Magcon Princess 2

By gigglyXOXO

(Previously called Living With the Magcon Boys) Madisyn is back at her same things again. Two months after th... More

Chapter 1 New Beginnings
Chapter 2 This is Awkward..
Chapter 3 Donuts
Chapter 4 Where Did She Come From?
Chapter 5 Sorry..
Chapter 6 Bye Stupid
Chapter 7 Anger
Chapter 8 New Songs
Chapter 9 TCA
Chapter 10 Seventeen
Chapter 11 Party
Chapter 12 We are Strong
Chapter 13 The Words
Chapter 14 I want to help
Chapter 15 Hotel nigtmares
Chapter 16 Here to help
Chapter 17 Heartbreak Girl
Chapter 18 Listen to Me
Chapter 19 My Little Princess
Chapter 20 Sad days.
Chapter 21 Funeral
Chapter 22 Interview
Chapter 23 Back to Old Habits
Chapter 24 Brother Sister Day
Chapter 25 Billboards
Chapter 26 New York
Chapter 27 Site Seeing
Chapter 28 First Night
Chapter 29 Calum Helps
Chapter 30 Sad Show
Chapter 31 Bahama Bungalows
Chapter 32 Truth is Showing
Chapter 33 Midnight Swims
Chapter 34 Questions..
Chapter 35 Secrets Are Told
Chapter 36 Trust in Relationships
Chapter 37 School Fights
Chapter 38 Update on Life
Chapter 39 Grocery Shopping
Chapter 40 Surprise Fail
Chapter 41 My World
Chapter 42 Fam Bam
Chapter 43 A bug?
Chapter 44 Lots of Worries
Chapter 45 Surgery?
Chapter 46 Recovery
Chapter 47 Finally Free
Chapter 48 Conspiracy and News
Chapter 49 Recording Day
Chapter 50! New Girlfriends?
Chapter 51 One Day Closer
Chapter 52 Portland
Chapter 53 Lucky
Chapter 54 Waking up
Chapter 55 The Queen Herself
News!
Chapter 56 The Future
Chapter 57 Seattle
Chapter 58 Another Birthday
Chapter 59 After Concert Subway
Chapter 60 Midnight Drives
Chapter 61 Coffee Conversation
Chapter 62 Blue Carpet
Chapter 63 Love Me Harder
Chapter 64 Greek Theatre
Chapter 65 Addy And Katie Day
Chapter 66 Rings and Cheats
Chapter 67 Close to a Terrible Day
Chapter 68 Dinner With the Family
Chapter 69 I Want You to Know
Chapter 70 It Was an Easy Day
Chapter 71 Im Leaving Now
Chapter 72 Two Hospital Patients
Chapter 73 Never Have I Ever
Chapter 74 A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
Chapter 76 It's Going to Get Better
Chapter 77 Ellen's Housewarming
Chapter 78 Good For You Video
Chapter 79 You Can't be Silent
Chapter 80 House Listening Party
Chapter 81 Late Late Cookies
Midnight Dangerous Love Album
Chapter 82 'Giving Up Isn't In My Blood'
*Dear Reader*
Chapter 83 Halloween isn't the only scary thing
Chapter 84 Almost back to him
Chapter 85 Texas Pt. 1
Chapter 86 Texas Pt. 2
Home Sweet Home

Chapter 75 Ain't No Crying In The Club

1K 16 11
By gigglyXOXO

I walked out of the building still looking at all my surroundings. The sidewalks were filled with business people walking around at three pm.

I'm glad my life isn't some normal boring one where I wake up everyday to go to an office job. Instead I have a job that changes everyday, and keeps me on my feet.

I got into the car waiting for me out front, and sat back taking a deep breathe. So far today I have accomplished recording three more songs for the album, and perfecting them all. Then I visited Addy and Jamie, and lastly I had to do a photoshoot for the reality show. They want to start shooting this week which is really soon. They thought it was a good idea to get Shawn and I signing for our house on the first episode.

Everyone agreed on the tv show being called 'Life as Me' since I want everyone to know what I do in my everyday life. I'm going to let them in more than they have ever been. Plus the Me stands for Madisyn Espinosa; it all just works out well.

Now I have to have a Business call with Director Joseph for the concept I want for my 'Good For You' music video, and later I have to do a photoshoot for Shawn and I'd new single. Yes he is finally releasing it after so many month of anticipation. I literally cried when he told me to meet him for the photoshoot.

I grabbed my iPad put and linked it to my hot spot, and found the person to facetime for the call. I clicked on it, and watched as I moved my head slowly side to side to the music. The screen turned to connecting and Joseph's face popped up.

"Hi Madisyn it is very nice to meet you! I am Director Joseph, and I am excited to be working with you," he said smiling. Even though the screen was partially glitchy I could still see what he looked liked. I actually googled up his work, and saw he did a lot of music videos from some A listers.

"Dido to you Joseph. Do you have any ideas before I throw some out?" He asked.

"I actually just have one overall idea. This song is super sexy, and I want this music video to be super sexy as well. I want it to where kidzbop can't even cover the song."

I chuckled a bit and nodded my head. I knew exactly where he was coming from.

"I want it to be kind of simple and you won't have any love interest besides when Rocky comes in. I want you two in front of a projector that will show you two, so I guess he will kind of be your love interest," he laughed.

"Okay I was thinking a lot of shower and hotel scenes, and by hotel scene I mean laying in a bed looking at pictures, and one of the pictures can be zoomed in on then it will be the Rocky scene," I explained. Joseph nodded his head agreeing and smiling.

"You have a creative mind and I like it. I'm going to take both of our thoughts and come up with something. Also I will book a hotel room and set. I'll get back to you or your manager soon. Kisses darling!" He said quickly.

"See ya later!" I said blowing a kiss then hanging up. I looked around, and saw that we were pulling up. Shawn's hero was parked on the side of the building meaning he was already here, and is probably ready.

I stepped out accompanied by a body guard that has been assigned as a temporary until they catch Kade. Hopefully it will be soon before he is able to release those pictures.

We walked into the building, and took the elevator up to the second floor since I was feeling the stairs today. The building seemed very modern everything was black and white; even the elevator music was modern instrumental. 

I heard a ding noise, and I looked up to see the doors opening to a whole area set up for hair and makeup. On the other side there was a table filled with food and drinks automatically calling my name since I haven't had anything all day.

"Madisyn!" I looked over at Shawn who was getting a leather jacket out on. I looked at him smiling noticing he is doing a lot better than yesterday.

After he saw the picture, he completely built a wall making me feel distant. It made me a little worried, but I figured he would probably need a little more time to process it all.

*
We finally got back home from the Emergency room, and Shawn hasn't said anything to me besides 'are you ready?' It just seems like he is disappointed in me for those photos when it wasn't even my fault. Kade literally drugged me with probably date rape drugs. How was I suppose to know what was happening.

I threw the key and my purse down on the table in the entrance, and looked around the house. It was completely dark since everybody stopped to get some 7/11 Slurpees on the way home.

Shawn walked passed me after somewhat slamming the door, and turned on the hallway light.

"Do you want a glass of water?" I asked Shawn, but he just kept walking up the stairs.

I exhaled, and started walking into the kitchen. I turned on the light, and looked at all the dishes from the day before. I ignored them figuring Nash would do them since he mostly keeps this place clean.

My mind was too far off to worry about the mac n cheese bowls in the sink. I grabbed two clear glasses from the Cabinet. At the fridge I watched as each ice cube filled both cups then moved to filling up the rest of the space with water. I sat Shawn's cup down, and leaned against the counter as I took a small sip staring off.

He won't even say a word which worries me. What if he ends up getting more and more distant, and then finally he just decides to end us? I won't be able to handle us breaking up and this whole Kade thing.  But then I don't want Shawn to feel obligated to stay with me through it all since he knows I wouldn't be able to handle it, and then both of us be unhappy.

I closed my eyes preventing from the very few tears from falling, and then took another sip. I grabbed his cup, and started walking towards our room while turning every light off in my way. The ice cubs clinged against the glass every step I made.

I got into the room, and saw Shawn changing into a pair of sweats with no expression on his face what's so ever. I looked down, and sat his glass on his side of the bed then made my way to my side. I set down my glass, and then grabbed the shorts I wore last night and slipped them on. I then grabbed one of Shawn's t-shirts, and slipped it over my head.

With one hair the from my wrist I put my hair into a braid, and noticed Shawn had climbed into bed facing the opposite way of my pillow. I sat in bed, plugged my phone in, and turned off my lamp. I laid down facing Shawn's bare back. The moonlight poured into the room giving me some light to make out Shawn's muscles.

He started moving, and then turned to face me. His hand grabbed mine on the pillow, and his eyes stared into mine. We both laid without any expressions just kept eye contact showing we both love to show the other attention.

Him doing this gave me more comfort after all that has happened. Him looking into my eyes showed me he cares so much for me. We don't have to say anything, and we can just sit in complete comfortable silence while listening to cars pulling  into driveways.

*

"Hi Shawn," I smiled as he grabbed the side of my head pulling it towards him, so he can give me a kiss on my head.

"Hello Madisyn, I am Eric and I'll be photographing you two today," a tall slim man said while shaking my hand. I'm guessing he already introduced himself
To Shawn.

"Hi Eric it's so nice to be working with you today."

"The pleasure is all mine. Now can you please go get your hair and makeup done while I do some shots of Shawn please." I nodded my head, and started heading in the direction that he pointed.

I saw a middle aged women with dark blue hair moving around her brushes. I really like her hair. I've thought about dying my hair a color, but I am too scared to take the risk.

"Hi I am Zoey May, and you must be Shawn's girlfriend he was talking about?" She asked.

"I am indeed Shawn's girlfriend. I'm glad he talks about me to other," I laughed. I sat down in the chair and let her start her work in my makeup.

*

"Now can you two face each other again." Eric asked while clicking on his camera. This is the third outfit change, and I don't really mind it. Each time we have done the same poses though. That's the most annoying part. And the green screen is starting to make me nauseous.

"Give me face that say 'I don't know who you are anymore' with a little sadness and anger, but keep it almost emotionalist."

I was so confused as of what he was saying, but I went for it trying my best to what he was saying. I looked into Shawn's eyes, and it was seconds till we started laughing. Who doesn't laugh when they are told to look into someone's eyes.

"Serious guys!" Eric said.

We laughed about three more times till Eric finally had something else to say. "Okay then think like your partner has cheated on you, but you still love them. And this has caused you to see them as a whole new person you don't recognize."

That's when we both completely stopped laughing, and took this more serious. I closed my eyes, and started picturing Shawn going out more, getting drunk, and leaving with new girls every night on tour. That is someone I can never see him as. Someone I can never imagine him being. It almost brought tears to my eyes imagining Shawn not being faithful.

I remember when I went out with Harry for the first time, and Shawn thought I was cheating on him. One of the most painful moment we have got through. I can never cheat on Shawn, and I mean never. I can stand seeing him upset or crying it breaks my heart into pieces.

"Those are great! And that is a wrap!" Eric yelled as he handed his camera to his assistant who was trying to clap and hold the big camera. 

"I can't wait to get some special effects on these photos! You both did great!" Eric smiled as he pulled us both into a hug.

It still took me a little to pull myself out of the gloomy thoughts. It's hard growing from someone you love breaking your heart to we just finished yay! within seconds.

"Thank you Eric we can't wait to see what you and the team come up with. I've heard a lot of great things from other artist so it was a pleasure working with you," Shawn said.

I agreed we with Shawn, and then we both went back to the hair and makeup to gather all of our stuff up. We were told we could keep the clothes, so we had to get everything together and quickly before clean up crew came in to load everything up.

"Thank you Zoey! Hopefully we will be working together again." She nodded her head and told me goodbye. She reminds me a lot of Rose expect for her hair is red.

"Okay I'm just going to go home with you, and security can follow behind since they are going to be watching the house tonight," I said wiping off my lipstick as we walked in the parking lot.

Shawn opened my door for me, and grabbed all my stuff from my arms and put it all in the back for me. I sat down and swung my legs in, and Shawn closed the door.

"Thanks darling."

"You are welcome."

He got in, and started the car with the radio already on 102.7 Kiss Fm playing 'Where are You Now?'

"Isn't it weird knowing that the people playing on the radio we are friends with. Like two years ago we were listening to the radio wishing to be like them and wanting to meet them. Now it's not even a big deal. I used to fan girl over One Direction, and now that I am friends with them I don't freak out when I hear their music playing. Okay I do a little, but inside my body. It kind of takes all the fun out of it," I said blabbing to him as he took on ramp to the 405.

"Like Ed Sheeran? What a king, who would of thought he would buy me dinner?" Shawn said getting excited. Cute little boy.

I looked down at my phone after feeling it vibrate, and saw I had a text from Gilinsky.

From Gilinsky Boy: So me Jack, Sam, Nate, Rupp, and lots of others are going out tonight just in case you came over looking for us. You can join us tonight if you are up for it too I'll send you my location when we get somewhere

To Gilinsky Boy: Maybe??

"You want to go out for a little bit tonight? Have a little fun with some friends?" I asked Shawn.

"Yeah that sounds like fun. We can get home, and get changed and just eat when we get there," he replied to me.

I quickly texted Anna telling her the plans so she can be ready by the time we will be. As we pulled onto our street I looked around at all the security cars. There were three of them one in the beginning and two across from our house.

I wonder if they ever get tired of just sitting in their cars waiting for some kind of action. We pulled into the driveway, and got out as if we weren't being watched from across the street.

"I'm not going to get use to this," I breathed. We both walked in, and I quickly ran upstairs avoiding conversation with everyone downstairs. It wasn't a lot of people, but I still didn't feel like talking.

I shuffled around in Anna and I's closet looking for an outfit. I definitely want to wear thigh boots because I'm in love with them. I grabbed them, and tossed them towards my room, and stood back to look at my clothes.

"Bodysuit," I told myself grabbing my new black one from my shopping bag. I got it couple days ago, and now is the time to wear it. I then got into one of the drawers, and grabbed a pair of ripped denim shorts.

I started changing, and I heard Shawn walk into the bedroom. He walked over to his dresser, and grabbed a new pair of black skinny jeans. He literally only wears black skinny jeans, how funny.

Putting on the bodysuit was a little tricky for me since it comes with a choker hooked to the spaghetti straps.

"You know Selena and Hayes were downstairs, and they really wanted to talk to you," Shawn told me.

"I'll talk to them after I get ready."

As I was buttoning my shorts Shawn was putting on his leather jacket over his white t-shirt adding a bad ass vibe which I didn't mind. Leather jackets on him are fucking.. speechless.

"How aren't we number one celebrity couple?" Shawn asked.

"Because Kim and Kanye are still together," I laughed as I wrapped the gold chain around my left thigh adding some bling bling. Lol bling bling.

"Okay number one musical power couple?" Shawn said more as a question.

"Faith and Tim McGraw, duh? Or Jay and Bey!" I said laughing some more. I am just making this way to difficult.

"Okay young celebrity power couple, and you can't say anyone because no one beats us out on that one!" He laughed grabbing me and pulling me into his chest.

"Okay yes we are the number one young celebrity power couple!"

I playfully pushed him away, and then made my way across the hall to the bathroom to touch up my face. I reapplied my makeup, and added red matte lipstick on, and started on my hair.

Side by side Shawn and I messed with our hair. He decided on doing his normal slightly combed back, neat look, while I put my hair up into a messy but nice bun on the top of my head.

"Okay I'm ready!" Anna said running into our door frame. She was wearing big hoop earrings, a cropped silky red top, black ripped skinny jeans, and a pair of black heels.

"Looking good mama Sita," I said winking at her.

"I can say the same thing to you too," she laughed.

I grabbed a small chained purse from under my bed, and put all my important things needed in it. Yes including my wonderful red lipstick.

"Okay I'm ready baby!" I said running out my door, and down the stairs. I threw my hands up as I jumped from the last step onto the hardwood.

I remember what Shawn had told me, and made my way into the kitchen where Hayes and Selena were making cookies being their happy little selves. #Halena

"Hi guys," I smiled while I ruined their laughing moment.

"Hi Mads," Hayes smiled.

"Hi Madisyn," Selena smiled. "Where are you guys going tonight?" Hayes asked as Shawn, Anna, and now Matthew walked in all of us looking as fresh as ever.

"We about to party it up!" Matt yelled cupping his hand by his mouth. Quickly Anna and him started busting out dance moves to go along with Matt.

"I see you guys made cookies." They nodded their heads, and Selena explained to me they made chocolate chip cookies and snickerdoodles. Honestly all I want is some of that dough.

"Hey look a bird in the pool!" I yelled and pointed the two of them quickly looked, and I used this as my chance. I grabbed a nearby spoon, and took a spoonful of dough that went quickly into my mouth.

"I knew you were going to do that from the very beginning," Hayes playfully glared. "Just take another bite you selfish human."

I nodded my head 'no' and told them we had to leave. I grabbed Shawn's hand and pulled him outside where the Uber was waiting. Thankfully Shawn called them since I would of totally forgotten.

*

I plopped another fry into my mouth, and took another sip of my Hurricane Blast containing the strong flavors of strawberries, pineapples, and of course my personal fav coconut rum.

Within minutes the basket of fries was nearly gone between Anna and I. All the dancing made us work up our appetite again. This isn't the first time Shawn has had to buy us food since we have been here, and I don't regret eating any of it.

"Honestly I needed this so much," I wined resting my head on someone's shoulder. I looked up curious to I was resting on and saw it was Sam. "Sammy eyes! Oh my gosh I've missed you so so so so much! It's been like a month."

He looked at me and laughed as he saw I was in a tipsy state. "It's been a while Mads, but we can hang out soon." He looked at Shawn then back at me. "Good luck with her tonight."

"That's why I only have a couple beers to take care of her," Shawn laugh taking a drink from his beer.

I looked at Shawn smiling and then wrapped my arms around Sam's one arm. "Sam I am so lucky to have him you don't understand. He takes such good care of me, and I don't deserve him. I just love him so much; I mean who wouldn't love him he's so fucking amazing!" I ranted in near drunk tears.

"Yes he does take really good care of you. Both of you are lucky to have each other, so don't ever let go of him, okay?" I nodded my head then quickly grabbed another fry to eat.

"You will never believe who we just saw!" Dillon and Nate said approaching us all.

"Madison is here for some business party celebration, and Jack noticed. He went straight to the bathroom, and he won't let anyone in," Dillon explained.

I looked at Shawn and gave him a questioning face. "Where's Johnson?" I asked them getting a little serious.

"He's dancing with some girl on the dance floor, and we didn't want to ruin it."

I nodded my head and got up using Anna and Sam's shoulders as support. "I'll be back in ten with Jack." I stared walking in the direction of the bathroom pushing through sweaty drunk people, and catching a glimpse of Madison talking to another girl.

I knew I had to get up, and talk to Jack once they said Madison is here. Her entering this premises ruins the fun mood, and makes everyone miserable especially Jack. All he wants is just one night off from the thought of her, but then she shows up. I bet damn well she knew he was here. She probably told everyone here would be a great place. Fucking bitch.

I got to the men's bathroom door, and went to open it, but it was locked. I pressed my head against the door listening for any sounds such as him crying like a baby. Nothing against crying.

"Jack..." no answer.
"Oh Jack Jack."
"Gilinsky."
"Jackie poo-poo."
"Little bean open the door. It's your some what sober female best friend here to make a little conversation with you."
No answer.
"Who am I kidding I'm not sober, but I do want to talk."

This is getting ridiculous. If he doesn't open this door I will personally rip it off it's hinges.
"Okay you better open the door other wise Madison and I are about to have a little talk, and it's going to end very well."

I heard the doors lock move, and I quickly pulled on the door before he changed his mind. I entered, and locked the door behind me giving us some time. There he was sitting on the long bathroom counter against the mirror with a bottle of hard liquor.

I approached him not saying a word, and attempted to jump up on the counter to sit next to him, but I almost feel and broke my ankle. I did another little hop, and used my palms to push me. I slid my body against the mirror and took a deep breathe. Not to show him I know the situation is bad, but because I could barley get on the sink. Life can be harsh man.

He handed me he bottle, and I grabbed it taking a swig of it, but then started coughing after I swallowed from the burning feeling. "Shit man that's good!" I handed it back to him, and decided now was a good time to talk.

"Okay why are you in here?" I asked him seriously. He just stared at the top of the bottle.

He shrugged his shoulders making me a little impatient. I wanted a verbal answer not some 'look my shoulders can move together as a responds to piss of the crazy girl next to me'.

That's it it's time for a good ole fashion motivation speech by Madisyn Espinosa, brought to you buy coconut rum and tequila shots. I jumped down from the counter, and put my hands on my hips.

"That's it, I am going to inspire the shit out of you. That women in there is a fucking stupid human for putting you through all of this, okay? She is being petty by showing up here to irritate you, and you are giving her satisfaction by feeding into it and hiding! She did this to herself, so now it's time for you to go out there, rip your shirt off, and show her what she can't have anymore! And if she says one thing to or about you I promise you I will give her a good old weave yank aka Madisyn's signature fight move." I ranted.

I got closer grabbed the bottle from his hand, set it down, then grabbed his arms to pull him off. "Now stop moping around in here, and get out there were the fun is at!"

"You are right! She can't ruin my night, and I'll make sure to show her what she's missing."

"That's the spirit Gil boy!" I yelled. He looked back at me questioning my choice of nickname, and then I just shrugged since names just kind of roll off my tongue all the time. I actually like that one too. "I like  that name," I laughed.

He walked out of the door where Sam and Dillon were waiting for him. "Great job Mads," Sam smiled while patting Jack on the back. The three of them walked away getting all hyped.

Another successful job well done by Madisyn Espinosa. I should quit all of this, and be a therapist. I could be great with people needing help. Maybe I can be a life coach?

I sat back down, and saw Shawn talking with Matthew who I am guessing just got here. "Hi Matthew," I said waving as I grabbed my drink to take a sip.

"Hi Mads, why don't you just take it easy on the drinks for the rest of the night?" Matt said going for my drink in my hand. I pulled away with the straw still in my mouth, and nodded my head 'no'.

He looked at me pleading with his puppy eyes, and then I looked at Shawn giving me the same face. "Fine, but I finish this one, and get two more shots."

Anna quickly chimed in "I'll do it with you, and right now I want to dance, so let's go!" She grabbed my hand, and pulled me back up again dragging me towards the dance floor.

Both of us started dancing together near other sweaty drunk people, and then my mind got curious. I noticed Gilinsky, and made sure he was keeping his distance from Madison. That lady needs to stay far away from Jack, and he needs to stay far away from her.

I looked over towards Madison where she was hanging out with four other people all talking and laughing. I saw her reach for a drink, and take a sip.

I'm not sure if it's my drunk self imagining things, but she definitely just took a drink of something alcoholic. "Anna look at Madison, and tell me what that looks like," I said pointing at her.

I knew she was faking it this whole time, but did she really think she could get away with it especially when she is drinking in the same building as us.

"Well that looks like a Dirty Shirley to me," she said to me. I nodded my head in agreement, and started to feel very angry. The way she played Jack, and lied about all of this. If this was to try and get Jack back she is in for a awakening.

I pushed my way through people, literally pushed just to get to Jack and Jack. She is going down tonight. I grabbed Gilinsky's arm, and turned him to look at her. "She's not pregnant. She is drinking!" I shouted over the music.

Both of them looked over at her, and I couldn't tell Gilinsky's emotions. I couldn't tell if he was angry at her lying, upset that he wasn't having a kid, upset that he wasn't, I couldn't tell. He didn't say anything he just stared as everybody around him continued to dance. They weren't aware of what we were discussing, they have their own lives to worry about.

"You know what, I am going to confront her. I am going to put her in her place!" I announced walking towards her direction. "Stay here Jack!"

I walked fast towards her with determination in my eyes, I was out for blood. She wants to play Jack I am to confront her.  I can't believe she even has the audacity to say she is pregnant just to keep Jack around after she has been cheating on him. Lying about being pregnant is sick since so many people out there can't get pregnant. She went as far as getting a pregnancy test to be positive.

I slid into the booth next to her pushing her in more. "Hey girl what are you doing here?" I asked her being so sarcastically happy. Everyone knew I was being rude, and I glad they do because her little plan is about to backfire. "You shouldn't be at a club especially being pregnant and all. So much temptation."

Her eyes opened wide, and I looked around to all her friends who were surprised. "I am-um-}"

"Save it, I know you were lying since you have been sitting over here drinking your Dirty Shirley. I just can't believe you would lie to Jack like that. He deserves to be happy and out of your stupid toxic relationship. From the very beginning I never liked you. You put such a strain on all of Jack's friendships. He gave up so much just to be with you, yet you go and cheat on him."

Jack then walked over towards us with Johnson and Anna. "I don't know what you are talking about I'm drinking a Shirley Temple like always," she said with her annoying unbearable voice.

I grabbed her drink, and she went to grab it back, but I took a quick drink. "Wow I don't know about you, but that taste very dirty to me." I set the drink back on the table, and crossed my arms.

"Jack I promise I didn't mean to hurt you- I-I just didn't want to lose you," she said begging him.

"Well you should of thought about that before you fucking cheated on me!" He yelled. His face all the sudden lit up with anger. HIs whole body started shaking.

"You never deserved me anyway. I'm glad I am actually not pregnant, and especially not with your child," she spat.

I felt my eye twitch as she kept going on about how much she hates him now which confused me since she was just doing all she could in her power to stay with him. Even coming up with a fake pregnancy.

"You are a bitch!" I yelled. "A complete bitch that never deserved to be with Jack. He tried his best to make you happy and comfortable with us, but you never deserved to be with him or be one of our friends. What you did and are doing is a complete bitch move. I hope karma comes back to bite you in your ass because right now I am doing everything in my power not to put you in a coma."

Shawn came running up with Anna near him since she had to grab him probably because she doesn't trust me angry near Madison. I don't blame her since I was eyeing her hair extentions.

"Princess," Shawn said softly as I kept yelling at Madison. I could tell she was starting to feel small. My plan is working. I stopped talking, and just stared at her. "Princess let's go."

"You better listen to your boyfriend," she smirked using her hand to wave bye to me.

"You shouldn't of said that!" I lunged myself at her, but Shawn grabbed me before I could put my hands on her. "Don't come near Jack or any of us again or else I will expose your ass." I let Shawn pull me away.

I started walking away myself without the help of Shawn. "Let's just go home I don't want my shots anymore," I said grabbing my purse. Matthew looked at me probably wondering why I was leaving. "Are you coming home with us or not?" I asked.

Anna, Matthew, Shawn, and I all walked outside to get to our Uber, and I noticed all of our friends were leaving as well. I just wasn't in the mood to talk to any of them. It would probably all come out bitchy.

"Do you kind of Jack and I ride home with you guys?" Johnson asked. He didn't specify who he was talking to, so I just let Shawn answer him.

"Yeah man it's cool."

The uber pulled up, and I quickly climbed into the back row knowing Shawn would sit next to me. Everyone climbed in, and we started our way towards home.

"Look I understand what Madison did was wrong and you want to protect Jack, but you just can't go around throwing punches. You are suppose to be a positive influence. Next time you want to punch someone walk away or come to me, I'll calm you down," Shawn explained.

I nodded my head, and rested it on Shawn's shoulder. "You are right, I shouldn't of tried to fight her.. I'm just glad you were there to stop it all, I just don't deserve you and your wonderful self," I said starting to cry.

"Okay no more drinking for a while," Shawn laughed wrapping his arm around me.

I am just a reckless drinker who doesn't deserve Shawn's happiness. He makes me happy, and I hope I make him happy I mean I must otherwise he would of left town by now. I just believe we are still together and moving on in life. We both have greats jobs and now we are buying a house together. Our very own house that hopefully we will raise our kids in.

"I love you so much," I drunkly cried. "Sorry I'm being like this baby. You are right no more drinking for a very long time."

I closed my eyes resting my whole body on Shawn's side as the sleepiness started taking over my body. Shawn just held me as he scrolled on his phone.

"Oh shit," Johnson said for everyone in the car to hear. I shook off the tiredness, and sat up.

"What's wrong?" Anna asked from Shawn's other side. She sat up, and looked over the seat where Johnson was sitting.

"Mads we have a problem a major problem." Johnson showed us his screen. There I was from years and years ago drunk and drugged naked all over the internet. One of my worse fears became a reality. When I played never have I ever I said I never had my nudes leaked, well now I can say I have.

A/N: Okay so there is a lot of freaking drama going on right now between Madison and Gilinsky in real life, and I don't now how to feel about it all.

Also Happy late birthday Matthew Lee Espinosa! 20 years old wow times flies.

Also I went to Shawn's concert the other day. First stop of North America's tour. Charlie and Shawn did so amazing both are so talented, and yes I did cry when he came out from the middle of the stage. Shawn's new song made me cry again. So freaking happy 💕💕 So here are some pictures and videos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.2K 42
After Tia loses her sister because of Cameron, she has to try and forget. She dosnt know what to tell her mom about her sister, Sierra. Tia decides t...
196K 3.7K 99
Haven is the forgotten one. She's not famous like her brother Jack Johnson. Only super-fans, family, and close friends know that their related. He ju...
787K 16.5K 57
***All the guys will appear some will be minor character's. Maddi gets taken in by the Espinosa family for a while until someone would take her and...
1.3K 40 27
What happens when a girl meets the Magcon Boys and falls for Nash and Cameron? Will she treat them the same as her dad? Or will she change? Will she...