Chapter 10

Drum Roll*

Hey guys, sorry for the late, late, late update. :( . I just want to let you know that I
 slightly changed the setting of the story. The change is as follows: Julianne, and the girls are now in their SENIOR year of high school as opposed to their Junior year. Also, it's time to speed the story up a bit. That'll be all for now :) Enjoy and let me know if you are liking the story :)

*Julianne's P.O.V*

So, Lilah's slumber party was great! After being kicked out of our hotel room and being taken in by One Direction, the continuation of the nights at the hotel were full of fun. The girls and I got to know the boys much better, and I'm pretty sure they got to know us better, considering the fact that they didn't know us at all a couple of days ago. It was then that the time came to say our goodbyes. These past couple of days have been a dream. They were life away from the stress of school, and any other stress that a teenage girl could have.  Not only was I stress free, but I also got to interact, and truly meet the boys behind the name One Direction, especially the boy named Harry. Saying our goodbyes was hard, well at least for me it was, but for some reason, I had the slightest hope for something more.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I cannot believe that it was time to say good bye.

*************************************************************************************

*Julianne's P.O.V.*

It has been nearly one week since Lilah's slumber party, and since then, everything has gone back to normal, I am back in school, my friends are back to obsessing over the 1D boys, oh yeah, One Direction is back to being One Direction, oh and did I mention that I'm back to school? Ugh. Luckily there is only a couple of more weeks left.

--

"Julianne and Karen, I won't both of your rooms spotless before dinner tonight, is that clear young ladies," mother shouts out.

"Yes mom!" Karen and I synchronize our responses.

As I clean up my room, due to the great amount of boredom that I have been having to deal with lately, I come across a little paper.

"Hey Juju, do you have any.. hey.. what's that?" Karen walks in on me as I daze off to the time and place when I received this little paper, it was the day that I spoke to him backstage, the day that he signed a banana for me.

"Huh? Oh, uh.. it's nothing" I shove the piece of paper into  my pocket unsuccessfully.

"Let me see! Let me see!" Karen snatched the paper that just so happens to be dangling from my pants.

"No! Give me that! It's mine, you little nosey brat!" I become anxious when she begins reading the paper out loud.

"###-###-#### - Harry (1D)"

"Omgosh, you have THE ONE AND ONLY HARRY STYLES' PHONE NUMBER?!"

I shrug. I mean.. I just found out too so what am I suppose to say?

*************************************************************************************

"Jujubear, family meeting in the living room!" Karen yelled from across the hall where her room is.

"Coming!" I respond to her and sigh loud enough so that she could hear me. I mean yeah sure, why not distract a girl who is in the midst of college preparations, high school portfolios, tests, homework, projects, and everything else that comes with the joy of being a high school senior.

I march down the stairs as I suddenly remember the time when Harry and I were running up the stairs, while running away from paparazzi,  back at the hotel. Although I was left practically out of breathe, it, along with every other day at the hotel, is such a good memory ...

  "Why are we having a family meeting?" I asked confused

"It's time to begin planning our annual summer family vacation, or did you forget already missy?" Mom replies.

You see, my father owns several dentist offices around the city, and my mother owns a law firm, so we have more than enough money to take exotic trips to exotic islands that, most of the time, I have never heard of.

"Oh yeah, where are we going?" I ask curiously awaiting the destination for this year's summer vacation.

"Well, your father and I were thinking that we should leave it up to you girls to decide this time, any suggestions?"

  "Oh oh, how about Australia? Or The Barbados? Or the Caribbean?" Karen seems excited.

"Honey, we've been to the Caribbean way to many times, Australia sounds like a good option though, how about you Juju?"

"How about France? Spain?" I suggest.

"Those are actually wonderful ideas Juju," says my dad.

"Well. how about we continue to think about it, and decide next time we have a family meeting sometime next week?"

"Sounds like a good idea mom" Honestly, I am too caught up on the piece of paper I discovered hours ago., besides its already 10 pm, and I'm too sleepy to determine where I'll family getaway will be.

"Great then" Mom smiles.

As we head upstairs Karen asks me, "So... you're going to write to him ..RIGHT?"

"No Karen!"

"Oh come on, I and everyone else around you knows that you want to."

"Karen, he doesn't have any time to talk to me, besides, I'm pretty sure I was just another girl like the millions that are already going after him."

"That is so not true Jujubear, based n everything that you told me from the slumber party, it's pretty clear that he is as interested in you as you are with him."

Well... I never thought of that... what if he was or is interested in me? Nah, that's crazy Julianne, it's your lack of sleep! Ugh, I'll sleep on the thought of it. Off to sleep I go.

*************************************************************************************

 *Harry's P.O.V.*

*Buzz* *Buzz*

 Hmm .. I squint my eyes as I look for the time. What the.. it's 3 a.m. Why the heck is my phone going off?

-New Message-

From: ###-###-####

Hey. It's Julianne ... :)

-End Message-

My mouth drops ..