My Visions

By darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 47

3.4K 223 45
By darcyjog

A/N:  Okay, here is the rest of the scene.  I won't leave you hanging any longer.  I had a lot fun with this chapter and I hope you like it.  Enjoy.

Pring POV

Things are looking up. Today I wasn't harassed too much while at the medical building. Maybe these idiots have let it blow over. Then I get a message from Pha saying that he needs to talk and to meet him at the medical canteen for lunch. Yes, my luck is changing, and I know exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to kiss him in front of the whole medical facility and he will acknowledge that he loves me, too. Oh, this is going to be great but wait, I need Yo here too. He has to witness the kiss but if he knows that Pha is staying at medical facility for lunch, then Yo will come here. That's it. I will post on Yo's fan page that Pha is eating lunch here. Yo will surely see it.

UGH!!! People are still posting nasty stuff about me on his fan page, but I'll show them, just you wait. There, I posted the comment. Now I can't wait for lunch. THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!!!

***

Why am I nervous? I'm Pring. I'm beautiful. I'm smart. I have a great personality. Wait, I forgot, I'm perfect and I don't get nervous especially over a guy.

Why is everyone quiet? Everyone keeps looking at me, but they aren't saying anything. It is as if, they are afraid to say anything. Wait, I've got it. Pha has already told them that he loves me and to leave me alone. Oh, I knew he would come to me. After all, he loves me.

I walk into the canteen and I can see Pha. I instantly get a little irritated that Pha is with Beam, Kit and Suthee. Oh well, I'll kiss him in front of his friends. I'm so excited that this will all end today and Pha will be MINE.

With confidence, I begin walking towards Pha. I scan the canteen to see if Wayo is here yet. I can't kiss Pha until I know Wayo will see it. My eyes stop at the canteen's entrance and I see him waving to his friends. I smirk because I'm going to enjoy taking that little bitch down. Suddenly, Wayo's face turns towards me and I smirk even harder and if he could only read my mind, he would know that I'm laughing at him. I will win this game.

I glance over to Pha and he is slowly turning his face to look at Wayo. No, you can't look at him. I'm here and you will only look at me. I'm here to claim my man. I quickly reach up to the back of Pha's neck and pull him in for a kiss. I ignore Beam who is yelling at me and I enjoy the loud gasps that I'm hearing. I have won. Pha begins to respond and deepens our kiss. I wrap both of arms around his neck and I open my mouth to let his tongue roam freely. I let out a soft moan.

***

Wayo POV

Dread fills my entire body as I look down at my phone. As soon as I read the message, I know that today is the day. Pha is asking me to meet him at the medical canteen for lunch. This is the day that my vision comes true. Pha keeps reassuring me that he loves me and that he would never kiss someone else willing but here it is. In my vision, I see Pring kissing Pha. What is there to argue about?

Knowing my fate, I slowly make my way to the medical facility with Ming and Forth. As we approach, I know what is going to happen before it happens. Even the déjà vu feeling that I'm getting, I ignore it. We walk to the entrance of the canteen and I see Beam, Kit and Pha. I smile and wave at them along with Forth and Ming who are waving behind me. They also know what is happening and they are watching me to see what I'll do.

I spot Pring and as if in slow motion, she smirks at me, walks to Pha and pulls him down. She begins to kiss him while Beam yells, "Ai'Pring, what are you doing?" My chest tightens, and I stumble backwards. The pain is unbearable, and I can feel tears starting to form. I tried to prepare myself and I knew what was going to happen, but it still wasn't enough.

I stumble a few more steps backwards and I'm about to collapse onto the floor when strong muscular arms surround me. A deep husky voice whispers into my ear, "I told you I won't kiss anyone else."

That's Pha voice but Pha is in front of me with Pring. I'm staring at Pha and Pring who are standing in the middle of the canteen making out in front of everyone. Then I slowly turn my head back and relief and joy flood my entire body instantly when I see Pha behind me. But wait, who is with Pring? As if he could read my mind, he chuckles and says, "My fake Pha."

I'm still in shock as Pha pulls me beside him and with his arm wrapped around my waist, we start walking toward Pring. As I get closer, I notice that the guy looks similar to Pha but he isn't him. I still can't process what is going on. My vision wasn't of the real Pha but of a fake Pha and I let the fear generated from that vision control my decisions. However, this was how it is should happen. If I have only learned a few things, the biggest thing is that fate is hard to change. As I accept my fate, I grin and wipe the tears that were about to fall.

When we are standing next to Pring and the fake, I giggle and tap her on the shoulder. Cough. Cough.

Pring doesn't even look at the fake Pha but immediately glares at me. "See P'Yo. I got Pha and you don't."

I chuckle again and wrap my arm around Pha's waist. "I don't think so. I still have Pha." I tilt my head and look up at Pha who is grinning from ear to ear. He then leans down and gently kisses me.

Suddenly, an ear-piercing screech resonates through the canteen. "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL??? WHO THE FUCK WAS I KISSING?" Pring looks at the fake Pha and instantly she turns pale.

Pring tries to push the fake Pha away but he tightens his grip around her. "What's wrong babe? We even have a sex tape. It isn't like you haven't done anything with me before."

With those few words, I put all the pieces of the puzzle together. Pha used Pring's own trick of a fake Pha to teach her a lesson and I'm sure my dad and Shane helped find the fake Pha too. Shoot, Shane and Dad may have even planned the whole thing and just told Pha what to do. Whatever the case is, I'm so happy that it worked out.

I look at Pring and I think her head is about to pop. She is livid, but her color has come back, and she is now red with anger. She begins hitting the fake Pha's chest and demanding, "Let me go! I'm NOT your babe!!"

I can't help but to laugh. I'm not ashamed to say that I'm also enjoying watching her self-destruct. She thought that she was so smart and could weave her little lies of deceit and win. But, we showed her that we aren't that easy to take down.

Pha couldn't handle the scene and more. "Take her out of here. I don't want to see her anymore and she is disturbing everyone's lunch."

Without responding, the fake Pha smiled and quickly bent down and swiftly lifted Pring up. She was completely shocked by his actions and she didn't know what to do but before she realized it, the fake Pha had thrown her over his shoulder. He nods at Pha and turns to leave the canteen. Pring just can't go quietly though. As the fake Pha is leaving, Pring begins kicking and screaming again, "PUT ME DOWN!!! NOW!!!!"

As soon as Pring and the fake Pha are out of the canteen, the whole place bursts out in laughter. I look around and I can't believe that everyone stayed so quiet during that whole scene. Wait, did they know about this. Suddenly, someone nudges me in the side and I see Shane with a cheesy ass grin on his face. "Yo, stop wondering and yes, they were all told to not interfere with it. They only knew that something was going to happen, and they weren't to even speak. We didn't tell you because you can't keep secrets well and we were afraid that you would give it away. Sorry, but it all worked out for the best."

I'm stunned that everyone knew but me. I'm also proud and honored that all these people worked together to help Pha and I. I will stop thinking about it for now and enjoy the festivities. I lean towards Shane and whisper, "I will let you get by with this one since it turned out good. However, don't think about doing this in the future. Okay."

Shane nods his head in agreement.

As we head over to the table, I notice that Suthee and Nate are there too.  "N'Suthee and N'Nate, where were you guys? I didn't notice that you were even here."

Suthee grins and holds up his phone. "I was sitting at the table behind the fake Pha recording the whole thing. P'Nate was sitting a couple tables down watching. She is uploading the video to your fan page right now."

Nate laughs but keeps staring at her laptop. "I wouldn't have missed that show in a million years. That was the best."

I couldn't disagree with her. That was one of the best moments in my life and Pha stayed with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Baby Boy By

Fanfiction

4.1K 140 17
Beam moved from his hometown to the capital because of work. He ended up living in a boarding house with other guys. Wayo, endearingly called "Baby B...
26.9K 1.1K 22
Not completed! Will love find its way to you when you consider yourself so unlucky? Beam, a guy pretending to be mentally strong with his friends Ph...
39.6K 1.4K 8
(Sequel to Popcorn And Junior Mints) ForthPha Pairing. Forth has been chasing after Pha since the beginning of the year, teasing and playing with him...
174K 8.7K 33
Revenge is not just a feeling. I will go to any extent to get what I want. I will make sure May feel the same I feel. You're dead my dear said Beam t...