My Visions

Por darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 45

3.6K 222 31
Por darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter.  I hope you enjoy it.

I'll do my normal warning and this chapter is hot and steamy so read at your own risk.  18+

Enjoy.

Forth POV

I'm trying to study but I keep thinking about Yo's vision today. I can't help but get excited thinking that Beam can't control himself and that we sneak off during an event for a quickie. Shoot, just picturing Beam in a tuxedo is turning me on. I look up at Beam and he looks so adorable studying. I watch as he nibbles on his lower lip while tapping his pencil against the side of his cheek. Oh, I can sit here and watch him all day.

I continue watching as Beam appears to concentrate on something as he looks up at the ceiling and he subconsciously moves the pencil to start tapping it on his mouth. This is so cute. While Beam is still deep in thought, he slightly opens his mouth puts the tip of the pencil into his mouth.

Oh, this is so hot. I can imagine me being the pencil and him with his mouth around my cock. No, I need to let him study. I need to study too, but I can't tear my eyes away from him. It is like a drug and I'm addicted to him.

My eyes nearly pop out when Beam begins to swirl the pencil in his mouth.

Darn it, why is it getting hot in here. I must not look at him, but I'm mesmerized by the sight of him seductively toying with his pencil.

Without even thinking, I remove my shirt and move a little closer to him. He is so immersed in his studies that he doesn't notice me getting closer. My eyes are drawn back to Beam's mouth as he subconsciously begins to suck on the pencil. Shit, this is so hot. I can't control myself. I lean into Beam's ear and whisper, "Are you trying to seduce me?" I don't wait for a response and I suck his earlobe into my mouth. Beam suddenly gasps, and I then hear a soft moan.

I skootch closer and snuggle into Beam's side while my hands roam across his body. My mouth lets go of his ear and with a husky and very seductive voice, I murmur, "Beam, I want to be that pencil. Use me instead."

Beam stammers and slowly says, "I was thinking of you. I can't study."

That's all I needed, and my hands quickly find the hem of Beam's shirt and remove it. I smash my lips onto Beam's mouth and I begin devouring them. Oh, I can never have enough of him and I was so turned on watching him. I need him now.

I run my hands up his back and grip his shoulders. I slowly bend him backwards and I begin to trail kisses across his jawline, and down his neck to his glorious shoulders. I need to mark him. I savagely latch onto his shoulder and leave a dark purple mark. Beam moans, "Forth!! AHH!!"

I continue my assault downward to his chest, leaving marks along the way. I'm crazed like my lust has taken over my body and all my thoughts are of Beam and how much I want his body. I continue to work my way to his right nipple and gently bite and pull it. Beam moans, "AHH!!" His one hand combs through my hair and slightly tugs while his other hand is massaging my back.

I'm starting to lose control.

I lean Beam back onto the sofa while I continue to ravage his nipple. Once I have him laying on his back, I move across his chest to begin devouring his left nipple. My hands roam downward on his bare skin until I find the top of his pants. I quickly unbutton his pants. As Beam continues to moan underneath me, I release his left nipple and lightly swirl my tongue around it. I position myself so I'm hovering our him and I begin moving my tongue down his chest towards his pants. I stop when I find his delicious belly button. I slowly swirl my tongue around it. I love this feeling of being able to devour every inch of Beam's body. I flick my tongue into his belly button as I enjoy hearing Beam's continuous moans.

I clamp onto him and proudly leave another mark. My hands play with his pants and I debate whether to rush or to take it slow. Even though, I'm losing control and I want to rip all of his clothes off him now and have wild and crazy sex with him. I decide to enjoy and savor the moment. I slowly unzip his pants and I begin kissing and sucking from his belly button downward. Beam's hard member is trying to poke out from the top of his boxers and I slowly pull his pants and boxers down. My desire is soaring, and my control is fading.

I lick the tip of Beam's member and I enjoy as I watch Beam suddenly arch of his back and the moan, "AHHHH!!! FORTTHHHH!!!" Beam suddenly grabs my hair and pushes my face back onto his manhood. I don't have to be told twice and my control crumbles instantly. I quickly remove his pants and boxers and like a hungry animal, I pounced on him and engulfing his hard member into my mouth. I immediately deep throat him and hum while I start bobbing my head up and down. Beam screams, "FUCK!!! FORTH!!! I'MMM!!!" Before he could finish, he cums in my mouth. I suck him dry, making sure that nothing is left behind. I love his taste. I smirk to myself since it appears that Beam was desiring the same thing I was, US.

While Beam is still lost in his euphoria from his climax, I quickly remove my remaining clothes and get a bottle of lube from under the sofa. Yes, I've hidden the essentials around the room because you never know when you may need them, like right now. I need to be inside of Beam, now.

I climb onto Beam and I encase his mouth with mine. My manhood is throbbing so hard that I need to be inside of Beam now. Beam tries to break our kiss but I mumble, "NO!" into his mouth. I pop the lid on the lube and I squeeze some onto my fingers. The sight of Beam with his lust filled eyes is almost too much for me to handle. I'm going to explode soon. I spread Beam's legs and thrust a finger into his glorious hole. Beam moans, "AHH!!" I'm running out of time, I'm going to explode before I ever get into him, so I immediately push in a second figure. I begin to thrust them in and out and alternate with scissoring. Beam is still moaning, and I begin to suck and nibble along his jawline to his ear. I slowly add a third finger into his hole and Beam moans louder, "AHH!! FORTH!!! I NEED YOU IN ME!!! AHH!!!"

Just hearing Beam moan that he needs me in him, I nearly explode. My manhood is throbbing so hard. I pull out my fingers and Beam whimpers. I quickly lube my cock and huskily whisper into his ear, "Beam, baby, don't whimper, I'm right here." As I finish my words, I thrust into Beam. I'm not going to last long before I climax, and I begin thrusting in and out of Beam like a crazed animal. I growl into Beam's ear, "AHH!! FEELS SO GOOD!!! BEAM!!!" As if running fully on lust, my body immediately finds Beam's sweet spot. Beam throws his head back and screams, "AHH!!! FORTH!!! AHHH!!! THERE!!!"

I can't hold it any more and with a savage thrust, I climax and fill Beam deep inside with my seed. I moan, "AHHH!! BEAM!!! AHHH!!"

Beam follows right within a few seconds and he cums, spraying his seed on his stomach while screaming, "AHHH!!! FORTH!!!! SO GOOD!!!"

I collapse onto of Beam and begin nibbling his shoulder. I can't get enough of this man. I still want more but I know that I should not be so greedy.

Beam plays with my hair and whispers, "Maybe P'Yo was right. We are like bunnies. I still want more, and I don't think I can wait."

I stop my feast on his shoulder long enough to huskily murmur, "We have all night. I love you, Beam."

"I love you, too, Forth."

I wonder if we will ever have too much of each other.

***

Kit POV

Ming has calmed down some. He isn't sending message after message non-stop for the entire day. He didn't call me that much either. I'm glad but I kind of miss all the cute things that he would say to me. Wait, no, I don't like it. I can't like it. Well, maybe I do like it a little.

Knock. Knock.

Who is that? Well, I'm about done studying for the night anyway.

I'm shocked when I open the door and Ming is standing there grinning from ear to ear. He is really handsome when he smiles. What did I just say? No, I can't let him know that.

Ming walks up to me grinning and says, "P', I'm here to study again. I'll let you study just like last night."

I don't know what to say and I'm afraid that I'll slip and let Ming know just how much I like him. I need to stand my ground and make him prove himself more first. I still don't know if I can believe that he will leave his playboy ways for me. I simply nod my head, "Yes."

"Thanks P'KitKat." He goes to step past me but stops and grins at me again. Before I can ask what, he leans in and gently kisses me. I'm frozen in place and in shock, I look back up into Ming's eyes. He is still grinning at me and without breaking eye contact, he reaches down and takes my hand off the door. He gently pushes the door shut and he then breaks eye contact to look down at my lips. Ming slowly licks his lips and before I can think or do anything, Ming suddenly leans down and gently kisses me again. Without realizing it, I let out a soft moan. I'm still frozen in place and I can't think what to do. Do I want him to continue or do I want him to stop? My indecisiveness allows Ming to continue with his own ideas.

Ming slowly and gently wraps his arms around my back, as if I'm a priceless piece of crystal that could break any moment. He slowly pulls me in tight against his body and begins to deepen the kiss.

My brain is still not functioning, but my mouth suddenly moves on its own and starts to respond to Ming. I deepen the kiss and I open my mouth to allow Ming access. He doesn't waste any time and thrusts his tongue into my mouth. Ming moans as he is exploring every inch of my mouth. My brain still doesn't know what to do and my arms are still just dangling at my side.

SNAP!!! My brain is working again, and I suddenly try to gently push Ming back.

Luckily, Ming listens and he slowly stops kissing me and leans back a little. However, his arms don't loosen his hold around me. Ming smiles and says, "I will take it slow. Don't worry, P'KitKat."

I blush and shyly respond, "Okay. Thanks."

Ming leans forward and quickly kisses me on my lips and then releases me and walks towards the sofa. Oh, my heart is beating so fast. Clearly, my mind short circuits when I'm around Ming and I can't be sure of what I'll do. This isn't good. If he comes every night to study in my room, I don't think I'll last long. What am I going to do?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

78.8K 2.7K 11
A short Forth Beam story
472K 25K 90
After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that has captured his heart. The only catch is...
214K 11.7K 44
"We have been friends for years!!!! For YEARS!!!!! We grew up together!!! You should know me better than anyone!!! Why you don't believe me!!! Why yo...
456K 16.4K 31
Forth has been doing the same thing for years, and, much like any sane person, he has become bored. He no longer wants to go on only one date. H...