My Visions

By darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 82

2.6K 194 30
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Well, I had to laugh as I was reading the comments from the last chapter because I had already written this chapter and you guys are thinking just like me or I'm being too predictable.  Whatever the case, I'm warning you that this chapter is HOT and STEAMY so you read at your risk.  18+

Pha POV

Dancing with Yo is fantastic. He is so good at it, but I have a slight problem. All of the touching and grinding while dancing has left me aroused. What am I going to do? I have to get him off the dance floor or everyone is going to see a huge bulge in my pants. But, it feels so good. NO!! NO!! NOT ON THE DANCE FLOOR!!!

I shake my head and break the trance that Yo and the music has put me in. Now, I can see what Yo means that the music takes control. Well, in my case Yo took control but the music helped. I need to leave now. With Yo's arms wrapped around me, I lean down to his ear and tease, "Baby, if you keep grinding like that to me, I'll have no choice but to do you right here on the dance floor. Or we could leave and go back to our room. What do you want to do?"

Yo immediately grunts, "ROOM!!" He releases his arms from my body, but clamps hold of one of my hands and begins to drag me off the dance floor. He doesn't even go back to our friends to tell them good-bye. He immediately heads for the exit.

Good thing that I didn't have anything at the table. I have to admit, this is exactly what I was hoping for. I want to spend some alone time with my baby.

Yo doesn't slow down for any one as he pulls me through the crowds and out the door of the bar. Only when he gets to the car does he stop and look at me with lust filled eyes. "Pha, hurry. I don't know if I can wait until we get to our dorm room."

Oh, I feel the same way, but we can't keep going to the hotel whenever we want to have sex. I know that we can afford it, but I just don't want to do that. I will try to get to our room in record time though.

I look at Yo and say, "I will hurry, baby, but you need to wait until we get back to the dorm room. Okay." I quickly kiss his lips and I make sure not to linger because I may not stop at just a kiss if I kiss him too long. I step back and open his car door. I know that he doesn't want me to shut the door for him, so I quickly run around and get into the car.

As I promised, I race back to our dorm room in record time. As soon as we park the car, Yo and I jump out and run to our room. I am yerning to get a private dance with Yo and he can show me all the things he knows. Like crazy maniacs, we run up the stairs to our room. Several people try to stop us, but we are on a mission and we aren't going to stop for anyone.

As we round the corner to go to our dorm room, Yo pulls his keys out of his pocket and as soon as we stop in front of the door, Yo unlocks the door and runs into the room. He throws his keys to the table while I slam the door shut and immediately lock it.

Without even thinking, my lust and desire for Yo takes over my body and I bark, "Clothes off!"

Yo doesn't waste anytime and he frantically takes off his clothes. Before I manage to get my shirt off, Yo rushes over to me and quickly unbuttons and unzips my pants. I'm not paying attention to the fact that Yo is naked already. My mind is only focusing on the current task which is taking all my clothes off. As soon as I'm completely naked, Yo lunges for me and wraps his arms arounds my neck as he engulfs my lips in a smoldering kiss.

Yes, this is what I've been waiting for. I want more. I want all of Yo.

I wrap my arms around his waist and I begin to slowly walk us towards the bed.

I open my mouth wanting to take control of the kiss but Yo has the same idea and our tongues fight for dominance. I let out a soft moan as Yo's fingers intertwine with my hair. Oh, this feels so good.

Yo moans softly and this is my chance. I immediately thrust my tongue into his mouth and savagely take control of not only his mouth but also his body too. I break our passionate kiss when my hands clamp onto Yo's hips. I pick him up off the floor and toss him onto the bed. The sight of Yo sprawled out naked on the bed is too much for me to handle. My lust immediately begins to build again, and I jump on top of him. I reconnect our smoldering kiss.

Tonight, baby, I'm going to dominate you. I want to feel you submit to me completely. Heart.  Mind. Body. Sole.

As if a switch was turned on, I grab Yo's hands and I pin them above his head as my mouth begins nibbling and kissing along his jawline to his ear. I seductively whisper into his ear, "Tonight, baby, I'm king and you are going to be my queen." Instantly, I suck his ear into my mouth, knowing full well that this is one of Yo's weaknesses, and I hum, "Dannnnnccccccceeee foorrrrrr meeeeee."

Yo instantly rocks his hips grinding my manhood as he lets out a long and soft moan, "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

That sound is like music to my ears. My mouth begins assaulting Yo's neck leaving several hickeys and marks along the way. My one hand slowly traces down Yo's arm going along the side of his chest down towards his hip. I gently caress his butt before I continue on to his thigh where my hand gently pulls his leg up. I want inside of him and I want it now.

I grind our members together and we moan together, "AHHH!!!!" Oh, our moans are perfect harmony and the music that it makes pushes my desire even higher. I want more music. I need more music.

I release his leg to reach over to the nightstand and I open the drawer. I don't even have to look, I know exactly where the lube is, and I quickly snatch it up. I don't waste a second as I quickly flip open the bottle and I apply plenty of lube to my fingers.

I need to build our music higher and louder. I need my Yo.

As my lips begin to work down Yo's body toward his alluring nipple, my finger is teasing and taunting his very sweet and gorgeous hole. Just as my mouth latches onto his nipple, I thrust my finger into his tight hole. Yo instantly moans, "AHH!!! PHA!!!!"

That beautiful music pushes my own desire even higher and I can't wait. My manhood is rock hard and at the sound of Yo's moan, it begins to throb.

I quickly insert another finger into Yo and begin to prepare my queen for his KING. I continue to rock my hips against any part of him that I touch. Oh, the feeling of his skin against mine is almost too much to handle. I moan as I rub my body against his, "AHHH!!! BABY!!!"

My desire pushes even higher and I need him now. I insert my third finger and savagely begin to thrust them in and out as Yo squirms and moans from the pleasure, "PHA!!! AHH!!!"

I can't wait any longer and I stop my assault on his nipples and remove my fingers. I frantically lube my throbbing member as Yo's hands begin to caress my body. Oh, his touch is like magic that leaves my skin tingling at every spot. Yo whines, "I need you now. Your queen needs his king to take him and pleasure him."

With lust filled eyes, I look at Yo and seductively whisper, "As you wish, my queen."

I can't wait any longer. My body is yerning for Yo's and I must have him now.

I thrust into Yo and it feels so good. I finally have him, all of him. We begin rocking to the beat of own hearts.

Yo's hands begin to grab and claw my back as I lose control and begin to pound harder. I must find his sweet spot. I move my hips a little more and Yo suddenly screams, "AHHH!!! PHA!!! THERE!!! HARDER!!!" The music of Yo's moans and screams catapults me to the next level and my beast emerges. I begin to pound that perfect spot and I can't help but to moan too, "BABY!!! SO GOOD!!!"

My desire is pushing me so close to the edge, but I need to hear that last bit of beautiful music from Yo before I can find my paradise. As my pace increases and I thrust harder and deeper into Yo, he suddenly clamps his fingers into my back while throwing his head back and screams, "PHA!!!! YES!!! AHH!!!" He climaxes and shoots his seeds on his stomach and chest.

That is all I need as Yo's hole clamps down on me, I'm propelled over the edge and I explode my essence deep inside of him. I sream, "BABY!!! AHHH!!! FUCK!!!"

I continue thrusting into Yo until I milk every last drop of my essence into him. I want him to have all of me, too: heart, mind, body and soul.

I slowly lower myself next to Yo and I kiss his beautiful lips. I lovingly gaze into his eyes and whisper, "Ah, we make great music together, my queen."

Yo reaches up with his hand and gently caresses my face. "Yes, we do, my king."

We lay gazing into each other's eyes for several minutes before Yo says, "My king, I do you hear that."

I'm not sure what Yo is talking about but I think I have an idea. "What, my queen?"

Yo smirks and his hand slowly wonders down my body. "My king, the music hasn't stopped yet. Let's dance."

Oh, I'm right. Well, I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. We will be dancing all night long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Phones By darc

Fanfiction

36.3K 2.2K 11
Ring...ring....ring...ring... A few people glance towards the table. Beam looks down at his phone. However, he doesn't answer it. Pha glances at Bea...
175K 8.7K 33
Revenge is not just a feeling. I will go to any extent to get what I want. I will make sure May feel the same I feel. You're dead my dear said Beam t...
214K 11.7K 44
"We have been friends for years!!!! For YEARS!!!!! We grew up together!!! You should know me better than anyone!!! Why you don't believe me!!! Why yo...
258K 12.7K 63
Wayo has a secret crush to his senior, Phana. When he finally decided to confess his feeling, something bad happens. Wayo never be the same again eve...