My Visions

By darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 74

2.9K 198 19
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Wayo POV

We wait by the ER entrance as the crazy doctor gang goes into the locker room and changes. Shane chuckles, "Well, I think everyone has heard you guys loud and clear. If not, they are stupid."

Everyone laughs and .....

The dense fog rolls in. It has been awhile since I've had a vision and I was hoping that they would slow down but I guess I was wrong. As the fog clears, I recognize the office that I'm in. It is the hospital 's director's office and there is a middle-aged guy that I don't recognize sitting behind the desk. He looks like a foreinger but I'm not sure. I don't get a chance to look at the name plate on the desk before my eyes are pulled away by Pha storming into the office without knocking. From what I can tell, he is really pissed. I don't know what happened, but something has happened, and I don't know if I'm going to like what I'm going to see.

Pha yells, "What the hell do you think you are doing?"

The middle-aged man, who I'm assuming is the new hospital director, calmly looks up and says, "Getting what I want. If I have to use your two doctor friends and your supposed boyfriend to do it, then I will. I don't lose in these games. You are just too young to realize that yet." The crazy director calmly puts his papers down onto his desk and smiles at Pha. "Now, what is it going to be? You given in or I force you to do what I want you to do. It can either be simple or rough. The choice is yours, but I will get what I want in the end."

Pha is fuming. He slams his hand down on the desk and glares into the crazy director's eyes. He growls, "I will never give in and YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH!!!!!"

As I'm watching, my own anger is growing and I'm becoming just as mad as Pha even though I don't know what he is mad about. The fact that anyone thinks that they can force Pha into to something that he is clearly against, pisses me off. I will make sure that that jerk doesn't get a chance to complete whatever mission he is on.

The crazy director slightly chuckles and raises an eyebrow. Nonchalantly, he says, "I know exactly who you are. You are the son of one of this country's most respected and talented surgeons. You are dating a guy who you seem to love dearly, and your two best friends are also doctors within this hospital's internship program. Did I miss anything? I got the basics and that is all I need. Since you have decided to take the difficult path, what should I do first? Get the friends thrown out of the hospital or get the loving boyfriend to hate you? Which will it be? I'm feeling generous and I'll let you pick."

Pha is beyond mad. He is livid, and his face has become red with anger. He snorts, "Neither. I'll take you out first."

I can't have my Pha having to go through this however, I already know that I can't change the visions and I can't avoid them either. So, I need to put things in place so we have a method to derail and neutralize this crazy director. I still don't know what he is trying to get Pha to do but I have a feeling that I'm not going to like the answer to that question.

Suddenly the door opens.....

I come out of the fog with Pha rubbing my arms and whispering, "Baby, Yo, are you, all right?"

I quickly say, "Yes. Shane, where are you?" I frantically scan the crowd as Shane walks out the door with my dad.

Shane responds, "I'm here. What do you need? What was the vision about?"

I can still feel the anger running through my veins. How dare that idiot director think he can threaten my man and get away with it? Not in my hospital, he won't.

I growl, "We need to make sure the director's office has cameras and the computer has spyware on it. That fucking asshole is going to threaten Pha. I don't know about what yet but my vision was of Pha storming into the director's office and telling him that he isn't going to do it. While the stupid director threatens to get N'Kit and N'Beam thrown out of the internship program and to have me hate Pha. I don't know how he would try to get me to hate him. Well, I can think of a few ways that people would try but I'm not letting that prick get away with it. I didn't even think to look at his name plate on the desk but I know he is the new director. Not the temporary director because I know who he is and he is an older gentleman. The new director is middle-aged and thinks that we are DUMB! Can you believe that? He thinks that we are dumb because we are only in our early twenties. Well guess what, I'm going to show that jerk what it is like to cross paths with a Panitchayasawad." I look at my dad. "We play for keeps, don't we, Dad?"

My dad smiles and chillingly says, "Yes, we do. We also don't give out any mercy and we usually go for the kill, especially in business. Well, I see we have some work for us to do. Shane, I agree with Yo. Let's have the owner get all the necessary things installed before the new director is hired and we can monitor his activity and we can get the upper hand before he even knows what happened."

Shane immediately replies, "I'm already on it."

I turn to Pha. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you and I'm definitely not going to let someone get away with threating you."

Pha smiles and kisses my forehead. He whispers, "I was mad, wasn't I? I will never let anyone threaten my friends or you."

My anger is slowly subsiding and I force a small smile. "You were slamming your hand down onto his desk telling him, "never" and the crazy director just sat there calmly and continues to threaten you. I wanted to just go over there and strangle that crazy guy. Whatever the jerk thinks he has on you, he thinks he is going to win but I'm not going to let him."

Pha pulls me in for a bear hug and whispers, "Don't worry, we will get through this just fine. Baby, I love you."

The warmth of his hug has now replaced all my anger and I just feel loved. Oh, I wish we could stay like this forever. But, we can't. I lean back and look around the group. "Are you guys going to help too, if I need it?"

Forth growls, "Someone is going to try and get my baby thrown out of his dream jobs. Hell, yes, I'm going to be right there to teach that idiot a lesson."

Ming immediately blurts out, "I'm in too. No one hurts my P'KitKat and gets away with it."

Park and Lam shout, "WE'RE IN!!!"

I'm glad that our friends stick together.

Of course, my dad isn't going to be left out. He looks at me and smiles, "I will be working silently in the background too, so don't forget about me."

I smile back at him. "Thanks, Dad. I knew I could count on you. Oh, I almost forgot an important part of our group, the Fairies. I will wait to see what is up and then if I need to, I will ask them for their help. I'm sure that they would be more than willing to help us with whatever we need."

Shane laughs, "You are their cutie. They wouldn't miss a chance to help you. Plus, they are so funny, especially when they are drunk. It would be a win-win situation. They would be glad that they could help you and we would be able to get more hilarious videos of them. They are just too funny."

"Hey now. They are our friends so no bashing them or humiliating them, please. Even if the videos are funny, you shouldn't be doing it just for shits and giggles." I can't believe that I have to scold my own friends on what they should and shouldn't do. How old are they again?

Park pouts and whines, "Ah, come on P'Yo. Where else would I find such crazy and funny stuff? Even if I tried to find it or make things up, I could never get anything as funny as the Fairies. They don't even have to try and they are hilarious. P'Yo, you can't disagree. Would you have thought that someone would mistake a poster for a live person or better yet, a pole in the middle of the bar. I couldn't have thought of something so funny. Whenever I watch the Fairy videos, I'm always laughing so hard that I'm crying. It doesn't matter how many times that I've seen the video. I still laugh my ass off."

I chuckle just thinking about the bar scenes anddon't forget the shopping video that Shane has. I guess I can't argue with them but at this moment I prefer to leavethem out of this until I know that they can help. I still want to know what the crazy directorasks Pha to do that makes Pha that mad. I guess we will find out in the near future. Until then, I will have to get everythingready so we can protect everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 7.1K 19
What will you do? If you found yourself suddenly falling for someone, you shouldn't fall for, after getting your senses back from staying unconscious...
15.2K 1.2K 47
If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of malware attack. If you wish to read this...
78.9K 2.7K 11
A short Forth Beam story
The Bet By Neysh

Fanfiction

59.1K 2.2K 26
Forth and his gang are drinking and joking. Then they make a bet to Forth that he can't make Beam fall in love with him in a month. Forth accepts and...