Magcon Princess 2

Por gigglyXOXO

(Previously called Living With the Magcon Boys) Madisyn is back at her same things again. Two months after th... Más

Chapter 1 New Beginnings
Chapter 2 This is Awkward..
Chapter 3 Donuts
Chapter 4 Where Did She Come From?
Chapter 5 Sorry..
Chapter 6 Bye Stupid
Chapter 7 Anger
Chapter 8 New Songs
Chapter 9 TCA
Chapter 10 Seventeen
Chapter 11 Party
Chapter 12 We are Strong
Chapter 13 The Words
Chapter 14 I want to help
Chapter 15 Hotel nigtmares
Chapter 16 Here to help
Chapter 17 Heartbreak Girl
Chapter 18 Listen to Me
Chapter 19 My Little Princess
Chapter 20 Sad days.
Chapter 21 Funeral
Chapter 22 Interview
Chapter 23 Back to Old Habits
Chapter 24 Brother Sister Day
Chapter 25 Billboards
Chapter 26 New York
Chapter 27 Site Seeing
Chapter 28 First Night
Chapter 29 Calum Helps
Chapter 30 Sad Show
Chapter 31 Bahama Bungalows
Chapter 32 Truth is Showing
Chapter 33 Midnight Swims
Chapter 34 Questions..
Chapter 35 Secrets Are Told
Chapter 36 Trust in Relationships
Chapter 37 School Fights
Chapter 38 Update on Life
Chapter 39 Grocery Shopping
Chapter 40 Surprise Fail
Chapter 41 My World
Chapter 42 Fam Bam
Chapter 43 A bug?
Chapter 44 Lots of Worries
Chapter 45 Surgery?
Chapter 46 Recovery
Chapter 47 Finally Free
Chapter 48 Conspiracy and News
Chapter 49 Recording Day
Chapter 50! New Girlfriends?
Chapter 51 One Day Closer
Chapter 52 Portland
Chapter 53 Lucky
Chapter 54 Waking up
Chapter 55 The Queen Herself
News!
Chapter 56 The Future
Chapter 57 Seattle
Chapter 58 Another Birthday
Chapter 59 After Concert Subway
Chapter 60 Midnight Drives
Chapter 61 Coffee Conversation
Chapter 62 Blue Carpet
Chapter 63 Love Me Harder
Chapter 64 Greek Theatre
Chapter 65 Addy And Katie Day
Chapter 66 Rings and Cheats
Chapter 67 Close to a Terrible Day
Chapter 68 Dinner With the Family
Chapter 69 I Want You to Know
Chapter 70 It Was an Easy Day
Chapter 71 Im Leaving Now
Chapter 72 Two Hospital Patients
Chapter 74 A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
Chapter 75 Ain't No Crying In The Club
Chapter 76 It's Going to Get Better
Chapter 77 Ellen's Housewarming
Chapter 78 Good For You Video
Chapter 79 You Can't be Silent
Chapter 80 House Listening Party
Chapter 81 Late Late Cookies
Midnight Dangerous Love Album
Chapter 82 'Giving Up Isn't In My Blood'
*Dear Reader*
Chapter 83 Halloween isn't the only scary thing
Chapter 84 Almost back to him
Chapter 85 Texas Pt. 1
Chapter 86 Texas Pt. 2
Home Sweet Home

Chapter 73 Never Have I Ever

912 12 1
Por gigglyXOXO

Matt pulled off to park on the side of the road, and came to a complete stop. I was thinking about running inside not waiting for Matt or Shawn, but I wanted them by my side. We left everything behind thinking we will come back later to get it all, but we know that's not going to happen.

I grabbed Shawn's hand as we started to approach the house. A couple cops outside watched us as we walked through the door. Right when you walked in you saw the entry way crawling with cops looking around. Then straight ahead was Cameron talking to what I am guessing a detective.

"Cameron what happened?" I asked as he noticed my presence. He quickly gave me a hug, and the man he was talking to introduced himself.

"Hi I am Detective Wells. I get assigned to all the stalker cases involving celebrities."

I shook his hand, "Hi I am Madisyn Espinosa and this is my boyfriend Shawn Mendes and my brother Matthew Espinosa. Can someone tell what's going on now?" I asked.

"The cops got called by your friend Cameron and a concerned neighbor from across the street. We were on our way here when Cameron called," Detective Wells explained. "Your neighbor saw a figure standing in front of your house for twenty minutes, and then The doorbell rang. That's when he left a box on the front porch."

I looked over at Cameron wondering what he did. "I almost went out there and beat the crap out of him!" Cameron raised his voice.

I looked over at the box seeing police look at everything that was in it. I let go of Shawn's hand, and walked over to the table. I cringed as I looked at the pictures of our house and pictures of us all our front. There were pictures of me getting into my car, me talking to Johnson, and many more.

"We are taking this very seriously," the detective said. I exhaled and looked at Shawn.

"We are moving out soon, so he won't know where we live. Right now we are going to start stepping up our security starting tonight," Anna said walking in. "I just got off the phone, and they are sending over two men from the security. They are taking the Night shift and just sit out in the car out front."

"Okay well I'm going to take her upstairs to bed. She is probably tired since she jet lagged," Shawn said grabbing my hand.

"Thank you detective," I forcefully smiled.

This is all way too much for me to handle. I'm just going to try going on with my everyday routine. Tomorrow I have to do a video with JC, talk to a team about the reality show, talk to my realtor, write more music, go to the hospital, and go out to dinner with everyone for Gilinsky and Cameron's birthday dinner.

Even though I just had a small vacation in Canada, I still feel like I need another one. I was enjoying the days, and next thing I know I come back to this reality. The reality where I am trying to squeeze everything into one day. It's alright though because I still manage to make it through it all.

After I finished getting ready for bed I slipped under the comforter. Shawn sat up and I stared off as we both listened to all the voices downstairs. You could hear their radios going off. All I could hear was them talking about searching around outside the house for Kade.

Shawn grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. He let out a deep breathe then gave me a kiss on my head. "I promise we will figure this out. You are going to be safe."

I felt my bottom lip start to quiver. Sitting hear listening to everyone downstairs, and then hearing Shawn say I'm going to be safe it's all hitting me. Kade is super dangerous, and he's not giving up. I really thought he was in my past. He showed up almost a year ago, and I haven't heard from him since then until now.

"I promise princess. Look at all the people that are here to protect you." I nodded my head, and wrapped my arms around him.

*

7:30am

I sat on the counter with my knees up to my chest as I held a cup of coffee in my arms. I've been here for hours staring at the pictures on the table. My coffee is still filled to the top and cold by now.

How can anyone sleep when they know someone is out there watching them. What are his intentions? To scare me? To mess with me? Or to actually hurt me?

Shawn's POV

I turned my body reaching for Madisyn as a natural extinct on to feel the bed sheets. I sat up alarmed. I remembered hearing Maddie getting up hours ago I just thought she would of came back to bed. I got up quickly looking in the bathroom only to find it empty.

"Maddie?" I asked walking down the stairs. No one was in the living room. "Mads?" I asked again entering the kitchen. I stopped when I saw her sitting on the counter with her head leaning back as she slept.

She fell asleep on the counter. I'm guessing she didn't get much sleep last night. Carefully I grabbed her off the counter, and carried her to the living room. I sat down with her, and used one hand to cover her up. I know she sleeps well in my arms.

I turned on the tv and started to watch Criminal Minds since it seemed like the only thing on this early in the morning.

I feel like Morgan and Penelope have such a great friendship. Their cute pet names for each other. They would be a great couple.

I understand why Madisyn is scared, but I'm going to do everything I can to protect her. Kade will have no way to get to Madisyn when we are finished with everything. There is going to be security at our new house, a whole new system, a gate, and she is going to have a bodyguard until we can find a way to get Kade locked away.

Cam walked downstairs yawning as he took the last step. He stretched his arms, and sat down on the couch next to us. "I slept like shit," Cam said covering up with one of the blankets.

"That goes for two of us. I walked downstairs to find Maddie asleep on the counter. I am just hoping today we get a lot of things done. Which mostly includes her safety. A restraining order is going to happen soon."

Madisyn started to move in my arms quickly. He eyebrows scrunched together and her face was full of pain. "Leave me alone!" Maddie shouted starting to hit me. Her eyes remained closed as she used her fist to hit me over and over again.

Cameron ran over to us as I was trying to restrain her arms "Madisyn wake up! You are okay!" I shouted trying to wake her up.

Cameron grabbed her, and held her as she started to cry instead of being violent. I stood up quickly, and stared at her as she cried in Cameron's arms making me weak. She didn't feel safe in my arms; she is suppose to, but she didn't. But in someone else's arms she did. Why not me?

"Hey Mads you are okay. It's just a nightmare," Cam cooed over and over again as I watched heartbroken.

All I want is for her to feel safe in my arms, and I can't even give her that. I just watched her scream in fear as I held her, and then stop when Cameron pulled her into his arms.

I felt so weak. All I wanted to do was cry, and I knew I was on the verge of tears I knew it.

I saw her eyes open wide like a deer in headlights. He body trembled, and she looked confused when she noticed it was Cam. She then looked at me, and started crying. We both started walking towards each other, he faster than me, and I pulled her into my arms.

"It was just a nightmare princess. You are safe," I told her as I stroked her hair, and gave her kisses on her head.

Madisyn's POV

I finished straightening my hair, and walked into my closet. The towel was still wrapped around my body as I searched for clothes. Today I have a lot of things to do, so I need to dress like nothing is bugging me; like everything is perfectly fine.

I grabbed a black long sleeve romper with pink and white little flowers all over, and slipped it on. It was a lace up where the cleavage is, so I let the sting dangle since tying it in a bow would look weird. I put on a pair of my black chunky heels, and turned in the mirror. t is a pretty cute outfit perfect for today. It is business casual for the meeting I have today, and casual enough to do a video.

I walked downstairs, and saw all the guys half asleep at the dinner table eating bowls of cereal. "I am going over to Jc and Kian's house for a video," it old them holding my phone in my hand.

"Alright be safe," Matt told me.

"Text me when you are done," Shawn said. I nodded my head, and walked out the door. There was no one on the street, and I knew that since I looked all around the street before leaving my porch.

Quickly I jogged to get there faster, and walked in without knocking. There Jc was setting up the cameras and lights. "Hi Pal," I said walking in.

He smiled at me, and sat up from the chair. "Okay what is your video idea?" I asked.

"Okay my first idea you can say no to. I have seen it all over YouTube, and I thought it would be fun to do." I nodded my head. "Dirty Q and A. I figured we would use the questions Kian found on the internet, and wrote down."

"I'm up for it as long as they aren't super dirty like is 69 your favorite sex position," I told him. I am not up to answer anything too personal.

"Deal, but hey there is no shame," Jc shrugged. I punched him in the shoulder, and went on my notes.

*

"What's up everybody! It is me Jc with a special guest, gal, lady, neighbor, and a special singer," Jc said introducing me. Right now I am bent down to hide my face, and I am going to pop up.

"please welcome my favorite person in the whole wide world, or maybe like the fifth person." He looked over at me as I pretended to be hurt. "Sorry I have family." I laughed and quickly sat up flicking my hair all over.

"Hi everybody long time no see from Jc's channel!" I said happily.

"Isn't she precious?" Jc asked squeezing my cheeks.

"Freaking precious," I said through my scrunched up face.

"Okay for today we are doing a... Dirty Never have I ever," Jc said with a grossed out tone.

"Eww!"

Kian walked down the stairs holding his phone smirking as if he was the devil. "Kian is going to ask a question, and we have to both have paddles that say Never on one side and I have on the other." While Jc said that I showed the camera our cute paddles Jc found at a store.

"Okay Jd Failure and Adison Epsy. Never have I ever-"

"Wait! I am sorry everyone for these secrets you are about to learn about me. These are personal, so once again I am so sorry. Okay continue Kian." I took a deep breathe.

"Never have I ever had sex in a car or airplane," Kian said.

I thought about all the times, and realized I had. This is already going to be a terrible and embarrassing game. I looked around as I slowly raised the paddle to show 'I have' then I noticed Jc did too.

"Not so innocent over here," Jc teased. "Car or plane?" He asked.

"Airplane yes I know I joined the mile high club. And I already know yours is a car since you told me the story," I laughed remembering how he told me.

"Never have I ever done it without a condom."

I raised my 'I have never' without even questioning it. "Always use protection! No matter what no excuses even if you are on the pill use a freaking condom!" I said trying to being convencing.

Jc had his raised to 'I have' and I started to laughed.

"Wrap it before you tap it," I told him.

"Don't be silly wrap your willy," Jc replied.

That is the moment we both said lines back and fourth to each other about using protection.

"Never have I ever had a threesome," Kian said.

"Ew no!" I shouted raising the 'Never'.

"No but I wish, and It isn't so gross. I bet Shawn has dreamed about a threesome before." I gave Jc a grossed out face, and then scowled at him.

"I'm enough for the poor guy."

"never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex."

"I have, but it was at a party when I was drunk. We all know that spin the bottle was involved!" I said defending myself.

"Never have I, but Kian wishes he can kiss me Isn't that right lover boy?" Jc said making kiss noises towards Kian.

"Oh boy nothing that I want more!" Kian said so sarcastically.

"Never have I ever had my nudes leaked."

I laughed once I heard what Kian said. I flipped the sign to 'Never', and kept laughing.

"I have taken them before I just don't know if they are on the internet which they probably are," Jc honestly said giving a 'fuck it' face.

"Never have I ever used a whip or some kind of sex toy for sex."

Right away I raised the sign to 'never.'

Jc looked at me smiling like he was almost about to laugh, and then flipped his around to 'I have'. I bursted into laughters.

"I like using whips to make it kinky. Fifty shades of Kian," Kian laughed joking around.

"That's fucking funny!" Jc laughed as he started bending down to slap his knee. "Okay that is it for today's video. I had a great time with my two best friends. Say good bye Mads!" Jc said grabbing my cheeks in his hand. He used his fingers to move mouth to look like I was saying goodbye when it was really just him using a high pitched voice.

He let go and I glared at him. "Goodbye everyone thank you for letting me join this channel for a video!"

"Thanks Mads for doing a video with me. I figured it would be a good way to get your face out of that song book."

I nodded my head agreeing. He is right it was a good way to distract me from everything for a little bit, but now it's time to snap back to reality. (Oh there goes gravity) I said my goodbyes and gave them hugs before leaving out the door.

Now it's time to meet with our realtor.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

196K 3.7K 99
Haven is the forgotten one. She's not famous like her brother Jack Johnson. Only super-fans, family, and close friends know that their related. He ju...
3.4K 200 33
When Indie is invited to be a guest at Magcon she has no idea what is coming for her. She starts to fall for one of the guys but will one of her prev...
18.4K 161 46
Abigail is the twin sister of Nash Grier. Yes, The Nash Grier. She has to live with his obnoxious friends and follow him around while he's on tour in...
48.2K 795 23
Mackenzie has bullied her whole life by 10 boys. There names are: Aaron Carpenter Carter Renoylds Shawn Mendes Cameron Dallas Nash Grier Hayes...