Chapter 71

After dinner with Harry's family, we headed back to the flat and hung out in the living room area. Harry and I have barely spoken today, and I don't know how he, or anyone, will react to my newly made decision.

As Anne, Gemma, Robin, and Harry are caught up in some random movie that is currently playing, I pull out my phone and begin to type a message. I need to speak someone who will listen to me and won't judge me so I decide to text a group message to my best friends.

-New Message-

To: Ella ; Dani

We need to talk. Xx

-End Message-

I impatiently wait for either of them to respond, and to my surprise, my phone buzzes a minute later.

-New Message-

From: Ella

Is everything ok? Where are you?

-End Message-

Danielle is probably busy so I go on to reply to Eleanor quickly.

-New Message-

To: Ella ; Dani

I'm at the flat. I've made a decision.

-End Message-

The new message comes in faster than the previous one.

-New Message-

From: Ella

What? Juju what is going on? Where's Harry?

-End Message-

My fingers move at the speed of light as the anxiety grows in me. I can barely continue the nerves, so I retreat from the gathering at the living room without anyone noticing. I make my way up to my room and close teh door behind me before throwing myself onto the bed.

-New Message-

To: Ella ; Dani

He's downstairs. His family is here.

-End Message-

-New Message-

From: Ella

Come over? xx

-End Message-

Before I can consider El's suggestions, Dani responds.

-New Message-

From: Dani

What's wrong? Is everything alright? Did you get into a fight with Harry? Also, I don't think she can leave now, that would be rude. She has guests.

-End Message-

Dani knocks common sense back into me as she reminds me that I have guests.

-New Message-

To: Ella ; Dani

I'll go over tomorrow after they leave. We can video chat Danielle from your house? xx

-End Message-

After agreeing to meet El in her house tomorrow, I shut off my phone and lay down on the bed. I stare at the ceiling, giving much thought to the next step that I am going to take. I have made a drastic decision, but I need to force myself to understand the reasoning behind it. I have tried everything to get our memories back. I have given him time, I have tried to relive special moments in our lives, I have done so much. Well ... I guess I haven't truly done everything. I haven't given him space. At this fact, I get off of the bed and head over to lock my bedroom door, once I make sure that nobody can get in, I walk over to my closet to pull out my luggage, and begin to pack.