My Visions

Por darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 52

3.5K 215 27
Por darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and Yo's big meeting with the other company for the buy-out.  This should answer some questions that people were having.  Enjoy.

Wayo POV

Even though, I wanted to spend the weekend recuperating, I wasn't able. I had to get ready and prepare for the meeting on Monday, not to mention I had to calculate a buy-out price for a normal transition so I could then calculate my low-ball price.

Pha on the other hand was able to nurse his wounds, well I would stop by his room and be his nurse, applying medicine. I still can't believe that I got that crazy. I remember holding and grabbing his back, but I don't remember clawing him. I'll have to admit, this even surprised me.

My hard work has come down to this single meeting. I still have this feeling that Dad isn't telling me everything, but I guess I'll find out shortly. Dad has asked a couple executives to begin the meeting while Shane and I stay outside the conference room. Once again, this is very odd but I'm not arguing. Dad isn't going to go in until the very end which is how we sometimes handle these transactions but I'm still wondering what he is up to.

"Shane, did Dad tell you who the owner of the company is? Every time I asked, he just told me that I didn't need to know." I look at Shane and I'm hoping that he has this information.

"Sorry, your dad wouldn't give me anything, not even the company name. Remember, all the files just referenced them as WXYZ company."

I know and that was the reason why I was getting this gut feeling that Dad was up to something. We have done many of these types of transactions over the years and this was the first time that he wouldn't reveal the company name or the owner's name. Then he asks the owner's daughter to come to the meeting. This is VERY FISHY!!

I sigh and begin to whine, "I know but I was hoping that you knew something. I guess I'll just wait and see."

"Well, the daughter must be someone important. Otherwise, he wouldn't have asked her to be here too."

My curiosity is getting the better of me and I'm beginning to get nervous. I don't get nervous when dealing with business. Business is my domain and I'm good at it. I just need to calm down.

I'm brought out of my thoughts as my dad along with a police officer approaches us. Okay, my gut is really going crazy now. THERE IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING GOING ON.

Dad smiles at us and it isn't a normal smile and I can't even say it is a cheesy smile. It is more of an evil grin of the devil about to capture someone's sole. "Shane, Yo, are you ready to finish this meeting up?"

Shane and I look at each in complete confusion. I can tell that Shane senses something is off too. I slowly look back at my dad and with fear in my voice, I say, "I guess."

Dad's evil face lights up and he claps his hand together. "Good."

As Shane and I are silently trying to figure out what is going on, one of the executives comes out. "President, Vice President and Chairman, he is ready to agree to the buyout. I will let you take the meeting over."

I throw my fears and curiosity of what my dad is planning out the window. It is 'go' time and I need to have my professional face on. I confidently reply, "Shane and I will be right in. My dad will be in shortly, but I'll leave the door slightly open, so he can hear our conversation."

The executive nods his head yes and goes back into the conference room. I pat Shane on the back and we walk into the room with determination and confidence. I look forward without noticing my surroundings while I'm mentally reminding myself the key points and what I need to tell the owner to encourage him to take my price.

Shane and I stand next to conference table for a moment. One of the executives says, "Our President and Vice-President will now handle the offer and any questions, you may have."

I look over to the owner, a middle-age man, and I instantly recognize him. He is the man from my last vision. What is going to happen in this meeting that will make him beg and plea for my help. Well, I guess I will soon find out.

The executive does the introductions. "President, Vice-President, this is the owner of Wijitan Enterprises, Mr. Wijitan. I believe you know his daughter, Pring."

I think my mouth just hit the floor. Did he just say that the owner's daughter is Pring? I look at Shane and he is in complete shock, too. Shit!! This is what Dad meant when he would say this isn't always about business. Dad is taking revenge on Pring and if my gut is right, he plans to destroy her whole family. It just happened that her family's company was going down the drain, so Dad just took advantage of the situation. Well, this also changes my low-ball number. I mentally just slashed it in half to a lower than dirt but more than you deserve number. I collect myself and keep a professional look.

I look at Pring who still hasn't stood up to greet us and is clearly pouting and mad that she even has to be here. She still hasn't realized who is standing in front of her and I'm going to love to see the expression on her face when she sees who is holding onto her future and her family's future.

With a straight face, I calmly say, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Wijitan." I turn my focus to Pring and I'm going to love this. "Hello N'Pring. How are you and the fake Pha getting along?"

Pring suddenly whips her head around to look at me. The look of disbelief is a glorious sight and wait, I think it is just turning into complete fear. Oh, I really am enjoying this.

Shane can't help but to verbally slap her, too. "N'Pring, what have you been up to lately? I haven't seen or heard from you since the fake Pha carried you out of the canteen. Yo hasn't been getting any death threats lately either. What did you get tired?"

Mr. Wijitan is confused and lost. He looks at Pring and then back at us. "What are you talking about?"

Shane raises an eyebrow and looks at Pring. "You didn't tell your dad anything. Well, I'll do that for you." Shane turns his focus back to Mr. Wijitan. "Where do I start? I'll do the condensed version. Your daughter is a crazy obsessed stalker of Phana Kongthanin. When Yo, here, started dating Pha, Pring decided to stop at nothing to get Yo away from Pha. Let me see, what did she do? Oh yeah, now I remember. She sent death threats to Yo, she tried to slander Yo, and she tried to assault Yo. That's not including the pictures of her and a fake Pha along with a sex tape that she tried to upload to several websites and the packet that she sent to Pha's parents. She even tried to tell Pha's parents that she thought that she was pregnant, and they should force Pha to marry her. I think that about sums it up. Did I miss anything N'Pring?" Shane glares directly at Pring.

Mr. Wijitan is in complete shock. He turns to face Pring and without hestitating, coldly asks, "What have you done? All the money that you have been spending lately was for this. I'm having trouble paying my employee's wages and you think it is all funs and games, so you spend money I don't have to try and entrap this Pha fella to marry you. Are you crazy?" He hesitates for second to take in a long deep breath. "Do you realize that you may have costs us the only option to save my company and our family? Do you?"

Pring is a little rattled but she instead of begging for forgiveness or mercy, she pouts and then whines. "But Daddy, I really want him, and you always give me everything that I want."

I couldn't handle it anymore, the sight of Pring still not understanding what she did wrong just makes me sick. I decide that I've had enough. I'm ending it right here and now. Cough. Cough. "Mr. Wijitan, I regretfully inform you that our company will not even entertain the idea of a buyout. I'm sorry but I really can't help your company. Pring still doesn't realize what she did is wrong."

I hear my dad enter the room and I'm sure he has something more planned for Pring. I think I'll sit back and watch the show. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here, if it isn't old chicky-poo. Look who I brought with me today. He is someone you should be very afraid of. A police officer. He already has all the evidence of what you tried to do to my son, Wayo, and my son-in-law, Pha. I think you will be living in a small prison cell for a while. Officer, I will let you provide her with the list of charges."

The police officer walks over to Pring and begins informing her of the charges. My inner demon is screaming, "YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!" Dad walks up next to me and puts his arm around my shoulders. He nonchalantly says, "If she isn't scared now, she will be soon. Oh, I also found out some other illegal things that she has been doing and somehow the police found out too. I wonder how that happened."

My attention is brought back to Pring who now is in full denial and flailing around. "I didn't do anything wrong. Why are you trying to put handcuffs on me? Daddy, you have to help me."

Mr. Wijitan doesn't even know what to say. He was floored when he heard the list of charges.

My dad takes this moment to taunt Pring some more. "Old chicky-poo, if you had been paying attention to what was going on in the meetings tonight, you would have known that your father's business is going down the drain fast and that he probably doesn't have any money for a lawyer. It looks like a jail cell is going to be your residence for a while."

Pring glares at my dad and hisses, "Old man, I'll get you for this."

I wonder if Pring will learn her lesson now. I doubt it. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.1K 908 15
⚠️ Warnings: none? Wayo has a black-handprint on his face. Beam has a black-handprint on his shoulder. Kit has a black-handprint on his knee. - Phana...
226K 10.5K 36
Forth, rejected by Wayo and Ming, rejected by Kit, try to find solace with each other. Will Forth become the much needed comfort of Ming? Will Ming...
76.3K 3.8K 26
Phana is a third hear Medical student. One of his close friends has developed a crush on a second year Science student, Wayo. Lemon, his close f...
258K 12.7K 63
Wayo has a secret crush to his senior, Phana. When he finally decided to confess his feeling, something bad happens. Wayo never be the same again eve...