Chapter 65

*Harry's P.O.V.*

"Alright, Mr. Styles, you're all ready to go." The nurse who just finished taking off my two casts smiles at me.

"Thank you." I return her smile.

"The doctor will be with you in just a moment." She says softly as she exits the room.

"I sit both quietly and patiently next to Julianne as we wait for Dr. Shouls to come in.

I asked her to come with me because I knew she would want to. Day by day, we seem to be getting closer. My memory of us still isn't clear, but I have to say ... it's better than nothing. I look over to her and note that she seems to be lost in her thoughts. She stares straight ahead, at an empty wall, and I cannot find it in me to bring her back to reality. After staring at her for just about a minute, I get bored, with no doubt it feels like it has been an eternity.

"Pst." the sound comes out of my mouth as I over think about what she is thinking. "Pst." I say again and when she snaps her head in my direction, I quickly turn my head to look away.

I sneak a peek at her and catch her with a grin on her face. I quickly divert my eyes to another part of the room in my best attempt to play it off.

"I guess I am hearing things." She shrugs and chuckles.

"Huh?" I pretend to be confused. "What do you mean?" My eyebrows come together in my best confused face.

"I am almost sure I heard something or someone 'psting' me." She says and smiles.

"You must be going crazy." I shrug and look away.

"Pst." I faintly hear and quickly turn in Julianne's direction. Not to my surprise, she is looking elsewhere.

"Nice try." I laugh as she turns to face me and grins.

"So." She starts off. "Tomorrow." She says slowly.

"Tomorrow." I repeat.

"What exactly is the plan?" She asks.

"I don't know. You tell me." I smile at her.

"No! It's your birthday. You need to tell me!" She says.

"Well, you're supposed to be the birthday organizer!" I say clearly making it up as I spoke.

"What?! Since when!?" She chuckles. "Ok. So we can go jump off of a plane, then we can bungee  jump off of a cliff." She smiles wickedly.

I stay silent, analyzing the game that she is trying to play.

"What happened? I thought I was ten birthday organizer person thing?"