Chapter 12

"Harry!" I scream and immediately I catch myself running with wide arms up to Harry as he mimics my actions and is running towards me.

"Juju!!!!" I hear him scream.

I was so excited to be in London. Not only was I excited to see Harry, I was beyond excited to get off of that long plane ride.

"How was your flight?" He asked as I tiptoed up towards him in order to play with his still curly hair.

"It was so long and boring. I wish my family could have came with me. But no, they had to be busy and book their flight for next week." I fake pouted.

"It's ok, you'll get over the long flight and all else because I've got an exciting next couple of days planned for you."

"I'm just glad to be here, and I seriously can't wait to see what you have in store curly" a smiled beamed across my face. Gee, that boy only got hotter and hotter as time passed. He's starting to look more toned than usual, maybe because he has been working out more often, also his hair is not as long as it used to be but trust me, it is still pretty curly, and boy oh boy, those eyes. Those green green green eyes.

"Are you hungry?" He asked as he packed my luggage into the back of his car, luckily there aren't any fans out here. Maybe because its 4 am, sigh.

"Kind of, well actually, yes, I am starving!" I admitted.

"I was hoping you'd say that. So, Nandos isn't open at this time since I know you have been dying to try it, but I am pretty sure that we can find a cafe or anything on the way back to the flat. Are bagels Ok with you?"

"Dude, anything's good as long as it's yummy and won't make me puke" my bluntness due to my hunger causes a hysterical reaction among Harry. Meanwhile, I am just starving.

"Dude? That's an interesting phrase." He giggles out to me.

Is this green eyes sky scrapper making fun of me?! I eye him in an evil manner then smile at his amusement. We pull up to a little place called "Gina's Coffee Shop," hopefully they have more than just coffee because I am not too fond of that dark brown bitter stuff called coffee.

"Don't worry, they have bagels, tea, and other stuff. I know your dislike of coffee Juju" Harry smiles. I guess he caught me looking at the sign of the place suspiciously. He never fails to surprise me.

"Two plain bagels with cream cheese and two teas" the girl over the counter calls out while seductively smiling towards Harry.

"Someone's got a crush." I say, this causing an immediate reaction by the girl as she turns to me and turns as red as a tomato.

"Thank you miss" I say as Harry and I both giggle as we walk out of the place.

"You've been here for all of an hour and I am already having a blast with you. "

We begin settling into the parked car and begin taking the food out of the bags. "Why? Because I speak my mind?" I wink at him then let out a laugh.

The black range rover is filled with laughter as the sun begins coming up and begins beaming towards Harry and I.

"Eat up missy!" Harry orders.

"Ay Aye Captain!" I respond with a smile that my face can't even contain.

**

The next couple of days are great. Harry and I visited the London Eye, ate at Nandos at least once a day, went sightseeing, went shopping and did many more things. Let me tell you something, London is beautiful! The places here are extraordinary, the people are so nice and friendly, and the weather is just like I like it, not too hot and not too cold. Although we have had much luck avoiding the life of One Direction in order for Harry to show me around, we have ran into a couple of fans and paparazzi. Apparently, most of the paparazzi know that I come from a wealthy family, just because my father is a dentist and owns many dentist offices around the United States, while my mother owns a law firm, so they know that I am not hanging out with him for his money. Harry and I have both made headlines on whether or not we are dating. Since Harry has been known to be a lady's man, all of the rumors floating around are that he is beginning to settle down... WITH ME. No, no, no. Harry and I are like best friends, he tells me about his girl problems, and I tell him about whatever problems I have. And, now that Harry and I are so close, Harry truly isn't the person that he is depicted like in the tabloids. Harry is actually a great guy.

**

My family is now here in London to properly kick off our family vacation, and now I am staying with them in a flat that my father had rented for our stay.

After my family settled in, we drove around town, ate at fancy restaurants, took a 3 day trip to Paris, and did some shopping for our trip to Brazil which is in about one week. This by far is the best vacation I have had so far.

*Buzz Buzz*

My phone begins to vibrate.

-New Message-

From: Green-Eyed Sky Scrapper :)

Hey, can I come over?

-End Message-

Hmm, someone seems serious.

"Hey Mom, Dad, can Harry come over?" I yell out from my room.

"Now? Sure thing hun." I got a quick response, you see, my parents have become really fond of Harry, especially after he took such well care of me while I was here and they were back home waiting for Karen to finish school after her last day got pushed back.

"Thanks!" I yell back to them.

I pick up my phone:

To: Green-Eyed Sky Scrapper :)

Sure thing :) . Is everything ok?

-End Message-

*Buzz Buzz*

From: Green-Eyed Sky Scrapper :)

Yeah, just need to talk to you about something. Be there in 10.

-End Message-

What could be so serious that he couldn't tell me through text? Or through a phone call? Hopefully is nothing bad.

*Ding Dong* *Ding Dong*

"Coming!" I yell at the person behind the door.

"Hey" Harry smiles at me.

"Hey there, sir. Is everything alright? Are you Ok?"

"Yeah I'm ok, Never been better." He slightly smiles.

"Ok, so what did you want to talk to me about?" We head over to the couch and get comfy.

"So... Management called.." He started off.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

"Management wants what?!" were the words that immediately blurted out of Julianne's now wide open mouth.