My Visions

By darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 36

3.7K 221 26
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter for today.  I hope you enjoy.

Kit POV

I can't believe that Ming stood in front of everyone and told them that he fell in love with me. What is even harder to believe is that Yo had a vision of me and that I was dating Ming. What is going on? I've been trying to prevent this from happening. Ming is a playboy and he doesn't seriously date people. He only knows how to toy with people. How can I fix this?

My thoughts are interrupted by Beam's taunting voice. "Such a naughty Kitty. Always looking at your phone and afraid that the engineering students were going to eat us alive. Or was it that you were hoping that Ming would eat you? Hmmmmm? Ai'Pha, what do you think?"

Pha nudges me with his elbow. "Hmm. I think Kitty is Ming's wife. You might as well accept it."

I'm pissed, I'm no one's wife. "No, I'm not his wife and I don't plan on being his wife in the future." I huff and cross my arms over my chest while glaring at my supposed best friends.

Yo walks over while giggling. "All I know is that N'Kit is N'Ming's Kitkat. What a cute nickname. At least this time, I didn't have to watch you grind your boyfriend like I did with N'Beam and N'Forth."

I chuckle because Beam appears to be nervous now. "Uh, P'Yo exactly how much did you see before your vision ended?"

Yo looks over his shoulder to see Forth walking towards our little group. Yo hesitates long enough so Forth can hear and playfully gests, "Well, how much did I see of your make-out session with N'Forth? Hmmmm. Who knows?"

Forth's eyes pop wide open and he looks at Beam and then back at Yo. "P'Yo, what are you talking about?"

Yo gives an innocent look of 'who me' and points to Beam. "He wants to know just how much I saw of the two of you in my vision."

Forth gulps hard and Beam is still extremely nervous.

Yo shrugs his shoulders. "Well should I tell you or not?"

Forth and Beam nod their heads yes. I can clearly see that they are afraid to hear Yo's answer.

"If you insist.." Yo seems to enjoy torturing those two. "My vision stops right as you were moving towards the bed, luckily. I don't think I could have handled watching any more of it. It was really hot and steamy up to that point. It was almost like watching a porn video." Yo starts to fan himself and whipping his shirt back and forth in a dramatic fashion. Oh, he is really playing this up.

I notice that Pha has lost his smile but then suddenly he begins to smirks. "Was it as hot as our night when we stayed at the hotel?" Oh, this is getting good. Neither Pha or Yo have talked about what happened at the hotel. I'm curious to know.

Yo's eyes practically bulges out his head. "PHA!!!"

Shane is also getting a thrill out of watching Yo squirm. "Well, Yo, was it?"

Pha reaches out and pulls Yo into his embrace, trying to sooth his baby. As Yo's face turns bright red, he quickly turns toward Shane and mumbles, "No, our night was hotter."

I was so much enjoying watching Yo get teased that I didn't notice that Ming is now standing next to me. Darn it, how did I let this happen. Maybe if I try to slowly move away from him, he won't notice.

"P'Kit, I confessed to you in front of everyone. Can you please give me an answer?"

No, why did he have to ask me here in front of everyone. I need to stay strong and I won't give in. No, no, he is pouting. He looks just too cute when he pouts.

I feel Ming slowly pulling on the hem of my shirt and I look at him and no, he didn't just do that did he. He just added the beat puppy dog look. No, I can handle this. I will stay strong.

"P'Kit, pretty please answer me."

Shit, I just crumbled. I couldn't win against his pouty look.

I slowly to push Ming's hands off my shirt and concede defeat. "Okay."

Ming pops straight up while still holding onto my shirt. "Okay, as in you accept my feelings and will be my boyfriend?"

Oh, this is so embarrassing. Why did he have to do this in front of everyone? I take a big breath and say, "Yes, I accept your feelings and I'll be your boyfriend."

Ming starts jumping up and down while shouting, "YES!! YES!!! YESSSSS!!! HE SAID YES!!!"

I can't believe he can be so childish but why won't he let go of my shirt.

Suddenly, Ming hugs me and quickly kisses me. What just happened? I look at Ming in shock and before I can say anything, he leans down and passionately kisses me. My brain still hasn't had time to think about what is going on but when my brain starts working again, it doesn't do what I thought it would do. Instead of pushing Ming away, I start to respond to his kiss and deepen the kiss even more.

Cough. Cough. We stop kissing but Ming won't let me go. I look around and everyone, including the Fairy Angel gang, is looking at us and I'm so embarrassed. As I'm blushing, I bury my face into Ming's neck.

Well, I guess that is one way to become official.

***

Shane POV

What a day. I'm finally back to my room. I never thought that Pring would actually send death threats, but I guess anything is possible. I believe we have everything setup now. We have Suthee to help document anything that Pring may do to Pha and I got all the security cameras installed. Unfortunately, the only cameras that the dorms have were for the front lobby area and I didn't see anything unusual when I looked through the footage.

Now, I just need to verify that I can get remote access to the security cameras, so we can monitor them via the mobile app on my phone.

Ring..ring...ring

"Hello, Uncle."

"Hello, Shane. Did you get all the cameras setup?"

"Yes, I'm just testing to make sure that the mobile app on my phone can access them. Can you verify that you can access them from your computer?" I know that I don't need to verify because Uncle won't stop for anything if Yo is in trouble. I hope Pring realizes what she has done.

"Yes, I'm logged in and I can access all the cameras. Didn't you put one inside of Yo's room?"

I start choking on the air. "No, that would have been X-rated and I didn't want to watch Yo and Pha's cuddle time. I don't think Yo would want you to see that either."

"Can you put one in front of the witch's door? I think that may be very interesting."

I wonder what he is up to. Uncle never does anything without a plan. "I can do that tonight when everyone is sleeping. Is there anything else that you need me to do?"

"No, I think that will do for now. I will talk to you after my meeting with Yo tomorrow but be prepared to spend some time in the branch office working. I know it will be hard with school, but it will be worth it."

"Okay, if anything comes up, I'll let you know. Bye."

"Bye, Shane and thanks for all your help."

I wonder what Uncle has planned.

***

Pring POV

What the hell happened today? Pha refused to tutor me again today and he didn't go to the study group either. I spent extra time today to make sure that I was extra beautiful, and he didn't even get close enough to see all of it. What the heck?

Maybe someone posted some info about Pha on Wayo's fan page. I'll review the activity for today first.

Wait, why is he at the Engineering facility and no, no, no. Wayo is with him. This isn't going to keep happening. I have to proceed with my next phase and this will definitely get my Pha back.

I wonder if the special job is done yet. I'll send a message to find out. Yes, I'll meet them tonight to pick up the package.

Wayo, I'm not going to let you off this easy. Even when Pha comes back to me, I will enjoy making you suffer for interfering with us.

You don't know who you are messing with. I'll show him who's the boss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 7.1K 19
What will you do? If you found yourself suddenly falling for someone, you shouldn't fall for, after getting your senses back from staying unconscious...
15.2K 1.2K 47
If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of malware attack. If you wish to read this...
226K 10.5K 36
Forth, rejected by Wayo and Ming, rejected by Kit, try to find solace with each other. Will Forth become the much needed comfort of Ming? Will Ming...
162K 7.6K 36
Kit has a secret that he has been trying to desperately keep for years now. However, on the last night before he is to leave for an prestigious inte...