Chapter 7

*Ding- Elevator door opens*

Snap. Snap. Snap.

Flash. Flash. Flash.

"Look! It's Harry Styles! Harry is that your new fling? Girlfriend? What's her name?" the lobby was swarmed with cameras, people, and more cameras.

As I go to step out of the elevator, due to the request from the police officer, Harry pulled me back in and by doing so places his fingers through mine. He begins pushing the "Close Door" button at about a billion times per minute, while still holding my hand, and then attempts to press the "10th Floor button" after the doors closed.

"Are you crazy? You can't press the 10th Floor button!" I slightly yelled at Harry and press every floor button after the third floor.

"What was that for?! This ride is going to last forever!" Harry exclaimed.

"You'll thank me when the paparazzi get caught by your security while going through every floor looking for you! They will never get to the 10th floor without being stopped by the security and police in floors 3-9" I reply to him.

*Ding- Elevator opens on the third floor*

"Come on. Let's go up through the stairs so that we won't have to stop at every floor and accidentally run into more people." I dragged Harry out of the elevator.

"Wow, the girl who was just about to pass out in my arms a few minutes ago is now more attentive than I am." he begins to joke with a smile on his face.

"The roles have shifted smiley, now run!" We begin running up seven flights of stairs.

If it weren't because we were probably being chased by paparazzi I would stop and acknowledge the beautiful cream color decorations in the stair case as well as the beautiful rug wrapping each stair. Gosh this place looks expensive.

"Hello, mate?" I turn back thinking that Harry was talking to me. To my surprise, he's on the phone while running up the stairs. How can he do that? I am over here out of breathe from going up half of the stairs and he's just their chatting away. Unbelievable.

"Yeah listen mate, I'm coming. Well, we're coming. Yes, Julianne is with me.  Because I'm running up the stairs. It's a long story mate. I know that. They already saw us. Long story. Just keep the door open for us. Ok. Thanks. Be there shortly." Harry had just finished his conversation with who I thought was one of the other members of One Direction when we had just reached the 10th floor.

"Well that was a workout, are you ok?" he seems concerned as I am gasping for air.

"Yeah. I'm. Fine. Just need water." I use the little breathe I have left to laugh at my lack of being fit.

Harry giggles and grabs my hand to direct me to his room.

"Whoa, what have you two been doing?!" Blondie winks when we meet the other boys in the room.

"Oh nothing, just running away from paparazzi." Harry must be totally used to these types of things because he responded as if nothing happened.

"Are you kidding? I almost died a couple of minutes ago, then I had to run for my life from eye burning flashes. I'm not a runner, or a exerciser at that!" I have a humorous one on one conversation with Harry.

The quite large, white messy room is full of laugher. I guess I spoke too loud.

"Oh gosh, how rude of me.. hey, I'm just a bit caught up on how I need some water before I pass out." I giggle out to the guys as my life savior comes in to save me once again with a bottle of water.

"No worries, take a seat. Are you alright?" asks Zayn to me. Woo hoo, I now remember two names, only three more to go.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for asking." I smile at him.

"Julianne and I got stuck in the elevator on our way up, she scared the life out of me when she almost passed out from claustrophobia. Policemen restarted the elevator after a while, which caused us to end up going down to the lobby instead of up here. Somehow we managed to close the door before paparazzi swarmed into the tiny elevator. Julianne pressed every floor button so that the paparazzi won't know what floor we're on. We then ran up here from the third floor so that we won't run into anyone else." Harry summarizes the events that now seem like an adventure.

All of the eyes throughout the room widened. "Oh my, are you two ok?"

"Yeah, we survived Boobear." Harry responded.

Aha! Boobear! I remember that name from the lunch room cafeteria, hmm, now what's his real name?

"Boobear is what we call Louis, Julianne, although everyone knows that so I wouldn't be surprised if you happened to hear about it." Harry must of seem me confused as he added this statement.

 So his name is Louis. Only two left!

*Ring. Ring.*

Lilah's calling.

"Hey Lilah.. you'll never guess what just happened to me. Mhm. Yeah. Really? For real? That's where I am! Ok. 11th Floor? Ok. See you there."

*End conversation*

"Everything ok?" Harry wonders.

"A-ok! The hotel down the block was packed since this storm decided to hit the city, transportation is all shut down so Lilah's reservation was luckily moved to this hotel since both hotels are connected, so they're here now."  I smile at Harry.

Harry smiles.

"So I guess I won't be needing to stay or to clean up here and all." I suggest

He frowns.

"We'll have a slumber party, divided by a floor of course." Louis laughed.

"I think that's quite impossible Louis." I mocked him as I began to gather my things to head upstairs.

"I'll see you guys around I guess..enjoy the marvelous weather outside." NOT! The weather outside is terrible!!

"See you later at the slumber party!" Louis called out.

"I would invite you all, but it'll be impossible for you guys to get up their without security." I put on a fake frown.

They each cry out one after the other "Bye Juju-lianne." They must have planned this. But, Yay. A new nickname. I think sarcastically.

 "I'll walk you out" Harry followed me out the door.

"See you around smiley"

"Bye Juju-lianne"

We stood there for a moment looking at each other. Smiled. And hugged goodbye. I was now wrapped in his comfortable arms ...  I was also wrapped in a swarm of tingles.

Harry's P.O.V.

Best. Hug. Ever.

*********************************************************************

:( I'm so sorry for the long wait guys. This chapter was a bit off and short but I already have a great idea for the next chapter and it already has a huge smile on my face.  Thank you so much for reading, please vote, comment, and if you want, share this stories with others so that they can read it as well. Leave me some feedback telling me what you guys think, and what you guys will like to see within the next chapters.

Much love !! :)