Finally Caught You, Flea

Autorstwa alayna014

Shizuo and Izaya are both always fighting. It's always the same. Shizuo gets angry, and Izaya always gets awa... Więcej

Stupid Protozoan
Until Now
Day Ruined
What Is That Flea Planning?
Confusion
What Did You Do?!?!
Did He Just......?
Am I a Murderer?
What the hell is going on with you flea?
Different Kinds Of Anger
Waking up into a nightmare
Jobs
Being of Use
Sweets
Bedtime
Pain
Why is he...?
Meeting Namie
Time Off
Get back in bed, stupid flea!!!
Russia Sushi
Guilt
Revenge
Starting over
Living arrangements
Sleeping arrangements
The next morning
Annoyed
Alone
I'm sorry, Shizuo
Silence
Humanity
Building friendship
By force
Checkup
Awake
Drunk
Makeout
Why?- Shizuo
Why?- Izaya
Back to everyday life
Accuse
Wanting answers
Advice
Kidnapped
Hope
Don't you dare die, flea
Worried
Thoughts
[A/N]: Should I make a lemon?
Peaceful
Warm
Did the flea just hit me with a pillow
Did something happen?
Phone call
Again?
Happy
Surprise
Awkward
He will pay
The envelope
Falling apart
What the hell is wrong with him?!
Running
Orange Ovals
Protect
Shot
Numb
Questioned
my bad
Away
Tired
[A/N]: Questions
Rest
Meaning
Hungry
Erika
To be sure
Closer
Sore
Information
Sleep
The fake
Coloring book
Mistakes were made
Payback
Don't say it
[A/N]: Idea
Stay this way
Not Alone
Marks
Plans
Arrival
Confrontation
Fight
A big fucking mistake
End
[A/N]: Thank you PLEASE READ
[A/N]: Info PLEASE READ
NOT RELATED TO DURARARA!!
[A/N] My new story
NEW STORY

Beatdown

2K 98 39
Autorstwa alayna014

...Izaya...?

The blonde was at a loss at what he was looking at right now.

There Izaya was, tied to a chair, with his head down. But that wasn't what first froze Shizuo. What froze him was the blood.

There was so much damn blood.

Not only that, but all the injuries he had. It made Shizuo want to throw up.

Even with Izaya's arms tied behind his back, Shizuo could see that his left arm must be broken with the way it was bent like that.

He had blood dripping on the ground from his head. Shizuo's eyes landed on the knife that was buried into his right leg. There were numerous slashes all over his body, bleeding him out.

When he got closer, he saw his face. Shizuo felt numb. It was like his body was dumped in ice water, and was unable to move.

His mouth is stitched shut.

Shizuo felt a fury that he had never felt before, even with his fights against the raven. He couldn't take his eyes away from the stitching.

A baseball bat to the face seemed to be what was needed to snap him out of his daze.

Shizuo felt like he could finally move again. Actually, his whole body became super aware of this situation. He could feel everything from the blood now running down his face, to his breaths, to even hearing his heartbeat in his ears.

And havoc was wrecked, he started kicking, punching, and throwing people left and right, starting with the dumbass who thought it was a good idea to swing a baseball bat at the fortissimo of Ikebukuro. Before he knew it, everyone was down for the count. Even though he was coming back to himself, he still had to keep from continuing his onslaught with people who weren't even conscious.

He had a certain info broker he needed to take care of.

He walked over to the unconscious body that was tied to the chair, and tore the ropes that were holding him apart. He picked the raven up gently, all the while being sure that he was being careful with the flea's injuries, and then made his way to a certain underground doctor.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

25K 766 15
Izaya and Shizuo have hated each other for as long as they've known each other and now they have to live with each other for two months as experiment...
7.1K 147 12
(Y/n) has moved to Ikebukuro where she will meet two of the most powerful men of the city. What will happen? Read to find out! Sorry if I write somet...
1K 35 10
Izaya Orihara is the victim of a vicious stabbing in the heart of Ikebukoro which leaves his nerves destroyed and him paralysed from the waist down...
48.9K 2K 16
Izaya comes from a abusive home and metss his best friend and the love of his life. And no matter what. Shizuo always stayed by his little Izaya's si...