Chapter 33

Warning #1: This short chapter contains some sexual content. If sexual content makes you feel uncomfortable, please skip to the next chapter. (You will not be missing anything if you skip to chapter 34.)  

Warning #2: This is some poorly written sexual content, so if you like intense sexual content, then I suggest you don't even read this. This is literally the first time I write any sexual content.

**

 As the intensity of the kiss took over us, Harry and I twirl around the bed, him on top, me on top. As we end up in the middle of the bed, Harry broke our kiss and looked down to me. The moment was short lived when he leaned back down and began passionately kissing me again. I wouldn't ask to be anywhere else in the world right now. I felt the heat, the passion, the butterflies flying around in my stomach. I always thought that a moment like this would make me feel embarrassed, awkward even, but right now everything feels right in place. Right in place with him, with Harry.

I was beginning to feel a new me coming out. A new me that wants Harry more than ever. A new me that wants Harry to be the one to open the doors to new things, to new feelings. I am not afraid, I am not embarrassed. I feel the need to desire Harry. To desire what he can do to me, and what he can offer me.

At this moment, I do not know who I am. His kisses have brought out the fearless side of me.

Enough thinking.

Harry breaks the kiss yet again, but this time, to look down at my body. My body which unlike his, is fully clothed. I know what he is thinking, and without letting him do anything else I sit up and remove my clothes and link my arms around his neck yet again as I lay back down on the bed and pull him back onto me.

Harry hesitates.

" I want to." I whimper as I stop the kiss.

Harry looks down to me. "Julianne... I do not want you to regret this."

"Never." I say to him as I try to regain my breathe.

Harry nods and gets up quickly and heads out of the room. He returns in less than 2 minutes with a foil, which based on health classes I know is a condom.

He quickly rips the foil and places the rubber around him.

As he comes back down to begin kissing me again, I hear small moans coming from him. I cannot help myself when thinking, is this what I really want? Will this change anything between Harry and I? Heck, I do want this, at least right now I do.

As we stop kissing, for what seems liken the millionth time in the past 5 minutes, he presses his forehead onto mine, and whispers "I love you."

"I l-love you t-too." I say as I feel my insides ripping when he slowly enters me.

One of Harry's hands grabs one of mine, and his other hand stays holding him up above me.

"I love you." He says again as he closes his eyes.

I cannot speak as my pain mixes with pleasure.

"I love you." He repeats as he begins slowly thrusting in and out of me.

"I-I l-love you." I say to him as he takes me out of this world. As he takes me to the moon.