My Visions

By darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 104

2.4K 192 76
By darcyjog

A/N:  The big day is finally here.  OMG!!  I'm so excited.  I'm going to give a warning first though.  I'm not from Thailand so I don't know the traditional wedding ceremony.  I'm not going to go much into the ceremony but I hope you will be happy with what I have included.  So here goes the BIG EVENT!  Well at least, the wedding and the reception will be the next chapter.  I hope you enjoy it.

Wayo POV

This is it. The big day is finally here. I'm getting married. OMG!!! I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!

I panic as I look around my dorm room and the Fairies are here along with Nate and Suthee, but I don't see Shane. Even Ming and Forth are here but no Shane. Where is Shane? I can't have a wedding without my best friend there. Oh no, I think I'm having a panic attack. Ming notices that something is wrong and quickly comes over to me and asks, "What's wrong, P'Yo? Are you worried about the wedding?"

I shake my head no and I try to calm my breathing as I ask, "Where is Shane? We need to get into the vans and head to my house shortly and Shane isn't here."

Ming is relieved that I'm not panicking about the wedding or the arrangements. I think I've practically driven everyone crazy with my frantic checking the To-Do list repeatedly. Okay, I may have to admit that I've went a little wild with the preparations, but I just want it all to be perfect, but I'm NOT going to admit it to anyone.

Ming pats me on my shoulder and calmly says, "He had to go introduce P'Pha to his new security men. He will be back shortly. It's nothing to be worried about."

Well, that is easy for him to say because right now, I'm panicking, but I'll try to stay calm.

I mumble, "Okay."

Ming seems to be worried as he continues to pat my shoulder. "P'Yo, do you have everything packed? Do you have your tux and the stuff you will need this weekend? How about your toiletries?"

Slowly, I begin to focus on what Ming is asking me and my breathing begins to calm down. Slowly I begin to scan the room as I answer, "Yes, I have my clothes for the weekend, my toiletries, my tux and my wedding gift for N'Pha." I point to a pile of bags on my bed.

Before Ming can say anything else, Shane walks into my room and claps his hands together. He announces, "Okay, let's get this show on the road. We have several hours of drive time before we reach Yo's house and we have several vans full of stuff. So, let's get a move on."

Shane walks up to me and takes Ming's place patting my shoulder. Shane softly asks, "Are all those bags on your bed your stuff for the wedding and the weekend? Is there anything else?"

I slowly mumble, "Yes and no that is it."

As the large group begins to leave my room, Ming and Forth help Shane and I carry all of my bags and stuff down to the van. We strategically plan the vans so the Fairies, Nate and Suthee have one van for themselves and all the stuff that they need for the memory table while the rest of us take another van along with all my stuff that I will need for the weekend. Dad's staff also wanted to make sure that we didn't waste much time by stopping so they loaded up each van with plenty of snacks and drinks.

After we have everything loaded and we are headed down the road, I ask Shane, "Is N'Pha all right? N'Ming said that you went to introduce him to his new security men?"

Shane smiles and says, "He is fine. He clearly had a rough night without you. I don't think he sleep too well but you didn't either. He was surprised when the security detail that we appointed him suddenly kept a group of rowdy guys away from him last night, so I decided to do the formal introductions today before the wedding. He was smart and had N'Beam and N'Kit meet the security detail too. That way they know who N'Pha's friends are."

I smile, and I can't help to silently agree with Shane that Pha is smart. In my opinion, Pha is the smartest man in Thailand, not to mention, the most handsome too. I hope Pha isn't as nervous as I am.

***

As soon as we arrive at the mansion, my dad's staff whisks me away to my room to get me ready. Shane, Ming and Forth carry my stuff into the mansion and try to follow us so they can find my room. I could have sworn that I heard screaming which I can safely guess that it was from the Fairies. I'm kind of glad that I'm not standing next to them right now or I may not be able to hear anything anymore.

***

These last couple of hours have been like a whirlwind. My dad's staff got everything ready and they made sure that I'm dressed to perfection. The Fairies are all excited about what they have done for the memory table and my dad is still refusing to tell me what he has planned for our mini-honeymoon for this weekend. He is now telling to wait until after the wedding and I'm sure it will probably be right before everyone leaves. I'm so glad that I made Shane go ahead and book a hotel for the weekend because I have a feeling that Pha and I will probably stay there tonight. I'm about fed up with my dad's stupid secrets and torture.

It is finally time and I'm sweating. I think I'm sweating buckets right now, but it will be worth it. In under an hour, I'll be married.

I'm being signaled to go out and walk down the aisle. This is it. I take a deep breath and here I go.

The garden area is beautiful, almost magical. I scan the crowd and I see so many friends and family that are here to support and celebrate my marriage. As I continue to scan around, my eyes lock onto the most handsome man alive, Pha. He is looking like a Greek god in that tux and I'm the luckiest man on earth to have him as my partner and soon to be husband.

My emotions are uncontrollable as a brilliant smile is plastered across my face. My eyes are stinging because I'm so excited to be marrying Pha that tears are welling up in my eyes.

***

Pha POV

Today has been a complete blur. From early this morning, when I'm formally introduced to my security team to driving to Yo's mansion. Even now, while I'm waiting for Yo to step out and begin the slow walk down the aisle. Everything around me seems to be fuzzy and the only thing that I can focus in on is the doorway where Yo will step out of.

I'm fidgeting, and I can't stand still. Why am I so nervous? This is the best day of my life. I'm getting married to the love of my life and we will begin our next chapter, married life.

My breath hitches as I hear someone say Yo is coming out. I wait while holding my breath and suddenly, Yo walks through the door. He is beautiful. So beautiful.

I slowly let go of my breath and I flash a brilliant smile at the gorgeous man who is now walking towards me. His white tuxedo makes him look like an angel. My angel.

I can't hear anything except for my pounding heart. I can't hear anything from the wedding, not the people or any sound. The only area that is clear and that I can see is a little bubble around Yo. Everything else is a blur.

As if it is in slow motion, Yo slowly walks towards me as he flashes a brilliant smile to me, not to anyone else, but strictly to me. Everything else seems to just vanish into thin air and the world seems to only have the two of us in it. I can't help to beam my own brilliant smile at the man of my dreams and in my mind, the sexiest man alive.

The rest of the ceremony is a blur. I'm on cloud nine and my nerves are finally calm. When I finally get to put his wedding ring on his finger and kiss him as my husband, my world becomes complete. I don't know if I can ever be happier than I am right now.

After I gently and very lovingly kiss Yo as my husband, I see a few tears run down Yo's face. I smile at my lovely husband and tenderly wipe them away with my thumbs as few tears of joy slide down my own face. I softly whisper so only Yo can hear me and say, "I love you and no one can tear us apart. We are together forever."

Yo smiles and whispers back, "I love you so much. Together forever."

We come back to reality as the claps and cheers from the crowd finally manage to reach my brain. Yo and I slowly turn towards everyone with our faces aglow, we walk back down the aisle and head over to the ballroom waiting for the reception to begin. We are stopped midway by some of dad's staff. Wait, did I just refer to Yo's dad as dad. Yes, I did. I'm going to have to get used to that.

Dad's staff quickly let us know that dad wants to talk to us first before we go meet everyone else as a married couple. We follow right behind the staff to a nice room just off the ballroom and we wait for dad to come. While we wait, I can't stop looking at our wedding bands and I'm so proud of us.

Yo lovingly asks, "Are you going to stare at our rings all night or are you going to look at me too?"

As I look up and into Yo's eyes, I tenderly say, "I'm still in awe that we are married. I keep looking at the rings to make sure that this is all real. I will always look at you, my gorgeous husband." I gently kiss Yo but before I can deepen the kiss, Yo's dad walks into the room along with my father and mother. What is going on now? Why are my parents with Yo's dad? I'm a little nervous now.

Yo's dad chuckles, "You will have plenty of time for that later but for now, I have some serious business to discuss. I don't want to ruin your wedding day, but I have a few things that we need your approval on and since we are all here for your wedding, I thought why not now."

Oh, I'm not liking the way he said that. I don't know if I want to hear what he is going to say.

Yo hesitantly asks, "What is so important that you can't wait until after our wedding?"

His dad sighs and bluntly states, "The hospital and the mess we are currently in. I haven't told your parents anything but now that you two are married, I would really like some input from Mr. Kongthanin if at all possible. The decision is yours though. Wayo, you are the owner of the hospital and Pha, as his husband, you two make the final decision."

I think I know where this is going now and even though I try to distance myself from my father when it comes to work, I unfortunately have to agree with Yo's dad on this one. I ask, "Are you wanting my father to either temporarily or actually become the director of WJP Hospital until I'm old enough and experienced enough to take the position?"

Yo suddenly blurts out, "I was thinking of asking to see if Pha would agree to that. I think it is our best option, at least in the short run. Then we can decide if he will be the director until Pha is able to step into that roll."

My father is stunned at what he just heard. He looks between all of us and mumbles, "You own WJP Hospital. The best hospital in the area if not the country that is privately owned. That private owner is you." He points to Yo's dad.

However, Yo's dad shakes his head no and points to Wayo. "Wayo is the actual owner. His mother owned it when she was alive and I'm just overseeing the hospital until my son is ready to take his rightful place back at my company. Now, you can say, Wayo and Pha are the owners."

I think my father just had a heart attack. He is so stunned that he just wobbles around unsteady until he grabs onto a nearby table for support while opening and closing his mouth unable to say anything. We patiently wait for him regain his composure before I ask, "Father, I know I normally don't want you anywhere near me and that I refused to do my practicum or internship at the hospital that you work at, but this is an emergency situation. Will you help us get the hospital back on track? We have discovered several corrupt board members and staff and the new director is going to try and steal the hospital's money or more like dad's money. We need someone that we can rely on and who is trustworthy and loyal. Do you think you would be able to help?"

Once again, my father is stunned. Yo walks up to father and gently cups father's hands into his own and pleads, "We can keep your identity hidden if that is what Pha wants. Dad has been running the hospital for years and still, no one knows who owns the hospital. We can work around your schedule at your other hospital. Can you please help your sons with this situation?"

My father slowly answers, "Yes, I will figure out a way to help but I don't think it is a good idea for me to be there long term. I will help in the background and get the hospital strong but I'm staying at my current position. I'm not leaving my hospital."

Yo's dad joyfully says, "Good. We will discuss the details later. We have a wedding to celebrate. Now that that is settled, I bet Pha and Yo are anxious to know what their surprise mini-honeymoon is."

Yo snaps at his dad, "Well, I would have been if you didn't keep rubbing it into my face, so I decided to just go with the hotel reservations that Shane setup for us. Sorry to spoil your fun dad."

Yo's dad starts clicking his tongue, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Do you think it is that easy? Sorry to tell you it isn't. If you don't accept the gift tonight, then I will get rid of it. Plus, it isn't something that you just enjoy this weekend. It is something that you will enjoy for many days to come. Do you want it or not?"

I look at Yo and I don't know what he is thinking. I don't have a clue to what his dad is up tobut I kind of want to know what it is. Yo glares at his dad and I know from experience that Yo doesn't like tobe backed into a corner and that is exactly what his dad just did. However, will Yo accept or reject the gift.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Baby Boy By

Fanfiction

4.1K 140 17
Beam moved from his hometown to the capital because of work. He ended up living in a boarding house with other guys. Wayo, endearingly called "Baby B...
258K 12.7K 63
Wayo has a secret crush to his senior, Phana. When he finally decided to confess his feeling, something bad happens. Wayo never be the same again eve...
15.2K 1.2K 47
If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of malware attack. If you wish to read this...
179K 7.1K 19
What will you do? If you found yourself suddenly falling for someone, you shouldn't fall for, after getting your senses back from staying unconscious...