Chapter 24

*Harry's P.O.V.*

"W-what?" I stutter. What do you mean what Harry?! She loves you! That's all you ever wanted. You wanted her to love you. Goodness, this must be the best day of my life.

"Oh no. Y-you don't feel the same way towards me, right? I knew it. Ugh. This is so embarrassing. Now I managed to mess up my friendship with my best-"

"I love you... I-I love you too Julianne." I interrupt her before she goes on to say more non sense. Wow, who knew that finally telling her my feelings would take off so much weight from my shoulders. " That is what I was going to talk to you about...I am in love with you. I just thought... you seemed... mad. You were really quiet on our way here so I got a bit nervous and thought that you were going to leave." I continued.

"Y-you... love me?" She asks in what seems to be disbelief.

"Yes, I really do, and you don't understand how good it feels to finally tell you that."

She smiles. "Oh trust me, I do understand how it feels."

"So, you really feel... that way too?" I still cannot believe it.

"Only a little." She winks and notice that she's just messing with me. "Let's sit, I am not nervous anymore so I don't have to keep standing." She says while giggling.

"You stand when you're nervous?" Well, you learn something new each day.

"No, silly. I was just so nervous that I couldn't manage to sit before telling you."

"So, I make you nervous." I wink at her.

"Whatever." She says while trying to keep a serious face, but then smiles, this is too good of a moment to not smile and be happy.

I hesitate when it comes to putting my arm around her. Before, I would do it for the cameras, before I even knew about out true love for each other. I decided to do it anyway, because hey. She loves me! When I place my arm around her and rest my hand on her shoulder she looks up to me and smiles before leaning in to me.

We are sitting on the couch in utter silence, but even with the silence I couldn't be any happier. I begin thinking about the first time we met, how we developed such a good friendship throughout the months, and how our great friendship turned into a fake relationship, and from a fake relationship to two people who love each other.

"What are you thinking about?" She interrupts my thoughts.

"Me? I'm just thinking about everything that has happened to us since we first met. How we went from strangers to loving each other. How I went to loving you."

"How did you begin l-loving me?"

"Well, when you agreed to be in a fake relationship with me, I was kind of hesitant because I didn't want our friendship to be ruined if we were forced to break up by management or something. Then, when you left to Brazil, I found myself missing you more than I knew how to miss you. It was quite weird. I would wonder what you were doing at the moment, I wondered if you thought about me. I knew that it wasn't how a best friend should and would normally feel. Then when you came back, and we were tackling each other on the wet grass outside in the middle of the rain, I knew it was real. After, when we went to the flat and that radio host said something about that supposed date, when you got mad at me and told me to shut up, I felt pain, I felt like I just wanted to curl up in a corner until you started talking to me again. That was when I talked to the boys, and they helped me realize that I ... well that I love you."

She looks at me very intensively, showing me that she was paying close attention. She then begins to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I ask curiously.

"The boys helped you realize that you love me, and the girls helped me realize that I love you." She responds to me.

"Girls? What girls?"

"Eleanor and Danielle. You know, when we went upstairs to have 'girl time.' We were talking, and I noticed that I was jealous. Jealous of you being with another girl. At that moment I knew it was love because if I didn't have feelings for you, I wouldn't have gotten jealous but I was fuming with jealousy."

Her response causes me to burst into laughter. "You know, I was going to tell you how I felt that night, but then we had to rush over to New York when Karen was taken to the hospital."

"That is what you were going to tell me?! I have been wondering what you were going to say ever since that day." She sits up and looks at me with somewhat of a shocked expression.

"Well now you know." I smile, thus gaining a smile from her in response.

"Juju..." I look down to the floor. I have been wanting to ask her this since the night of the sleepover. Maybe I should have started off differently because now she's looking at me as if she was frightened.

"I never got to really ask you this, because well, management did it for me." I giggle slightly trying to take the now returning nerves away from me. "D-do you ... um... want to be my ... girlfriend? Well, my real ... girlfriend. Not a fake one." I manage to ask her before the nerves got the best of me.

Her facial expression softens and a huge smile begins to appear on her face. She positions herself until she is able to lean in and hug me. I am caught off guard by her actions, but I end up hugging her back.

I finally feel relief when she says the words that I have been waiting to hear. "Of course Harry."

"Now we're really Halianne." I smile to her. I lean in slightly in an attempt to try to kiss her, but she never ceases to amaze me, especially now when she cups my face with her hands and takes control of the kiss.