Chapter 54

*Harry's P.O.V.*

"Y-you want us to bring her here? Harry ... she's devastated, I really don't think it's best for either of you right now." Louis says to me.

"Well. She is my girlfriend, Louis. Or so you guys say. I am not going to act like she doesn't even exist. She has been a part of some of the time that I have lost, it is only right for me to speak to her." I paused and shake my head. "I can't imagine what it feels like to know that your boyfriend doesn't even remember your name. " I sigh. "What did you say her name was again?" I find myself forgetting her already.

Niall sighs. "Julianne, lad, but most of us call her Juju." He replies.

"Why?" I ask curiously.

"Her sister had a nickname for her, I believe it was Jujubear. So we all just adapted Juju." Liam answers me this time.

"She has a sister?" The more they say, the more questions come to mind.

"Yeah. Her name is Karen, and she is a couple years younger than Julianne." Liam continues.

"Is there anything else that I should know before talking to her? I don't want to say anything that would offend her or make her feel worse than what she already does." I need to get prepared for my conversation with...with her.

"You still want us to bring her?" Louis asks, somewhat in shock.

"Yes. I do." I point out sharply. "Would if you lost your memory, and someone told you that you had a girlfriend-" Louis cuts me off.

"Which I do." He states.

"Really? What's her name?" I ask in shock.

"Eleanor." He says. "She's actually one of Julianne's best friends."

"Hm. Well. Ok, let's say you didn't remember anything about Eleanor, but someone told you that she is your girlfriend. Wouldn't you want to at least talk to her so that she can explain to you certain things, or answer some questions, or anything?!" I ask almost as if there is no other way of thinking about this situation.

"I guess you're right." Louis finally gives up.

"Ok, good. Anyway, is there anything else that I should know?" I go back to my original question.

"I think it will be safe to just talk to her now that you know her name. She is a nice person, not hard to deal with at all actually. I am sure she would love to see you, Harry." Liam speaks.

"So, can you bring her ... now? Please." I ask.

"I don't think she can come in here right now. It's quite late. Visiting hours are way past over. Besides, I don't think the doctor would want her to come back today, she's a bit on edge." Liam says in a different tone.

"I can imagine. I felt so bad just seeing her there... on the floor crying ... because of me."

"Don't hit yourself too hard about it, mate. You cannot control what is happening to you right now." Louis tries to comfort me. I guess he's right, if it were up to me, I would remember everything already. I know I would.

"Can you at least try to get her here now? I don't want to forget, I probably will by the time I wake up tomorrow." I say rather bluntly. The way my mind is going, I will probably forget everything I re-learned today by tomorrow.

Louis sighs. "I'll call her right now." He takes out his phone and dials.

"Can you put it on speaker?" I kind of demand.

He nods and puts the phone on speaker.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

After several more rings, the phone goes to voicemail.

Louis hangs up.

"Call again. Please." I state.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello?" A female voice says through the phone.

"Hello?" Louis responds and looks at me and shrugs his shoulders. "Is this Karen?" He asks.

"Yes. Hi, Louis." She responds.

Karen. Karen.

I look at Niall for answers and he simply mouths "her sister." Ah. That's right. Her sister.

"Hey, um, Karen, is Julianne around?" Louis further goes on to ask.

"Um ... she's around, but not around at the same time." The girl answers.

I bring my eyebrows together. What does that even mean?

"I'm sorry love, but I don't quite understand what that means." Louis takes the words out of my mouth.

"She's around in the sense that she is downstairs laying on the couch. She is not around in the sense that she has been in another world, laying on the couch downstairs for more than 12 hours. She hasn't spoken to anyone. She hasn't ate. She hasn't done anything other than cry. Physically, she's here. Mentally and emotionally, she's not." Karen explains herself, causing me to feel more guilty than what I had already felt previously. This girl is so affected that she hasn't gotten up from a couch for the entire day. Meanwhile, I am here, clueless to everything that has been going on in the past four years. "Dammit!" I say and pound my fists against the bed. "Why can't I fucking remember her?! Why am I causing her so much pain, but still can't remember her?!" I slightly scream.

The boys look over to me with wide eyes.

"Sorry." I say in a low angry voice. Why am I even sorry?! Ugh. What the fuck is wrong with me? I am a terrible person. I am horrible. I quickly bring my head back against the bed and close my eyes.

"I-is that Harry?" The female voice says through the phone.

I re-open my eyes.

"Yes, love. Look, we'll call you back, I need to talk to Ha-" Louis says but I cut him off.

"No. Tell her what I want. Tell her." I state.

I bring my eyes down to the wristband. We must have really had something special if she gave me this.

"Hello?" The girl says.

"Karen. Can you please do me a favor?" Louis asks the girl.

"Sure, what is it?" She responds.

"Well, first, is Eleanor there?" Louis asks.

"Yeah, she's here. She hasn't left at all. Danielle is here too." The girl says.

"Alright, well look, I need you to tell Julianne that she needs to come here, to the hospital."

"I don't think she will listen to me. She hasn't listened to anyone today." She sighs. "Wait. Is Harry ok? Does he remember her?!" She asks in surprise.

"No. No. He doesn't. But. Well, he wants to... see her. Can you please do that for us? Tell Eleanor to please bring Julianne-"

"And Danielle." Liam adds in.

Louis smiles. "Please tell Eleanor and Danielle to bring Julianne to the hospital."

"Harry wants to see her? I know that will give her some life. I'll tell her!" The girls says. "Juju bear!" We hear her screaming. "Julianne!" She screams again, then the phone goes dead.

After a couple of minutes, Louis phone rings.

"It's Eleanor." He says and smiles.

"Hey, love." He starts. "Yeah. He does. Seriously. Yeah. Well, we got in, we'll find a way to get her in. Yeah. Ok. Alright love. Ok. Love you. Bye." The conversation ends.

"She didn't believe that you wanted to see Juju." He chuckles.

"Are they coming now?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah, well, Eleanor and Danielle are going to take Julianne's parents back to your flat where they are staying, then the girls are coming here." He answers.

"Where have they been?" Liam turns to Louis and asks.

"In our other flat. The one we all own."

"Ah. Ok." Liam nods as if he understands now.

"I have a flat?" I ask in confusion.

"Yeah, you share with Julianne." Niall says.

We share a flat? Wow. We really did have something special.

**

"The girls are downstairs. They should be up here soon, we already sent Paul to get them." Louis says.

"Paul?" I ask .

"Yeah, he's like our security, well, he is, but. Ok you get what I mean." Louis responds.

"Well, we'll go see Zayn now. You know, so you two can have some privacy." Liam gets up and says to me.

"Yeah, lad. Good luck." Niall comes closer to me and pats my shoulder softly.

"Thanks, mate." I respond.

"See you later, mate!" Louis chimes.

"Bye!" I chime back.

The minutes feel eternal.

It feels like it's been a hour, but I know it's only been a couple of minutes.

I play with my fingers, and occasionally pass them over the wristband, until I eventually get lost in thought.

The soft knocking on the door brings me back from my daydream.

I clear my throat. "C-come in." I say loud enough for the person outside the door to hear me.

The door slowly creeps open, and there she is. The girl that I saw this morning. She stands at the door, almost as if not knowing what to do.

"You can come closer." I practically tell her that I don't want her to stay there standing by the door.

She slowly begins walking towards me and stops when she reaches the end of the bed, near my feet.

I point to the chair that is closest to the bed, which is actually really close, but not close enough to actually touch the bed.

After she takes a seat, I notice her glossy eyes, and I smile at her in an attempt to keep her from crying.

She tries to put on a similar smile, and I see that she is trying so hard to hide her pain. Just as she finally allows a small smile on her face, a tear streams down one of her eyes.

She lowers her head, maybe in an attempt for me not to see her crying.

"Please." I say to her and she slowly looks up to me. "Please, don't cry ... Julianne ... right?" I ask for her name in doubt.

Another tear streams down her face and she nods.

**

Only a couple of people answered my question last time :( .

Thank you to those of you who did answer it, and to those of you who commented. I greatly appreciate it!

I cannot emphasize enough how important it is for you to comment, so please comment!

Here's another question for any of you who want to answer it: In this story, other than Juju and Harry, who is your favorite character, and why?

Thank you all so much for reading! Xx