Chapter 53

*Julianne's P.O.V.*

"Let's get you home." Eleanor says.

"Give me the keys to the car." Danielle says after her.

"I can drive." I say in a monotone.

"No, you can't." Eleanor responds quickly.

"Yes, I can Eleanor." I fight back.

"I am not getting in the car with you like that. You can't even think properly." She admits.

"Then don't. All of you can stay." I spit out.

"Julianne. Give me the keys to the car." Danielle repeats.

"Just let me drive." I insist.

"No." She looks at me seriously.

"Fine, then I'll leave alone." I get into the drivers seat.

Danielle walks towards the front of the car and stands there.

"Please move, Danielle." I plead.

"No. You aren't leaving here alone, and you most certainly are not going to drive anywhere." She crosses her arms.

This is pointless. I sigh deeply and bang my hands against the steering wheel. "Fine!" I huff and get out of the car.

I open the back door and get in after handing the keys to Danielle.

"I am going to call my parents so that they can leave with us." I say, once again in a monotone.

**

"Here is some tea, honey." My mother puts a small cup in front of my face.

We sit in the flat that owned by all of the boys because everyone thought that it would be a bad idea to take me to mine an Harry's flat.

I shake my head. "No, thank you." I say, keeping my focus on the floor in front of me.

"Maybe you should go and lay down, Juju." Karen suggests.

I shake my head.

"Julianne, what can we do? What can we do to put some life into you?" My mother says.

I slowly bring my head up, and make eye contact with her.

"You can get Harry to remember me." I say bluntly. "Other than that. Nothing." I look back down to the floor.

"Julianne, you know that if I could, I would. You know that, but you need to be strong. You need to be strong. Harry needs you to be strong."

"I don't know how to be strong. I am not strong enough to deal with this. He doesn't remember me. He doesn't even remember my name. We-we had so much planned, and now..now..it's all gone." I begin crying again as I twirl the promise ring that he, himself, gave me less than 24 hours ago.

H promised to always love me. He promised to never make me cries tears, unless they were tears of happiness. He promised to marry me once the tour was over. He promised.

"He promised." The words come out as a whisper.

**

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I open my eyes slowly while blinking a couple of times in order to adjust to the light. Once I completely open my eyes I see several faces. Liam. Louis. And Niall.

"Hey there mate." Liam says and gives me a soft smile.

"Hey." I slightly smile back at him. "I must have fell asleep. How long was I out?" I ask calmly.

"A couple of hours." Louis answers.

"What time is it?" I ask as I search the room for a clock.

"Nearly 10 p.m." Niall says. "Visiting hours are over, but hey, you can't say 'no' to the world's biggest boy band. Or 3/5 of the actually." He says in his thick Irish accent. Louis and Liam look over at him almost as if to tell him that he said something wrong.

Hm. World's biggest boy band. World's biggest boy-

My eyes widen a little. "Tell me... everything." I demand calmly after now clearly remembering what happened last time I got out of control.

Louis sighs.

"Please, tell me everything." I beg.

"Mate, I don't think it's the best time to talk about any of this." Louis says.

"So when is the best time? Huh? When? Just please, just tell me what happened with us."

Liam has a confused face on. "With who specifically?" He asks.

"With us. One Direction." I say. "Who else would I be talking about?" I ask curiously.

Louis clears his throat. "Sorry, mate. Liam is just a bit out of it today." Louis shoots a death glare in Liam's direction.

"Are you guys just going to sit there? Or are you going to begin explaining?" I am getting on edge again.

They look at each other.

"Please." I beg.

"Fine." Louis says.

They each sit up on their seats, and Liam is next to clear his throat.

"Well .. we didn't win the X factor." He starts off.

**

"So, we didn't win but yet we have millions of fan?" I ask while still in shock at all that the boys told me about our enormous success.

"That's right!" Liam pipes in.

After watching loads of pictures, videos of our concerts, and interviews, I still can't believe the amount of success that we have had as a band.

"So, what are we doing right now? What are we working on? If we are still working together I mean." I ask. I feel more relieved now that the boys have refilled some of the information that I was missing.

"Well, we have an upcoming tour in a couple of months. I believe we start in February, or were supposed to. I'm assuming the dates will be pushed back so that you and Zayn can fully recover." Louis says.

"That's if I recover." I say slowly as I look out of the window. "I can't remember any of our songs. Not one of them." I pound my fist against the bed and shake my head. "How is Zayn, anyway?"

"He's doing well, we were just in his room a couple of hours ago. He is still in a lot of pain, like yourself. And, it's ok, lad! We can sing you a couple of them. You know, to get your head back in it a little bit." Niall says.

"Well, we'll be missing Zayn's killer vocals, and your amazing vocals as well, but we can make do." Liam adds.

"What;s one of our best songs?" I ask curiously.

"Well, the one that put us on the map is called 'What makes you beautiful.'" Niall says.

"Shall we boys?" Louis looks from Liam to Niall.

"We shall." Liam answers, and thus, it begins, one of many of our songs.

After various songs, I find a certain trend. Love.

"Most of our songs are about love? Loving someone? Or making someone love themselves or their lives?" I ask the boys in front of me just to make sure.

"Well. Yeah, I guess you can say that." Liam says.

Love.

Love.

Love.

I remember the wrist band that I had discovered before I was put to sleep.

I pass my fingers over it yet again.

"'There are only two times that I want to be with you - Now and Forever'- H&J." I read in a low voice.

"What is that, mate?" Louis asks me after I ponder on the saying for a couple of minutes.

"I don't know. I just found it on my wrist earlier today." I admit.

"Hm. That's odd." Louis gets up, and Liam and Niall follow him. They move closer to me and grab my wrist to see the wristband up close.

"'There are only two times that I want to be with you - Now and Forever'- H&J."Liam reads out loud.

"Do any of you know what 'H&J' stands for? I asked my mum and sister earlier but then they began acting weird."

The boys in front of me exchange looks.

"Oh no. Not you guys too. Please just tell me. What does it stand for?" I am tired of having to beg for answers.

Silence.

"Please, just tell me. I am tired of having to dig for answers about the past four years of my life." I continue.

"It ... it." Louis starts off.

"It?!" I am losing my patience.

"Harry and Julianne... I guess." Louis shrugs his shoulders.

"Harry and Julianne?!" I say loudly. "Meaning? Who is Julianne?" I raise an eyebrow.

"She... well she." Niall starts off. "She's your ... girlfriend, lad." He finishes and all of the air is knocke out of me.

"G-girlfriend?" I say in disbelief.

The boys nod.

"I have a girlfriend?" I ask again. "W-where is she?"

"She was here earlier, she didn't take the fact that you don't remember her well. You saw her I'm sure you remember that. She came in here and started crying once she confirmed that you didn't remember. " Liam responds.

I scan my mind for everything that has happened today.

My mom came, Gemma, the boys came. My eyes widen.

"T-the girl that came into my room while I was asleep? And when you guys came in here with the doctor ... she... she fell to the floor and... and... her?!"

Liam nods.

"This explains so much. S-she called me b-babe before I asked her who she was. She didn't believe me when I said that I didn't remember her." I talk to myself, but loud enough for the boys to hear me.

"She spent all night here. S-she ... she loves you lad." Niall looks down at his hands.

I look over to him, I want to say so much, but there is only one thing that comes to mind.

"Bring her." I say lowly.

"Huh?" Confusion runs through their faces.

"Bring her here." I aim my attention back to the wristband. "Please."

**

I didn't read this over for errors, but you guys convinced me to double update. jj_styles831 and disguisedirectioner made sure that chapter 52 got more than 5 comments, and they also made sure to make me laugh a lot with their attempt to convince me to double update. Thank you for commenting to kathrinetunmyint too! Please continue to comment, and to those of you who don't comment, please do! You might just get surprised with more double updates, like today! Xx

Here's a question that you might like to answer: What is your most favorite part of the story so far?! :D