My Visions

By darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 80

2.8K 194 92
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Anonymous POV

I'm peacefully eating my breakfast and looking through the news outlets reports for last night's big event in Thailand on my tablet. I'm hoping to learn a few more things about the influential and powerful people in the country before I go and try to get the director position at the hospital. I can't believe all the information that these news stations put in the articles. I stop as I see a picture of Mr. Panitchayasawad on stage with several younger men. According to the article, Mr. Panitchayasawad recognized three men as university students studying medicine and are part of the first group of students doing a practicum at WJP Hospital where they will also be interning soon. The article goes on to stated that these three men are part of the first group of students participating in the practicum which was restarted recently after the previous director was let go. Oh, this is the information that I want to know.

"Daddy, what are you looking at?" I look up to see my beautiful daughter walk into the kitchen. "Let me see."

I hand her my tablet and she immediately scans the photo of the men on stage. Her eyes suddenly get big and she smacks her lips. "Yummmmyyyyyyy. Daddy that guy right there is gorgeous. If you get the job at the hospital, I'm going to come visit and I want you to introduce me to him. He is just so dreamy. Can you dad, pleasssssssseeeeeee? Pretty please."

I chuckle at her silliness and I nod my head yes. Reaching for my tablet, I ask, "Do you like him that much?"

She begins to frantically nod her head yes. In a very childish voice, she says, "Yes. Very much daddy."

I can't help but to chuckle. She hasn't wanted something this bad in a long time. Maybe I'll try to give her what she wants, even if I have to buy him for her. People now days will do practically anything for money. He won't be any different. I'm sure of it. Now what was his name again?

I grab my tablet as she hands it back to me. I motion for her to come stand next to me. "Now which one were you interested in, darling?"

She can't contain her excitement and begins hopping around next to me. She quickly points to the picture and exclaims, "Him. The article says his name is Phana Kongthanin. Oh, Daddy, you're the best! I'm definitely visiting you now, especially if you get him for me."

It has been so long since my daughter has been this happy. I just can't tell her no. Now I just have to get the director position, so I can get the money and make my girl happy.

***

Beam POV

BANG!! BANG!!! BANG!!!

What the heck? It is too early for someone to be banging on my door. UGH!!!

I grab Forth's pillow and slam it over my head. Who is doing this? Don't they know that I was up most of the night celebrating my victory over the parents and I can't hardly move today.

BANG!!! BANG!!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!

"SHITTY BEAM, LET US IN!!!"

No, I don't want to. Kit just go away.

Forth's voice suddenly asks, "What is going on Ai'Kit? Do you need to see Beam?"

Kit quickly replies, "Yes. Ai'Beam must have forgotten that we were having another session at the hospital today. All the practicum students are to be there in about 45 minutes."

Forth growls, "FUCK!!" He quickly opens the door and Forth, Pha and Kit come running into the room. Forth puts the food down onto the table and quickly comes to sit next to me on the bed. He starts rubbing my back and softly asks, "Baby, can you move? You have to get up and go to the hospital."

Forth gently pulls the pillow off my head and kisses my cheek. I grumble and sigh. "I can't move well but I guess I'm going to have to figure some way to be able to move around. Did you bring me some painkillers and food?"

Before Forth can get off the bed, Kit brings my food to the bed along with the painkillers while Pha brings me a bottle of water. As the sheet slowly fall down to my stomach as Forth helps me to sit up in bed, both Pha and Kit gasp in shock. My whole body from what they can see is covered in hickeys and bite marks.

Pha couldn't help but say, "I think you celebrated a little too hard last night, Ai'Beam. Does Forth's body look the same as yours?"

I glance over at Forth and all you can see are a few hickeys on his neck, but you can't see the scratch marks on his back or all the hickeys and bite marks on the rest of his body. I smile to myself and I just nod my head yes.

Kit seems upset, but I can't figure out why. Kit huffs, "What is it with you and P'Yo? Are you two both beasts in bed or what?"

Pha and Forth in unison chime, "YES!!"

I just act like I didn't hear that, and I begin to eat my food.

***

I tried my hardest to walk normally but I can tell that everyone knows that I'm hurting. Luckily there isn't much walking today or the doctors just took mercy on me.

We were over half way done with our lesson today when the group took a small break. I was leaning against the nurse's station trying to find a comfortable spot when one of the nurses jokingly asks, "N'Beam, what is wrong with you today? Are you hungover from all the partying last night? We saw your picture online this morning. I couldn't believe that you guys were at that big event last night."

I wince as pain shoots through me when I try to turn and look at her. I mumble, "Not a hangover but too much celebrating."

One of the younger doctors, who hasn't been in the hospital to see what has happened this week, chuckles, "Not a hangover, right? What did you do? Try to dance too much and fall on your ass?"

Pha studies the doctor and nurse a little closer and says, "You don't work during the weekdays, right? You only work on the weekends."

Both the nurse and the doctor nods their heads yes. The doctor questions, "Why? Are we missing something? Can't we tease our nongs?"

Kit smirks, "You will find out soon. Don't worry."

About then another nurse started flirting with Pha. "I can't believe you were on stage with Mr. Panitchayasawad. Do you know him?"

Well, I can see that the weekday staff hasn't talked with the weekend staff. All the efforts that we went through to get the staff to not flirt with us have gone to waste since the weekend staff doesn't know anything about it.

The doctor seems perplexed, but he doesn't stop his teasing. "N'Beam, you can be truthful with us. We won't hold it against you. You have a bad hangover, right."

As I go to open my mouth, Forth's hand slides around my waist and he gently kisses me on the cheek. "Baby, you look like you're suffering. Do you want me to carry you around for the rest of your time here?"

The doctor and nurses are stunned, and I think all of their mouths just hit the floor. I smile at Forth and lean my head on his shoulder. "It will get better. Did you bring more painkillers?"

Forth pulls a packet of painkillers from his pocket and hands them to me as Yo put a bottle of water down in front of me. I quickly take the painkillers and the doctor finally has managed to find his voice again. "If not a hangover, what we were you doing to celebrate?"

I nonchalantly look at him and the nurses and bluntly state, "We fucked all night long to the point that I can barely walk this morning."

Forth quickly follows my statement with his warning. "I see that the weekday staff hasn't told the weekend staff anything, so I'll explain it. You are to stop flirting and chasing after Beam, Kit and Pha because all three of them are taken. We have already made it clear with several of the other shifts so don't bother trying or you may find yourselves without a job."

The doctor and nurses seem shocked, but they don't believe Forth. The nurse that was flirting with Pha a second ago huffs, "Yeah, right. No one is going to stop me from flirting with a good-looking man." She turns towards Pha and reaches towards his arm while she bites her lower lip. She is completely unaware that Yo is glaring at her. Right before she is able to touch Pha's arm, Pha is pushed back by Yo and Yo hisses, "Don't you even think about touching my man. If you saw the articles and news reports from last night's events, then you also know who I am. You should know that neither my dad, Mr. Panitchayasawad, or I will allow others to take what is ours. So, if you want to keep your job, you best stay away from my man."

All the staff immediately gasps and looks at each other like they are doomed.

***

Mr. Panitchayasawad POV (Yo's dad)

Which one of you is the jerk that threatens my son-in-law? I keep going through the resumes and photos trying to figure out which one it is. Well, Yo has already told us that the guy that I hire is a foreigner and that he is middle-aged but about half of the applicants fit that description. With WJP Hospital having such an amazing reputation and the best of everything, people from around the world want to become the next director. However, we know that the new director will be crooked, and I want to know just how far he will go. My gut is telling me that he is here for some of the hospital's money, or should I say my money, just like the previous director. What people don't know is that the previous director didn't get away with anything because I found it and took it back. I quietly had him arrested so it wasn't in the newspapers or on the internet and he is currently being held in a highly guarded prison waiting for his trail date. If I have my way, no one is going to see him before the trail. I want people to keep guessing.

I don't let people just walk away with something that is mine. Shoot, the staff doesn't know that I have people monitoring their movements and when I was notified that people were flirting and bugging my son-in-law and his friends, I had to just let my son know. How do they even think that they knew to go to the hospital? I have eyes and ears everywhere.

Knock. Knock.

Without looking up from the papers, I say, "Come in."

The door opens, and my head of security comes walking in. "Sir, did you need me for something?"

I clear my throat and I look up. "Yes. I have been notified that the new director is going to threaten my son-in-law, Pha. I need a complete background check on all the applicants and I want one done on their families too." I hold up several resumes and frantically shake them. "One of these jerks thinks he can try to take something from me and my son. I have a feeling that whoever the person is he has padded his resume. I need you to also cross check the pictures provided with the resumes to the actual pictures of that individual. If anything smells fishy, let me know. I'm letting the board hire the director since I don't want people to know that I own the hospital, but I need some info on the applicants."

I hand my head of security an envelope with copies of the resumes and pictures. "Yes, sir. I'll get right on that." He doesn't wait for any respond and he quickly turns and walks out of my office.

I mumble to myself, "Come out, come out, whereever you are. I will find you one way oranother." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 11.7K 44
"We have been friends for years!!!! For YEARS!!!!! We grew up together!!! You should know me better than anyone!!! Why you don't believe me!!! Why yo...
76.3K 3.8K 26
Phana is a third hear Medical student. One of his close friends has developed a crush on a second year Science student, Wayo. Lemon, his close f...
78.8K 2.7K 11
A short Forth Beam story
258K 12.7K 63
Wayo has a secret crush to his senior, Phana. When he finally decided to confess his feeling, something bad happens. Wayo never be the same again eve...