Chapter 32

Last night wasn't as nerve wrecking as I thought it would be. After finally solving the problems between Gemma and I, all of us spend the rest of the night watching TV. and movies. We stayed up talking about random things, especially things that were going on, on the TV, until it was getting late. It was almost 2 am when Anne and Robin were falling asleep on the couch, so we all decided to head up to go to sleep. Harry and I slept in Harry's old room, on his bed which is smaller than my bed back at the flat. How we both managed to fit on it? I don't know, but we did. After waking up at nearly 11 am, Harry and I went down to get some breakfast that Anne had made. French toast to be exact. We stayed there until around 5 and then began heading back to our flat. Anne made us promise her that we would be back soon, for another small get together like the one we had yesterday. She said that she would take me around town, so that I could get to know the place where Harry had his childhood. The idea of doing that sounds lovely to me, so I cannot wait to come back to Holmes Chapel.

The car ride back home was long, and quiet. During the sea of quietness, I remembered that I need to talk to Harry about me finding something to do when he begins working again. I decided against talking about it there because I thought that it would be something that we should talk about while at home while sitting on the couch or something.

When we get home, it's 7 pm. I plop down on the couch as soon as I get the chance, because car seats will never be as comfortable as this couch. Harry sits on the couch next to me, and in a couple of minutes he cuddle up with me. His head is resting on my stomach, and the rest of his body is resting between my legs.  We spend some time watching the Food Network, which I love, until I decide that I was getting hungry from watching all of the food that was being shown on TV.

I didn't really want to get up, because the position that I was in with Harry was way too comfortable to be ruined. I tried to hold in my craving for food until my stomach grumbled load enough to be confused with a roar.  

"Hungry?" Harry asks me.

"Ehh, only a little." I try to trick my way into staying in this position on the couch with Harry.

"A little? I think your stomach wants to eat my head." He chuckles as he makes fun of the loud noise made by my hungry stomach.

"Fine, fine. A lot, but I don't want to get up from here." I try my best to give him a fake pout.

"We can order something?" He suggests.

"Wouldn't we still have to get up?" I cock an eyebrow at him and smirk.

"Yes, but that will be later, when the food gets here. Unless I can throw the keys for the house out the window, so that the delivery person can get them and come inside of the apartment." He laughs.

"Great idea!" Sarcasm takes the best of me, but we both end up chuckling.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks.

"Whatever will get here quicker."

"Pizza?"

"Yeah, pizza would be great." I say as my mouth waters at the thought of the melted cheese on the pizza.