The Concert Girl.

By _1Dsugarplum

More

The Concert Girl.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue

Chapter 63

904 9 0
By _1Dsugarplum

Sorry in advance for any grammatical errors. Also, this is a filler chap. Anyway, love you all!

**

*Harry's P.O.V.*

*Ding Dong*

Yesterday, after laundry was done, I had to head out to that meeting that I had with management. Basically, they re-explained everything that Liam had told me over the phone. The boys were told to not go after all so I didn't get to see them, but management did update them on my plans. We decided that I would go back to the studio on Monday, which is just 3 days from now. I am not completely sure if I am ready for that, but I do know that I have a bunch of people that are counting on me to perform many shows. I decide to push the thought out of my head for now, and instead try to focus on these next few days.

As I lay on my bed, I take note of the time, 1 p.m. I haven't seen Julianne today, well, except when she came in earlier in the morning, while I was half asleep, to see if I was ok.

I have to say, I am still surprised that I was able to remember some things about her, although, what I remember is only one of many memories.

I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling until my stomach grumbles.

I debate on whether I should get up or not, but my stomach speaks for me as my feet drag me off of the bed.

Before leaving the room, I go into the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and wash my face. Thinking whether or not to comb my hair, I decide on the ladder, and leave it just the way it is now.

I make my way down the stairs when a rick smell fills the air.

I walk into the kitchen to find Julianne in front of the stove.

"Morning." My voice comes out groggy and she jumps from the shock. She quickly turns around and puts her hand over her heart.

"Do you want to give me a heart attack?" She says and sighs.

I stay there with widened eyes. I didn't mean to scare her. "Sorry." I say with a worried expression.

She stares at me, and all goes back to normal when a smile appears on her face. "It's alright. Surely I was exaggerating." She giggles and I smile. "And ... good afternoon." She points out.

"Right. It's not the morning anymore." My smile broadens. I step closer to the stove. "What you making?" I ask curiously.

"None of your business." She says bluntly as she turns back to the stove, causing me to be caught off guard.

I stay there, standing in shock until I hear small chuckles coming from her.

She turns around to face me again. Confusion curses through me and I look at her with an arched eyebrow.

"Surely I'm just joking." She smiles. "Brunch." She answers my previous question.  

"Yum." I say as I take note of all of the covered pots in front of me.

"I'm actually done now, so you came right on time." She says to me as she stirs something that's in a pot on the stove.

"Should I take out some plates or something?" I offer my help.

"No, it's alright. Actually, you weren't supposed to come down until I was completely done setting up. So go to the living room. " She says to me and points in the direction of the living room area.

"What? Why? No! I want to help." I say demand.

"I wanted it to be a surprise." She says, now with a pout on her face.

Her face somehow reaches my heart and instead of insisting, I sigh and walk into the living room.

"Thank you!" I hear her shout out, causing me to smile.

I take a seat on the couch, and before I can get comfortable, the doorbell rings.

Who the heck could that be?

I get up and walk over to the door. I look into the little hole in, and am surprised by the faces that I see.

Once I open the door, arms wrap around me, the arms of one of my best friends.

"Harry!" Niall shouts, and one by one I hug each of the boys.

"What are you guys doing here!?" I am surprised, especially Eleanor and Perrie, along with Michael, Luke, Ashton, and Calum, walk in behind them.

"Surprise!" Julianne says behind me.

"What is this?!" I am still in shock.

"Just a little surprise get together that I came up with for you." Louis answers and everyone immediately disagrees with him.

"Sure. If your name is Julianne, then yeah, you came up with the idea." Eleanor states.

"Babe! Whose side are you on!?" Louis looks at his girlfriend with an appalled expression.

"Sorry, love." Eleanor shrugs and goes to greet Julianne.

"I haven't even taken a shower! The least you could have done was gotten me to bathe myself!" I laugh as I tell Julianne.

"It would have been obvious! If you just got up and I immediately say 'go take a shower." She points out. I guess she has a point. "Take a seat you guys, but don't get to comfortable because I am almost done with the food." Julianne turns around and walks away towards the kitchen. This explains al of the pots that I saw.

In about 5 minutes, we are called into the kitchen, and before my eyes is a buffet of food.

Pancakes, waffles, biscuits, bacon, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, fried eggs, sausage, ham, potato bits, bagels, croissants, cereal. There's even a fruit area with chopped strawberries, orange slices, grapes, pineapple pieces. Wow. Next to the fruit area is the drinks, orange juice, apple juice, fruit punch, milk, water, coffee.

"Woah!" Almost everyone says at the same time.

"You really went all out, Juju." Michael says.

I feel my stomach come even more alive as my mouth waters over all the food.

"You are literally crazy." Eleanor says as she walks over to the chef girl.

"Why didn't you wake me earlier? I would have helped with all of this." I state, still in awe at all the food she managed to make on her own.

"I didn't want you to help. It's a surprise remember. " She smiles at me. "Now, all of you, stop drooling over the food, and come serve yourselves! The food will get cold the longer you stay there in awe." She walks toward the plates and begins handing them out to us.

Once everyone is serving their food, I pull Julianne by the elbow and lead us to the living room."This is amazing. Thank you." I hug her.

She looks up to me with a broad smile on her face and nods. "Go, go, your stomach is practically eating you alive!" She brings me back into the kitchen as a smile forms on my face.

**

*Julianne's P.O.V.*

"The food was awful, Juju. You may need to go to cooking school if you plan on surviving on your own food." Luke says as he pats his full stomach.

"Oh. Did it take you three plates to come up with the idea that the food was bad?" Liam says to him and I chuckle.

"Hey! I had to make sure that I tried everything!" Luke responds. "Just kidding. It was great. I wish I could cook like you. You're a lucky dude, Harry." Luke puts an angry face on.

"Hey, don't be mad. Just move in here and she can cook for you every day." Harry pats Luke's shoulder.  "Not." He continues and breaks into laughter.

"Why is nobody addressing the importance of the event that is coming up!? Louis changes the conversation as he puts his arm around El's shoulder.

Confusion rooms through the room momentarily, but soon, everyone understand what Louis is talking about. Everyone except Harry that is.

"What event?" Harry asks.

"Well mate. The important date that is coming up next weekend. Your ..... birthday!" Louis shouts out.

"My birthday?" Harry questions. "Wait, what day is it?" Harry chuckles. 

"January 25." Zayn answers. Woah. Wasn't it Zayn's birthday a couple of days ago. Well, almost two weeks ago.

"Oh. So my birthday is next Friday. Nice." Harry says normally then his eyes widen. "Woah. I am so sorry mate." Harry looks at Zayn with worried eyes.

"Sorry? For what, mate?" Zayn asked confusingly.

"I missed your birthday!" Harry says and relief flushes over Zayn.

"None of that, man! You were in the hospital anyway, there is no way that I expected you to remember." Zayn pats Harry's shoulder reassuringly.

"Same here, Zayn. I'm sorry. Happy belated birthday." I say. I am sad that I forgot as well.

"This goes for you too, Juju. You were too stressed out, and thank you." Zayn says to me and I give him a weak smile after he smiles at me.

"Yeah man, happy birthday! What did you do anyway?" Harry asks.

"I just went out to dinner with my lady." He smiles over at Perrie.

"Yeah. He ditched us." Niall says as he sticks his tongue out at Zayn.

"Don't be jealous. I still love you." Zayn says and laughs. "But yeah, what are you doing for your birthday, mate?" He turns his attention back to me.

"I don't actually know." I shrug my shoulders and look at Julianne. She shrugs as well.

"Well, we can all go to dinner or something?" Liam asks.

"Unless you ditch us like someone" Niall huffs and then chuckles, causing everyone to laugh.

"That sounds good." I say.

"We won't be here!" Calum whines.

"Why not?" I ask him.

"We have a show out of the city." Ashton answers. "But, we'll make up for it once we're back!" He says and smiles.

"Deal." I agree.

"So dinner?" Liam asks to make sure.

"Dinner." I nod.

"And maybe a club." Louis whispers and Eleanor slaps his shoulder, causing us all to laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 427 81
After Lila successfully turned everyone except a few against her and Adrien broke her heart her, Tikki, her parents and those who sided with Marinett...
678K 12.9K 104
[ COMPLETED: MARCH 2016 - JUNE 2018 ] ••• "You know what's a stupid idea if you were best friends with someone?" My heartbeat quicken. "What?" I cle...
356K 4.1K 46
Your in love with your classmate the popular kid josh but will he notice you back ?
231K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...