My Visions

darcyjog द्वारा

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... अधिक

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 62

3.1K 208 25
darcyjog द्वारा

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Ming POV

Yes, Kit is allowing me to stay with him tonight. I really need to talk to him about my family but I'm afraid he will hate me for it. But, I have no choice. My dad is coming to my competition and I want to introduce him and I'm sure Yo's dad will want to meet him too. Yo hasn't told me but I think his dad knows about me dating Kit. What am I saying, Yo's dad probably gets reports on everyone that is close to Yo. If not by by his men, I'm sure Shane provides the necessary information. So that leaves just a few days. Well, I'm not going to let anything interrupt my sleep tonight. Good thing I'm starting to carry some extra clothes and an extra toothbrush in my bag just in case, Kit lets me stay. Oh, I'm so smart.

Now, if I can get him to let me stay on a more regular basis, I can then just keep some clothes here but for now, I'm going to leave my extra toothbrush in Kit's bathroom. I will slowly work on the rest.

I follow Kit into his room and I'm walking on egg shells. I'm afraid at any moment he will change his mind and tell me to leave so I'm trying not to do anything that will make him mad. As soon as we are in his room, I shut the door and lock it. I turn around to find that Kit is glaring at me. "What? Did I do something wrong?"

Kit huffs and crossed his arms over his chest. "No, but N'Ming, don't think that I'll let you get away with a bunch of stuff just because of what we did the other day." Ah, now Kit is blushing while still trying to be stern. It is so cute. I want to just hug him, but I'll play along with his request.

With a pout, I childishly say, "No touchy."

Kit grunts, "I'm serious!"

Oh, I know you think that you are serious, but I'll let you win this time. I'm happy sleeping next to you tonight. I keep pouting and I childishly say, "No. Me understand. No touchy. Me sad. No kisses."

He thinks he is winning but he doesn't realize that I just saw the corner of his mouth curl up just a little before he snapped that stern face back on. I could so easily make him crumble but I'm not going to do that tonight. Still pouting, I walk past Kit and put my bag down. I quickly pull out my extra toothbrush and I skip past him into the bathroom. Now, I think I Kit is stunned that I came prepared. Wait until he finds out that I have all my clothes for tomorrow in the bag too.

I skip back out of the bathroom and go back over to my bag. I giggle to myself as I pull out my dress shirt for tomorrow and I carefully lay it on the back of the sofa and I try to smooth out any wrinkles that formed while my shirt was in my bag. Once, I'm satisfied that my shirt is fine and do the same thing with my pants. With a brilliant smile on my face, I turn to find Kit glaring at me. I immediately go back to the baby talk and the pout. "What? P'KitKat mad at me?"

Kit points his finger to my clothes and hisses, "Why do you have clothes in your bag? Were you planning on staying here tonight?"

Putting on my best performance, I pout even more and put the most into my baby talk. "Me pack clothes every day. Me want to sleep with P'KitKat every night." I decide that I need a little more, so I begin to take baby steps toward Kit. When I get close enough, I reach out and begin to play with the hem of his shirt with my head down. "P'KitKat not happy? Me happy. Me sleep with P'KitKat."

I can see that Kit is starting to cave. He slowly unfolds his arms and he starts rubbing my arms. Slowly he breaths out a sigh. "I'm not mad, N'Ming. I'm happy that you are going to be spending the night."

I immediately flash a big smile and hug Kit. I'm going to brave it and while Kit is not expecting it, so I quickly kiss Kit and dash away like a child who just took his friend's favorite toy. Once I'm across the room, I turn back to see that Kit is smiling and shaking his head. Well, what does he expect? He wasn't going to let me kiss him, but I will stop at just one stolen kiss for now.

Kit grabs his pajamas and goes to the bathroom. I wonder what he will think when he finds out that not only did I bring my clothes for tomorrow and a toothbrush, but I also brought lube and condoms in the off chance that he decides to go the next step.

The bathroom door opens, and Kit comes out in his pajamas. I'm so excited that I'm staying the night, or did I say that already. I get up and head for the bathroom. Right as I get to the bathroom door, Kit asks, "N'Ming didn't you bring any pajamas?"

I stop in my tracks and now, how am I going to say this without upsetting him. I nonchalantly say, "I have my pajamas. Don't worry." When I turn my head away from Kit, I let a playful smile come across my face.

After getting ready for bed, I come out of the bathroom, but I sneak a peek around the corner first to see if Kit is still up or if he has gotten into to bed already. Ah, just my luck, he is already in bed and his back is facing this way. I quickly turn off the lights and casually walk across the room and crawl into bed. I lean over towards Kit and I whisper into his ear, "Good night, P'KitKat."

Kit rolls over to face me and smiles. "Good night, Ming." He begins to snuggle into my side and I'm thoroughly enjoying the feeling. Suddenly, I feel Kit tense up. Shit!!! Shit!!! Shit!!! I think I just made him mad. Kit slowly puts his hand out and touches my chest. Even though it is dark in the room, I can see his eyes shoot wide open and he hisses, "Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" Then I can feel his foot running along my leg. "Or any pants?" I get goosebumps when Kit's hand swiftly runs down my side and halts at my boxers. "Are you only wearing boxers to bed?"

Now what am I going to do to get out of this mess. Well, I'll just be honest, and I hope it works. "Yes. I only wear boxers when I sleep. I can't sleep with clothes on. Sorry."

I hear Kit sigh and then silence. I'm going to wait for him to speak because I may say something wrong. After a few minutes, Kit says, "Well, if you can't sleep with clothes on then you can stay in your boxers. I don't want you falling asleep in class tomorrow."

Yes!! YES!!! I get to stay in my boxers. I nudge Kit to snuggle back into me and he does. I'm having such a great night that I almost don't want to go to sleep, but I will. It didn't take long, and Kit and I are both sound asleep.

***

Shane POV

Hanging out with our friends was really relaxing and I'm glad that they know the truth about Yo and I. We can stop sneaking around to do things which I really don't like. Oh, I forgot to call Uncle and give him a report regarding the hospital. I grab my phone and quickly call Yo's dad.

Ring...ring...ring...ring

"Hello. Shane. Are you calling to give me the hospital report?"

I knew that he would be expecting my call. "Yes. Are you ready?"

"Yes, I'm recording the conversation and so you can begin at any time." Yo's dad always records our conversations and reviews them later so he doesn't miss anything. Plus, it helps him in situations where he can't remember what was said or the person claims something is wrong. He just pulls out his recordings and verifies the information.

"I'll have all the details sent via email, but the important parts are that the current Director of the hospital lied when we asked him earlier if the hospital was participating in the training programs. Even though we have it as a line item on the last several years' budget and Yo and I have reviewed all the accounting activity for the last several years. It appears that the allocated line item budget is being moved to another account, but we haven't pinpointed which one yet. We had our security escort the Director out of the building today as he was trying to come in this morning. He was immediately stripped of his badge and hospital keys. Both of our IT and internal auditors are reviewing everything to see where the money went and if he did anything else that we weren't aware of. In addition, we put a mandate into place that no checks or electronic payments go out without either yours, mine or Yo's signature. As for today and tomorrow, no accounts payable checks will be allowed to go out that includes electronic payments. We are hoping that gives us enough time for the auditors to track through and find the lost money. The Director has also been removed from bank accounts as authorized signers and his company credit cards have been turned off. We need to find a temporary Director and fast. Or will you go in and run it for now?"

Yo's dad hums and calmly says, "I see. Yes, I think the best will be for me to be there starting tomorrow but I will need a good person with a medical background to help on a temporary basis. I will look for a solution. Don't forget to send the full detailed report. Is there anything else that I should know about?"

"Just for your information, Yo told several of his friends his true status and he plans on telling the rest shortly. He wants everyone to know before you show up at Ming's competition on Friday."

Yo's dad chuckles. "Well, I guess that was going to happen sooner or later. Thanks. Good night, Shane."

"Good night, Uncle."

I hope the new Director is someone that we can trust.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

76.7K 2.2K 19
Rank: #9 MingKit (24*05*2018) I don't own the characters I only own the Plot and the story line! ------------------ Preview ------------------- For...
175K 8.7K 33
Revenge is not just a feeling. I will go to any extent to get what I want. I will make sure May feel the same I feel. You're dead my dear said Beam t...
Falling || PhaYo Luke द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

76.3K 3.8K 26
Phana is a third hear Medical student. One of his close friends has developed a crush on a second year Science student, Wayo. Lemon, his close f...
Marks - 6Moons Winter द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

19.1K 908 15
⚠️ Warnings: none? Wayo has a black-handprint on his face. Beam has a black-handprint on his shoulder. Kit has a black-handprint on his knee. - Phana...