My Visions

By darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 86

2.6K 187 31
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it. 

Oh, you thought I forgot about what Kit had said earlier to Pha and Beam but I haven't.  This chapter is HOT and STEAMY so read at your risk.  18+

Ming POV

Yes, we finally got some additional information for Yo and I'm glad that I can help. It is just fortunate that he picked one of our hotels to stay in, but we do own a lot of hotels. I guess the chances of him staying in one of our family's hotels is pretty good.

As we are finishing up, Kit walks into my room. Yes, he considers my dorm room his and I do the same for his room. We even have a key to each other's room.

Kit looks a little surprised by all the people, but I quickly jump up and bounce over to him. I can't help but to have a big smile across my face and I ignore everyone in the room as I quickly kiss his lips. As the excitement over powers me, I can't stop bouncing and hopping in front of Kit. In a childish voice, I chirp, "P'KitKat is home."

The others quickly notice my change in behavior and begin to snicker. Shane teases, "Oh, you forget about your friends as soon as N'Kit gets here. I see how you are. I feel so used." He dramatically grabs his chest as if he is in pain and starts stumbling backwards.

Yo chuckles, "N'Kit, did you enjoy the video?"

Wait! What video? I don't know anything about a video. Why don't I know about a video?

Kit smiles and replies, "P'Yo, I did enjoy it but Ai'Pha and Ai'Beam, the jerks, teased me about it. They thought Ming's behavior was funny. However, I thought his behavior was really cute." Kit turns and looks at me with a loving gaze.

I can't help myself and I wrap my arms around him while whispering, "P'KitKat, you are the cutest." I snuzzle my nose into his neck and gently kiss him. Oh, he smells so good today. Why does he smell better than usual?

Yo smirks and begins to pat my back. "See N'Ming. You didn't lose your kitty. Your kitty never left. He just missed one meal with you."

Forth interrupts Yo's teasing, "Guys, we should go. I'm assuming Ai'Beam and Ai'Pha are done with the practicum too, so we should leave these two alone."

Shane and Yo agree and they all quickly leave my room.

I'm so happy that I'm finally back with Kit. I missed not being able to have lunch with him today and I know that I need to learn to deal with it better but for right now I'm going to act like a baby and I want some loving to ease my mind.

I let go of Kit and I bounce over to the door once everyone leaves. I quickly lock the door and I bounce back to Kit. I want Kit to make up for not having lunch with me and I'll just have Kit for a meal now.

As I go to wrap my arms around Kit, he puts his hands out to stop me. What? NO!! I want my KitKat.

I instantly pout and stomp my foot like a child. I can't believe he is doing this.

Kit smiles and asks, "Are you missing your Kitty that much?"

Still pouting, I give him my big puppy dog eyes and say, "Yes."

Kit's smile gets bigger and he asks, "I'm not going anywhere, N'Ming. You know that, right?"

I continue my pouting and I say, "Yes. But, I need reassurance."

Kit's hand quickly grabs the front of my shirt and he pulls me towards as he mumbles, "Here is your reassurance." He slams his lips onto mine and passionately starts kissing me.

Yes!!! Just what I want!!

I instantly wrap my arms around Kit and I pull him up tight against my body. I deepen our kiss and my tongue lightly runs across his lips begging to be let into his mouth.  Sparks of electricity shoot through my body as I feel Kit's arms wrap around me with his hands massaging my back. Oh, this feels so good.

Kit moans softly, "AHH!!!" which provides me the access to his mouth that I am so needing right now. I don't waste anytime, and I plunge my tongue into his mouth as Kit's hands grip my back hard. I want to explore every bump and dip not only in his mouth but his entire body.

Oh, Kit tastes so good, but I need my kitty to purr for me.

I release my hold on his mouth as I release a soft moan, "AHH!!!"

My hands begin to work down his shirt, but I quickly realize that he has his white button-down shirt on instead of a regular t-shirt. I growl to myself and I mentally scream, "I hate button-down shirts!"

I reluctantly pull away from Kit and before I work on his shirt I quickly remove my shirt. I can see Kit's desire is growing and he doesn't waste anytime either by starting to unbotton his shirt from the top while I begin working on the bottom buttons. As soon as all the shirt is completely unbuttoned and removed, Kit immediately undoes his pants and lets them drop to the floor. I can't help but to take a moment to admire the view as Kit steps out of his pants with only his boxers on.

My KitKat is looking so delicable tonight. I may just have to eat him several times tonight.

I slowly lick my lips and I seductively look at Kit. He is so gorgeous, and he is all mine.

Kit can't seem to wait any longer as he frantically undoes my pants and swiftly yanks both my pants and boxers down. Oh, this eager KitKat is just like the night at the hotel and I really love this kitty.

Before I have a chance to step out of my pants and boxers, Kit's hunger surges and his mouth engulfs my manhood. Oh, I wasn't expecting that but oh, the warm feeling of his mouth on my shaft pushes my desire higher. Kit immediately begins to bob his head as he sucks and swirls his tongue around my shaft. As my desire grows, a warm feeling engulfs my body and I'm sailing to my paradise. I weave my fingers through Kit's hair as he continues to bob his mouth back and forth on my harden shaft. A soft moan, "Ahhh!!", escapes my mouth when he begins massaging my balls.

Oh, this is so good. I need more.

As my body continues to get warmer and my breathing becomes eratic, I moan, "AHH!!! P'KITKAT!!! SO GOOD!!!"

My desire grows even more and I'm coming closer to my paradise. It is so close. As if I flipped a switch, my desire soars, and I grab the back of Kit's head and I begin to thrust into his mouth making him deep throat me. Kit immediately responds and begins to hum. The vibrations along my shaft are too much and I'm propelled over the edge and into paradise. I scream, "AHH!! P'KITKAT!!!! FUCK!!!" I explode into Kit's mouth and he sucks and swallows every last drop of my shaft has to offer.

Oh, that was so good but I'm not going to stop there. I want all of Kit, not just his mouth.

As I come out of my paradise and slowly return to myself, I lean down and put my hands under Kit's arms. I forcefully pull him up and off my member as I huskily say, "P'KitKat, its my turn to devour you."

Kit's lust is taking over his body and he hungerly says, "Ming, make me purr tonight."

Those simple words ignite my desire once again and my manhood comes back to life. Kit, you have no idea what I'm going to do to you tonight, but I won't make you wait long.

I crush my mouth against his lips in another passionate kiss and I begin walking us to the bed. When we get to the bed, I break our passionate kiss and I gently put my fingertips on Kit's chest and push him onto the bed. I admire the view of Kit laying on the bed but I'm a little irritated that he still has his boxers on. Before I get our supplies from the nightstand, I snag his boxers with my fingers and quickly pull them off, revealing Kit's glorious body. I can't control myself when I slightly drool at his body.

Kit chuckles and seductively says, "Honey, are you drooling?"

As my desire continues to build, I growl, "Yes, my kitty is beautiful, but I think it is time to make him purr." I reach for the nightstand and retrieve the lube and condoms which I toss to the bed before I crawl across to Kit.

I stop crawling when I reach Kit's harden member. I want to tease him a little so I ever so lightly just graze my fingertips up his leg from his ankle past his knee and slowly along his thigh until they begin to massage his balls. Kit softly moans, "Ahhh!!!" My other hand wraps around the base of his member and begins stroking as Kit's moans get louder, "AHH!!! MING!!!"

His moans push my desire even higher and I need more of him.

I stop massaging his balls, so I can reach for the lube. My desire is pushing me towards my paradise again, but I need to be in him this time. I quickly pop the top of the lube and apply some onto my fingers. I release his shaft momentarily, so I can spread his legs and bend them for easier access to his glorious hole. As soon as my one hand wraps back around his hard shaft, my other hand moves towards his entrance and toys with it.

Kit grunts, "MING, NOW!!!"

Yes, just what I want to hear.

I don't hesitate, and I thrust one finger into his hole. Kit moans, "AHH!!!" Once again, his moans keep pushing my desire higher and higher and I'm getting closer and closer to paradise again. I'm closing in on paradise too fast. I must get inside of Kit before I find my paradise.

I insert another finger and begin thrusting and scissoring him in a hurried attempt to get him ready faster. My other hand is still stroking his manhood which is rock hard now and I can see that he is getting close too. So, I release my grip on his member and I insert another finger into his very tight but glorious hole. As I begin to thrust all three fingers into him, my mouth begins working up his body and it assaults his stomach and chest while leaving deep purple marks along the way.

As my mouth finds his nipple and immediately sucks it into my mouth, Kit screams, "MING!!! IN ME NOW!!! AHHH!!!" Kit's hands are grabbing at the sheets as his body squirms underneath me. Yes, this is what I want, Kit begging for me.

I release his nipple and seductively hum, "I'm going to make you purr all night long." I immediately withdraw my fingers and I quickly grab a condom package. I rip it open and, in a flash, I roll on the condom and put plenty of lube on.

Kit whimpers wanting me which makes my desire edge that much closer to the edge. I want to take my time but I'm on the edge and I know Kit is close too. In one swift motion, I thrust deep inside of Kit.

Kit and I moan together, "AHHH!!"

I wait for a second to allow Kit to adjust but to also allow myself to gain some control. I'm so close to the edge and I don't want to go cross over too soon. I must wait, and Kit and I must go together. When Kit grunts, "MOVE!!", I begin to slowly thrust in and out of his very tight entrance.

Oh, this feels so good. I moan, "AHHH!!!"

With each thrust and each moan, my desire builds higher and higher as I get closer and closer to that magnificent paradise. As our bodies begin to glisten with sweat, I manage to find what I was looking for. Kit screams, "THERE!!! AHHH!!! YES!!! MING!!!!"

Yes, I begin pounding over and over again Kit's sweet spot which pushes both us to that edge of paradise. We both can see it so clearly and as my motions become more savage and animalistic, Kit explodes and crosses over first screaming, "MING!!! FUCK!!! YES!!!!" His seed spreads across his stomach and his hole clamps tightly onto my shaft. That's all I need to soar into my own paradise and shoot my essence deep inside of Kit. I moan, "KITTY!!! AHH!!!"

I slowly lower myself onto Kit and whisper, "I still haven't heard you purr, yet."

Kit smiles and gently kisses my cheek while whispering, "Purrrrrrrrrrrr!"

Yes, I love my kitty so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 3.4K 23
After Pha realizes that the one he rejected was his long time crush, and that, that person has moved on, he tries his best to forget. In his attempt...
Baby Boy By

Fanfiction

4.1K 140 17
Beam moved from his hometown to the capital because of work. He ended up living in a boarding house with other guys. Wayo, endearingly called "Baby B...
19.1K 908 15
⚠️ Warnings: none? Wayo has a black-handprint on his face. Beam has a black-handprint on his shoulder. Kit has a black-handprint on his knee. - Phana...
162K 7.6K 36
Kit has a secret that he has been trying to desperately keep for years now. However, on the last night before he is to leave for an prestigious inte...