My Visions

Por darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 83

2.7K 196 41
Por darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Oh, I put something new in regarding Yo's visions.  😊

Mr. Panitchayasawad POV (Yo's dad)

It has been almost a week and my head of security still hasn't finished the background check on all the applicants. This isn't a good sign. There most be several of the applicants that have questionable backgrounds. Well, I better play it safe than sorry so I'm going to make sure that we are prepared for all the scum that want the director position and who think that they can try to take something from the hospital. Well, I'm not stupid. I know what they want to take is money but one of these idiots wants something else or he wouldn't drag my son-in-law into his scheme.

Knock. Knock.

I sigh and say, "Come in."

The door opens and my head of security walks into the room. I immediately perk up and I hope his had brought me the info on all the applicants. He walks forward and stops in front of my desk. He has a flash drive in his hand and I'm hoping that is what I think it is. He holds out the flash drive and says, "All the information that you requested, sir."

I immediately snatch the flash drive from his hand and I quickly stick it in my computer's USB slot. I motion for him to come around the desk. "Let's run through the top likely men to be our crooked director and you can tell me what it is that has you worried about them."

My head of security walks around the desk. After I open the folders for the USB drive, he quickly points to three candidates. "These three men have multiple issues. However, on the surface they all three appear to be fine but once I dug a little closer, I found big problems. This first guy is the one with the most issues. According to what I've been able to find out, his whole resume is a lie, and this isn't his real name. It is the name associated with the actual person working at the places listed on his resume, but he isn't that man. This one took me the longest to find out who he really is. What I found was really shocking. According to what we found out, this person is very wealthy and actually has his own business, but he always is a con artist. He will leave his company for a period of time and go work at other companies where he manages to work his company in as a legimate vendor and then gets fake invoices approved. He works enough money out of the company and then leaves without a word. From what I've discovered, the companies try to go after the individual that they assume was him, but they find out too late that he used a fake name. I haven't been able to find any company yet that has been able to locate him and retrieve their money or to be able to arrest him. He also has a very spoiled daughter. According to her friends, she brags that her daddy gives her what ever she wants. According to her friends, she has been bragging these past couple of days that her daddy is going to be getting her a very handsome guy for her once he starts his new job. Sir, I'm not 100% sure but this man fits the profile perfectly, but I'll brief you on the other too."

Yes, I finally have some information about the candidates. So, this is why he tries to threaten my son-in-law, he wants to take him back to his daughter as a prize or something. Well, I'm not going to stand for it and I'm sure my son won't either. Now how is his daughter? I look towards my head of security and ask, "How old is his daughter? I don't think you said."

"No, sir. I didn't say how old she is. I was able find out that she is 19 years old and she currently is a student at a local university there. She lives at home instead of in the dorms. All the information that I have accumulated is in the subfolder under her father's folder. If I'm missing anything, please let me know."

Yes, I'm sure that this is the idiot that is going to cause problems. Well, surprise, I already know your real name and your plans. You better think again.

***

Anonymous POV

Surprise, surprise. Well its not a surprise since I know what the hospital is wanting in a new director and my resume has everything that they want.

I just receive notification that I have been selected for the first round of interviews for the director position at WJP Hospital. I need to fly over there in the next couple of days and while I'm there, I going to find this guy that my daughter likes. I need to see first hand if he is good enough for my baby girl. Not just anyone can date her. Only the best are allowed to be near her.

Well, I'm definitely going to ask for a tour of the facilities and it has to be when the practicum students are at the hospital. Maybe I'll get a few photos of him for my baby girl.

***

Wayo POV

I'm getting nervous about the new director. The hospital board has reviewed the resumes and narrowed the pool of applicants down to about 10 that they want to bring in for the first round of interviews. I know that one of those men threatens Pha and I'm not going to let him get by with it.

I look over to Shane and ask, "Did you get all the hidden cameras installed in the director's office? How about the spyware on the computer? Is there anything else that you can think of that would allow us to monitor him better?"

Shane chuckles and shakes his head. "Yo, how long have I been doing this? I know what I'm doing plus DTOP was there helping too. You know your father isn't going to let you get hurt by someone and not do everything in his powers to stop it, right?"

I shrug my shoulders. "I know but I'm getting nervous. The first round of interviews is going to start soon and all I know is that one of those men tries to threaten my man. And for what? I still don't know for what?"

Shane snorts, "Calm down....."

The dense fog rolls in and I can't see anything. I'm so hoping this vision will give me some more answers as to what is going on with that nasty new director. I really need to know what he is thinking and why he is going after my man.

As the fog clears, I'm in a kitchen and there he is, the nasty director. Oh please tell me what is going on.

I watch as he is looking at something on his tablet. Well, I'm not going to be stupid this time, I going to see what he is looking at. I walk over to him and I look down. I can see that he is reading articles about our big company function from last week. Oh, so this means that I'm actually going into past events this time.

He stops on a picture of my dad and all of us up on stage. He appears to be reading the article about our event and it is talking about the practicum program at the hospital. But, why does he want my Pha. I need to know why.

Suddenly a beautiful girl bounces into the room. "Daddy, what are you looking at?" The nasty man looks up at her and I can see the love in his eyes for her. "Let me see."

The nasty man hands her his tablet and she immediately scans the photo of the men on stage. Her eyes suddenly get big and she smacks her lips. What the hell is she doing? I don't understand.

"Yummmmyyyyyy. Daddy that guy right there is gorgeous. If you get the job at the hospital, I'm going to come visit and I want you to introduce me to him. He is just so dreamy. Can you dad, pleassssssseeeeee? Pretty please."

Oh, I'm going to barf. The director goes after my man just because his spoiled rotten brat of a daughter thinks Pha is a piece of meat that she wants to eat. OH, HELL NO!! BITCH, HE IS MINE!!!

The nasty man chuckles at her and nods his head yes.

THAT'S IT!! YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!!!!

He reaches for his tablet and asks, "Do you like him that much?"

I watch in horror as she begins to frantically nod her head yes. Then in a very childish voice, she says, "Yes. Very much daddy."

Anger is all I feel now. The idiot tries to threaten my man so he can bring home a prize for his daughter. I need more information and I need it quick. I swiftly scan the room for anything that would give someone information. Suddenly, my eyes lock onto some of her papers that she is holding. As I scan through them, I quickly see a name on most of the documents. Mandy Elliott.

Yes, I got a nice little piece of information. I definitely needed that.

I turn my focus back to that nasty man as he chuckles at his daughter. He grabs his tablet back as his daughter, Mandy, hands it to him. He motions for her to come stand next to him. "Now which one were you interested in, darling?"

I don't even have to hear because I already know who it is. She wants my man.

I watch as she can't contain her excitement and she begins to hop around next to her father. She quickly points to the picture and exclaims, "Him. The article says his name is Phana Kongthanin. Oh, Daddy, you're the best! I'm definitely visiting you now, especially if you get him for me."

I have to tell my dad. He has to know so we can narrow down to the correct person.

"Yo, are you all right? What was your vision about?" Shane asks as he rubs my shoulders and arms.

I can't think. I'm livid and I need to tell my dad everything. I snap my head up and snort, "That bitch thinks she can get her father to take Pha away from me, she has another thing coming. I'm going to stop her. I need to call my dad and let him know what I saw."

Shane doesn't waste anytime and immediately gets his phone out of his pocket and calls my dad.

Ring...ring...ring

"Shane, is something up?" My dad's voice comes through the phone.

Before Shane has a chance to answer, I blurt out, "Dad, I had another vision and I know why the director is going to threaten Pha. The director's daughter thinks his is yummmmmyyyyyyy. YUCK!!!! I managed to stay calm this time and I got some info. The nasty man was reading all the articles about our big company event last week and the daughter saw the picture of all of us up on stage. That is when she asks her father to get Pha for her. Can you believe that? What the hell is she thinking? Its not like shopping at the grocery store and go, oh, I think tonight I'm going to have some Pha to eat. NOT!!!! Oh, the daughter's name is Mandy Elliott. I saw it on top of all the papers that she was carrying so I'm assuming that is her name. I didn't see anything with her father's name on it but if I know you, you know what his name is already."

My dad hums, "Just as we suspect. That confirms that the person we thought was the most likely to be the idiot is definitely the future crooked director. Don't worry son, I will make sure that he doesn't get away this time. He is coming for our money and he is hoping to take back a prize to his daughter. Don't worry about a thing. I will handle everything on my end. Thanks for the info."

I huff, "He won't get Pha no matter what. I'll let you know if I find anything else out. I love you, bye."

"I love you too, bye."

Shane ends the call and I finally look up to see that Shane isn't the only one in the room now. Pha walks over and sits next to me while Ming, Kit, Beam and Forth all trying to process what they just heard.

Pha puts his arm around my shoulders and whispers, "I'm not leaving you, ever. I love you too much." He leans towards me and gently kisses my forehead.

I immediately wrap my arms around him and whisper, "I love you too and I'm not letting you go."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

162K 7.6K 36
Kit has a secret that he has been trying to desperately keep for years now. However, on the last night before he is to leave for an prestigious inte...
36.2K 2.2K 11
Ring...ring....ring...ring... A few people glance towards the table. Beam looks down at his phone. However, he doesn't answer it. Pha glances at Bea...
226K 10.5K 36
Forth, rejected by Wayo and Ming, rejected by Kit, try to find solace with each other. Will Forth become the much needed comfort of Ming? Will Ming...
26.9K 1.1K 22
Not completed! Will love find its way to you when you consider yourself so unlucky? Beam, a guy pretending to be mentally strong with his friends Ph...