Chapter 78

I look out of the windows and am lost among the white puffs that rest all around the flying object in the sky. The sight is beautiful, and with each passing cloud my heart grows more and more impatient. My mother was a bit hesitant of the news, but she clarified that her mind was at rest once she recognized the sweet smile that I had not shown in the past weeks. My sister was thrilled, and demanded that I call her once I landed, to confirm that it is all true. My father, he was skeptical. He didn't want my heart to be more shattered than what it already was, but he finally agreed that if I would end up happy, he will be at ease. However, he made me promise that if Harry had not truly regained his memory, I would go back home.

I grow anxious as the plane stirs from here to there, but my nerves are calmed when the pilot announces that we will be landing in about an hour, or less. My mind drifts throughout the different scenarios that I could encounter when I land in London. How will I react when I see Harry? Did he really regain his memory of me? How will he react? Will our relationship be the same?

As I ask myself these various questions, my thoughts are soon engulfed with the sight of the beautiful sunset outside of the small airplane window. It is nearly 7 p.m., and the boys are probably preparing for the first concert of the tour. It's been two days since I found out the news about Harry, but I wanted to make sure that his sudden regain of memory wasn't a one day thing, like that night that we spent together after his birthday. Today is the beginning of the tour, so I am sure that Harry must be experiencing ten times as much nerves as I am, but I can't help but to be selfish and want his thoughts to be about me.

The rest of the flight continues this way, me playing scenarios in my head, as my heart beat increases with every inch that we get closer to London.

"Everyone please take a seat and make sure that your seatbelts are on correctly. We will be landed in less than 3 minutes." The pilot's voice is heard throughout the plane, and I as make sure that my seat belt is buckled, my hands begin to sweat from the anxiety. I close my eyes and before I know it, we are safely on the ground, and in London.

**

I walk through the crowded airplane with my luggage in my hands as I search for Eleanor. In a matter of minutes, I hear her shout my name and see her run towards me. I drop my bags and embrace her the a big hug that shows how much I missed her.

"I missed you so much!" She shrieks as we hug.

Occasional flashes are seen but I have already taught myself to not pay mind to them.

"I missed you more." I point out.

"Impossible." She states and giggles. "You look petrified by the way."

"I just experienced some turbulence on the plane, and to be honest, my nerves have been a wreck since two days ago."

"I can understand why you are scared Juju, but it will be fine. Trust me. He's back." She says, and instead of calming my nerves, her choice of words stirs my emotions into a soup with the rest of my thoughts.

"H-how are you sure? How is he sure? How is anybody sure? What if this is a temporary thing. He remembers everything now, and tomorrow he will be staring at me with a blank and confused expression." My eyes becomes watery at the thought as we get into the car.

"Julianne." Eleanor begins but I cut her off before she can continue.

"Can we talk about something else? I am having so much anxiety that I will probably puke in your car." I say.