull him close to her. There were no words to explain what she was beginning to feel, only that she was a bit scared of where these feelings could take her or from her. "Baby are you still there?" He softly asked. "Yeah yeah, I'm still here" he answered. "What were you going to say?". "Nothing, actually I can't remember what I wanted to say" she admitted. "You sure?" He questioned, his accent sending shivers down her spine. "Yes, baby I'm sure" she answered hoping that calling him that would make him forget it.

Jordan smiled at the pet name falling from her lips,it sounded so sweet coming from Ava. " Love it when you call me that". "I know you do" she teased and he let out a heartfelt chuckle. " Are you coming with us on the trip? We leave next week and we'd all like it if you went" he spoke, hopeful that she'd accept. "Isn't it a special occasion, it should just be a best friend type of trip" Ava reasoned. "No, the guys were asking about you, they think it's a great opportunity for you to see a beautiful part of Boston" he explained. " Oh really? Do you want me to go?" She questioned. "Course I do, that is only if you want to go, I don't want to pressure you baby" he said and her heart softened. " I have to check stuff with school and I'll let you guys know okay?" she assured him. " Okay".

Ava yawned as she stretched her arms and legs. "You should rest now baby, don't want you to stay up too late" Jordan suggested. " oh now you're telling me what I can and can't do" she teased and he chuckled.
"No no I just don't want you to stay up cause of me" he admitted.

" You're right, can you do me a favor though?" Ava said as she lied on her bed still clutching the phone close to her ear. "Anything baby you tell me what I can do and I'll do it" he willingly accepted. "As cheesy as this may sound, can you sing me to sleep? I want your voice to umm.. be the last thing I hear before I fall asleep" she said shyly. " And you said I'm romantic?" Jordan recalled. "Please Baby" she added knowing damn well that he wouldn't be able to deny her. Ava was starting to enjoy using this to tease him. Jordan groaned and bit his lip. "Okay okay, which song?". " The one we danced on our first date" she responded. "Alright, close your eyes" he instructed. "Okay" she said letting him know that she did what he told her.

My love,
I'll never find the words my love, to tell you how I feel my love.
Mere words, could not explain.

Ava smiled basking in the sweet sound of her boyfriend's voice. She felt so warm inside, it seemed like a dream that this was even happening. As he continued to sing, she imagined him.
...

Only you,
Cared when I needed a friend, believed in me through thick and thin,
This song is for you, filled with gratitude and love

Ava could feel tiredness invading her but she didn't want to sleep until the song was over. All she could remember was Jordan singing it to her close to her ear as they danced in the dimmed room full of other people but he made it seem like it was only them.

God bless you, you make me feel brand new,
For God blessed me with you, you make me feel brand new,
I sing this song 'cause you, make me feel brand new.

His falsetto was lulling her into a deep and peaceful slumber. It was a beautiful sound to fall asleep to. Jordan paused his singing when he heard soft breathing on the phone, indicating that Ava indeed fell asleep.

"Goodnight baby" he said while smiling and hung up.

Ahhhh I love their phone conversations. Do you guys? Communication is very important for this couple 🖤. Sorry for the slow updates, writer's block is trying to get the best of me😪

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1K 40 27
My name is Jordan Knight A lot of people might know me as the lead singer of new kids on the block. But I'm also a family man I have my wife, Evelyn...
30.3K 987 77
(Completed) I threw away my morals for one night with a legend, and then I started dating his best friend. Only...I didn't know it was his best frien...
78.7K 3K 24
When 23 year old Ava Monroe decides to abandon her life in America and move to Italy for as long as her heart desires, all she wants is to start and...
182 1 12
This story was originally written on TikTok in 2nd person format. If you would like to read that version, please visit @imagine.stories321 on TikTok...