My Visions

By darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 33

3.8K 222 26
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  I'm finally showing some more of Kit's thoughts and feelings.  

I

Pring POV

I can't hardly wait until I get back to my dorm room, so I can get back on my laptop and check my new account. For some reason, the fan page has changed how it is run. Now, the administrator has to approve all new accounts before you can access the site, so I'm left waiting for my new account to be approved.

Finally, my lab is done, and I can get back to my room. I nearly run back but that is like eww. I'm the campus star and I don't exert myself unless I absolutely have to. Not to mention that running while still in uniform doesn't look good and I have to maintain my look.

I quickly open my door and rush into my room throwing my books and bag along the way. I grab my laptop and turn it on. Yes, I got approval for my new account. First, I must go through all the new posts and pictures that have been uploaded since last night.

Oh, there doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary. Wait, someone uploaded a video to the fan page.

OH, HELL NO!!! Pha didn't spend the night with Wayo!! He wouldn't do that to me!! He loves only me!!

I don't think just making comments on the fan page is going to be enough anymore. I think I'm going to need to start doing something a little more effective. However, I won't stop with the fan page, but I need something more. What can I do?

Right, I have money and I can do anything with money. Who do I know that needs money, I can get them to help me?

I have a few people that I know that fit that criteria. I pick up my phone and begin making a few calls and start putting my plan into motion.

I feel excited. I have found a few people to help. Now, I can go back to the fan page and start leaving my comments. Oh, I need to print off a few other things that I'll need for tomorrow.

Wayo, you will regret the day that you crossed my path.

***

Wayo POV

What is Pha up to? I got a message earlier while I was in my last class today telling me not to plan anything for tonight that he was taking me somewhere. What could it be?

I'm getting nervous and I have begun pacing around my room. I'm looking at myself in the mirror again and I'm not sure if this is the right outfit for tonight. He won't tell me what we were going to do so I don't know if this will be appropriate or not. UGH!!!

Knock. Knock.

I know that's him and I run to the door and whip it open. My breath hitches as Pha gives me that gorgeous smile. I blush and smile back to him. "Pha, what are we doing tonight?"

"I'm not telling. You will just have to wait and find out. You ready?"

I nod my head yes and skip to the door. I quickly pull the door shut and lock it. I'm so excited that I quickly swirl around and plant a quick kiss on Pha's lips. Oh, I love how soft his lips are.

I turn to head down the hall but Pha plants his hands on my waist and stops me from moving. "Not so fast Babe. I need something a little more than a peck."

"What?"

Pha smiles and leans forward and gives me a very passionate kiss.

He then lets go of my hips and quickly walks past me, grabbing my hand as he goes. I'm starting to feel like I've been here before and I've seen this before. Then it hits me. This is my first vision of Pha.

I look down and Pha's hand is holding my hand and pulling me forward. "Babe, let's hurry or we are going to miss it." I look up to see Pha's back and yes, this is just like my first vision of him. Pha slowly turns his head towards me. "Come on, I don't want you to miss it."

I realize that I tried so hard to avoid him because I thought that he was going to break my heart, but the vision still happened. Is there anything that I can do to change a vision?

Pha leads me up the stairs and I think we are heading for the roof. What are we going to do on the roof?

As Pha leads me out the door and onto the roof, I can't believe my eyes. He has a table that is elegantly decorated with a sparkling white table cloth, a gorgeous bouquet of flowers, a bottle of wine, beautiful wine glasses and some of the finest dishes that I've ever seen. The whole roof has small lights sparkling and there is an area with blankets and pillows with a telescope angled up to the sky.

I'm blown away. I never thought that Pha could do something like this. I think I just fell in love with him all over again.

I squeeze Pha's hand. "Pha, I love it but why."

"Baby, I'm glad you like it. I heard that there was going to be a meteor shower tonight and I was hoping that you would enjoy it." Pha leans towards me and kisses my forehead.

"You even have a meal and wine just for us. I don't know what to say. You have done all this for me. I'm speechless."

Pha turns me towards him and hugs me. "Before I let the chance slip by, I wanted to show you how much I love you and how much you mean to me. Since I couldn't take you to the stars, I thought I would bring the stars to you." While still hugging me, Pha leans down and give me a smoldering kiss.

***

The food and the wine were amazing, and I still can't believe that Pha planned all of this for me. He may have tried to bring the stars down to me, but I'm currently on cloud nine. I have watched the meteor shower and I'm snuggled up against Pha's side. "Pha, are you planning on staying the night again? I don't want to let you go."

"I don't plan on leaving you now that I've gotten you. I will be with you every night that I possibly can."

I smile to myself and I don't plan on letting Pha go either. "Good, I love falling asleep next to you."

I'm just wondering what will happen in the future and how we are going get through this issue with Pring.

***

Kit POV

UGH!! Why is 'he' still sending me messages? I'm not replying to most of them even though I'm reading all of them. I was so afraid of what he was going to say at lunch that as soon as the Fairy Angel gang left, I almost ran out with them.

** Flashback **

Why is he sitting next to me? Of all the places that he could have picked, why did Ming sit next to me? I hope he doesn't talk to me because I don't think that I could handle it. Shit, I made a mistake and I looked at him. He is smiling at me and please don't talk to me. Please. Damn it.

"P'Kit, do you want some of that food at the other end of the table? If so, I will get it for you."

No, no, you aren't supposed to talk to me. What do I do now? I'll play it cool. "No."

Ok, I think I survived that one but please don't talk to me. Shit, he just accidentally touched my hand. My heart is pounding like crazy and I'm sure my face is starting to get red. Why did he touch me? Calm down, I'm sure it was just an accident.

I watch as Ming gets up and reaches across the table and grabs a bowl of food and sits back down. While grinning, he puts some food into his bowl and then without asking he puts some food into my bowl. "Here try some of this, P'Kit. It is one of my favorites and I'm hoping that you like it too."

Why is he doing this to me? If he wants to go play with someone, he should go somewhere else. I don't play those games and I don't like being played myself.

Ming reaches over and puts his hand on my arm and smiles at me. "Are you going to try it?"

OH NO! DON'T TOUCH ME!! Remain calm. Inhale. Exhale.

I nod my head in agreement. "Yes."

I won't look at him and that will help. Shit, he is touching me again. Why is he tapping my shoulder? Oh great, the Fairy Angel gang is leaving, and this is my chance.

I jump up out of my seat and grab my stuff. "I've got to go and talk to a professor. Bye." Without waiting for any response, I begin to almost sprint out of the canteen.

I think I'm safe now.

** End of Flashback **

Why can't he just leave me alone. I'm not one of his bimbos who he dates for a week and then dumps. I'm not going to play his game and I'm not going to let him get near me. It is too dangerous for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 11.7K 44
"We have been friends for years!!!! For YEARS!!!!! We grew up together!!! You should know me better than anyone!!! Why you don't believe me!!! Why yo...
Baby Boy By

Fanfiction

4.1K 140 17
Beam moved from his hometown to the capital because of work. He ended up living in a boarding house with other guys. Wayo, endearingly called "Baby B...
56.5K 2.5K 35
2 boys.2 gang leaders who hate one another. suddenly feel in love.hard to accept their feelings .cant deny their love for one another. what will they...
258K 12.7K 63
Wayo has a secret crush to his senior, Phana. When he finally decided to confess his feeling, something bad happens. Wayo never be the same again eve...