Chapter 43

Warning: Short chapter with sexual content. If you are uncomfortable with sexual content skip to the next chapter, you won't be missing anything. 

Enjoy Xx.

"Do you feel better now?" Harry asks as I put my phone back on top of the sink and bring my full body back into the shower.

I nod and smile.

"Are we going to go get them?"

"No, she insisted that they are going to stay in a hotel for the night." I respond to him while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"So, we have no reason to worry now, right?" He continues.

"Nope." I emphasize the word, my eyes never leaving his.

"And we'll be picking your family up in the morning, not now?" He continues his interrogation.

"Yep." I say as I begin running my fingers through his hair.

"And my family is arriving tomorrow morning as well." He states.

I raise my eyebrows at him and begin giggling. "You're being weird Harold."  I say.

"I was just making sure." A wide smile makes its way onto his face.

Making sure? Hm.

"For what reason?" I ask as a thought appears in my mind.

He stays silent for a couple of seconds. Then he grabs me by my waist and hastily pulls me closers to him.

Oh.

He presses his lips onto mine before I get the chance to react to his aggression.

In a matter of seconds are lips move quickly to the rhythm that we just created. My hands stay entangled with his hair as one of his hands finds my head.

Harry stops the kiss but keeps his forehead pressed to mine as his breathe becomes heavy.

Soon enough, he shuts the water off and proceeds on with the kiss.

He steps out of the shower, his lips still on mine, and then carries me bridal style out of the bathroom that is connected to his room.

The change of the temperatures between the room sends goose bumps throughout my body, until Harry puts me on the bed and pulls the comforter over us.   

I lay in between his knees, and suddenly I feel that sensational feeling rushing through my body. The feeling that makes me crave what is about to happen next. The feeling that makes me crave him.

Aggression becomes key as we kiss sloppily, while the water drops from the shower dry off on their own.

Our movements are aggressive as we turn and roll over on the bed.

I slightly break away from his lips. Heavy breathing occurring on both sides.

Harry's lips find their way towards my neck, my soft spot, and an involuntary moan escapes my mouth.

"I ... thought .. no...desperate... fuck-ing?" I say through deep breathes and moans.

Harry continues his work on my neck, but it is his response that sends butterflies throughout my body. "Love can be made in different ways. Slowly like our first time. Or like this. This is me showing you how much I want you. This. Is. Me. Making. Love. To. You." He says through his sucks on my neck.

I stay silent, but I am sure that he can probably sense my smile.

Harry pulls away from my neck, and I whimper from the missing feeling.

I try to pull him back to the spot that he was occupying a couple of minutes ago, but he doesn't budge.

He comes down to me and places a kiss on my lip as he extends his arm to reach the drawer on the right side of the bed. He moves his mouth towards my ear, and after slightly kissing it, he whispers "This is me apologizing in advance for what you'll see tomorrow." He runs his hand down my neck, and then rips a condom wrapper.

I am left confused. What will I see?

I am dragged away from my thoughts as Harry thrusts into me aggressively.

"Ow." I moan, not because it hurt but because I was caught off guard.  

"Sorry ... baby." He says as he makes his way in and out of me, at such a speed that doesn't even let me think.

I am lost in pleasure, pleasure that quickly builds up in me, and intensifies, with every thrust.

Harry closes his eyes, and the only words that come out of his mouth is my name, and curses.

I join him and close my eyes as well.

Before I know it, I am yelling Harry's name at the top of my lungs, as the pleasure cruises throughout my body.

This time, Harry joins me as he tilts his head back and lets out moans.

After a few seconds, he opens his eyes, looks at me, and smiles.

**

Please vote and comment. I would love to hear your feedback. Afterall, your feedback motivates me to want to write, and to want to update quicker. Xx