Chapter 9

Louis' P.O.V.

"Room 904" Paul walks in and smiles.

"Whoa, really ?!" Harry jumps up

"How'd you do it?" I am honestly surprised.

So, I suggested that we crash Julianne's friend's slumber party thing. It would be interesting and fun to be around normal people other than ourselves and our security. After begging Paul to get the room number for us, and after finally convincing him, Paul was able to find out the number to Julianne's room. How he did it? I don't know.

"Shh, It's my secret!" he responded.

"You are the best Pauly!" Niall says and gets up.

"Let's go crash a slumber party boys" I say evilly.

"Let's" Niall grins.

"Eh eh eh, security goes up first."

As we get into the elevator I notice Harry smiling to himself and being uneasy. He's playing with his thumbs, looking down, and tiptoeing in place. He can be so odd at times.

*Ding* Ding*

The elevator opens and the first thing I see is the back of a short man in a black suit, a girl crying typing something on her phone, and three girls huddling around her. I spot Julianne out.

"Whoa! What's going on?" I ask curiously and worriedly.

Nobody responds but the girl that was crying now looks up and seems to be in shock.

 "What happened?" I asked the man.

"It's a private matter sir."

"Julianne? What happened?" Harry steps in.

"He's kicking us out of our room." She responds to him.

"What?!" The lads and I spat out simultaneously.

"Why?!" Harry asked.

"Did you guys do something?" Liam asked.

"Excuse me, I really need these young ladies to come out of the room..." the man in the suit says.

"No! You are so rude. You are so heartless! How dare you kick out teenage girls from a room so that you can give it to someone else? How can you find it in you to kick someone out of the room that they paid for? What is wrong with you?!" Our eyes are now wide open as Julianne seems furious. What the heck is wrong with this man?

"Young lady.." the man began.

"Young lady nothing! How dare you!? What would your mother say if she knew that you were kicking out teenage girls for an error that was done on your behalf because you were so careless? We have nowhere to go. We can't even leave the hotel. Where do you expect us to sleep? On the lobby floor?!" Julianne spat out. Wow.