Chapter 4

Alright guys, I had a major case of writer's block for this chapter. But, I hope you like it. <3

*Harry's P.O.V*

 "Great show guys!" said Paul to us as we walked off stage.

 "Thanks Paulyy!" We each took turns saying to him.

 Although we were surrounded by much commotion and comments about how great tonight's concert was, all that I could think of was Julianne. But, I know that I will most likely never see her again, so I might as well just forget about her and whatever effect she had on me.

 "Ok guys! Get ready, the girls who won backstage passes are being brought in." said one of the many people who were around us.

 "Good show lads! Mind if we go catch some food after we meet these girls? I'm starving!" suggested Niall. Of course he's always, like ALWAYS, up to eat.

 "When aren't you STARVING Nialler" said Louis as he giggled. He was actually right!

 Right in the middle of our giggling, the door flies open and that's when I see four girls walk in. One with a tight short navy blue dress. One with a short flowing skirt. Another one with a tight short black dress. And the last with...is that Julianne?

 Right away, three out of the 4 girls begin trying to hold back what would soon be ear popping screams. Of course, Julianne wasn't one of them. She was just standing there looking at the floor and secretly catching glimpses at me.

 As I and the mates thank them for coming to the show, we give them each hugs.

 "Omgggggoshhhhhhhh ahh I love you so much Harry, can you pleaseee marry me?!?! I mean, you need to know my name first. Actually that doesn't even matter! Well maybe it does. It's Angie!! AHH, Angie Styles!! " said the girl with the short black dress

 "Omgosh! Niall you are amazing!!! I love youuu. I already call myself Mrs.  Lilah Horan!! Lilah's my name by the way!! AHH you are sooooo perfect!" said the girl with the tight navy blue dress.

The one with the flowing skirt seemed to be excited to even speak. Which made me giggle. She just stood there with a big cheeky smile on her face.

*Julianne's P.O.V.*

Goodness, I knew my friends loved the boys from One Direction, but definitely not this much! Are you kidding? They look as if they have never seen a cute  boy, or in this case, 5 cute boys, in their lives! Well I shouldn't be talking, I was the one that forgot my name when I had my encounter with Harry, but hey! In my defense, I had just been knocked down! Yep, that's my argument! So .. What do I do now? I don't want to seem as if I'm desperate to talk to him ... I mean, them. Why does Harry seem to be the only person in this room other than me? I guess I look weird just standing here. But what do I say to him? Dammit, I mean THEM ! One Direction has FIVE boys in it Julianne! Not ONE !!!

...Ok, I'm going to do it!

"Hey, that was an amazing concert, you guys were great!" I said to THEM as I stepped forward and went up to them to give each of them a hug.  When I get to Harry, the hug feels tighter, in a good way. Gosh, I feel my nerves running down my body in the form of huge sweat bombs! Why am I so nervous!? I mean, if it were up to me, I would hug him forever. And ever. And ever.